Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #401
intriguess
sexual catalyst

am surprised the 2013 thread hasn't been posted by now, these things get so unwieldy so fast.

I have plenty of ideas and posted a hey what do you want to see thread, and will be looking for someone to write with, so vote (or not) then pm thoughts if you'd like to write with me

Married and loving it

Someone pointed out that I don't have a link to my stories on lit, so I'm adding it now http://english.literotica.com/storie...ge=submissions

Old 02-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #402
Mayu
Ghost Of Who I Was

Deleted since i added to many ideas.

SRP Profile

I am always looking for a new rp, have an idea send me a message

Last edited by Mayu : 02-07-2013 at 02:52 AM.

Old 02-04-2013, 01:00 AM   #403
Woe_Foe
Literotica Guru

Lifestyle Choices
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=849010

I'm looking for one dominant male writer for this thread. I haven't set the male character in stone, so he can be anything that you want him to be. Just off the top of my head:

My fiance's best friend
A sleazy neighbor
My cousin (if you're into that)
A stranger that I just met

The important thing is that if you're able to write detailed posts. Anyway, you know what you do (PM me!).

Buh bye!

Old 02-04-2013, 06:53 AM   #404
TheLongRider
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLongRider View Post
I'm getting back in the game and am now searching actively for RP. I see a lot of people writing things in blocks of text, so here's a fun way to talk about who I am and what I'm all about on this site.

I AM:
~a dude

I LIKE:
~the romance behind sex
~the sex that comes from romance
~older/younger pairings
~realistic relationships
~a little of everything
~focused approaches to stories, no matter how subjective or specific

I CAN:
~write long posts
~write short posts
~make stories last long and build up
~get right down-and-dirty
~RP with men and women
~use the English language with practiced mastery and deliberate accuracy
~make characters that are not-so-typical of Lit (no Ryan Steeles or Jonathan Powers here....unless that's what you like)

I CANNOT:
~pee on you
~torture and kill you
~be a sissy
~be a wolf-fairy that hangs out in a wooded glen
~keep from impressing you

I'll be engaging in my own pursuit of people to RP with. If you're interested, send me a PM and let's see what we can come up with.
Still looking, y'all. I am really up for anything and am infinitely more available than before. Anybody?

Old 02-07-2013, 02:53 AM   #405
Mayu
Ghost Of Who I Was

Heartless

My idea is for a British man to have a heart shaped birth mark on his face. But has some of the mark on his ear lobe and also. On his arm, many people see him as a freak. But one day he meets a young girl. Eighteen and he is thirty, who sees the beauty in him. But he sees demons, and is afraid she will think he is nuts. The girl is from America and sees things no one but her new friend sees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mass Effect

My idea is based off the video games Mass Effect, I kinda had two versions one would be based off the Illusive Man or a different species which I think would be cool. Like a Turian, or even Salarian though I know there emotions don't exactly. If you choose not to be T.I.M you can pick any guy from the mass effect series or just make an original character. I prefer a different species. So I will give you both ideas so you know whats going on.

For the Illusive Man (T.I.M) He has fallen in love with a girl of his late friends, her parents died and due to how aggressive the man is. And also his age factors in his worries. But after they establish a relationship, and she is hired by T.I.M. due work closely to T.I.M. Perhaps he wants the perfect life, the money, the power and also have kids one day. He could become indoctrinated with the tech in him, but she keeps him sane.

And my other idea where you can be different species or a canon from the games, they are two best friends and enjoy one another's company. But the guy has fallen in love for her, but due to him not being human he is terrified he would reject her. Again can be an OC or Canon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wolf In Human Clothing

A demon king was not happy with his subjects all the women had thrown themselves at him. So he goes to the human world to find someone to connect with, just to get away. He had no idea he would become good friends and fall in love with. But he knew that if he had sex, then while he has sex he will turn into his true form. So basically it is based on blind faith, but one day he no longer can take it and ends up having sex with his best friend. Wanting her to become queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Breeder

So I got an idea based on the movie species, the guy would be an astronaut and end up having some thing go into him. He comes back completely different, his personality is rather rough. Though he knows what is inside her and has the urge to mate, though the babies don't get born instantly just perhaps in a few days. He goes to his friend needing advice but his need to mate makes him have sex with his friend, when he sees she can handle it he will continue to use her. And will also get another girl pregnant wanting to control the world. And he ends up changing while sleeping with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pen Pals

My idea for this is for two people to have met over the internet, and have been talking on and off for a couple years. They become rather close, and they have spoken over the phone. But they decide to meet in person, my idea is for perhaps the guy have something different about him. Could be burned, or disabled in some way. Something with him that makes it hard for him to meet new people, due to his appearance. Can even be over weight.

~~~~~~~~

You've Got Mail

This is an idea about two people that met online, the girl who just turned eighteen years old and started to talk to this one guy over the net. They do not know each others names or anything, what she does not know. Is the man is in his 40's and he is very rich. He is worth millions and when they finally meet they get to know each other. He can be a real Jack Ass. But being with the girl he becomes humble, but his father isn't happy about it.

He is convinced that she wants to be with him so she could live comfortably, so this rp would need to be the guy but also the father. However being the father would be rather rare and not for a long time either. They will end up getting married and have a future but that would be in the distant future.

