Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 12-10-2013, 10:57 PM   #1
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

Aliens: Colonial Marines new recruits (closed)

Sergeant Michael Mossman
Height: 6'1"
Hair: crew cut chest nut brown
Eyes: brown
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Aliens...ines-308484580

Career Marine with several deployments under my belt.

I am responsible for a fire team onboard the USS Benedict sent to the worlds being terra-formed by Wayland Yutani to keep the peace. Sometimes there are riots, pirate raids, or just downed transmissions, but we are sent because terraforming the planets is a hot commodity right now. Even a small moon rich in natural resources can yield billions of dollars in jobs and material, but what we, as Marines, value was the lives of our fellow leathernecks over some civvies, but we obeyed our orders every time, set down on the planets to keep the peace, but when we received orders to go onboard the Benedict to LV-511, a planet that was still in the process of terra forming, we were greeted by no one. The planet had gone dark some two weeks prior abruptly. We were expecting a fight, because that's what we always wish for. Coming out of our cryo-tubes we ate and prepped ourselves for battle. I carried the M41A pulse, the standard arm of the Corps, 10mm explosive tip-caseless-standard light armor piercing rounds and a under 30mm, pump fed grenade launcher. I loved this baby. Carried it everywhere for thirty-plus drops and it has never let me down. My fire team usually led the way in the landing for first contact and our commander, Captain Shelby, informed us that it would be us as well. Other squads wanted to be the ones to be first on the ground, because if there was hostile action then there were more targets and more glory for them. Like what happened when pirates were taking over LV-992. When the first Marines touched down and stepped off, it was on from right there. Every rifle blazed away constantly for three straight hours until we took back the entire colony and freed the joyous people and the ladies.

In our Corps women were on the front lines with the rest of us men so the barriers were removed and I have fought with many hard women, some were out there trying to prove they were better and a lot got themselves killed for it, and there were others that just melted in with us, be one of the grunts. That's the kind I liked, didn't try to impress but knew what they were doing and did it well. We were getting new recruits daily and every battalion had their own little rituals for welcoming the new ones, it was a form of hazing and some, like the 3rd Colonial Marine Division, took it to the extreme with fire hoses, towel parties, and stomping rank into ones' shoulder so the pins drew blood, but with us, we were different. We would haze a person if they were slacking off or screwing up constantly. In one case we threw one private's entire duffel bag contents into the shower and drenched it and disabled the dryer. And in one case, back on Earth, we 'kidnapped' one new private because he was sleeping so much when he wasn't suppose to and we plopped him in the middle of nowhere and told him to find his way back. It was harsh, yeah, but after that, he snapped out of it. But once we were on the Benedict, we were sharp because we're suppose to be the tip of the spear and we couldn't afford screw ups.

The weight of my M3 armor on my shoulders was bearable. So many deployments I finally grew to it so it felt like a shirt, it moved with me and I didn't feel a thing. There was M10 helmet with my comms, mic, and personal cam so my platoon commander and on up could see what I was seeing. All other Marines were fitted with these helmets and cameras, though were weary because some times they kept recording when we were off duty and, well, I got a chewing out for jerking off after a tense mission and not realizing that my platoon commander was seeing it. Sad, she's actually rather pretty.

I joined up because I was "conscripted" in a way. I got busted for fighting when I was 18, not my fault, but the judge said to me, "You either go to the Marines, or you go to jail" and I decided on the former. Good decision and I made it a career so far, though I kept a strict adherence to not marry or have children because I know that during long deployments, there was no guarantee that she'll be shacking up with some other grunt.

