Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2012, 05:14 AM   #101
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

Location: In a brand new house by the roadside and it's a-made outa rattlesnake hide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sombrablanca View Post
Wouldnt shotties be better? machine guns are a big waste of ammos in a spray and pray civilian's hand. Or anyone deserving of HK gear. Shotgun you just aim it near their head and boom. 1 shot 1 kill. The ak does give better range though.
Well the gun stores that I raided while building my bunker weren't full of surplus military shotguns. I found literally hundreds of Norinco AK-47s, wz.88 Tantals, and WASR's.

And let's face it, there are over one billion rounds of surplus ammo available in the world for the Kalashnikovs. We'll add to our arsenal as more appropriate stuff becomes available. I'll build a fighting force of angry ladies with Saiga 12 gauge shotguns.

Would you be so kind as to read a few of my stories and vote if you like them? The link to them is in my Homepage in my profile. Thank you!

Old 01-28-2012, 05:17 AM   #102
cowslinger64
Butt Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaingun View Post
Oh, no, we're not falling for that. Report to the armory and pick up your pink Hello Kitty AK-74.

Aw come on baby..... look at those boobies, you know want some!!

Old 01-28-2012, 05:19 AM   #103
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

Location: In a brand new house by the roadside and it's a-made outa rattlesnake hide.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Maybe even the zombies would me temporarily mesmerized when I unpin it and shake it out, letting it spill over my shoulders and fall just about to the tips of my breasts
Quote:
I will fantasize about you how I see fit, Mister

*giggling*
Quote:
Seriously!

Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeaSmile View Post
I know!! Just no idea
I can see that Sunday is going to have to be corporal punishment day. Everyone who has been a sassy or undisciplined little girl will get her bottom reddened.

I'm sure I can fit the spankings in between the pool games and the movie.

Dingo: "And after the spanking...the oral sex!"
Sir Gallahad: "Well, I could stay a bit longer...!"

Would you be so kind as to read a few of my stories and vote if you like them? The link to them is in my Homepage in my profile. Thank you!

Last edited by Chaingun : 01-28-2012 at 05:21 AM.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:21 AM   #104
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
I can see that Sunday is going to have to be corporal punishment day. Everyone who has been a sassy or undisciplined little girl will get her bottom reddened.

I'm sure I can fit the spankings in between the pool games and the movie.

Dingp: "And after the spanking...the oral sex!"
Sir Gallahad: "Well, I could stay a bit longer...!"
I love how your mind works, CG

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

When you seek the light, darkness follows.

A fronte praecipitium, a tergo lupi.

I will hold you up when you canít stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:22 AM   #105
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

Quote:
I love how your mind works, CG
Thanks,
'Night.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:24 AM   #106
mickyp123
JBQ's Dragon. (Always)

I did hear many moons ago that zombies are attracted to the scent of roused virgins, because it's something to do with their souls being "happy" they will have to volunteer, also here they could be a rare commodity

Old 01-28-2012, 05:25 AM   #107
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyp123 View Post
I did hear many moons ago that zombies are attracted to the scent of roused virgins, because it's something to do with their souls being "happy" they will have to volunteer, also here they could be a rare commodity
This is the internetz...we canz be virgins if we wants

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

I will hold you up when you canít stand, I will wipe away your tears when you cry, and I will fight for you when you give up and I will love you forever and always.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:27 AM   #108
cowslinger64
Butt Wrangler

Quote:

even in cyberland....it never grows back...

i guess thats a no on mah tastee boobies! huh?

Old 01-28-2012, 05:28 AM   #109
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowslinger64 View Post
even in cyberland....it never grows back...

i guess thats a no on mah tastee boobies! huh?
I like you the way you are in your AV

Old 01-28-2012, 05:32 AM   #110
cowslinger64
Butt Wrangler

Quote:

aw come on girl....that chick I posted above hoping to entice...is FUCKING HOT!!

thanks tho!

Old 01-28-2012, 05:50 AM   #111
sereneone4u
*always*

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowslinger64 View Post
aw come on girl....that chick I posted above hoping to entice...is FUCKING HOT!!

thanks tho!
I don't do chicks!

