OOC: Orgonia

Finadien

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Posts
957
There is an idea for a world in my mind for some time now and I need an outlet for that. If somebody has some additional ideas I would be happy to hear them and if I like them I will edit this post.

If there are people who would like to start an RP in this world just let me know.


Orgonia is a fantasy world. I't mostly low fantasy with only humans and very few other deviations from our world. So now elves, dwarfs and so on.

What is different is that there is magic. Magic is powered by orgone energy and the only known source of orgone energy are selected few women. Those women will release that energy by experiencing lust or pain. Those women will just release the energy and cannot control it. This ability will evolve as soon as a girl has reached womanhood.

There are few man who can harness this energy and perform magic spells with it.

From this basic setting two orders have evolved. The male magicians search for power to control the people and so their order has established scouts all over the world to look for women who can release orgone energy. They capture them and since it is easier to inflict pain then pleasure they use that way to get the needed power for their spells. Over a long period of time those magicians have forgotten that pleasure will also release energy and just tried to inflict more pain.

Some women escaped the magicians and live in hiding. They band together and experience pleasure with each other. The released energy will mostly just dissipate harmless but form time to time some unexpected result will occur.

What no one know is that pleasure, administered right will release much more powerful energy then pain.

Our story begins with a young magician who finds he hasn't quite the stomach for inflicting pain but shows an extraordinary amount of control over the orgone energy. This aptitude was the reason he was admitted to the academy even though he was not properly indoctrinated into the power and pain structure of his order.
 
Still trying to start a roleplay with this setting. So any ladys willing to participate?
 
Anyone interested in starting a RP in this setting with me or develope this further?
 
Back
Top