We did receive a batch of new grunts fresh out of Basic that joined up just a the Benedict was leaving the dock. Good bunch, some were women and with that there would be a lot of guys trying to find a way to stick their dick in them. I wasn't like that. I preferred respect and kindness, but our squad had their own way of hazing to welcome the new people. We had been through a lot and we needed to show that you needed to respect and learn and we would haze people, not severely and we certainly wouldn't do anything sexual to them as that was illegal, but we would try to make a person break and show them how to rebuild themselves with us. I was summoned to the loading bay and presented the new people and I was surprised at how young they all looked.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #2
MzSeductress
Seductress

Cadet Patrica Lowell

Cadet Patrica "Trica" Lowell
Height: 5'7
Hair: Shoulder length black straight hair bob cut
Eyes: Green

Patricia stared around at her new crew .. a mixed crew both men and women fighting together equally. She could see some men there were serious and some were lusting after the women already. 'Pigs' she thought to herself disgusted.
It was days after the training ,hazing and adjusting and some were impressed with her strength and determination while others were curious about why she was that way.

Truth is she had to be. Her previous team were mostly male and after she had gotten comfortable and serious they used her telling her that was her part of the team THAT was her participation her mission to please the men. She hadnt wanted any of it so they forced her to do acts. She finally escaped after an attack on their camp.
She was the best soldier of them all but they would never know because they used her for one thing.

She sat alone at a table sharpening her blade while others ate. The blade was from her father. It was her protection now she kept it with her always. Now her main determination was to fight for what was right and prove she was just as good as the men.

(Patrica below)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Resident.Evil.429905.jpg (12.9 KB, 114 views)

My Srp Profile

Last edited by MzSeductress : 12-22-2013 at 02:14 PM.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:49 PM   #3
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

We usually picked who we wanted from the new batch, and I looked at their faces; young, eager, some were cold. Going down a little further I found one woman that was off sharpening her own knife. This one caught my attention. Unlike the others she seemed to be dedicated to sharpening her knife and had a rather hard face. Quite different considering she was suppose to be new. There were women, yes, and some of my guys wanted to pick one that was 'good looking' or looked like they were loose, but turned them down saying we needed someone that could keep their wits in a firefight and could handle themselves well and not need supervision all of the time and not just a good set of tits.

With me on the selection my squad knew that I was coming back with someone and they were preparing for our little 'welcoming'.

As disappointing as it was to them, it did show why I was in charge of the team and they were not. As others began to take their pick on the new batch I went down towards this new one and stood just off to her right, within arms' length and I asked, "I'm Sergeant Mossman. who are you?" speaking with a slightly low groaning voice that came from years of hard campaigning.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:58 PM   #4
MzSeductress
Seductress

I slowed down sharpening my knife hearing a pair of boots approaching beside me after a few strides they stopped giving me space and I heard a deep voice say " Im Sergeant Mossman. Who are you?" I place my knife In the case and back at my side turning to see the speaker. It was the man I first saw at training watching the new recruits train. "Patrica.. Patricia Lowell" she said looking at him " Pleasure to join this team ive heard alot of your missions very impressive"

My Srp Profile

Old 12-11-2013, 12:07 AM   #5
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

"That's great" Looking her over, lean, trim, good looking, but certainly something of trouble. I did read up on her and knew that someone else might come and snag her. "You'll be with me, so grab your gear and you're bunking with us. So, let's get going" turning about on my heels and marching off, expecting her to follow. Along the way I would brief her on my squad, but was going to be dismissive of the hazing. We would take her and put a bag over her head and wrap her up in some begging and carry her into the showers and rain water on her head. It wasn't water boarding, we weren't holding her under and the water pressure wasn't severe, and we would only do it for a few seconds. Everyone had done it, even me when I first joined.

"Better keep up, Cadet," I said somewhat sternly with a simple flick of my eyes over my shoulder. Off to my right I could see the others newbies being pulled away by their new respective leadership. Sad fact a lot of them weren't going to make it. We had to be hard. Out there, in a fight, it was unforgiving. Many would look down on what we do and call it criminal, but we did to harden ourselves and to be cold when it came to fighting.

