Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 08-26-2012, 05:28 AM   #4126
RuReal
Long time Litster
 
RuReal's Avatar
 
RuReal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,866
Bad hair you I think not at all.
__________________
Like a Shadow in the night I come to claim what is mine!
Reality is always there ever waiting. Looked at as harsh, and dark, other times called stark, but always still just Real!


What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife
 

Old 08-26-2012, 06:08 AM   #4127
thefishfryer
Porn curious
 
thefishfryer's Avatar
 
thefishfryer is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: London, England
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
yeah suprisingly i was really well behaved but my friend was not so much. now have a massive bump on my head from my friend knocking my head into a fence :S
You can't fool me. As a phrenologist I know that bump was always there and it means you have a tendency to be a slutty sex toy.

Quote:
cause i have bad hair?
Any excuse to get my hands on you.
__________________
[sig]Who stole my sig?[/sig]
 

Old 08-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #4128
missfangbanger
Literotica buckaneer
 
missfangbanger's Avatar
 
missfangbanger is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: yorkshire, uk
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuReal View Post
Bad hair you I think not at all.
heheh trust me my bed hair is getting ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishfryer View Post
You can't fool me. As a phrenologist I know that bump was always there and it means you have a tendency to be a slutty sex toy.

i don't even know what a phrenologist is.... heheh i never knew that was why :P

Any excuse to get my hands on you.
pervert :P
__________________
my picture thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=796025
if you wanna treat me and end up with probably more pics this is my wishlist
http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wis...visitor-view=1
love the captain :P
 

Old 08-26-2012, 12:03 PM   #4129
RuReal
Long time Litster
 
RuReal's Avatar
 
RuReal is offline
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,866
How about next image you put up we get to check out the bed hair give us an idea of what a lucky guy could wake up to.
__________________
Like a Shadow in the night I come to claim what is mine!
Reality is always there ever waiting. Looked at as harsh, and dark, other times called stark, but always still just Real!


What one man loves another may freely hate, but when one man destroys can another rebuild?

My Stories

Latest pictures of my wife
 

Old 08-26-2012, 12:15 PM   #4130
biggysmallz
Literotica Guru
 
biggysmallz's Avatar
 
biggysmallz is offline
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 585
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
heheh trust me my bed hair is getting ridiculous
That's actually quite sexy of a thought. Nice thought about waking up next to you.
 

Old 08-26-2012, 12:19 PM   #4131
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is online now
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 12,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
heheh trust me my bed hair is getting ridiculous



pervert :P
You call FishFryer a pervert, like it is that a bad thing??
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy of babygirl: Wyshes!!
 

Old 08-26-2012, 02:18 PM   #4132
thefishfryer
Porn curious
 
thefishfryer's Avatar
 
thefishfryer is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: London, England
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
i don't even know what a phrenologist is.... heheh i never knew that was why :P
I all about bumps. I know that when I feel your bumps you will get excited.
Quote:
pervert :P
That's why you love me.
__________________
[sig]Who stole my sig?[/sig]
 

Old 08-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #4133
missfangbanger
Literotica buckaneer
 
missfangbanger's Avatar
 
missfangbanger is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: yorkshire, uk
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by RuReal View Post
How about next image you put up we get to check out the bed hair give us an idea of what a lucky guy could wake up to.
heheh sure i guess so :P i will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggysmallz View Post
That's actually quite sexy of a thought. Nice thought about waking up next to you.
heheh it's probably not a pretty sight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
You call FishFryer a pervert, like it is that a bad thing??
hehe no i never said it was a bad thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishfryer View Post
I all about bumps. I know that when I feel your bumps you will get excited.

heheh hey who says you get to touch my bumps? :P


That's why you love me.
i know
__________________
my picture thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=796025
if you wanna treat me and end up with probably more pics this is my wishlist
http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wis...visitor-view=1
love the captain :P
 

Old 08-26-2012, 08:15 PM   #4134
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is online now
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 12,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
hehe no i never said it was a bad thing i know
That is why you love all of us & we will NEVERget bored with you.
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy of babygirl: Wyshes!!
 

Old 08-26-2012, 10:56 PM   #4135
missfangbanger
Literotica buckaneer
 
missfangbanger's Avatar
 
missfangbanger is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: yorkshire, uk
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
That is why you love all of us & we will NEVERget bored with you.
*grins* that was a very definite never well thankyou
__________________
my picture thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=796025
if you wanna treat me and end up with probably more pics this is my wishlist
http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wis...visitor-view=1
love the captain :P
 

Old 08-27-2012, 05:43 AM   #4136
thefishfryer
Porn curious
 
thefishfryer's Avatar
 
thefishfryer is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: London, England
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
heheh hey who says you get to touch my bumps? :P
If you don't behave. I'll cuff your hands behind your back, blindfold you, fit a hobble chain to your ankles and take you into town and invite all and sundry to feel your bumps.
__________________
[sig]Who stole my sig?[/sig]
 

Old 08-27-2012, 06:59 AM   #4137
missfangbanger
Literotica buckaneer
 
missfangbanger's Avatar
 
missfangbanger is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: yorkshire, uk
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishfryer View Post
If you don't behave. I'll cuff your hands behind your back, blindfold you, fit a hobble chain to your ankles and take you into town and invite all and sundry to feel your bumps.
whimpers and shakes my head.... no thankyou...you wouldn't dare!
*backs up* also i don't even know what a hobble chain is
__________________
my picture thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=796025
if you wanna treat me and end up with probably more pics this is my wishlist
http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wis...visitor-view=1
love the captain :P
 

Old 08-27-2012, 07:54 AM   #4138
horny4incest
Literotica Guru
 
horny4incest's Avatar
 
horny4incest is offline
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 978
I agree with the past post a pic of you naked and bed head would be very sexy. kinda the just had wild rouch sex look yummmm!
 