Old 01-28-2012, 11:36 AM   #112
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickyp123 View Post
This is unconfirmed at this time. I don't imagine you're going to find many virgins anyway.

Quote:
Hey, it's a brave new world, you can claim to have been anything before the world went to shit.

Quote:
Yeah, he looks like he ought to be able to handle his Hello Kitty AK-47. Let's let him stay.

Old 01-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #113
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

OK, someone needs to stand watch upstairs while the rest of us are playing pool. Watch well, lest the walkers shamble up on you while you're not looking. Oh, and it's kind of a nasty job, but could you run the agitators in the moat to stir the "Rumple Minz and zombie bio diesel mixture" (TM)? It's not exactly Soylent Green, but to properly break down the bodies of the formerly alive, it needs to be stirred

Standing orders for those standing guard topside:

Be careful of the foraging parties as they return; they're on edge and if you mistake them for zombies and start shooting, they will probably shoot back.

Be sure of your target. Some people walking in might actually be alive. Be sure though. Always remember the close quarters battle mantra: "Ammo is cheap. Always double tap."

Beware of marauders. Some of the living aren't on our side and are only looking to rape and pillage. Assume all of them are on our side. Until they prove otherwise. Then sound the alarm, go weapons free, and make sure you don't leave any alive to come back and hurt us later.

Don't be afraid to ask for help; we're all in this together. If there's more of them than you can handle, just let us know. Everybody that's able will come up and prepare to fight to defend our home.

Any volunteers to stand the first watch? There are extra rations of food for those who are selfless in making this a home.

Last edited by Chaingun : 01-28-2012 at 12:34 PM.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:35 PM   #114
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

Hey, all. I've been out foraging and I've got yummy treats for anyone interested. I found several cases of cheese and snack crackers, two boxes of sourdough pretzels, and some Bison brand French onion chip dip. Let's have a snack party in the mess hall.

I also found a small stock of bottled water and a surprising amount of AA and AAA batteries. I figured some of you might have a use for all those batteries.

Old 01-28-2012, 02:38 PM   #115
Sensualdreamer
~Queen of Tease~

*Pops in* Do I need to have my gun secured while here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_Joe View Post
Sensualdreamer... what can I NOT say about this woman? Breathtaking voice, and the mind that makes a man weak in his knees...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolyk View Post
What's there to say? She's already been called all the bad stuff, and none of it's true. She's exactly the opposite of what the divas call(ed) her. She's not a bully, but she's no pushover either. She's a thoughtful, caring individual with strength and conviction. It's wonderful to know her

I enjoy both sending and receiving PMs.
If you PM me but you're not a regular poster to

~❤~My thread~❤~
I will NOT reply to any of your PMs.

Further questions on PMs, Yahoo chat, etc., see my FAQ section

Old 01-28-2012, 02:53 PM   #116
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensualdreamer View Post
*Pops in* Do I need to have my gun secured while here
Hell no. We need you in a constant state of readiness. Weapons hot is the order of the day; we're playing by big boy rules here. This ain't no rifle range where a baby sitter needs to make sure you don't hurt anyone.

I figure you have skills that are going to come in handy all the way around. A lady who can shoot and cook? Hell yeah. After a day wading knee deep through the gore of the zombies you've killed, we can go back to the bunker and you can teach me how to make tasty baked treats!

Old 01-28-2012, 03:07 PM   #117
sombrablanca
lascivious loving leopard

Som strides in, stretching after a long night topside. He was disappointed. He only got a few shots with his new favorite toy, the suppressed sniper rifle he found in the arsenal. Some gun nut soldier got chewed up as he was running, gunnin, and savin babies. He slings the rifle over his shoulder as he steps down to meet the returning foragers. "I must say, if I didn't firmly believe you always keep a personal range weapon with you for dealing with zombies, the sheer destruction of the 1919 for hole making, and in the Wise Man's saying that ammo always runs out at the worst time, I'd requisition this equipment. From a good perch this weapon is excellent. If we decide mutually that me staying is a good idea I shall use it on my turn at guard. While I love the thrill of wading in, it is only good common sense to take out as many as you can from three quarters of a mile away in a thunderstorm."