Old 12-11-2013, 12:19 AM   #6
MzSeductress
Seductress

I stiffened a bit when he mentioned me bunking with them. Lost in thought I heard him shoot over his shoulder "Better keep up Cadet". I gave a short nod before grabbing my sack and duffle bag and following the sergeant. I gave a brief skim over his strong muscled appearance and knew he was a great mission leader. I watched a few others going off as well and knew some were weak and would crack under pressure but I was determined not to id give hell even if I was going through it.

My Srp Profile

Old 12-11-2013, 12:27 AM   #7
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

Departing the hanger bay and hearing the doors close behind us we turned right down a narrow corridor that was lit by overhead florescent lights that were slightly dim from their covers. I looked over my shoulder at her as she held tightly to her bag and kept pace behind me. A slender woman, we could put a few more pounds of muscle on her. Looking just over my shoulder at her I said, "We have eight members in our squad. Right now, since your new, you will be with me and running the motion tracker. Are you any good with that?" It was a simple machine that tracks differences in air density around an object, or simply it would track movement. It could detect mice and it could detect our IFF chips implanted with our gear. A very handy tool. It was also light, could be handled with one hand but she would also be armed with a weapon that she could qualify with. She wouldn't be given an Incinerator or a Smartgun, but she would be armed so she could defend herself. It would be a lot better than that knife she was packing if she wanted to reach out and touch someone.

"I'll wait until we get there before we do introductions," I said while still going towards the showers and the awaiting ambush. I couldn't see my comrades, but knew they were waiting for me because the shower door was open just off to my left. That's where we would take her after she had her head covered and wrapped up nice and tightly.

Old 12-11-2013, 12:38 AM   #8
MzSeductress
Seductress

I walked down the hallway clutching my things tightly and listening to the captins orders. I nodded "yes I know how to operate motion trackers sir" I said still following him. I was anticipating something to happen but nothing happened as of yet.

We continued down this dim narrow hallway and I heard screeching and doors slamming 'eerie' I thought 'I wonder where we are going?'

Hearing the sounds and walking down the hallway I began to get anxious ' This time is different' I kept chanting in my head I was mentally scared but there was no way in hell I would physically show it. I had a feeling this captain was up to something I just wasnt sure what.

My Srp Profile

Last edited by MzSeductress : 12-11-2013 at 12:41 AM.

Old 12-11-2013, 12:43 AM   #9
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

The one thing about space was the constant eerie doors opening and closing. This place was humming constantly and there were people that would go by and no one would notice them and when a door opened or closed they would disappear and it would seem that it were a ghost, but we continued on. Just as we crossed over the threshold I stepped to the side and Iggy stepped out from a door behind her and threw a burlap sack over her head and then Torres stepped our with his hands holding open the bedding and immediately snatched her up in a hug and wrapped her up tightly in its length then tried to sweep her off her feet. At that time the rest of the squad emerged from their hiding places, all with smiles on their faces watching the show. We would record this, but we were going to be a little rough as we had the shower heads already coursing with ice cold water to douse her head.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:03 AM   #10
MzSeductress
Seductress

I gasped at the sudden attack first of a sack over my head and then of my body being wrapped. I heard a few chuckles as I began struggling. I heard a voice comment on me being strong and I smirked inwardly. Now I knew I had to watch out for the shadows. I threw out a few curses feeling myself being carried off. I knew I had grown a bit thin ever since my last troop and my travel up here id been too angry to eat but then Id turn my anger to training and its all i ever did.

I heard water running and wondered if they were going to drown me to see if I survived in water or some other test

My Srp Profile

Old 12-11-2013, 01:10 AM   #11
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

Iggy had the shower going and was waiting as Torres carried in Lowell wrapped up tightly and carefully laid her down on the tile floor and slid her the last few inches until her head was inside the fall of the cold water. I stood at the entrance of the showers with everyone else at my shoulders. Torres stood at her feet and began counting. He would count to ten then slide Lowell out from the water and count to ten then slide her right back in. In just a few seconds the bedding was doused in water and Iggy was laughing as the others were throwing some taunts at the newbie, telling her that she would break, that no one would last more than a few minutes. We had plenty of time going as I stood there with my arms crossed at my chest looking down at her wound up body. This was going to be good, I thought.

