Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 02-02-2012, 01:15 PM   #101
Riles
Mine! I called it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1514 View Post
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but I can't help it ... I'm obsessed. I try not to look, I really do. I try to be discrete. I try to look in your eyes, and for the most part I do, but I have to look! Hate me?

First, this was great for a laugh. Written just like a man would say it! I love how apologetic you are for simply doing what nature makes you want to do. Very funny.

Quote:
Do you hate when a guy looks? Are you flattered, creeped out, angry, and if it depends, then what does it depend on? What is bad form and what is good form by a guy?

And now it's MY turn to channel mother nature.

It sounds terrible, but if I'm attracted to the man, he can look all he likes...provided he be a gentleman about it. (See above quote: "I try to be discrete") However, if you are a slime, I will feel violated by the very idea that you are looking at me. Sorry, that's mother nature talking. Only men who speak to me on a biological level and make me want to procreate with them get a free pass at ogling my tits.

Old 02-02-2012, 01:24 PM   #102
akatrex
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NippleMuncher View Post
OMG!!! That's too hilarious! It reminds me of the Pick
-up Lines thread.
Las Vegas Tee Shirts

Old 02-02-2012, 02:01 PM   #103
bailadora
Lit Lesbro Coven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilan View Post
Sorry. I couldn't help myself.
LOL! Thanks for the laugh. BTW - what the hell is that thing on his crotch? Looks like a damn Wookie!

Quote:
I said I was sorry!
That's one.

Quote:
Don't worry, I understand where you're coming from. I too thought it a bit inappropriate to be told that I was wank fodder. I didn't care, but come on, did I really need to know that?
Yeah, this. Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredVAwife View Post
On here I try not to get in a twist over pm remarks, keeping in mind I chose to visit an online sex site.
Didn't this get debated on the thread about how to get a reply to a pm? Just cause I choose to discuss sex in a general way doesn't mean I'm interested in providing wank fodder for anyone in particular, ya know? Meh. Maybe it's just me and my fetish for manners.

What we do, Miss Ventura, does not define who we are. What defines us is how well we rise after falling. ~ Lionel, Maid in Manhattan

Experience is what you get when you didnít get what you wanted. ~ Dr. Randy Pausch

This is LIT-erotica, where the size of your polysyllable matters. - swiped from Velvet Darkness

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who do not believe, no proof is possible.~ Stuart Chase

Swiped from Fire Breeze: my johari window. Curiosity and all that jazz...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding Dirty PMs: Don't bother. Your orgasm is not my problem.

Old 02-02-2012, 07:20 PM   #104
LookngForFun
Experienced

ha. I hate it. There's this guy who makes it so obvious he likes me. He tries to make small talk. He seems like the shy or socially awkward type. He told me once he sometimes drinks at work just to pass the time..he's not drunk but it would explain why sometimes he's more talkative than others. Funny thing is I been going into that store for 5+ years. He showed no interest until I gained weight and these things got bigger. Or maybe he wasn't single back then and is a decent guy who doesn't cheat. I don't know. Either way, I never dressed sexy or any kind of cleavage bearing shirts. I wear jackets, sports bras that flatten them and give me a uniboob..... I really don't even get what he's looking at. But, up until he started looking down and can't help it.. he's just one of those pigs that do it.. I just skeeve the guy now. So yeah, no interest and major turn off. I don't need it. Guys like that are a dime a dozen.

Old 02-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #105
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bailadora View Post
Just cause I choose to discuss sex in a general way doesn't mean I'm interested in providing wank fodder for anyone in particular, ya know? Meh. Maybe it's just me and my fetish for manners.
But, but, your legs are just so damned sexy! Since I can't hump them in person, wanking is all that is left!

Old 04-02-2012, 12:54 AM   #106
Rob1514
Literotica Guru

Hope no one minds if I give this one a bump. It was interesting and fun, for me anyway, hearing everyone's opinion.

Old 04-02-2012, 06:48 PM   #107
tryliz
Experienced

At 40 I find it flattering when a guy glances at my tits but not stares at them

Old 04-02-2012, 07:16 PM   #108
Miles Long
Fuck victoriously!

Hooray for TITTIES!

Old 04-02-2012, 07:31 PM   #109
Felix_Jones
Literotica Guru

Mind or not, I'm gonna do it anyway.

Old 04-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #110
PutMeInCoach12
Chipped but not broken.

I was in the checkout line at the grocery store and caught the man behind me staring down my shirt as I bent over to get my groceries out of my buggy. He wasn't gross or creepy about it so I *may* have taken a little longer to take my items out. Just don't weird me out and be so obvious and I'm OK with it.

Old 04-02-2012, 11:52 PM   #111
SexyAlison
Really Really Experienced

A couple looks is flattering. Constantly staring at them/obsessing over them is annoying.

