Old 01-27-2013, 01:29 PM   #101
eye_see_me
Literotica Guru

lovely

I have suckled and it was so very erotic and intimate. I would love to have that chance again but out isn't likely. I will fondly recall how hard I became and how intense my orgasms were though.

I think those couples that wish to pursue it really should and not worry what anyone thinks.

I enjoy relationships over simple role play or sexting. I also enjoy new friends and chatting.

Better to fail through action than through fear.

Have fun but be careful out there...

Old 01-27-2013, 06:27 PM   #102
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

I am starting again this month for my own sexual pleasure and the relaxation it gives me

Old 01-27-2013, 09:20 PM   #103
StrongMaster7
Really Really Experienced

I read this thread with great interest. I am a huge lover of female breasts and lactation. I remember fantasizing about suckling from a very young age. I was always attracted to busty women and the notion of breastfeeding seemed erotic beyond all reason.

Once I married I dreamed that when we had children I might get to enjoy my wife's breast milk. But I was too afraid that my wife might recoil at sexualizing it to mention it when we had our first. Knowing we would only have one more child, I finally broached the subject and was richly rewarded. I only regret not being more open about it earlier.

I loved the way my wife's beautiful breasts changed during pregnancy. They grew fuller and her nipples darkened a great deal. She developed a vertical stripe that ran from her nipple down to the underside of each breast. And the sight of that thin white liquid seeping tentatively from each enlarged nipple was unreal. I remember cautiously wrapping my lips around one large, dark nub and sucking gently. The sweet taste was incredible. I sucked harder and was rewarded with a mouthful of milk.

But as sexy as suckling was, I loved the look of milk dripping from her engorged tits more. And when we had sex, she would ride my cock and squeeze her own breasts, squirting fine jets of milk onto my chest, or onto my face, or into my mouth. That was unbelievable. I would suckle as we fucked. It was literally a dream come true. I have never been harder or more turned on.

Those brief days of enjoying her milk are distant memories now. Recently, we have begun pretending that she still has milk for me when we fuck. It has added a lot to our sex life.

I am her "big baby" and she tells me to suck out all of her milk. Just those words can make me cum at the right time.

I have written a number of stories about erotic lactation. They have been very well received. I hope that the ladies of this thread give them a read and let me know what they think.

I have over 2,000,000 views! I chat on YIM as strongmstr07. (No, I'm not a huge Dom, although I can play that way too!)

Old 01-30-2013, 04:25 PM   #104
icandothis
He did this to me!

Lactation Natural or Induced? Yes to Both

Now that my breasts are full and heavy with milk my husband is over the moon and frequently becomes hard and aroused just watching me nurse his son. When the baby is fed and back in his crib I will leave my breasts exposed so that his Daddy can have his turn. There are times that he loves to put his head in my lap take my tit into his mouth and quietly, softly touch, kiss, suck my nipples until I'm wet and my nipples are hard and erect. I think my husband finds this relaxing and soothing but at some point it does become sexual and my hand will inevitably slip between his legs to stroke and caress his growing arousal.

Knowing how much pleasure he gets from this, if I weren't lactating naturally because of my recent pregnancy, induced lactation might be something I'd seriously look into.

Old 01-30-2013, 11:47 PM   #105
babylondementia
Really Experienced

I know this feeling well, its such a wonderful feeling!

Old 01-31-2013, 12:08 AM   #106
mouse_146
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
ARGH! Just priced the Medela pumps - errk! Until we win the lottery it's probably out of our league - was there a second choice you ladies liked? The Breastflow model seems almost too inexpensive for the double pump but Ameda and Lansinoh both offer double models that are 'do-able'.
search online many people sell them used. . not sure if we are okay to mention the 'list' that people use to sell used items

Old 01-31-2013, 06:12 AM   #107
Byron999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by icandothis View Post
Now that my breasts are full and heavy with milk my husband is over the moon and frequently becomes hard and aroused just watching me nurse his son. When the baby is fed and back in his crib I will leave my breasts exposed so that his Daddy can have his turn. There are times that he loves to put his head in my lap take my tit into his mouth and quietly, softly touch, kiss, suck my nipples until I'm wet and my nipples are hard and erect. I think my husband finds this relaxing and soothing but at some point it does become sexual and my hand will inevitably slip between his legs to stroke and caress his growing arousal.

Knowing how much pleasure he gets from this, if I weren't lactating naturally because of my recent pregnancy, induced lactation might be something I'd seriously look into.
Ahhhhh .... fond memories (sigh)

(or is that mammaries?)

Old 01-31-2013, 04:07 PM   #108
ElijaRDC
The Honey Badger

I'd love to produce milk so much, and to breastfeed a sexual partner.

I love the look of full, taut tits with nipples dripping and seeing mine that way would turn me to no end, not to mention the erotic relief of having my sore, heavy tits suckled.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:56 AM   #109
Byron999
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElijaRDC View Post
I'd love to produce milk so much, and to breastfeed a sexual partner.

