Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 10-01-2015, 12:48 PM   #1
RDeLajour
Virgin

Squirting while going down on a guy

I love touching myself while I am sucking a guy off. It already turns me on immensely when I am pleasuring a guy with my mouth and throat and when I touch myself, I almost always squirt so hard. I wish I could do that with a guy all night. I'd need like ten towels because I can squirt so many times. Also lately I find myself wanting a guy that can come twice in a row or multiple times in one session and if he has a lot of cum to give that'd be perfect.

I want it so bad...my hormones are out of control.

Old 10-01-2015, 12:50 PM   #2
Dreamer110
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDeLajour View Post
I love touching myself while I am sucking a guy off. It already turns me on immensely when I am pleasuring a guy with my mouth and throat and when I touch myself, I almost always squirt so hard. I wish I could do that with a guy all night. I'd need like ten towels because I can squirt so many times. Also lately I find myself wanting a guy that can come twice in a row or multiple times in one session and if he has a lot of cum to give that'd be perfect.

I'm afraid I love your hormones.😎

Old 10-01-2015, 12:53 PM   #3
Halen
Literotica Guru

Quote:

I love a woman who knows how to please, specially when shes not shy about pleasing her self at the same time. I know I like to 69 so its not one sided. but that would be hot.

Old 10-01-2015, 12:58 PM   #4
Folders83
Really Experienced

Quote:

I've had this, she said gagging made her squirt with barely a flick of the clit. Her pussy muscles would clench repeatedly until she exploded. Then i would finish off with one of my huge cumshots which she loved
We had to use towels a lot and used to do it in her kitchen so she could mop it off the tiled floor.

Old 10-01-2015, 01:10 PM   #5
RDeLajour
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer110 View Post
I'm afraid I love your hormones.😎
Hehe It doesn't help that it's been four months since I've done this.

Old 10-01-2015, 01:10 PM   #6
RDeLajour
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folders83 View Post

I've had this, she said gagging made her squirt with barely a flick of the clit. Her pussy muscles would clench repeatedly until she exploded. Then i would finish off with one of my huge cumshots which she loved
We had to use towels a lot and used to do it in her kitchen so she could mop it off the tiled floor.
That's so hot!! She sounds like me.

Old 10-01-2015, 01:12 PM   #7
NCopenMIND
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Four months is way too long. That sounds too erotic to go four months without doing it

Old 10-01-2015, 01:16 PM   #8
RDeLajour
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCopenMIND View Post
Four months is way too long. That sounds too erotic to go four months without doing it
I agree. I think I will have to take care of this very soon...

Old 10-01-2015, 01:17 PM   #9
Folders83
Really Experienced

Quote:
That's so hot!! She sounds like me.
Well then you're amazing! Cause she was so filthy she'd make a roman emperor blush.

Old 10-01-2015, 01:23 PM   #10
NCopenMIND
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
I agree. I think I will have to take care of this very soon...

The first girl i ever had sex with was a squirter and i didnt realize how rare she was. I should have held on to her. It was amazing making her squirt. She used to sit on my chest and lean back on my knees while she masturbated. She would cum and squirt all over my chest. It felt amazing feelong her warm cum drench my chest and run down my sides to the towels we laid under us. I havent been with a woman since who was able to squirt....

Old 10-01-2015, 01:59 PM   #11
wcm59
Experienced

Quote:

i can relate to the hormone thing. my cock is running my life right now.

Old 10-01-2015, 02:08 PM   #12
wcm59
Experienced

my wife is a squirter too. god it is so hot. my nickname for her is squirter girl. she's never squirted while going down on me but she has orgasmed from it.

Old 10-01-2015, 02:19 PM   #13
Folders83
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcm59 View Post
my wife is a squirter too. god it is so hot. my nickname for her is squirter girl. she's never squirted while going down on me but she has orgasmed from it.
Its amazing!!

Old 10-01-2015, 02:20 PM   #14
Halen
Literotica Guru

Quote:
well that's not good.