Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals

Old 01-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #1
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Im-Personal

I always feel like I'm a completely different person on Lit than I am IRL. Anyone else ever feel this way?

I can't tell if it's that I'm letting out a part of myself here that I never would anywhere else, or if it's that I'm just acting differently here because I have to talk to people (well, women, since that's what I'm looking for) differently to get any kind of response. Maybe it's just fear of being rejected if I don't try to be what I think people want.

As with most things, it's probably some combination of all of those. Mostly it just ends up meaning that I don't bother posting at all, since it seems so asinine to start playing my Lit character just to get a decent conversation.

SO. With the moody musings out of the way, I'll say this. Call it a New Year's resolution. I'm going to just be myself, put it out there, and see what happens

I'm 22, male, married, out of college and still trying to figure out what to do with my life. My "what I'm looking for" seems to change by the hour, as I find myself attracted to all sorts of different women for all sorts of different reasons. I like a good joke (and a lot of bad jokes), love a good role play, and get all kinds of excited when I see a PM in my inbox.

I'm hoping to find a good flirt. A good flirt that hopefully leads to us both having lots of fantastic orgasms and lots of dirty PMs/IMs/texts/whatever, but mostly a good flirt.

So, lovely Lit ladies, make my day. PM me, and let's get to know each other

Old 01-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #2
VanishingAct2
Searching...

I had a lovely, if short, chat with a Lit friend last night...I'd love to have more today (yep, I'm greedy). I had a 3-hour shift at work today, which has left me with a lot of time on my hands...and you know what they say about idle hands

"I think most of us who perform do it for the applause, for what we get back. We have a great need to be loved, and preferably by a huge group of people simultaneously." --Renee Fleming

Old 02-24-2012, 06:35 PM   #3
irishmarie45
Literotica Guru

My panties are off and my fingers are deep in my juicy Lucy!

Old 02-25-2012, 03:50 AM   #4
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishmarie45 View Post
My panties are off and my fingers are deep in my juicy Lucy!
Now that sounds just lovely! Sad I couldn't be there to assist

"I think most of us who perform do it for the applause, for what we get back. We have a great need to be loved, and preferably by a huge group of people simultaneously." --Renee Fleming

Old 02-25-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
VanishingAct2
Searching...

I'd like to thank the authors of a couple of great responses I've gotten....

(Also, I'm greedy, and always looking for the chance for more!)

Old 03-18-2012, 01:35 AM   #6
VanishingAct2
Searching...

I haven't attempted to bump this in a while, BUT...

I could REALLY use your company tonight....that's right. YOU. Talk to me

Old 03-20-2012, 08:33 PM   #7
VanishingAct2
Searching...

I know this is going to look like I'm pathetically bumping my own thread that doesn't have any responses....BUT every time I do I get a PM from another new "friend"!

(not to say that I'm not the sort of person that wouldn't ever shamelessly bump my thread. I'm just not doing it now)

Please don't delete my thread....also I'd like to talk to you

Old 04-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #8
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Help?

Wife just left...will be gone for 3 weeks!

Anybody out there willing to help out a lonely boy?

Bonus points if you're interested in some dirty texting

PM me!

Old 04-09-2012, 01:17 AM   #9
Nady_22
Really Really Experienced

Can I come over?

You know what? Sal wanted to go to Wyoming. I had to tell him it's not a country.
He don't know where Wyoming is. I'm with a guy who don't know where Wyoming is.
Think you got problems?

Old 04-09-2012, 01:23 AM   #10
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nady_22 View Post
Can I come over?
Only if you want me to be eternally grateful, and willing to return your kindness in any way you could imagine...

Old 04-09-2012, 01:38 AM   #11
Nady_22
Really Really Experienced

Oh I think I could deal with that...

You know what? Sal wanted to go to Wyoming. I had to tell him it's not a country.
He don't know where Wyoming is. I'm with a guy who don't know where Wyoming is.
Think you got problems?

Old 04-09-2012, 01:39 AM   #12
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nady_22 View Post
Oh I think I could deal with that...
Well then get your ass over here!!

