Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 12-25-2016, 01:44 AM   #1
Dravus
Virgin

Lightbulb Pen pals for a married male.

So, here I am and quite honestly it's the first time I've ever done anything like this.

As a christmas present my wife decided that with my drive and rather lewd and creative mind that I needed to find an outlet for my impulses, as such she's given me a hall pass to look around and find a pen pal or two to chat with on occasion.

If this sounds like something fun to you, feel free to prod my inbox ladies; I'll figure out a medium to keep contact on outside of lit inbox soon.

Old 12-26-2016, 06:03 PM   #2
Dravus
Virgin

Just noticed how bare this thing was...

So, after reviewing my ad I happened to notice that it was rather extremely bare in content and said nothing about me at all... in these sorts of situations I guess that is a bit neglectful of me.

I'm twenty eight years old, married as the above post mentions; have been married for five years and working toward the sixth year.

I have no children, although I would eventually love to have some and not for lack of trying.

I consider myself a practicing dominant, the information on how I feel on the subject can be found on my lit profile.

I'm a country boy through and through, with a love for fishing and hunting; I also enjoy video games and reading books, generally fantasy novels.

Old 12-28-2016, 05:02 PM   #3
Dravus
Virgin

At home, bored and in the mood... wife is sick and sleeping... any ladies wanna keep me company?

Old 12-29-2016, 02:42 AM   #4
UnsanctifiedX
Virgin

May be able to assist in what you're seeking. Feel free to respond. 23/f/Canada - slim, brunette, Native American, kinky and open minded. Hope to chat soon

Old 12-29-2016, 12:45 PM   #5
Dravus
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnsanctifiedX View Post
May be able to assist in what you're seeking. Feel free to respond. 23/f/Canada - slim, brunette, Native American, kinky and open minded. Hope to chat soon
Send me a pm. <3