~~~~~~~~

Love Conquers All

This idea is about a male werewolf who looks to be in his 30's but actually he is over four hundred years old. Since vampires live much longer lives, but every one hundred years there is a full moon that is colored red. That is when he has no control over his changes, the red full moon is the mating moon where all werewolves claim there mates and get the chosen mate pregnant. The male werewolf had a mate one hundred years ago but was killed by a hunter. So he wants his best friend to be his mate.

When they have sex he will bite her marking her and it will also turn her some what into a werewolf, she will run faster, better sense and long living. Everything but the transformation, he is the leader of his pack that his friend knows nothing about. But the night of the full moon, he calls his friend before the moon comes up and asks her to come up. The changes are painful but sex makes the pain not happen, so the idea is for him to take her when the first signs of pain occur and his werewolf smell will tell him she is pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Secret Circle

A guy who has a coven he is a leader of a group of people into Wicca and he has found a girl who just moved beside him and he can feel that she has the power he will need to achieve the goal to become the most powerful person in the world but it costs him his humanity and he will end up turning into a demon. But by the time the changes happen they will be very close and slowly turning into lovers since he wants to be king with her as his queen tho she has no idea she has magic in her

The Best Friend

I have an idea about two best friends, the guy is gay and has been best friends with a girl for many years. Unfortunately his lover died a year ago and he is very lonely, My idea is for one night he wants to experiment since he had never been with a woman. So he gets his best friend to help him out, he promises to pull out. But he and his partner also wanted to have a baby, but was never able to adopt one. So he gets it in his head to try and get his best friend pregnant, he doesn't tell her he wants her to be the mother of his child right before he finishes.

All in all they get even closer and he actually enjoys having sex with her, basically its a gay man becoming bi. I could see this going many ways, she is eighteen years old. And the guy id say 30's or older, since he would have known her since she was fourteen years old. So he decides for her eighteenth birthday to be with her. Since he promised her when she was fourteen that if on her eighteenth birthday she was still a virgin and single. He would help her with it. And he will love every minute of it.

PM if interested in any of my ideas

SRP Profile

Last edited by Mayu : 02-10-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Old 02-11-2013, 09:58 AM   #406
pjt7611
Really Really Experienced

Female needed

Posted this a couple weeks ago and trying again to see if I get any hits on it.

For one reason or another, my partners in the following threads have abandoned them. I am looking for a female writer to pick up where they left off or start anew depending upon our discussion. If any of them peek your interest, please PM me before falling into and starting with it.

A Chance Meeting http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=843794

The Woman In The Painting http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=802176

With Friends Like These http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=840429

Venture In Sexuality 101 http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=803171

The Secret Mansion http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=834524

Old 02-12-2013, 04:17 PM   #407
Fortuitus
Experienced

Male Needed

This is still open, some twit just posted to it without getting my permission.

No Choice http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=849997

This is going to be a daddy/daughter story. So please be cautioned.

I'm looking for one male to play the role of the father to tame the bad girl that deserted him about 5 years ago.

Last edited by Fortuitus : 02-12-2013 at 04:28 PM.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #408
st_fornicate
Sinful Salvation

I need a lovely lady for a sordid tale of collegiate sex, secrets and murder.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=850134
Always happy to chat on google

Last edited by st_fornicate : 02-13-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Old 02-13-2013, 01:34 PM   #409
Mayu
Ghost Of Who I Was

New beginnings

I have an idea about two best friends, the guy is gay and has been best friends with a girl for many years. Unfortunately his lover died a year ago and he is very lonely, My idea is for one night he wants to experiment since he had never been with a woman. So he gets his best friend to help him out, he promises to pull out. But he and his partner also wanted to have a baby, but was never able to adopt one. So he gets it in his head to try and get his best friend pregnant, he doesn't tell her he wants her to be the mother of his child right before he finishes.

