Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools

Old 07-24-2007, 03:55 PM   #1
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Arrow THE EUCALYPTUS TREE...The world's finest Cuisine

You just have to make it yourself........
Recipes needed from all over the World....you furnigners feel free to post them here.....

Thanks DGO , LittleLady, Molly,FreeSpirit, ICR, starrynight64
hdlynette, Black Wolf, Crvygirl, LadyBird , Gypsybyrd
for posting recipes or Tips. ,s and H5's to the Gents.

Pie/PizzaCrusts,Cakes,Pies,Muffins,Cookies,ETC. HERE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rubs, Flavored Butters, Sauces,Salsa here
=====================================================
Beef on the BBQ Grill recipes here
=====================================================
OINK!!on the Grill here.
=====================================================
Lamb Recipes Here
=====================================================
Grilled Fruits, veggies, etc here
=====================================================
Grilled Desserts Here
=====================================================
Chicken Recipes Here
=====================================================
Crockpot Recipes Here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Salmon..Etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aussie Recipes Thanks LadyBird!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flavored Vinegar, Oils,sauces, MORE here
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"

Last edited by koalabear : 01-18-2011 at 04:04 PM.
 

Old 07-24-2007, 03:55 PM   #2
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,537
How am I do to that?
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 07-24-2007, 03:57 PM   #3
MidnightVixen
"Flirtaholic "
 
MidnightVixen's Avatar
 
MidnightVixen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Falling upside down
Posts: 6,116
YUM!! * sits with napkin under chin.. chop sticks in hand..*
__________________
 

Old 07-24-2007, 03:58 PM   #4
RainDove25
Registered User
 
RainDove25 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,702
Bear... I called that! Will there be anything minty?
 

Old 07-24-2007, 03:58 PM   #5
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old
How am I do to that?

teacher...retired....hmmmm...
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 07-24-2007, 03:59 PM   #6
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainDove25
Bear... I called that! Will there be anything minty?

*looks down*....always.....
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:00 PM   #7
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightVixen
YUM!! * sits with napkin under chin.. chop sticks in hand..*

Uhhhh....no tables yet...what cha siiting on?.......
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:01 PM   #8
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear
teacher...retired....hmmmm...
I'm still waiting for an answer.
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:01 PM   #9
MidnightVixen
"Flirtaholic "
 
MidnightVixen's Avatar
 
MidnightVixen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Falling upside down
Posts: 6,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear
Uhhhh....no tables yet...what cha siiting on?.......
hehe You should know!
__________________
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:01 PM   #10
RainDove25
Registered User
 
RainDove25 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,702
No looking down... keep your eyes out for those.......DEER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear
*looks down*....always.....
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:03 PM   #11
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightVixen
hehe You should know!

*spasm*.....I see....
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:03 PM   #12
MidnightVixen
"Flirtaholic "
 
MidnightVixen's Avatar
 
MidnightVixen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Falling upside down
Posts: 6,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear
*spasm*.....I see....
* pokes you in the eye*
__________________
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:04 PM   #13
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old
I'm still waiting for an answer.

do to that, what you like....hehehe.......
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:05 PM   #14
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightVixen
* pokes you in the eye*

luckily not an eye I use for sight.........
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:06 PM   #15
MidnightVixen
"Flirtaholic "
 
MidnightVixen's Avatar
 
MidnightVixen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Falling upside down
Posts: 6,116
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear
luckily not an eye I use for sight.........

heheh
__________________
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:07 PM   #16
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainDove25
No looking down... keep your eyes out for those.......DEER!!!

Venison will be included.......
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:07 PM   #17
done_got_old
Mysterious Lady Undressed
 
done_got_old's Avatar
 
done_got_old is offline
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Lickadick
Posts: 162,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear
Venison will be included.......
when will I be able to order?
__________________
The only reason that I talk to myself is because that I'm the only one whose answers I accept.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

In dog years I'm dead!
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:11 PM   #18
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by done_got_old
when will I be able to order?

sorry no raw meat can be shipped over state lines.....warm up your stove...hehehhh....and go hunting......
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:13 PM   #19
RainDove25
Registered User
 
RainDove25 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,702
Raw meat and a Warm Oven...hehehee.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear
sorry no raw meat can be shipped over state lines.....warm up your stove...hehehhh....and go hunting......
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:15 PM   #20
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainDove25
Raw meat and a Warm Oven...hehehee.......

Marinate.....marinate........
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:16 PM   #21
RainDove25
Registered User
 
RainDove25 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,702
and dont forget the Mint!.........how long shall we wait?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear
Marinate.....marinate........
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:19 PM   #22
MidnightVixen
"Flirtaholic "
 
MidnightVixen's Avatar
 
MidnightVixen is offline
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Falling upside down
Posts: 6,116
Yeah, how long? Ive done had to change my napkin under my chin from the drool... Geesh. Talk about keepin a girl waiting.
__________________
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:21 PM   #23
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainDove25
and dont forget the Mint!.........how long shall we wait?

Till the meat probe is ready...........
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:22 PM   #24
RainDove25
Registered User
 
RainDove25 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 3,702
Will it .........POP..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by koalabear
Till the meat probe is ready...........
 

Old 07-24-2007, 04:22 PM   #25
koalabear
~Armed and Fuzzy~
 
koalabear's Avatar
 
koalabear is offline
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: over there----->
Posts: 102,623
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightVixen
Yeah, how long? Ive done had to change my napkin under my chin from the drool... Geesh. Talk about keepin a girl waiting.

sure that was drool......*drip, drip*........
__________________
GBers are like Bran Muffins, not much substance, yet they produce a lot of shit. "^^"
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:34 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.