Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2012, 09:59 PM   #1301
Eiselmann
mulier ignarus mihi

Looking for two females (or one to write for two female characters)

The World:

Six years ago the world suffered a massive depopulation, people simply disappearred billions of them, the total population of the US is less than a thousand mostly scattered alone or in small groups. One such group comprises two women in the mid-later twenties and a just turned 18 year old boy, they live on a farm in southern Iowa and have had no contact with anyone since they found each other in the immediate aftermath of the disappearrence.

Saying that every now and then they hear cars travelling along a major highway several miles away form their farm.

The two women have become lovers over the last six years and have a deep established relationship, however in the last few years they have noticed my character looking at them with lust and need in his eyes ...now my character is 18. (todays his birthday)

I would prefer one of the women to have never had sex with a male but always with females while the other woman couldn't get enough sex with men before the disappearrance and has secretly been waiting for the young boy to be old enough ....theres only one issue the women raised him since he was 12 and he feels like their son. (ultimately both women will have sex with my character but the one who has never been with a man will need a lot of convincing.)
They're afraid of what they see
That's the price that we all pay
And the value of destiny comes to nothing

New Order

The Betrayal at Yalta , one of the main reasons this world is as shitty as it can be.

MY SPR

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...7#post38585817

Old 09-23-2012, 04:46 AM   #1302
Numerical_Value
Really Experienced

Looking for 1 x 1 partner(s)

I'm fairly new to the entire role-playing scene here on Literotica, but I've been role-playing simple, non sensual scenarios for three years or more, and only recently having a strong interest in sexual role-playing. Or rather, only recently finding a place to do so.

I'm not too sure on plot lines, but I can usually write about anything. I can write quite a bit more if I find it very interesting though. Very open to plot suggestions, but might enjoy a simple or cliche scenario as my first one on here.

I'd like to do a one on one, as I find they are much more dynamic. I'm sure I'll join a group once I get more comfortable.

I'm a straight male. I prefer to play straight males and would prefer a female partner, but this is all about playing a new role, so I could role play with someone who plays a female character even if they are not female themselves.

Please PM me with questions or if interested.

My SRP Profile
Plots I want to play out.
I want female role-playing partners.

Kush after sex.
Airport atheists only praying when there's turbulence.

Old 09-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #1303
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

Had an idea for a new SRP pop into my head this morning and thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

Plot - My character is an assassin hired to kill your character. However, your character is holding very valuable information (whether it be government or blackmail or what have you) and my character must find where the information is hidden before she can complete her task. So, she must get close to her mark and build a trusting relationship, which, ultimately will lead to her falling for your character and questioning her entire mission.

Looking for a male or female to write with. This will be a long term RP with a lot of character development and plot along with the sex. PM me if you are interested.

My Sitting Room - where I keep all of my inspiration and ideas.

Current Threads
Willful
Worlds Collide
Body and Soul
A Novel Romance
The Bunhead and the Bad Boy

Old 09-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #1304
NiceRPGuy
Really Experienced

Moved further down.

Last edited by NiceRPGuy : 10-01-2012 at 01:07 PM.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:01 PM   #1305
candyhearts78
Literotica Guru

Hello all. Wow it feels good to be back after so long. I am hoping to get back into writing again after a very long vacation..

I can not promise that i will not misspell words because i will. I can not promise that you will get ten paragraphs every post but you will get 2-5 at least. i can not promise that i will post 20 times a day. But i can promise ten posts in a week. So if your interested please message me and lets put our heads togethor and come up with a story that will be pleasing for both of us. Give me a chance and i will do my best to not disapoint.

xoxoxo

My love is frail and pure... like a velvet rose... yet its thorns are sharp and poisonous.

FUCK CANCER

Last edited by candyhearts78 : 09-23-2012 at 06:24 PM.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:50 PM   #1306
cantun1983
Really Experienced

I am looking for a skilled female writer who enjoys using detail in posts to begin an SRP in one of the following ideas.

1. Medieval Courtship--An lord and heir to a small estate is arranged to married to young lady of another, much larger estate. Neither is fond of this.