All in all they get even closer and he actually enjoys having sex with her, basically its a gay man becoming bi. I could see this going many ways, she is eighteen years old. And the guy id say 30's or older, since he would have known her since she was fourteen years old. So he decides for her eighteenth birthday to be with her. Since he promised her when she was fourteen that if on her eighteenth birthday she was still a virgin and single. He would help her with it. And he will love every minute of it.

Little Soldier

My idea is for someone high in the military I am thinking someone older maybe 40's or older I was thinking an Admiral and he has a mistress she is his mistress because of two reasons. One he is high up and people look up to him, but because of the age of the girl. She is eighteen years old, of age yes but he had no idea what the others would say.

It will start up where they are just good friends, due to the age difference I could see him being worried about being rejected. And once romance is established perhaps she works for him. She is very bright and rather intelligent. I could see perhaps them getting married and start a life together. I have a few more ideas but this is just an outline.

PM If Interested

SRP Profile

Old 02-13-2013, 02:14 PM   #410
DarelHute
Literotica Guru

The Professor

[Moved to appropriate thread]

Last edited by DarelHute : 02-13-2013 at 02:44 PM. Reason: moved

Old 02-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #411
KaiserS
Virgin

Exile Prince

linky: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=850018

Am looking for someone to play the female character. I'm open to ideas of how to proceed. Please PM me before posting.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy the intro.

Old 02-14-2013, 02:05 PM   #412
Mayu
Ghost Of Who I Was

Bride To The Supernatural

There has been a war between vampires and werewolves for years, the humans use to be involved with the war. But with much betrayal there was only one human that would step foot on the supernatural ground. It said in a prophecy older then humans, vampires even werewolves. It spoke of a figure who would be able to curve war and to stop it. It is said one being will rise up one who is highly intelligent. One who had lived fifty life times, each life remembering what was learned.

But it was also said that in the year 2015 the figure would come back as the only immortal human ever to exist. One who could speak on behalf of any species, customs, languages and fighting ability was something born within this human. Everyone was sure the human would be a male, this human would smell different her blood meaning more to vampires. The perfect soul mate for vampires or werewolves. The humans blood could give immunity to the sun to vampires, her body could birth a litter of werewolves.

And the knowledge that was hundreds of years old, to humans this perfect being was a threat to them. Most humans wanted the death of the vampires and werewolves, they dreamed to being the species that rules over all. It took them eighteen years to find this person, and when this human was found they were stunned that this being wasn't a man but a very young woman. Her name was Eden and her best friend was the leader of all vampires, though Eden does not know what he is yet.

Now the supernatural know if she is lost to them, then they will all die. Eden's best friend has his clan protect her even though she doesn't know it. But he knows he wants her as his bride, and the humans want to destroy her. She can die the same way all vampires do but instead of a wooden stake it would be a blade forged in holy water and made out of the blood of man. Will the humans get her? or will her best friend and his kind protect her? Once she knows the supernatural exist her knowledge will wake up.

Tall Tale Heart

Edgar Allen Poe was one of the most talented writers in human history, though his stuff was very dark and drastic. People loved that kind of thing in the early 1800's. Unfortunately Poe lost his wife to her health. Since she contracted T.B and died a year later from it. And the other woman he fell for died, because she was a target to a killer. The man is an alcoholic and a drug addict, he dulls his senses a lot so that he did not have to feel pain. His friend watches as he becomes more and more consumed, and it hurts her.

Poe only had one friend that believed in him, loved his stories and was just a nice girl to talk to. She lived pretty close to him, he was sweet to her and seemed to be hurting inside as well. But right now he just wanted to die, but he is falling in love with her because she is his only true friend. A curse haunts him, tracks him much like a big black dog. My idea is he has a relationship with the girl, and ends up getting in trouble with the police. Since they think he had something to do with a death of a woman, the girl will help him through this.

PM If Interested.

SRP Profile

Last edited by Mayu : 02-15-2013 at 06:28 PM.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:39 AM   #413
Naphalm
Experienced

Seeking 1-1 female roleplayer partner.

Recently, I've been in quite the fantasy mood so I'm really looking for a roleplay in that genre. Two heroes setting out on an Epic quest to rid the world of some evil, with some twists and turns along the way. Here's what I was thinking:

Demon's Abound
A King grows steadily more abusive and corrupt, his decrees becoming wilder and more restrictive. The kingdom strains under his rulership, threatening to collapse into riots and open rebellion. Wild rumours fly that the King's sorcerer is somehow corrupting him, but anyone who dares speak out is executed. Two heroes (independantly or together) embark on a quest to discover the source of the evil that lurks, avoiding spies and travelling deep into the unknown for the key to end the darkness.... or something to that affect, it may need a little tweaking.

