Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 01-06-2018, 05:08 AM   #1
CuriousCurves25
Virgin

Cheating Girlfriend Stories

Hi guys!

Recently signed up, with boyfriend permission. He's away skiing at the moment with work, so I've been left to my own devices...

We both love erotic literature, and I've just had the thought of perhaps being inspiration for a story? Maybe a longshot, but if anyone fancies discussing, then please do PM me!

D x

Old 01-06-2018, 07:34 AM   #2
ericrodman101
Literotica Guru

If you want to be inspired by the cheating GF who invited me to senior prom while her BF was away, let me know.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:46 AM   #3
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousCurves25 View Post
Hi guys!

Recently signed up, with boyfriend permission. He's away skiing at the moment with work, so I've been left to my own devices...

We both love erotic literature, and I've just had the thought of perhaps being inspiration for a story? Maybe a longshot, but if anyone fancies discussing, then please do PM me!

D x
What about this: in an attempt to add a little spark to their life and explore their sexual desires and fantasies, a young couple agree that she could go on an erotica website and chat with other men. She shared with her bf the comments she received and the kind of intense discussions she ended up having. She was turned on, as was he, and they often had sex after reading some of the stuff.

Only, she found her curiosity growing and growing and noticed that one particular poster lived in the same city...

Old 01-06-2018, 10:12 AM   #4
CuriousCurves25
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Yonder View Post
What about this: in an attempt to add a little spark to their life and explore their sexual desires and fantasies, a young couple agree that she could go on an erotica website and chat with other men. She shared with her bf the comments she received and the kind of intense discussions she ended up having. She was turned on, as was he, and they often had sex after reading some of the stuff.

Only, she found her curiosity growing and growing and noticed that one particular poster lived in the same city...
I think that's quite a realistic scenario actually... ;-)

The more I think about it, the more I enjoy the idea of being a writer's muse! Happy to help come up with scenarios, inspire with words and a picture or two!

Old 01-06-2018, 10:32 AM   #5
Lost_Yonder
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuriousCurves25 View Post
I think that's quite a realistic scenario actually... ;-)

The more I think about it, the more I enjoy the idea of being a writer's muse! Happy to help come up with scenarios, inspire with words and a picture or two!
It is an intriguing scenario! Writing a story with a basis of personal experience or a realm of possibility for future endeavors makes it much more enticing to write...

Old 01-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #6
loquere
Smile!

Quote:

And there you go again

Old 01-06-2018, 10:35 AM   #7
CuriousCurves25
Virgin

Quote:
It is an intriguing scenario! Writing a story with a basis of personal experience or a realm of possibility for future endeavors makes it much more enticing to write...
I couldn't agree more! Well, I'm happy to discuss some of my personal experiences. The thought of giving some of my realities a fantasy twist is quite hot. Holidays away with the boyfriend, work events, girls' holiday's....