2. The Affair--Two commuters on the train into the city see each other every day, but never speak. One day, after starting a conversation they start to realize that, despite the fact they are both married to other people, they have a spark between them.

3. Blackmail—Pick your poison: sordid past, embezzling funds, bad grades…the list could go on and on. Need something, or need to keep something quiet? Everyone knows the best way to get it.

These ideas are just kernels. They can always be modified and personalized to fit your own preferences and interests. I am very flexible and am a big believer in communication with my SRP partners. PM me if you are interested.

Old 09-24-2012, 02:04 AM   #1307
Eiselmann
mulier ignarus mihi

taken
To play a young lady (early 20's) your character works as a team manager at an investment firm having just graduated University a few months before hand. My character has worked at the same firm for over 20 years and you are his manager, he's good at his job but just never been able to crack into management...his career has stalled and been stalled for many years, but the pay is good and with a mortgage you stay with the pay.

For two years now our characters have been chatting online(you have no idea who I am in real life...I figured out who you were after a few months), firstly it was just writing erotic stories together but then an online friendship developed helped by the fact we both lived in the same city. My character has given yours a lot of advise and we almost had a father daughter relationship going.

Until one day you mistakenly called me Master. That was six months ago. Your are mine now, you do as I tell you and our lives are so much better now, you even send me photos a few show you dressed from formalwear to casualwear....and a few photos show you naked...you want to meet your master, you want to be together for real.......and I want this too...except your my boss and I'm not sure how that will impact on our relationship.

PM if interested

New Order

The Betrayal at Yalta , one of the main reasons this world is as shitty as it can be.

MY SPR

Last edited by Eiselmann : 09-26-2012 at 03:09 AM.

Old 09-24-2012, 02:26 AM   #1308
Denrik
As you wish.

Closed.

Last edited by Denrik : 10-01-2012 at 12:24 AM.

Old 09-24-2012, 11:12 AM   #1309
NickisSora
Got to love that RP.

Blackpenman and I are looking for Male and Females to write in this Thread. Looking for Warriors of the Army and Demons. There is SRP as well as a nice story BPM as going on. Characters are still needed and we will start a IC thread once we have a few more people.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=828529

SRP Profile

Nick's RP Lounge OOC

Collection of Threads current and old

1,132 posts as rpgfreak
26,006 posts as nick is sora
----------------------------
27,138 posts for Nicholas Giaquinto

WOOT OVER 20,000!!!!!!!

Note to all SRPERS:if your willing to write with me you can write as much as i do sometimes i write long and good posts but not on a constant basis i will try for you but i can not always give it

Offically engaged since 12/24/2012

Wishing for more rps.

Enjoyment and glee

Old 09-24-2012, 09:09 PM   #1310
OneBadMomma
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickisSora View Post
Hi there

I'm a local lesbian around here and I wanna try some new stuff. I haven't exactly gotten an SRP profile or anything, but I'm open to a lot of stuff. My limits seem pretty standard-issue: nothing related to bodily functions/fluids, no pain extremities, and no liberal non-con.

Now that that's out of the way, no males. I don't RP with males, and I mention it frequently. Men continue to try to contact me (repeatedly) and NONE of them get a response, so don't try. I want pussy just like you do! And no, I don't intend to 'share' at any point, or do some kind of a joint story. Any men in my stories are written by me.

Other than that, I enjoy sweet little stories that have the potential to turn a little rough. I consider myself a dom, though I can sub for the right girl that earns it Overall, I wanna make a cute story; I haven't had a plain-old vanilla love story in awhile. I'm a GREAT writer when I've got things figured out and my partner inspires me. But, if you wanna get down and dirty with a couple of paragraphs per hit, I can lick the hell out of your pussy.

PM me and we'll come up with something

Also, here are some cute girls. You don't wanna disappoint them, do you? Neither do I!
Still looking

Old 09-24-2012, 10:38 PM   #1311
NickisSora
Got to love that RP.

Don't know who or how that was posted. Anyway Looking for Females to always play with. Search my threads for ideas. Ask me pm me.

SRP Profile

Nick's RP Lounge OOC

Collection of Threads current and old

1,132 posts as rpgfreak
26,006 posts as nick is sora
----------------------------
27,138 posts for Nicholas Giaquinto

WOOT OVER 20,000!!!!!!!