Old 04-03-2012, 03:46 AM   #112
OnceFuturePoly
Really Experienced

I wonder if I rate as net plus or minus with women, particularly those wearing name tags.

The tag almost always lays on a boob, and sometimes the type size or angle may require more than a quick glance to be discerned.

But having found out their name, I try to use it and make eye contact as I do.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #113
LustyLeo22
Really Experienced

I'm rather average in that department so I don't notice a whole lot...

My sister is very blessed on the other hand, and her perspective is pretty interesting. She works in a professional office around a bunch of men who try very hard to 'professional.' She says that when the guy finally can't resist and has to look down at her breasts she's like "gotcha!" She loves that they can't help themselves and it clues her in to who she can tease...

Old 04-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #114
JtohisPB
Lit Lesbro Coven

I would agree that it depends on the man and his approach. I generally find an appreciative glance from a stranger to be flattering and an ego boost. From a coworker it may be awkward though, in the way that excessive flirtation can be.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:26 PM   #115
FakeaSmile
Perfectly Imperfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtohisPB View Post
I would agree that it depends on the man and his approach. I generally find an appreciative glance from a stranger to be flattering and an ego boost. From a coworker it may be awkward though, in the way that excessive flirtation can be.
I agree a fleeting glance or two is acceptable but when a guy talks to your chest instead of looking at your face I find that ignorant and rude and sometimes intimidating and uncomfortable depending on who it is!

You own me with whispers like poetry Your mouth is a melody I memorize
Mmm, so sweet
I hear it echo everwhere I go
Day and night

How Do You See Me?

Old 04-03-2012, 12:30 PM   #116
billrichards41
okay then

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked woman View Post
Depends on how long the gaze is and how often. A cursory look is fine, but anything more I would think would be inappropriate.

Imagines how men would feel about prolonged/frequent stares at their cock in the middle of a conversation.
Like this could be a live one!

Old 04-03-2012, 12:34 PM   #117
FakeaSmile
Perfectly Imperfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Long View Post
Hooray for TITTIES!
I might have guessed you'd be around at the mention of TITTIES haha

Mmm, so sweet
Day and night

How Do You See Me?

Old 04-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #118
XsNrg
Literotica Guru

I'm stunned it's the first time I have noticed this thread....and I always look but try my best to never stare. Long...

Old 04-03-2012, 12:46 PM   #119
JtohisPB
Lit Lesbro Coven

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeaSmile View Post
I agree a fleeting glance or two is acceptable but when a guy talks to your chest instead of looking at your face I find that ignorant and rude and sometimes intimidating and uncomfortable depending on who it is!
Yes, I agree completely. I don't think this happens to me very much, though, if ever. Not that I don't have nice tits, lol (the fact that I'm explaining this is making me laugh), but I don't dress very provocatively at all. I'm jeans, t-shirt, and gym shoes kinda gal. My husband has told me he's noticed guys checking out my rear, though.

Old 04-03-2012, 12:52 PM   #120
FakeaSmile
Perfectly Imperfect

Quote:
Yes, I agree completely. I don't think this happens to me very much, though, if ever. Not that I don't have nice tits, lol (the fact that I'm explaining this is making me laugh), but I don't dress very provocatively at all. I'm jeans, t-shirt, and gym shoes kinda gal. My husband has told me he's noticed guys checking out my rear, though.
I know what you mean there's a time and a place
I don't think I'd complain if a certain person I felt the same about was checking them out though! But I know I have to be careful with what I wear especially for my chosen profession plus it tends to attract numpties when I'm out with my Uni friends

Mmm, so sweet
Day and night

How Do You See Me?

Old 04-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #121
XsNrg
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'd be happy to offer an opinion on both if you'd like.....completely unbiased of course.

Old 04-03-2012, 01:03 PM   #122
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Quote:
Originally Posted by XsNrg View Post
I'd be happy to offer an opinion on both if you'd like.....completely unbiased of course.
Now THERE is a line I'd get into!

Old 04-03-2012, 02:51 PM   #123
Redhill123
Really Experienced

Quote:
I don't think I'd complain if a certain person I felt the same about was checking them out though! But I know I have to be careful with what I wear especially for my chosen profession plus it tends to attract numpties when I'm out with my Uni friends
OK - I'm older than you...but "numpties" ? And Iím not staring, lest I be lumped in with the numpties!

Old 04-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #124
billrichards41
okay then

Quote:
What profession would that be? Oh and how does one qualify for the 'certain person' status? I can't imagine that you don't get the long glance everyday so Uni friends or not I suspect you garner attention.

Old 04-03-2012, 06:58 PM   #125
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redhill123 View Post
OK - I'm older than you...but "numpties" ? And Iím not staring, lest I be lumped in with the numpties!
Holy shit! The last thing we'd want is lumpy numpties!