I love the look of full, taut tits with nipples dripping and seeing mine that way would turn me to no end, not to mention the erotic relief of having my sore, heavy tits suckled.
Very nice ... breeding is conducive to this

Old 02-01-2013, 06:29 AM   #110
Sweetdaisymae
Owned and Collared

I breastfed my 2 children for a total of 3 years between them. Somehow I never completely dried up and can still express a little colostrum if I manually express. Pity hubs isn't interested as it is something I would love to do!

Hear me sing
http://www.tunescoop.com/play/313435...difference-mp3

Read my story
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-first-meeting-30

Please do not contact me for "cyber" it does not interest me.

Old 02-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #111
Youneverknow81
Experienced

Last edited by Youneverknow81 : 11-11-2013 at 11:44 AM.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:22 AM   #112
The_one7362
Experienced

Lactation

Wondering how many of our members are into lactation fun, got introduced to it some years ago with a woman who was breast feeding and needed some help???

Loved it ever since but do not have many chances to participate:

Old 02-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #113
Sweetdaisymae
Owned and Collared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youneverknow81 View Post
Care to show us? ;-)
Can do, there isn't a heck of a lot coming out at the moment, just a few drops, it is very thick and more yellowy.

Hear me sing

Read my story

Old 02-02-2013, 03:28 PM   #114
Youneverknow81
Experienced

Last edited by Youneverknow81 : 11-11-2013 at 11:42 AM.

Old 02-03-2013, 09:41 AM   #115
jasonmason
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetdaisymae View Post
Can do, there isn't a heck of a lot coming out at the moment, just a few drops, it is very thick and more yellowy.
Damn I would love to see that. But more importantanyly I would love to be there to taste it.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #116
Sweetdaisymae
Owned and Collared

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonmason View Post
Damn I would love to see that. But more importantanyly I would love to be there to taste it.
Colostrum doesn't taste like when the milk comes in, which is sweet and very thin in consistency.

Hear me sing

Read my story

Old 02-03-2013, 08:46 PM   #117
Youneverknow81
Experienced

Last edited by Youneverknow81 : 11-11-2013 at 11:43 AM.

Old 02-03-2014, 08:24 PM   #118
BabyFreyja
Experienced

what i crave

Oh my, love this description. This is what I crave and can only hope that one day it will become a reality rather than a fantasy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
I really love this, the submission of lactating for someone, a constant reminder that every part of your body is owned, the tension in my tits, the slightly nervous feeling that I might start to leak at inappropriate moments. I love being controlled this way. When my swollen lactating tits are put into tight bondage and the milk trickles down over the ropes whether I want it to or not. To be his milker to slake his thirst. The wonderful sensation of giving suck. And being able to supply lubrication when he wants to slide his cock between my breasts.
Hmmmmm major fetish

Old 02-04-2014, 01:43 AM   #119
Michiro
Experienced

I've never had the opportunity to enjoy breast milk erotically, though I adore the thought of it. Ironically, I'm severely lactose intolerant, but there's medication for that so it doesn't have to stop me!

Old 02-04-2014, 06:55 AM   #120
sariandra
Virgin

This is something I've been fascinated with for years.

Old 03-10-2014, 08:34 AM   #121
LorraineRenee
Experienced

Bump!

I'd like to bump this thread...

I'm very curious... I've never heard of induced lactation and, instead of trying to google things and getting even more confused, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to tell me how they did it (as I'm sure there are many methods). I'm not sure if I'm into it, but it know my BF has mentioned that he'd try my milk if ever I produced some. So, worth looking into, perhaps.

Thanks in advance ^^

Old 03-10-2014, 09:15 AM   #122
NC_OBX80
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorraineRenee View Post
I'd like to bump this thread...

I'm very curious... I've never heard of induced lactation and, instead of trying to google things and getting even more confused, I was hoping someone would be kind enough to tell me how they did it (as I'm sure there are many methods). I'm not sure if I'm into it, but it know my BF has mentioned that he'd try my milk if ever I produced some. So, worth looking into, perhaps.

Thanks in advance ^^
You are phenomenal....

Old 03-10-2014, 09:35 AM   #123
LorraineRenee
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_OBX80 View Post
You are phenomenal....
Oh, you...

Old 03-10-2014, 09:57 AM   #124
NC_OBX80
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LorraineRenee View Post
Oh, you...
Mmmm...

Old 03-10-2014, 03:17 PM   #125
BiCoastalBabe
Experienced

Talking Trying to relactate

I have just started trying to re-lactate. It is hubby's fantasy to nurse, since he was never nursed as an infant. I have started pumping and supplements, but am still trying to get into a schedule. My kids are grown now, but I still get the feeling of letting down when I hear a tiny baby cry! I can't wait for my milk to come in.