Note to all SRPERS:if your willing to write with me you can write as much as i do sometimes i write long and good posts but not on a constant basis i will try for you but i can not always give it

Offically engaged since 12/24/2012

Wishing for more rps.

Enjoyment and glee

Old 09-25-2012, 12:03 AM   #1312
Steve5511
And nothing else matters

Looking for a female partner

Want to do an RP that involves a fetish. Maybe the male character (me) goes to a therapist (you) about a shoe fetich and instead of helping him, she uses it for her own pleasure. Something along those lines.

PM me if interested

Steve

Old 09-25-2012, 03:08 AM   #1313
Eiselmann
mulier ignarus mihi

taken
Set in England 1809

Your character is the only child of the Duke of Devon unable to refuse his daughter , he allows her to marry for love, her husband a dashing young Army Captain, the marriage produces two children (a boy and a girl both under five) unfortuntely the Captain dies in Spain and at the age of 26 your character is a widow.

Even more unfortunate the man left massive debts in your name having partaken of numberous whores and being a grossly incompetent gambler. Faced with his daughter going to debters jail the Duke covers the debt but that leaves the estate stripped off assets and land unless the Duke can find funds elsewhere. A friend introduces the Duke to Mr Bernard Armitage a wealthy ship owner who has far reaching and highly profitable business interests, he also has a young unmarried son age 18(my character) , in return for a marriage between his young son and the Dukes daughter Mr Armitage will cover the Duke and his daughters debt.

Looking to see a marriage of duty become one of love....and lust (looking for a few ffm /fffm encounters as well as the story progresses)

New Order

MY SPR

Last edited by Eiselmann : 09-26-2012 at 03:08 AM.

Old 09-25-2012, 12:58 PM   #1314
heartofcourage
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartofcourage View Post
I’ve had these ideas floating around in my head for a while and just thought I’d toss them out there to see if there was any interest:

Assassins: TAKEN

State of Grace: Grace is a typical twenty something girl who lives in the largest city of the country. The only problem is that she has a secret past life in which she’s moonlighted as a masked vigilante. After an accident takes her out of the game, she’s surprised to learn that there is another group out there working under the same circumstances, except that they’re really superheroes with powers. Without training or guidance they are a ineffectual and stand to unravel all the work she did to make the streets a safer place.

Outlander: TAKEN

Time of Your Life: A new show is on the air, a combination of Big Brother and American Idol. Micki has the musical chops to win but not the personality to gain the votes. There is a guy in the house that can’t sing but has the personality to win. Perhaps it’s time they both partner up…

Pirate Story: I'm always a sucker for a good pirate story. If anyone wants to explore the seven seas, let me know!

If any of these interest you, let me know. I would prefer someone who can post on a regular basis with lots of imagination. I’m also looking for someone that can post multiple paragraphs. Male or Female doesn’t really matter to me. I’m pretty open when it comes to things! Hope to hear from people soon!
Bump!

Old 09-26-2012, 02:59 AM   #1315
slippedhalo
author,lover,flirt

OOC: I am looking to start a thread with one Master for my character and myself as the head sub. I am his sub but the other girls in the thread (as many as I see fit) are submissive to me as well as to my Master but are mostly peers to one another.

This will take place in a mansion, manner-house on an island where there are very few inhabitants but the owner (our Master) his friends or relatives in their own manners, and
the help; servants (paid natives, not sexually used) from a neighboring island and
the slaves; unpaid, existing for the wants and needs of her Master.

The slaves are educated at Master's expense, they attend both charm lessons and full University studies in varied disciplines. They are required to learn and be fluent in at least one language other than English. They are to be formidable in business and conversation with anyone, respectable ladies out and about (when off the island) and total obedient sluts when in the Master's house.

Some remain at the house for years, some leave early (cutting off their funding), some move on to service in other households to similarly minded friends of Master, a few have gone on to operate successful businesses on their own thanks to the training they'd learned on the island.

There will be an Inner Circle of girls, favorites of the Master or Mistress, if you will, and some who are newer recruits who are still learning and must acquire rank.