Old 08-27-2012, 08:02 AM   #4139
richdaw76
Experienced
 
richdaw76 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 40
you need to start gagging on a dildo and showing us those watery eyes of yours in a picture where you deep throat on a big dildo... that would be MEGA HOTTTT
 

Old 08-27-2012, 08:05 AM   #4140
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is online now
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 12,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
whimpers and shakes my head.... no thankyou...you wouldn't dare!
*backs up* also i don't even know what a hobble chain is
Mmmwwwwwaaaaahhhhhh! I do, wold love to see pictres of that FishFryer!!!
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy of babygirl: Wyshes!!
 

Old 08-27-2012, 11:43 AM   #4141
thefishfryer
Porn curious
 
thefishfryer's Avatar
 
thefishfryer is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: London, England
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
whimpers and shakes my head.... no thankyou...you wouldn't dare!
*backs up* also i don't even know what a hobble chain is
It is simply a short chain which prevents you running or walking properly, hence you have to hobble along. For an even more hobbling experience having the legs bound together just above the knees is very effective.

I should advise you it would be unwise to dare me, though you might enjoy it.
__________________
[sig]Who stole my sig?[/sig]
 

Old 08-27-2012, 03:00 PM   #4142
missfangbanger
Literotica buckaneer
 
missfangbanger's Avatar
 
missfangbanger is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: yorkshire, uk
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by horny4incest View Post
I agree with the past post a pic of you naked and bed head would be very sexy. kinda the just had wild rouch sex look yummmm!
heheh will have to get myself a picture of that up

Quote:
Originally Posted by richdaw76 View Post
you need to start gagging on a dildo and showing us those watery eyes of yours in a picture where you deep throat on a big dildo... that would be MEGA HOTTTT
hmmm shall start practicing my deepthroating skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Mmmwwwwwaaaaahhhhhh! I do, wold love to see pictres of that FishFryer!!!
heheh hey no ganging up on me you

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefishfryer View Post
It is simply a short chain which prevents you running or walking properly, hence you have to hobble along. For an even more hobbling experience having the legs bound together just above the knees is very effective.

I should advise you it would be unwise to dare me, though you might enjoy it.
pouts meanie i don't like hobbling :P heheh

dare ya
__________________
my picture thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=796025
if you wanna treat me and end up with probably more pics this is my wishlist
http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wis...visitor-view=1
love the captain :P
 

Old 08-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #4143
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is online now
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 12,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
heheh will have to get myself a picture of that up



hmmm shall start practicing my deepthroating skills



heheh hey no ganging up on me you



pouts meanie i don't like hobbling :P heheh

dare ya
Never dare!! Remember my pictre of my cffs, I posted on here, the leg irons were in there, also, they can hobble yoi!!
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy of babygirl: Wyshes!!
 

Old 08-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #4144
missfangbanger
Literotica buckaneer
 
missfangbanger's Avatar
 
missfangbanger is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: yorkshire, uk
Posts: 2,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Never dare!! Remember my pictre of my cffs, I posted on here, the leg irons were in there, also, they can hobble yoi!!
oh yeah i remember just don't wear that mask it's scary :P
__________________
my picture thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=796025
if you wanna treat me and end up with probably more pics this is my wishlist
http://www.amazon.co.uk/registry/wis...visitor-view=1
love the captain :P
 

Old 08-27-2012, 05:22 PM   #4145
LonelyBob
Really Experienced
 
LonelyBob is offline
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 202
How is the UK this fine evening?
 

Old 08-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #4146
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is online now
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 12,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
oh yeah i remember just don't wear that mask it's scary :P
"Fear is what we want when we say no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy of babygirl: Wyshes!!
 

Old 08-27-2012, 08:27 PM   #4147
juan tractor
Pot Head Pixie
 
juan tractor's Avatar
 
juan tractor is offline
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Planet Gong
Posts: 5,471
if you were naked and i was naked and i was behind you buried deep inside you, and we tried to walk, we'd sort of be hobbled...
__________________
Yo me la puņetello todo el dia...
-and-
If at first you don't succeed, say FUCK!!!

There is life after porn (OK, no, there isn't...)

other than that, i rarely use any upper case letters, so if i put your name in lower case, please don't feel slighted...
 

Old 08-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #4148
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is online now
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 12,792
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan tractor View Post
if you were naked and i was naked and i was behind you buried deep inside you, and we tried to walk, we'd sort of be hobbled...
Juaan you are beiing modest; you know if you did that her feet would NOT be touching the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
__________________
"Heaven doesn't want me & Hell is afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy of babygirl: Wyshes!!
 

Old 08-28-2012, 07:23 AM   #4149
thefishfryer
Porn curious
 
thefishfryer's Avatar
 
thefishfryer is offline
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: London, England
Posts: 6,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post
hmmm shall start practicing my deepthroating skills
You can start practising on me.


Quote:
heheh hey no ganging up on me you
Why not? You know you like a good gangbang every now and then.

Quote:
pouts meanie i don't like hobbling :P heheh

dare ya
Watch it! You know if I get up early I could get there, abduct you for three hours and be back home in time for supper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Juaan you are beiing modest; you know if you did that her feet would NOT be touching the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL
She would be made to wear very high heels.
__________________
[sig]Who stole my sig?[/sig]
 

Old 08-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #4150
musicman27
Really Experienced
 
musicman27 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: I come from down your way...
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by missfangbanger View Post


mmmm okay that does sound tempting
I am glad that you think so. I bet it would be a lot of fun
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:57 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.