Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 07-22-2015, 12:34 AM   #1
Hans101
Literotica Guru

For guys: Have you ever gotten a woman pregnant?

Was it intentional?

Did you become a father?

My wife and I have one child together so far and we're thinking of having more.

The thought of knocking her up is a huge turn on.

Since becoming a father, I find the idea of getting pretty much any woman I'm attracted to pregnant very exciting.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Old 07-22-2015, 12:55 AM   #2
CyranoJ
Ustuzou

Had an unplanned pregnancy once that resulted in an abortion which I found out about after the fact. Not fun in the slightest (well, the conception was fun, but everything after that...), and no, knocking her up was not a huge turn-on, though failing to use protection was sure stupid as hell. Still friends with her, though.

Congrats on the kid, be fruitful and multiply.

"It's gonna take a whole lot more than an army of CGI monkeys to break me, you fucks."

"The game my friends is in the catching, not the cradling. Amen."

"[Fifty Shades of Grey] is an erotic coming-of-age story that's familiar to all of us from our own lives, and that honestly depicts realistic sex in a place where it actually happens: strapped into a harness in a sex chamber. Not in some... bed."

- Peter K. Rosenthal

Old 07-22-2015, 12:56 AM   #3
tedsbeds
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyranoJ View Post
Had an unplanned pregnancy once that resulted in an abortion which I found out about after the fact. Not fun in the slightest (well, the conception was fun, but everything after that...), and no, knocking her up was not a huge turn-on, though failing to use protection was sure stupid as hell. Still friends with her, though.

Congrats on the kid, be fruitful and multiply.
Just one that I know about. He has grown up to haunt me as a reincarnation of myself.
https://www.literotica.com/s/lil-sleeping-beauty
https://www.literotica.com/s/advenrtures-in-boatring
Read, Enjoy & Remember to Vote!

Old 07-22-2015, 01:13 AM   #4
FantasySharer1
Really Experienced

Yes. Twice. Filling a woman (especially one you love) with your seed, and then watching her body radically change and grow as it supports your child is one of the most beautiful things in the world. And one of the hottest.

I've felt a sense of ownership kind of, a dominance ever since. I also find that it makes me even more attracted to her than before.

As for my fantasies, absolutely. Impregnation is huge in almost every single one of my fantasies now. More so than before.

All my fantasies of having sex with her sisters, friends, her mom, my own relatives, women at work, women from college, neighbors, every one has an added impregnation fantasy now. It's a lot of fun.

My favorite now is imagining getting her and her three sisters pregnant on the same night.

Adam's Wife, Her Sisters, Their Mom: https://www.literotica.com/s/adams-w...ters-their-mom

Adam, His Wife, and Her Brother Play:
https://www.literotica.com/s/adams-w...s-and-mom-ch-2

Team PM

Old 07-22-2015, 10:35 AM   #5
CindyCD478
Literotica Guru

Yes, my wife twice. Then we got ourselves fixed so we could go back to having sex with anyone and everyone and it wouldn't happen again.

Last edited by CindyCD478 : 07-22-2015 at 02:43 PM.

Old 07-22-2015, 11:09 AM   #6
LWulf
капітан Очевидні

I always wanted to be a father, but apparently not enough.

I've never gotten a woman preggers, or at least not that I know of. I always used a raincoat but that isn't 100% effective. My brother did a couple of times but from what I've heard, he has gone the raincoatless route.

As far as I know, all of those pregnancies were aborted.

My AH profile...................................................................................... My SRP profile

Old 07-22-2015, 03:14 PM   #7
dirtwrench
Literotica Guru

Yep, I got the same woman pregnant twice. The first time she was my girlfriend and it was an "Oh Shit!" moment. The second time she was my wife and it was intentional. Six months after son #2 was born, I made sure that was never going to happen again.

Now, 20+ years later, I am gifted with one son who is so much like me it is scary and one who is very different than me. You would have trouble believing they are brothers- unless you mess with one of them. Then they stick together like glue. I could not be more proud of them.

Like the old saying goes, "The first one can come at any time. The second always takes nine months."

Old 07-22-2015, 03:56 PM   #8
yesterdays
Really Experienced

Location: "The past is never dead. It's not even past." -W.F.
I got my wife pregnant four times. We suffered through two miscarriages, but now have two teens. When we first got married, 22 years ago, I wasn't sure if I wanted to have kids. But less than a year later, as she guessed, I changed my mind.

And yes, somehow it was a turn on knowing my wife wanted me to plant my seed in her and get her pregnant. I enjoyed the work, and planted a lot of extra sperm in her, sometimes 3x a day. Usually, I'd make her come first by going down on her, and then....

Old 07-22-2015, 04:22 PM   #9
Trucken
Really Experienced

I certainly hope not. Nothing against kids, but if I made that woman pregnant... that would be a damn nightmare.

My SRP Profile

Old 07-22-2015, 06:44 PM   #10
pensivepoet
Love dangerously

To the best of my knowledge, yes.
But as jackie gleason so wisely said in smoky...
"there aint no way, NO WAY, you came from my loins! The first thing i'm gonna do when we get back is punch your momma right in the mouth!"

Old 07-22-2015, 06:52 PM   #11
MissJW
Really Experienced

Answers on behalf of my husband.

Have you ever gotten a woman pregnant?

Yes he has, three times.

Was it intentional?

First time kind-of-well-maybe-not-right-now-but-perhaps-anyway, second and third time yes.

Did you become a father?

Yep he is a dad

The thought of knocking her up is a huge turn on. Since becoming a father, I find the idea of getting pretty much any woman I'm attracted to pregnant very exciting. Anyone else feel the same way?

He says it's one of the most intimate and exciting things in the world (along with actually becoming a father), but not in any sexual way. It's just very beautiful, according to him.

Respectful PM's always welcome, don't bother with anything pointless.
I don't play online/irl nor do chats/Yahoo.

http://deviantarousal.tumblr.com/

Old 07-22-2015, 07:18 PM   #12
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

Three times. Intentional yes. First time we both knew the conception was happening as we held each other close. For me, it was loving, beautiful, awesome rather than hot. The hot stuff was the frequency of fucking she craved through the pregnancy! Wow was I worn out!

Old 07-22-2015, 07:21 PM   #13
DesEsseintes
Quiet, now, darling.

Once. I couldn't recommend it.

It's awfully messy, and the results last for simply ages, as a rule.

Old 07-22-2015, 08:12 PM   #14
screwher
Literotica Guru

my wife and I

My wife and I had a beautiful baby girl 23 yrs. ago. We perfected it the first time so we stopped at one. Soon after my wife got "fixed".

Old 07-22-2015, 08:16 PM   #15
fullservice65
Coyote tamer

I know the exact moment my seed sped into my wife. There's no other way to describe it than "breaking through."