Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-14-2014, 01:58 PM   #1
redsiren17
Experienced

Application (Closed for cynstv)

Samantha was finally finally completing the last of her general education requirements before becoming a medical student. That is, assuming she got into the program. She was applying to Stanford University, along with a few other schools, but they were the school she wanted the most.

It took the young woman a while to figure out what she had wanted to do with her life. She had considered being a music education major, but decided against it when numerous schools were losing their music programs. Next she considered a journalism major, but just wasnít sure if she could handle it. It took a few occurrences out of her control, a few family health emergencies, that helped her realize she had a knack for medical knowledge and working with others, keeping them calm. After becoming an EMT, she realized she wanted to do more to help people. Thus, starting out on her journey to become a medical student, ultimately a doctor one day.

The redhead sat at the back of her English class, laptop in front of her with the Stanford application pulled up. She stared with green eyes at the screen, specifically the essay she had written. She recounted the story of how her mother had been in and out of the hospital many times since she was in high school, and how she went from hating anything medical related to now thriving in a medical profession. But, she just was not sure if her essay was good enough.

Old 09-14-2014, 02:18 PM   #2
cynstv
Really Really Experienced

Professor Jones was in the middle of his lecture when he noticed Samantha at the back of the classroom. It was a small class, as most of the students in it were graduating seniors. Usually, the students were attentive, and contributed to the discussions readily.

Today, however, Samantha was in her own world. It was obvious, as she stared at her screen, almost unblinking. Professor Jones took it as a personal affront, that she would be so inconsiderate. After a brief moment of frustration induced hesitation, he continued on with his lecture.

As class came to an end, casually, Professor Jones said, "Samantha, a moment, if you please." Granted, at this age, he couldn't force her to stay, but he was truly curious as to what was so interesting that she ignored his lesson altogether.

Old 09-14-2014, 06:17 PM   #3
redsiren17
Experienced

Sam packed her stuff up along with the rest of the class once it was time to go.

Samantha, a moment, if you please.

She sighed softly. She knew she wasn't paying much attention, and participated even less. But was that really such a problem? She would be better next class once her application was done, once she was sure her essay was good enough to grab the committees attention and put her through.

Backpack slung over her shoulder, she made her way up to his desk. "Yes Professor Joans?"

Last edited by redsiren17 : 09-14-2014 at 07:16 PM.

Old 09-20-2014, 07:27 PM   #4
cynstv

"Samantha," Steve started, "I noticed you were... Shall we say, preoccupied today during class. I realize that most students around here tend to be mediocre students, I have become accustomed to far better from you."

Dr. Jones couldn't help but notice just how stunning Samantha was. He allowed his eyes to travel her body, only making a slight attempt at concealing his pleasure.

"Is there something bothering you? Something you need help with?"

Old 09-21-2014, 02:08 AM   #5
redsiren17
Experienced

ďI was working on my application for Stanford. Iíve just been struggling, trying to get my essay to be just right. Iíve worked so hard, trying to keep my grades up and do everything possible to increase my chances. I donít want to get turned down now.Ē She played with the draw strings of her sweatshirt, fidgeting out of nerves and anxiety. She didnít like feeling like she had done something wrong, and definitely disliked being called out on it. ďIím sorry, sir.Ē

Old 09-21-2014, 09:36 AM   #6
cynstv

"Stanford, eh? Good choice. I know several people there, it's a great school," Dr. Jones said sincerely.

Watching Samantha fiddle with her draw strings, Dr. Jones offered, "Perhaps I can take a look at your essay, maybe help you out a bit? Like I said, I know some people there, I know what they like."

Dr. Jones wasn't sure exactly what he was doing, but he had a sudden craving for Samantha, deciding that helping her would allow him to satisfy that craving... Though more likely remind him that he was twice her age.

"What do you say?" He asked, his eyes againg admiring her youthful beauty.

Old 09-25-2014, 02:06 PM   #7
redsiren17
Experienced

Sam slipped her backpack from her shoulder and pulled her laptop out. Setting it on his desk, she pulled up the essay. It was short, the requirement limited the length to between 250 and 500 words. She already knew the secondary essay would be a 1000-2000 word requirement.

"There's just a lot that I want to say that I can't. The initial application essays can't be longer than 500 words."