Torres counted to ten and slid her out of the water so that she could catch her breath. Iggy taunted, "Did you pass your swimming class, newbie?" then cackled.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:19 AM   #12
MzSeductress
Seductress

"Did you pass your swimming class newbie?" I heard someone say as they slid me out of the water for a third time. Sure I was shivering and it was cold but I refused to break . I didnt answer at first but when they uncovered my head I gave a quick smile and said "With flying A's, Although a cold bath wasnt quite the welcome I was expecting" I knew my skin had looked paler than normal and some of the others looked damn shocked "now that thats over are we going to make introductions? " I nearly grinned at their facial expressions.

(Connel & Torres below)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg t_charportraits_cog_high_ma.jpg (44.4 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg download (5).jpg (4.0 KB, 44 views)

My Srp Profile

Last edited by MzSeductress : 12-22-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Old 12-11-2013, 01:28 AM   #13
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

"Holy shit!" Iggy remarked as he lept back in surprise. Torres dragged her out, but he wasn't going to undo her just yet. He slid her until she was right before me and I made the introductions.

There was Iggy,he was our comms. He was a thin, lanky man with a pale complexion and a ginger.

Torres was a hulking of a man at 6'0 even he was our Smart gunner he was Samoan by birth and had the tribal tattoos on his right shoulder to show for it.
There was Dominic, Seems, and Mitch being our riflemen with their Pulse rifles. They were well built men with fair complexion and crue cut hair and dark eyes.
Connell was our medic and operated the incinerator. She was the only other woman in our group, but she was more of a tomboy with her short cut blonde hair.
And with me and now Lowell that made eight of us.

We were all veterans, served together for a long time and we were going to welcome her, but she had to learn her place and earn our trust and Connell said, "You're going to earn it by not showing off" with a tongue in cheek.

Old 12-11-2013, 12:06 PM   #14
MzSeductress
Seductress

I bit back a smile knowing the woman was joking and was glad there was another woman on the team as well. I briefly skimmed over her she was older than me but seemed to be ok as did the other men..well except the big guy Torres that is . I tried not to be cheeky and spook them with my hard shell to much they had to to get used to me thats all and I had to learn to trust them which I didn't not yet.

I remained laying in he wet sack but my head was free .I knew my body would start to shiver so I stiffened my muscles like I used to do when theyd try to break me 'no signs of weakness' I remembered my father telling me. He was former CIA and I remembered sneaking peeks at him when he trained. He passed a few years back but not before teaching me to protect myself.

I looked up at the men staring at me and realized I hadnt introduced myself. I then looked at the captain and raised my eyebrow curiously to see how long he would leave me there. 'Probably trying to see if I crack like an egg' I thought to myself.

My Srp Profile

Last edited by MzSeductress : 12-11-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Old 12-11-2013, 07:57 PM   #15
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

"Fellas" I say to everyone, "I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of our squad, Cadet Patricia Lowell."

"Cadet?" Connell balked, "Holy shit! They're sending us directly cadets?" then smiled at Lowell.

"Fresh out of the nets" Iggy laughed meaning Lowell was a fresh fish that had just been caught.

Torres smiled then carefully undid the blanket for Lowell to let her out and said, "You're the only one that hasn't broke, yet" he said in a rather low voice, "Or had last the longest." He wanted to get her out before she started suffering from hypothermia.

"Let's get her out and warmed up" I said to the others as Torres removed the blanket and helped Lowell up with a beaming smile showing his pearl white teeth.

Old 12-11-2013, 08:32 PM   #16
MzSeductress
Seductress

Patrica gave Iggy a quick glance and stood up and ringed the water out of hair and shook my hair wetting then a little. I smiled at their reactions and took the dry towel that Torres offered me thanking him. I raised a brow and asked "It isnt filled with tuna fish or anything is it?"