Corruption in the Adventurer's Guild
The Guild has stood through time and trials and stands proud. Many young men and women come to these grand halls to learn the ways of the warrior or mage. But this years students find something is amiss. Something dark lurks amongst the teachers, and not only threatens to destroy the acadamy, but unleash a torrent of tainted warriors upon the world....

A Modern Day Disaster
An Evil Lord of Magic has opened a portal to another dimension. The world beyond is strange and scary... Earth, 2013. 1) Two heroes have to brave this new world in order to stop what surely no-one in this world is prepared for.. 2) Two ordinary people find and travel through the portal to the fantasy world, in order to bring back aid.. 3)A hero steps through, and together with the help of an ordinary person, attempts to save both their worlds from certain doom..

A Stolen Story
(I read a good set of books and I'm stealing the premise... oh well..) A Kingdom for sale.. so the ad says. It's a lot of money but what a weird thing to sell. Seeking an unusual experience, the character makes the purchase and is taken to a new world where he finds that he really has bought a kingdom.. he/she is the ruler of this troubled land and has inherited all the glory and all the responsibility that comes with it....

Please PM if anything is of interest, or if you have an idea of your own and would like to share.

Currently involved in a roleplay:

Demons Abound

"My Lord, I find thy face apelike and thy form misshapen. Thy beard, moreover, is an offense against decency, resembling more closely the scabrous fir which doth decorate the hinder portion of a mongrel dog than a proper adornement for a human face. Is it possible that thy mother, seized by some wild lechery, did dally at some time past with a randy goat?" -Mandorallen

Old 02-16-2013, 05:58 PM   #414
sanapatel
Experienced

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...6#post43322276

looking for a dom male for this thread

pm me with a sample reply if interested .

thanks

Old 02-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #415
CheeryRed
Virgin

I am a 32-year-old female who roleplays frequently in order to escape reality and live somewhat vicariously. I almost fully roleplay on a different chat site, but today it seems to be down. This has left me in quite the predicament, my husband is not home tonight and I wanted to roleplay. This is where you guys come in, if you are looking for a roleplay on MSN or a different messenger client please PM me. Typically, I play a variety of roles and never have any trouble being agreeable with boy's fantasies. Finally, if you are a girl and are interested in a threesome roleplay the you should please PM me as well. Let's have fun. (:

Have a pleasant evening!

Sabrina

Old 02-18-2013, 02:17 AM   #416
Mayu
Ghost Of Who I Was

Edited

SRP Profile

Last edited by Mayu : 02-19-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Old 02-18-2013, 09:34 AM   #417
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

Talented male writer(s) required... 3 Valentines ...

Please see OOC: Thread for details.

Particularly interested in male writers who can write a variety of characters/character traits.
If you're creative and like a challenge, this may be of interest to you?

Please apply by PM sending a Valentine as requested.
Also feel free to PM for any further queries/discussions.

Thank you for reading!

DM

Old 02-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #418
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

Update:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousMaiden View Post
Please see OOC: Thread for details.

Particularly interested in male writers who can write a variety of characters/character traits.
If you're creative and like a challenge, this may be of interest to you?

Please apply by PM sending a Valentine as requested.
Also feel free to PM for any further queries/discussions.

Thank you for reading!

DM
The character of Avenant is cast.
Still looking for one or two writers to take the characters of The Prince and/or The Beast.

DM

Old 02-19-2013, 01:00 AM   #419
Fortuitus
Experienced

Still looking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fortuitus View Post
No Choice http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=849997

This is going to be a daddy/daughter story. So please be cautioned.

I'm looking for one male to play the role of the father to tame the bad girl that deserted him about 5 years ago.

Active Threads:
In Darkness, there was Light (with Bevatoria)
No Choice (open, pm if interested)
Murder at McCallister Dorm (with st_fornicate)
OOC

At this time, I will NOT be taking any more threads. Thank you!

Old 02-19-2013, 11:56 AM   #420
Orgasmicallyfun
Literotica Guru

Incest is Best

Hello I am looking for a female to continue this story with me. My other writer disappeared on me a long time ago and I want to get this story going again. I hope to hear from someone who would like to be my new co writer on this one. Send me a PM if you are interested.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807257

Old 02-19-2013, 12:46 PM   #421
Mayu
Ghost Of Who I Was

Tall Tale Heart

Edgar Allen Poe was one of the most talented writers in human history, though his stuff was very dark and drastic. People loved that kind of thing in the early 1800's. Unfortunately Poe lost his wife to her health. Since she contracted T.B and died a year later from it. And the other woman he fell for died, because she was a target to a killer. The man is an alcoholic and a drug addict, he dulls his senses a lot so that he did not have to feel pain. His friend watches as he becomes more and more consumed, and it hurts her.