My Srp profile. http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...5#post39788055

My F+SC thread. Kinks within. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=795905

My Earth Day Story. My first ever solo story. Please vote and comment. http://www.literotica.com/s/a-forest...waited-renewal

Old 01-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #118
Designing_Angel
Really Really Experienced

Digging around in my pack. I've got some claymore mines stashed, we can set up a field in the woods marked for us to see. It will cut down on the size of the patrol area.

As for the rounds, if you police the rounds, I can recycle them. There is a semi I had loaded up that ran out of gas about 50 miles back. It's got a press, scales, crimpers and other stuff to make my own rounds. Not to mention a few cases of cordite.

Old 01-28-2012, 03:52 PM   #119
sombrablanca

"You Madam, are the epitome of a Lady. We should get that behind the barricade asap. What direction is it in? Hows the debris, terrain, and how populated was it with walkers? Oh, and I'm Som." He extends his hand, the other pulling out a map to reference. He just took the last eight hour shift, but hes had longer days before. And due to patrol guard, he's already kitted out. "Five gallon jug, enough hardware to fend anything off... We should be rollin outta here in five minutes."

My F+SC thread. Kinks within. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=795905

My Earth Day Story. My first ever solo story. Please vote and comment. http://www.literotica.com/s/a-forest...waited-renewal

Old 01-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #120
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Designing_Angel View Post
Digging around in my pack. I've got some claymore mines stashed, we can set up a field in the woods marked for us to see. It will cut down on the size of the patrol area.

As for the rounds, if you police the rounds, I can recycle them. There is a semi I had loaded up that ran out of gas about 50 miles back. It's got a press, scales, crimpers and other stuff to make my own rounds. Not to mention a few cases of cordite.
I saw something similar to this in a movie once. Wanna load up my Australian Ford XB Falcon Coupe with all the diesel we can carry and try to retrieve it?

I wonder if there are transvestite motorcycle gangs out there all riding Kawasakis.

Old 01-28-2012, 04:16 PM   #121
Sensualdreamer
~Queen of Tease~

Quote:
Hell no. We need you in a constant state of readiness. Weapons hot is the order of the day; we're playing by big boy rules here. This ain't no rifle range where a baby sitter needs to make sure you don't hurt anyone.

I figure you have skills that are going to come in handy all the way around. A lady who can shoot and cook? Hell yeah. After a day wading knee deep through the gore of the zombies you've killed, we can go back to the bunker and you can teach me how to make tasty baked treats!
Hell yeah I can shoot & cook Hmmm teaching you some kitchen skills huh? Deal BUT w/ one requirement...you're only allowed to wear an apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by GI_Joe View Post
Sensualdreamer... what can I NOT say about this woman? Breathtaking voice, and the mind that makes a man weak in his knees...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tolyk View Post
What's there to say? She's already been called all the bad stuff, and none of it's true. She's exactly the opposite of what the divas call(ed) her. She's not a bully, but she's no pushover either. She's a thoughtful, caring individual with strength and conviction. It's wonderful to know her

I enjoy both sending and receiving PMs.
If you PM me but you're not a regular poster to

~❤~My thread~❤~
I will NOT reply to any of your PMs.

Further questions on PMs, Yahoo chat, etc., see my FAQ section

Old 01-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #122
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensualdreamer View Post
Hell yeah I can shoot & cook Hmmm teaching you some kitchen skills huh? Deal BUT w/ one requirement...you're only allowed to wear an apron
That better be a big apron. I don't want bacon grease spattering on anything I consider important.

I plan to fry bacon a lot.

Old 01-28-2012, 04:32 PM   #123
Chaingun
Who do ya love?

https://imo.im/fd/G/F3gL273Pf5/20120128152814.jpg

Old 01-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #124
sombrablanca

Great pic. xD

Old 01-28-2012, 04:50 PM   #125
Artina Heartflash

well dang chaingun...I am left out again...I am a woman, but I'm attached....TO A ZOMBIE!!! lol.

see video in sig line.

Last edited by Artina Heartflash : 01-28-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Closed Thread