I heard him chuckle as well as the others and took it drying her hair and moving to go to her bags. I looked around for them remembering dropping them when they ambushed her. I walked over to the Sergeant.

"Sir.. if you dont mind is there anywhere I can change?" Iwhispered to him covering herself "And also where my things are?"

My Srp Profile

Last edited by MzSeductress : 12-11-2013 at 08:40 PM.

Old 12-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #17
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

Connell dropped her duffel outside the showers and said, "Here ya go. those are you sheets," pointing as the wet fabric on the ground then laughed, "You'll be bunking with us. we all bunk together in squads."

"You can get changed in the woman's bathroom" Torres replied as we all shuffled outside of the showers. There was a lot of laughing. Lowell had gotten off easy compared to the other cadets. She was strong to say the least, certainly lasted longer than anyone including Connell who at the time was clostrophobic.

"Alright, everyone out and let her change," I said waving everyone out then turned to Lowell, "Get changed and grab your gear and come to Room #113 where we'll be bedding down." We had real beds here but if we go into deep space then we'll be going into our sleep chambers and be knocked out for weeks.

"Make it quick, though," I said, "We might be on our way to another mission."

We left the room and made our way back to our room and sat down on our bunks. Iggy was laughing hysterically because he was surprised Lowell had lasted so long. It was better than one cadet for another squad several months ago. There was a perky little redhead who agreed to take a bukkake from her squad but they were caught and all of them got Article 15s. What we did was illegal in the sense but we were in and out before anyone had noticed.

Old 12-11-2013, 10:31 PM   #18
MzSeductress
Seductress

I showered and dried off changing into my blue body suit and dry boots I had in my bag. I carried the damp clothes and sheets out and put them to dry near the heaters. I grabbed my gear heading to room #113 with the rest of the squad.

As I made my way down the corridors I noticed the squad each had their own sections and that they were seperate. I thought about the crew and they seemed ok they werent like her last team at all.They treated her equally. Maybe she could even move her rank up possibly. Her last team refused to promote her from a Cadet. She didnt mind though women were often underestimated and it worked better to her advantage.

In her months hidden she trained recovered and rebuilt herself mostly on hate..anger.. it was all she had and after her father had been murdered she grew even angrier. She did this for him to make him proud.. to fight for whats right. Thats why she joined.

She passed the training room seeing others sparr and headed into her squads room.

My Srp Profile

Old 12-11-2013, 10:43 PM   #19
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

"Any idea of where we're going?" Connell asked me as she laid out on her bunk.

"Not entirely," I replied, "Not yet." Right now our ship was leaving earth orbit towards deep space, but we weren't going to go into hypersleep yet incase we were turned back at the last minute. It happens. Last I heard was a distant terra-forming colony had gone dark and had not been responding for three earth days. We were heading out of the solar system. If they had not replied by the time we reached Jupiter then we were going in to LV-555 to investigate. Wayland-Yutani the biggest company in the system was the one that was backing these terra-forming colonies. "Building Better Worlds" was their slogan. we were going in to clean up their accidents.

"What do you all think of the newbie?" I asked them.

"She's okay" Iggy replied looking at the door to answer before she arrived.

"Yeah," Connell replied, "Just wait until we get into some action. Then we'll see." Combat was the best way to determine a person's mettle. With Lowell as our motion tracker carrier it would a light duty for her until she could properly hone her skills. When she gets to our room we would sit her down and then be delicate with her with many questions about her.

Old 12-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #20
MzSeductress
Seductress

I walked in the room seeing the squad setting up their bunks and I set my things in a corner far off making sure I had enough space away from the squad that I needed. The Sergeant started to speak and I walked over to hear.

He informed me that we were leaving for deep space but not yet going into hypersleep yet incase we turned back. We were going to investigate a distant terra forming colony gone rouge.

I awaited further instructions knowing I would not yet be on missions but wih the sergeant in training.

