Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-20-2014, 11:22 AM   #1
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

Sex in the Suburbs (closed for VixenEV)

Tom is in his late 40s early 50s. Professor of music history at a local college. Lives in a nice mid to upper scale neighborhood, alone. Travels a lot and there are rumors that he has women he has met online that he visits. So to speak. Locally he is friendly enough at parties and BBQs, but remains a bit aloof. He is fit, and at a recent party a few of the women speculated about his physical attributes (6 ft, fit, short dark hair with some grey at temples, light blue eyes, short academic beard that is a lighter shade, big hands and broad shoulders.) They talked about what it might be like to have his attention. One woman over-heard them, but did not comment as she had plans . . .

Margo has been lusting over Tom ever since he moved next door to her and her husband. She's in her late 30s, no kids, works as a graphic designer from her home. Her husband, Evan, is a very successful publisher, but he is rarely at home and keeps a office/apartment in New York. Lately, she's been feeling neglected and can't keep out the thoughts of inviting Tom into her bed. She has been thinking it over and is hoping to implement the first part of her plan at the pool party.

Margo is 5'6", curves in the right places, 36C, brown hair, and deep blue eyes that almost seem navy.

Tom walked across the circle to Phil and Jennifer's house. They were having a last pool party before the weather got too cool. He brought flowers for the hostess, half-dozen beer, and some fresh figs with goat cheese he found at the deli by the college. He didn't expect to stay long - few if any of his neighbors knew much about classical music, and he had few other interests. But maybe he would get a chance to see Margo, his immediate neighbor, in her bikini. A while back he had glanced out his bedroom window one afternoon and she had been sunbathing on her deck. Of course he would never, but a guy could look couldn't he?

Old 10-20-2014, 11:37 AM   #2
VixenEV
Really Experienced

Margo reapplied some tanning lotion to her bare stomach. She had been getting bored already, listening to the other neighborhood women complain about people's lawns and the PTA.

Then she saw Tom come in the front door. She had hoped as much, but you could never tell with him. He was friendly, but slightly aloof, and she always heard him playing the piano at night. Something about him had always ignited her lust.

Sally, one of the local gossips, piped up, sipping a margarita.

"Oooh, Tom's here. I wonder if he'll take his shirt off. He did at the last pool party...and damn, if I didn't suddenly have thoughts I shouldn't!"

The ladies laughed, including Margo. She knew the feeling. Tom's bedroom window was across from hers and sometimes he forgot to close the curtains.

She loved when he did that.

Old 10-20-2014, 04:08 PM   #3
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

Tom glanced over and sure enough there she was, in that bikini. At this range it left little to the imagination. Margo certainly had a hot body, trim but nicely rounded. Stopped himself just as he started to imagine her breasts naked when he realized a couple of the women were looking at him and he smiled before turning to join the guys, popping his beer on the way. As usual the conversation was about football. Smiled and nodded a few times, no idea what they were talking about, some coach that should be fired. Stood up and took off his shirt and tossed it on the chair. "Well once last chance for a swim." Over to the deep end and set down his towel and kicked off his sandals. Lined up a shallow dive. Water was cold, but in a few moments it just felt refreshing. Long deep breath and dove down to the bottom, swam across then back up to the surface. Back paddled a bit and called, "C'mon in, the water is fine."

Old 10-20-2014, 04:24 PM   #4
VixenEV
Really Experienced

Margo, along with the whole flock of ladies, watched Tom dive into the pool.

"Got your wish," one of them said.
"He is a glorious thing, isn't he? Just a bit weird...not like any of our husbands. Shame that hot body is going to waste."

Not if I have anything to do with it, Margo thought but didn't say aloud. She watched as the women slowly filtered poolside, some of their husbands following after them.

She took her time, standing and stretching, her breasts hovering with the arching of her back. She hadn't missed the long glance that Tom had thrown her way. Maybe it was time to see just how interested he was...

Old 10-20-2014, 04:39 PM   #5
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

A couple of the women started down the swim ladder but bounced back up fast. "It's freezing!" Their nipples jutted under their tops. Tom rolled away and began to swim strongly. He liked the way he could exert himself against the water. Then rolled on his back and floated, watching for Margo.

Oops, rolled back fast when he realized those thoughts about her were starting a tent in his swimsuit. Was happy he had ckosen loose fitting boxer style trunks.

Swimming lazily now, turned his thoughts to a Mozart sonata, 23, and hoped things would subside, soon.

Old 10-20-2014, 04:50 PM   #6
VixenEV
Really Experienced

Margo settled herself on the edge of the pool, near where Tom was swimming. Daintily, she put her feet in, only to pull them back out.

"Fuck," she cursed lowly, immediately looking around to see if anyone heard. The neighborhood ladies didn't take kindly to their kids picking up language from the only non-mother on the block.

She slid her legs back in, getting used to the temperature. She felt her nipples go hard with the shock, but made no move to try to hide it.