PM me if you are interested. I am only taking one male for now and all manner of subserviant females are welcome.

My character: Aria
Hair color: Red
Eye color: green
Height: 5'3
Sexual preference: bi-sexual

Aria has been in Master's house for six years now and has been dating him since college. She has been his slave longest and that is what has given her the place of Honored Head Slave. To the other girls she is Mistress Aria. But, her Master calls her any number of things...

Thread Link: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=829468

Erotica Penname: Magdalene Angelique
"Harm her again and I'll End you." Nikola Tesla to Adam Worth

Halo's Room at the China Pearl Inn: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=651427

Old 09-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #1316
Luna_Wolf72
Literotica Guru

Searching for~

A female co-writer interested in writing a love story.

The idea?

Two best friends~one gay, the other straight~who fall in love. Tis a simple story. What will make it interesting is how the love happens. Will there be one night of drunken exploration for the straight friend which leads to more encounters? Will it be love that never turns sexual because of fear? Will the two best friends remain friends?

What I need~

Someone who has a definite idea on how she wants to write her character. The story will be built between the two of us and that means I need someone who can direct the story in the ways that SHE wants it to go. (As I get tired of being the one who ALWAYS moves the story line along).

The perfect co-writer (for me) will be imaginative with a good grasp of the English language. Mind you, I am not a stickler for proper grammar and punctuation gives me fits BUT I do take the time to work my posts through Word so that it makes sense. All I ask is that you take the same care with your posts.

I don't require you to write novel for each at bat, nor do I care if you can not post more than once a week (as I am a slow writer at times).

If This sounds the least bit fun, PM me. Let's see what we can come up with.

SRP Writer's Profile
You can call me Pocahontas...*nods*
Love is never having to say I can't poop.

Old 09-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #1317
NiceRPGuy
Really Experienced

Seeking Female for "The Lady Gaga Diaries"

Don't get me wrong: I couldn't give a crap about the hoopla behind celebrities...

So, every morning I turn on Grooveshark and crank up a playlist of Lady Gaga. It wakes me up, all that loud music and dancing about the house ... usually naked, or at least until I fill my mug with hot coffee and am fearful of scorching something ...if you know what I mean.

Anyway, the role play...

Looking for a female to play a character who is also a Lady Gaga fan and, with her lover(s) -- my character(s) -- wants to act out her interpretations of some of Lady Gaga's songs.

The two of us can collaborate on what we think some of the some mean, and the others we will simply wing for a bit of spontaneity.

Here's a little about me (as it applies to this role play idea).
  1. I'm kind of anal about spelling and grammar.
  2. I like posts of all lengths.
  3. I post at least 3 times a week and usually every day (multiple times if my partner is doing the same).
  4. I like to use pics, not just for the characters but to set the scene.
  5. I don't like "nasty" writing simply for the sake of sounding nasty. I like it real. I only talk about "spurting" fluids and such if it is important to the scene, not simply to describe that it happened; and I don't write characters screaming out dirty dialogue because I think it makes me sound grown up or more sexual; trust me, young people, it doesn't. If you think screaming out "fuck me hard, ram your cock into me, ooo, fuck my ass!" is good sex and/or good role play, then the two of us aren't meant to write with one another.
  6. I don't like to repeat the same sexual writing over and over. Once two characters have written a sex scene in detail, I like to gloss over the details in future scenes, detailing only what's new and different or dramatic and essential to the new scene. (No need to describe the same fuck or blow job over and over again, right?)

Last edited by NiceRPGuy : 09-27-2012 at 09:13 AM.

Old 09-27-2012, 01:10 AM   #1318
TheVoiceWithout
Experienced

Looking to restart a few old posts...

Sooo...

After a bit of an extended absence due to many things long and involved and generally rambling, I have finally managed to make it back and begin writing again. The problem, of course, is that my old account is no longer working for me, and most all of my old writing partners have moved on, if not having left Lit altogether. I'm a bit of an all-over-the-place writer, with a hand in a few fantastic RP's, a few modern-ish, one or two historical epics I'm truly sad died and a mix of a few others that were truly random...

