Dating Sucks!

Loverskitten

I bite
A place for bitching about dating. Please share, misery loves company

Online dating
Today a very handsome guy messaged me, "looking for someone to chill wid"
I don't care how hot you are, if you can't be bothered to spell "with", it's a NO

A place for bitching about dating. Please share, misery loves company

Online dating
Today a very handsome guy messaged me, "looking for someone to chill wid"
I don't care how hot you are, if you can't be bothered to spell "with", it's a NO

Just be glad that you found that out by word #6. Saved you a bunch of time with that guy, right ?

I shut down my online dating over the holidays - bad time to date anyone IMHO.

Overall I would say that I've had very positive online dating experiences - haven't found 'the one' yet, but I've been pretty close.

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean kitty. Been there done that too many times.
12 years of cyber space meetings can kill the enthusiasm.

Messages like that I am not even registering anymore. I believe I got an offer to meet for tea just yesterday. From a guy in Connecticut. I am in EU.
And that was on that other site where you can actually see the location and I have mine stated pretty clearly.

I must admit I met a handful of people, including my husband, but on every person I actually met irl there are at least 3 that chickened out on me. Or were on the other side of the world.
Cant give you much more than random rambling on the subject, keep trying eh? :)

Curiously I never experienced the shit with online dating.
It was almost always not dating or pretty close to being dangerous. But that may come from me sorting out rigorously with whom I talk a second time online.
And cuirously (again) the criteria don#t change for real dating and saved me a lot of time... ;)

@ Cat
Tea from Connecticut is not that good, anyway.
But y'know what? They say that there's a whole region of fanatical tea drinkers pretty close to you. Guess where... :D

@ Cat
Tea from Connecticut is not that good, anyway.
But y'know what? They say that there's a whole region of fanatical tea drinkers pretty close to you. Guess where... :D

The thing is I actually dont like tea.
Coffee on the other hand, especially espresso... :catroar:

Hmm... No espresso here.
But good, old fashioned coffee from a good, old fashioned coffee maker (the ones with filte paper and without any electronics besides the on/off switch) is always ready.

But I would have had a selection of teas as a bait in case. Preparation is everything... :D

@Loverskitten: I agree completely. Typing every word in caps lock is a killer for me too. Those tend to get archived and (hopefully) forgotten.

There's a few groups on fetlife that have been made solely for this purpose: ragging on crap messages from horny people with no sense God gave a tapeworm. I visit fet on my worst days for the laughs in those groups...they're priceless!

Hmm... No espresso here.
But good, old fashioned coffee from a good, old fashioned coffee maker (the ones with filte paper and without any electronics besides the on/off switch) is always ready.

But I would have had a selection of teas as a bait in case. Preparation is everything... :D

I am my own coffee maker :cattail:

images4.jpg

Uh-huh...
But it lacks all those tasty aphrodisiacs I put in especially for you... :devil:

If you want to go that way you better ensure you have another 5-6 guys close by and ready as enforcement.
Additional girl or three wouldnt hurt either.

Today's potential date (and this is from a vanilla site, NOT an adult or hook-up site)

Me: What pretty eyes you have ;)

Him:*What delicious curves you have!

Me:*Wow thank you

Him:*Very welcome!
I'm off today, you?

Me:*Yep, eating leftovers yum

Him:*Hmmm, share with me!

Me:*No way :p it's my favorite

Him:*Ok, can I just eat you then?

Me: Oh my!

Him:*Sounds tasty!

Me:*You sure know how to charm a lady

Him:*Thanks !!! glad you appreciate the direct route!

Now I'm certainly not a prude or anything but, maybe wait until the second date or we've met or something :/

Last edited:
Today's potential date (and this is from a vanilla site, NOT an adult or hook-up site)

Me: What pretty eyes you have ;)

Him:*What delicious curves you have!

Me:*Wow thank you

Him:*Very welcome!
I'm off today, you?

Me:*Yep, eating leftovers yum

Him:*Hmmm, share with me!

Me:*No way :p it's my favorite

Him:*Ok, can I just eat you then?

I say "no you cant in your 3rd message and probably never if you go that route" at that point. Some of them even get the hint.
Guys are just guys :D

Even though I've had 12 months worth of dates... some disastrously bad dates included, I still quite enjoy it. Maybe I'm just weird. :p

If you want to go that way you better ensure you have another 5-6 guys close by and ready as enforcement.
Additional girl or three wouldnt hurt either.

The lack of stamina ragerdy my penis. Not the other parts of my body.
They are trained workers...

So I'll put the numbers of some dudes on quick dialing and use them if you don't beg for mercy, okay? :D

Its as in I dont beg. Ever.
You might try tho...

The last guy who told me he wouldn't beg reconsidered it after a short while.
But I'll not use that sledgehammer with you. Promise... :devil:

Back