My Srp Profile

Old 12-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #21
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

"In the morning" I said as she entered, "If we haven't turned back, we will go through some training so that Lowell will be oriented with the motion tracker." there were some training areas available in the empty hanger bay. Usually we would par with the other squads and last man standing wins. "Lowell will be with the tracker and you'll be paired up with Connell."

"Right" Connell nodded as she wrapped herself up in her blanket.

"Any ideas why we're going?" Torres asked.

"I don't know," I replied, "Maybe it's just another down transmitter, or maybe some idiot cooked off a grenade. Either way, if we've cleared Jupiter and have no news then prepare for the long sleep."

There were some groans because prolonged hypersleep caused us alot of the trouble, nausea, vomitting, headaches. we hated it and it made us hungry when we get out.

Old 12-11-2013, 11:44 PM   #22
MzSeductress
Seductress

I nodded and went to sit on my bunk adjusting my things and settling in. I was across from Torres and Connell and they team seemed to be settling in. I lay awake facing the wall for a bit wanting everyone to be asleep before I did. I knew I wouldn't sleep long because of my dreams... more like nightmares. I never wanted to talk about it but it seemed like I could never forget. I shook my head disgusted and lay thinking.

Mostly everyone settled so I sat outside the bunk thinking before I headed sure everyone was asleep. I closed my eyes feeling the sleep take me and after a while felt quite at rest. Then the nightmares began replaying the scence in my head.

I was being held down and they used me over and over I tried fighting but they hit me and threw slurs at me.I cried begged them to stop but they never listened.

I shot up in the bed shaking and feeling the tears roll down my face. I heard familiar boots coming toward me and quickly left the room embarrassed hoping I didnt disturb anyone.

My Srp Profile

Old 12-11-2013, 11:56 PM   #23
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

We didn't like to do training because it meant going with the other squads. There was a rivalry of sorts between us. We worked well with some, but there were some others that we absolutely hated. They were the 'broke dicks' ones that were worthless in our eyes because of how they handled themselves. We were at the front, our squad was, and they were usually in the rear. They were the ones that got busted doing bukkake with the female cadets among other things, but we would have to go train with them only because we had to.

"Okay, lights out," I said and turned off the room lights as everyone nestled in their bunks. "We get up at 0600" The ship was dialed so that they follow earth time. When it reaches 2000 hours the lights in the halls would dim and the other rooms would turn off to keep our body clocks on track.

I had fallen asleep rather quickly but awoke to go use the latrine. It was dark inside our room with the exception of the keypad that glowed much like a night light so we could see and home in on it. I went out to use the latrine and came back and just before I could lay back down there was a ruckus on the far side of the room. It wasn't coming from Connell or anyone else, it had to be from Lowell so I came up to her bunk rather slowly and whispered, "Hey, what's going on? Are you alright?"

Old 12-12-2013, 12:05 AM   #24
MzSeductress
Seductress

I wiped my tears turning away from him trying to hide my face. I said "Y-yes sir I-im fine ill be fine..." I whisphered hugging the pillow against myself "Im sorry if I disturbed you..."

I made a move to get off the bed and out of the room without disturbing anyone else.I noticed he was still standing near but not close to my bunk.

My Srp Profile

Old 12-12-2013, 12:10 AM   #25
guyloveshotstories
Literotica Guru

I have seen people cry, but I did not know why Lowell would be and as she went past me I didn't want to reach out and grab her. Something was troubling her, something severe but I didn't know what that would be and it would not be wise for me to reach out and grab her in order for her to get her attention. I had to let her go and let her sort it out, but whispered, "If you want to talk about it, i'll be here."

Lowell was new but there had to be something that happened, something dark. It couldn't have been what we did to her before. That was a snowball compared to what others have done and she seemed to shrug it off as though it were nothing. It had to be something else, but I couldn't look up her files here, they would be for someone of a higher pay grade than me. I would only get the jist of her records such as where she was from, but not who she was with.

About that time Connell heard the whispering and rolled out of her bunk, "What's up, sergeant?" she said in a whisper as Lowell went by as a black figure from right to left.