Poe only had one friend that believed in him, loved his stories and was just a nice girl to talk to. She lived pretty close to him, he was sweet to her and seemed to be hurting inside as well. But right now he just wanted to die, but he is falling in love with her because she is his only true friend. A curse haunts him, tracks him much like a big black dog. My idea is he has a relationship with the girl, and ends up getting in trouble with the police. Since they think he had something to do with a death of a woman, the girl will help him through this.

Bride To The Supernatural

There has been a war between vampires and werewolves for years, the humans use to be involved with the war. But with much betrayal there was only one human that would step foot on the supernatural ground. It said in a prophecy older then humans, vampires even werewolves. It spoke of a figure who would be able to curve war and to stop it. It is said one being will rise up one who is highly intelligent. One who had lived fifty life times, each life remembering what was learned.

But it was also said that in the year 2015 the figure would come back as the only immortal human ever to exist. One who could speak on behalf of any species, customs, languages and fighting ability was something born within this human. Everyone was sure the human would be a male, this human would smell different her blood meaning more to vampires. The perfect soul mate for vampires or werewolves. The humans blood could give immunity to the sun to vampires, her body could birth a litter of werewolves.

And the knowledge that was hundreds of years old, to humans this perfect being was a threat to them. Most humans wanted the death of the vampires and werewolves, they dreamed to being the species that rules over all. It took them eighteen years to find this person, and when this human was found they were stunned that this being wasn't a man but a very young woman. Her name was Eden and her best friend was the leader of all vampires, though Eden does not know what he is yet.

Now the supernatural know if she is lost to them, then they will all die. Eden's best friend has his clan protect her even though she doesn't know it. But he knows he wants her as his bride, and the humans want to destroy her. She can die the same way all vampires do but instead of a wooden stake it would be a blade forged in holy water and made out of the blood of man. Will the humans get her? or will her best friend and his kind protect her? Once she knows the supernatural exist her knowledge will wake up.

The Nurse And The Beast

This is about a very rich older gentlemen who was a real prick, he doesn't care about anyone or anything but himself. He thinks he is gods gift to women, but on the day of his birthday (age up to you) He gets into a car accident, he wasn't wearing a seat belt and he was thrown from his car. He was in a coma for a week straight, and he wakes up confused. Since he has more money then god, his family has been able to get him a private room.

Now he will have something wrong due to this accident, it could be he was badly burned. Missing a limb or even paralyzed or can even be horribly scared, he has a private duty nurse who is nineteen years old. At first they butt heads a lot, but she sticks to her guns. She doesn't let anyone push her around, he will end up falling in love with her, wanting her hand in marriage and children in the future. This can go any place.

The Blade

This is about a half human half vampire hunter who hunts the supernatural. He keeps shades over his eyes since his eyes are not that of a human mans. And he never smiles helps hides his fangs. But for years he has been keeping himself away from women, afraid to hurt them. But he has taken a girl now nineteen under his wing, and he has fallen in love with her. She has no idea what the man hides from her, and he is terrified.

She teaches him not to be ashamed of what he is, to embrace it with the right person. And this girl is the right woman, she maybe young but she is intelligent, big hearted and fights easily by his side. After some poking he releases the beast within him and ends up feeding off the girl and keeps doing it but only when they are sexual with each other. This idea is based on the blade series but the man can look like anything.

PM if interested.

SRP Profile

Old 02-20-2013, 09:35 PM   #422
carnor_jax
Experienced

Looking for one female to play the senator or an aid to the senator

I expect this thread to take on a darker tone, with some heavy bsdm and noncon themes to it.

If your interested please PM me before posting.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...3#post43355143

Old 02-20-2013, 09:45 PM   #423
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

Area 51 Aliens

I have one thread in need of a female parter about aliens and their technology one of them being a potent powder that will make those that use it become sexualized and go after what they desired, such as the busty redhead Air Force captain likesthe 18 year old airman that just joined her unit but is married and has regs to uphold but sniffing the powder she goes after him and they go wild in her office.

Old 02-21-2013, 05:51 AM   #424
The_Spectre
Literotica Guru

Looking to start this story up again. I really liked the premise.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=761919

While I will be changing it a bit (mostly so it's written in third person), the story is the same. I need a good writer for this.

PM me about any questions.

Old 02-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #425
DeliciousMaiden
Innocent Seductress

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousMaiden View Post
The character of Avenant is cast.
Still looking for one or two writers to take the characters of The Prince and/or The Beast.

DM
Character of the Prince is cast ... awaiting Beast-valentine ...

DM

Closed Thread