She sighed softly. If things didn't get interesting soon, she would go home and work on the logo she had just been commissioned for. She didn't hate her job, like any of the others at the party.

Old 10-20-2014, 06:21 PM   #7
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

Tom swam over by Margo, put his hands on the edge of the pool and lifted himself up, twisting on one hand to land sitting beside her, a little ways away.

"Looks like no one else wants to swim. Too cold for you?"

Then he looked straight into her eyes and said quietly, no one else could hear, "I have to say, you really look . . . beautiful. Sorry I know I'm out of place here, but still, you really are."

He looked around and said "Where is . . uh . . Greg is it? your husband?"

Old 10-20-2014, 06:59 PM   #8
VixenEV
Really Experienced

Margo felt herself blush a little--odd, since she wasn't given to blushing usually. It was just, there he was...dripping wet, telling her she was beautiful. She had been totally prepared to approach him, but he took her off guard. She'd been all prepared to slyly play seductress, but he was looking at her like she was a cheerleader at a high school football game. Big cute eyes, open expression.

"Thanks...it's Evan, actually. And he's out of town. Again."

She laughed.

"The amount of time he spends in New York, I should be suspicious."

Old 10-20-2014, 08:55 PM   #9
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

"He is a damn fool not to spend every moment he can with a woman as attractive as you. Listen, frankly these folks bore me to tears. I really came here just to be polite. But I would like to spend some time with you. You work as a graphic designer? Could I see some of your work? I aways wanted to try some graphic things, but music takes all my creative energy. She is a hard mistress."

The words flowed as if someone else was speaking them. He was horrified with himself, and at the same time fascinated by her. Something about her, he could not define. Not simply that she was gorgeous. But something he could not define.

He prepared himself to be slapped. He certainly deserved it after what he said.

Old 10-20-2014, 09:11 PM   #10
VixenEV
Really Experienced

Margo was silent for a moment, fairly sure her mouth was hanging open. He had beaten to her it, she couldn't believe it.

"Tom...I. Well. I don't have anything much in common with these people, either, but if we left now..."

She looked around, blue eyes darting.

"...people will talk. But yes, I'd love to show you my work. I hear you playing you know, it's lovely."

Old 10-21-2014, 10:28 AM   #11
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

Tom laughed, and raised his voice "Of course I can fix a leaky tap. I'll drop by later."

With that, he dove into the pool and swam until his erection quieted down. After, as he was towelling off, one of the other women, Sally maybe? walked by and whispered, "You can fix my taps any day." He prentended not to hear. He had heard some of the guys make oblique references to parties at her house, but being single and no-one to bring with him he had never been invited.

He finished his beer, listening to the guys talking about the upcoming World Series, then thanked the hostess and made his way back home where he played the piano a bit to try to relieve his frustrations, but the image of those nipples pushing out the fabric would not leave his mind. He laughed at himself, talking to a married woman that way. Well at least she was polite and did not make fun of him. Nothing would come of it he was sure.

Old 10-21-2014, 11:02 AM   #12
VixenEV
Really Experienced

Margo went back to her empty house after the party, practically vibrating with excitement. Tom really had propositioned her, hadn't he? At least in a roundabout way. But then he had avoided her, talking with the guys like nothing had happened. She saw Sally say something to him, probably an invite to one of her key parties, which Margo never attended because she had no interest in any of their paunchy husbands.

She sat at her computer with an email to Tom open in front of her. She could hear him playing piano, Mozart, she thought. She read over the email again.

Hey Tom...if you were serious, I'm at home. Got a few bottles of wine and a very leaky faucet... --M.

She stopped thinking and pressed send.

Last edited by VixenEV : 10-21-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Old 10-21-2014, 03:55 PM   #13
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

Tom stared at his phone for a moment, reading her email. Did a quick check to be sure his jeans and shirt were clean, and gathered up some tools. Slipped out his back door and crossed over to Margo's yard. Tapped at her back door. Tapped again. The outside light came on, then went off, and the door opened. He took a deep breath and said quietly "Well, here we are"

Old 10-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #14
VixenEV
Really Experienced

Margo ushered him in like he was some kind of contraband.

"Quick, before goddamn Sally starts calling the neighborhood watch."

Once he was inside, she flicked on the dim living room lights, revealing a modern, open style space. Her desk in the corner of the room was littered with paper, surrounded by frames of some of her best designs, mostly book covers. She let out a long breath and glanced at his tools with a laugh.

"I don't actually have a leaky faucet, Tom."

Old 10-21-2014, 06:44 PM   #15
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

He set his tools down, and walked to look at her designs, often looking back at her, then studying the design again. As if he could see into her by looking at the drawings. "You know, Margo, 95% of the way we communicate is non-verbal. And artists, like you, really show your soul in your work. I love this stuff, is there any chance you could do one for me?"

Old 10-21-2014, 07:35 PM   #16
VixenEV
Really Experienced

She crossed nearer to him, looking at the frames, trying to see them through his eyes. All she could see, ever, were things she could have done better. She saw her own work with only a critical eye.

