Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 04-06-2013, 10:02 PM   #1
TellMeATale2013
Really Experienced

ISO: Males and Females for Sex Games RP

On hold for the spring while I get my garden planted.

This is the discussion thread for a Sex Games RP. If you have comments or questions, you can post them here.

I want to create a multi-player, multi-character RP that is some form of Sex Game. I'm thinking something like Survivor or The Hunger Games that involves sex as the main method of receiving resources, points, money, etc.

I am being vague, because I am not set on a particular concept yet. I am open to suggestions. It could be game show like, such as in Survivor; or it could be life and death like, in The Hunger Games.

FYI, I have never watched Survivor and I only saw the Hunger Games once, so I know the title, but I'm not a HG fan or anything. I just didn't have another example to use.

If you have thoughts, post them here. If I get enough serious inquiry, I will establish the RP and get it started.

If you are concerned about joining a multi-player role play, let me tell you that I will have some "safe guards" in place to prevent the RP from dying if one or two of the players quit. These include:
  • A format in which players can join and quit at will.
  • The ability for any player to take over an abandoned role.
  • And more. (I am short of time right now, so I will list more later.)

Last edited by TellMeATale2013 : 04-15-2013 at 08:36 PM.