Being very detail oriented, I tend towards lengthier posts than some, though I'm not exactly one for posting novels... Well, one or two threads devolved into that, but to be fair we were both in love with the language and it was an affair that just spun wildly out of control... Anyway, I digress.

I am also looking for now opportunities, of course, as looking around even a little has shown a vast array of brilliant writers and talent and reading up on everything I've missed is becoming a vastly consuming pastime...

Please don't hesitate to PM with any ideas, questions, requests and the like. I would be happy to share old posts (in hopes of proving I'm not the newbie my post count says I am) and of course, ideas and inspiration. Looking forward to hearing from you all...

Old 09-27-2012, 09:17 AM   #1319
NiceRPGuy
Really Experienced

ISO female for "You Lost Your Camera"

My male character finds the lost camera of your female character and begins a quest to locate and sleep with -- via blackmail, if need be -- the sexy young woman who photographed her friends and herself doing so many carzy, usually sexual things.

If you want to know more about me personally, I have two posts above this one with profile information.

Old 09-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #1320
SweetAsSuga
Literotica Guru

I am looking for a male or female to join me in the re-start of a previous thread...

Whatever Lola Wants
Lola Connelly is a thief. Not just any thief, but one of the very best. Coming from a long line of thieves, Lola has a lot to prove. Looking for a man or woman to write either another thief, a detective, or anything else you can come up with. Looking for someone who is articulate and can write decent sized posts. This will be a long-term RP and will focus as much on character development and plot as it will on sex. PM me if you're interested.

My Sitting Room - where I keep all of my inspiration and ideas.

Current Threads
Willful
Worlds Collide
Body and Soul
A Novel Romance
The Bunhead and the Bad Boy

Old 09-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #1321
minutesister
Experienced

I'm seeking sci-fi, fantasy & video game ERPs here, if anyone interested to start some fire, well, just a ring a bell

Old 09-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #1322
smiley8022
Finding Myself Slowly

So I used to have all of these great threads, and sooooo many different partners to write with! I need new partners, new types of stories, and more threads in general! I miss writing, and I desperately need some versatile threads in my life! So if you're interested in writing any kind of story with me, (besides hardcore bondage, and anything that Doms/subs apply to) then pm me! (:
I come here to write, to loose myself in the amazing stories on this site, and to enjoy myself. It's like stepping into another world when I come here, and I love that about Lit. But here lately, it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's my lack of threads, maybe it's my loss of friends. I don't really know, but I want to enjoy Lit again. That's the only thing I ask for.

When I come here, it's like an escape from the real world. This is who I am, who I want to be. I don't have to hide my true self, or be judged for what I enjoy doing. I like coming here, and the people make me feel plenty welcome. So I think I'll stay a while. c:

Looking for something good to read? Want to try a thread with me? Take a look through my house, my writing, and send me a line? Prefer things more private? Send me a pm

Smiley's House of Love <----- There's some good reading material here (:

Old 09-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #1323
Asa
The Lone Night Writer

A couple of thread ideas I have been bouncing around that need male co writers.

Biker idea

This one was set up for someone but the cowriter vanished before the thread could get going.

~Worth The Risk~ Professor and her student

Asa's Sunset Cove
Asa's Paradise beyond the Cove
Club Lost and Found
Open to All
{A place for much loved "homeless" characters to meet and play}

Words and Images
Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~
~Temple of the Goddess~ FemDom pics and more...

I'm a Woman I like Men if that's not Lady Like well I guess I am not a lady... at Least I am honest about it
~Quote from Movie Tombstone~
Gone but never forgotten... ever

Old 09-28-2012, 07:53 AM   #1324
shizzz
The twice blinded fool

Summer Study

I am looking to do a thread where a grad student goes to a remote island for the summer with his professor. She happens to be a gorgeous intellect, almost completely uninhibited

The conflict arises when they find themselves accosted by a drug cartel who happens to use the island in their smuggling route

Old 09-28-2012, 10:40 AM   #1325
Oldgeek11
Experienced

need creative roleplaying woman....

for thread "make me show you." She needs to be slightly dominant, though I can switch and enjoy the unpredictability that an interactive roleplay brings.

Closed Thread