Margo nearly forgot her aim had been to seduce him because of the strange connection they seemed to be forming.

"One for you? Like...a painting? For you?"

She knew she sounded a little incredulous, but this guy really kept her on her toes.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:35 AM   #17
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

"I'm almost ready to publish a book on the church music influences heard in Mozart's solo piano works. And I thought maybe if you heard some of what I was referring to you might have an idea for the cover? We might work together on it?"

By then he was standing so close to her, facing her, that he could feel the heat from her body on his chest, her moist breath on his face, her thighs barely brushing his. His eyes were locked on hers, all he could do to keep them there. He was sure her nipples were outlined, again. His breathing uneven, "I hope I'm not out of line here." He lifted her chin, and softly kissed her lips.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:46 AM   #18
VixenEV
Really Experienced

Margo was about to reply that she would love to work with him, but it was lost when his lips were on hers. She was stunned for a moment--he had always seemed shy--but then the sensation took over.

She kissed him back, deepening it, her fingers brushing his short beard. She heard herself sigh as she melted into him, their bodies like magnets.

Old 10-22-2014, 03:33 PM   #19
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

He felt her breasts crush on his chest, her soft belly flat on his, and her mound on his pubis. He kissed her again, tugging her lower lip with his. Then pushed her back a bit. "Are we safe here? It's dark out, we could go back to my place." Now he had no doubt where this was going. Tom leaned forward to kiss again, his large strong hands cupping her ass, and drawing her close so her mound rubbed over his thick swollen cock.

Old 10-22-2014, 04:18 PM   #20
VixenEV
Really Experienced

Margo looked at him, flushed and breathless.

"We should be fine...but sometimes Evan comes home unannounced, so maybe it's better if we go to your place."

She let her hands fall to his ass, mirroring the tight hold he had on her. She felt him throb, and felt her pussy pulse in response. God, she wanted him.

"I don't really want to be interrupted once I have you naked..."

Old 10-22-2014, 06:30 PM   #21
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

He slid her sideways so her mound bumped over the shaft of his cock, down the right pant leg of his jeans. Then pressed his thigh there until he felt the heat. Moaned quietly. Then released and held her hand as they walked to her back door and out into the dark yard. Moonless night made them just two dark shapes. He was happy he never installed the motion detector lights at the back of his place. Once inside he drew her hard against him again, and kissed her, hard. Drove his tongue between her lips, tongue fucking her mouth. She melted onto him like chocolate. But she is so much sweeter he thought.

In the dark house he guided her to the stairs, then led her up to the main bedroom. He drew the drapes closed, then turned on a little bedside light, and sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her.

"You are so beautiful, so beautiful."

Old 10-22-2014, 07:21 PM   #22
VixenEV
Really Experienced

She blushed, he actually made her blush from the tone of his voice. He sounded reverent. She had thought herself past that in life. Slowly, Margo walked toward where he sat on the edge of his bed.

"You know, when you leave your curtains open, I can see you from my bedroom."

She straddled him, cradling his cock, hard as a steel rod between the fabric of both their jeans. She kissed a line up his neck, stopping at his ear to whisper while nibbling the lobe.

"I've watched you, undressing before bed, and touched myself."

Old 10-22-2014, 08:51 PM   #23
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

"And I have watched you, sunbathing, and longed to have my hands exactly where they are right now." He cradled her breasts in his hands, caressing, tracing, feeling the softness, bumping his thumbs over her nipples. He kissed softly on her ear, groaning a bit as she ran her fingers along his thick shaft. "Would you mind, I need to . . um . . " and he reached down, popped his belt and button and slid his shaft upright against his belly. "Ahh . . that feels better." His hand went back to her breast, kneading gently.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:41 PM   #24
VixenEV
Really Experienced

"More than better...it feels amazing. It feels...like we're wearing too much clothing."

She pulled her shirt over her head, dropping it to the floor. She wore a white lace bra, her nipples pink under it. His hands returned immediately, fingers pinching in a gentle, exploratory way that drove her crazy. She moaned, hoping his walls were thick. It could get loud...

She kissed him again, running her tongue along his lips to part them, probing, as her hand teased the tip of his cock against his stomach.

Old 10-22-2014, 11:31 PM   #25
JayTee69gmx
Really Experienced

His hands fumbled with her bra, finally finding the clasp and releasing it, and her breasts. He simply ripped his shirt off, buttons popped. Then, brought his chest close, paused and touched, barely touched her nipples, brushed them with his smooth chest.

He pushed her back to stand in front of him, opened her jeans kissing her navel. Let them drop to the floor. He then stood up himself and pushed down his jeans, revealing a big tent in his black boxers. Brought her back onto his lap facing him cock poking up his boxers between them. To catch her scent he leaned forward and inhaled just above her cleavage. His hands returned to her breasts and more specifically her nipples while he gazed deep into her eyes.

"So unimaginably beautiful"