Old 04-09-2012, 10:54 PM   #13
VanishingAct2
Searching...

I had a FANTASTIC text session with a lovely girl last night

More soon, hopefully

Still always looking for PM's!

Old 04-16-2012, 12:58 AM   #14
VanishingAct2
Searching...

I have had SUCH good luck with my last few bumps here.....rolling for more luck!

Old 05-13-2012, 01:51 AM   #15
VanishingAct2
Searching...

I've had one HELL of a week...I'd love some wild and crazy sex, but I might settle for a back rub!

Old 05-23-2012, 02:32 AM   #16
Avondrood
Experienced

I can help you with that *gives a firm backrub*

Read my first story on and please add a comment
http://www.literotica.com/s/waking-up-next-to-you-2

Old 05-24-2012, 01:41 AM   #17
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avondrood View Post
I can help you with that *gives a firm backrub*
You're awfully sweet, if a little late :P

Old 05-24-2012, 06:27 AM   #18
query
Loquacious Sesquipedalian

I actually do know what you mean...in the far distant past I thinkthere was a pretty dramatic difference. In my case my LIT persona was more ME I would now say, (with the benefit of hindsight)

Now days I feel much more integrated....I am equally irritating in public, I over share, and I am delighted to do it.

Old 05-29-2012, 12:39 AM   #19
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by query View Post
I actually do know what you mean...in the far distant past I thinkthere was a pretty dramatic difference. In my case my LIT persona was more ME I would now say, (with the benefit of hindsight)

Now days I feel much more integrated....I am equally irritating in public, I over share, and I am delighted to do it.
Ha! I'm not so sure I'll ever reconcile the two "personas" (personae?). The RL persona may have to always be the mild-mannered Clark Kent, and never the Lit superhero I like to (pretend to) be by night...

Besides, where would I ever find a phone booth to change in?

Old 06-30-2012, 12:48 AM   #20
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Mind if I bump this up for the night? I could use some good conversation, and it's so hard to start one with a new person if all of my usual Lit friends aren't online...

...well, hard for me, anyway

...help?

Old 07-12-2012, 12:02 AM   #21
ttugirl29
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanishingAct2 View Post
Mind if I bump this up for the night? I could use some good conversation, and it's so hard to start one with a new person if all of my usual Lit friends aren't online...

...well, hard for me, anyway

...help?
mmmm i cant tonight, but you are welcum to email me at ttugirl29@gmail.com. you never know what we might strike up in the future

My thread--->>> Erotic Encounters with ttugirl29 ttugirl29@gmail.com http://ttugirl29.tumblr.com/My new thread idea.
I prefer email over Lit forum pm's. Not all emails will be answered. Keep it classy and nonviolent please

An old encounter of mine.
read posts 1064 though 1128

Old 07-12-2012, 12:08 AM   #22
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttugirl29 View Post
mmmm i cant tonight, but you are welcum to email me at ttugirl29@gmail.com. you never know what we might strike up in the future
Just sent you an email...hope we can chat soon

Old 07-12-2012, 12:28 AM   #23
NightReaderGal
Really Experienced

I agree with you on the double lifestyle. LIT and IRL. I can say I can relate for sure. LIT just lingers onto my nights. Not at all what you might expect from me. Yet it takes its toll, provides a lustful pleasure and mental arousal. While I cannot achieve this in real life for personal choices.

Old 07-12-2012, 12:33 AM   #24
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightReaderGal View Post
I agree with you on the double lifestyle. LIT and IRL. I can say I can relate for sure. LIT just lingers onto my nights. Not at all what you might expect from me. Yet it takes its toll, provides a lustful pleasure and mental arousal. While I cannot achieve this in real life for personal choices.
I know what you mean....I'd love to share those nights with you anytime you'd like, thought...PM anytime

Old 07-18-2012, 11:35 PM   #25
VanishingAct2
Searching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttugirl29 View Post
Your emails have certainly added some excitement to my inbox!

My IM list is disappointingly short right now, and my PM box is getting dusty....anybody out there who could assist with this predicament?