Old 10-24-2015, 07:10 PM   #1
MidnightKisses
Virgin

The Thrill of the Chase -- CLOSED

Kelsey
female
blue eyes and dark brown wavy hair, 5'5, 150 pounds
OOC: looking for a "bad boy" sweet but also dangerous. also if any other characters want to join in and you have a good lead way to work yourself in, you are more than welcome.

As the wind whipped around her, Kelsey hopped out of her car and ran for the house. It was looking like it was going to storm soon and she still had to make it out to the cabin. As she rushed around the house packing an overnight bag, she thought about him. They had met at a rundown bar one night and the sparks flew. There was something about this guy that kept her coming back for more.

Rushing back out the door, Kelsey headed for her car as the first drops of rain fell from the sky. She was supposed to have been at the cabin an hour ago and was hoping that he wouldn't be upset with her. Racing down the highway, she thought back on the last time, the first time they met, they had made out for hours and not really talked. It didn't go further than that though, because Kelsey prided herself on being a classy girl. Who knew what this weekend would bring though? She had been hoping for a weekend in the city, but he had quickly turned that down. For someone who seemed as interested as she was, it seemed like he had a shady past. Hell she hadn't even learned his last name yet. But the boy was highly alluring, and she found herself agreeing to meet at this cabin in the woods before she knew it. As the butterflies continued to grow in her stomach, she pulled off the main road to follow a little dirt road that lead back into a thick expanse of trees.

Pulling up to the small rundown cabin that he had chosen, she spotted his motorcycle up beside the porch. There were no lights on in the cabin though. Hmm that's odd, she thought. Grabbing her bag and ducking out of the car, she ran through the pelting rain up onto the front porch. She knocked on the door lightly. After about two minutes she slowly opened the door and walked in. She called out his name but there was no response. Sitting her bag just inside the door, she started to walk slowly around the house checking out where she was about to spend her whole weekend with this guy she barely knew.

Last edited by MidnightKisses : 10-25-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Old 10-25-2015, 02:37 PM   #2
MidnightKisses
Virgin

bumping

Old 10-25-2015, 03:35 PM   #3
CFMB_fan
An Erotic Mind

Adrian sat in a bedroom sipping a bear as he waited, the sound of the storm rumbling in the distance, the sound of rain propelled by strong winds hitting the window.

He was angry that Kelsey had not arrived on time, but well it wasn't an issue, he would simply have to punish her. He heard her enter, and shout out his name, but he sat there and closed his tablet, and sipped his beer as the lovely girl came into view.

He was sitting there just in shorts, a long scar on his arm clearly visible. He stood up and approached her, and reached out for her cheek, caressing it.

"You are late..." he stated in a cold tone before he planted a solitary kiss on her lips.

Over the weekend of February 5-6-7 I will have limited internet access. I will reply in due course.

"Time spent on foreplay is seldom wasted".

All PM's welcome and I will endeavour to answer as honestly and frankly as possible.

"To my American/Canadian friends in particular, I am a Brit living in the UK. As such I am anything between 5 and 8 hours ahead of you time wise. As such the timings of my postings may appear to be slightly erratic!"

Old 10-25-2015, 03:45 PM   #4
MidnightKisses
Virgin

Kelsey's eyes softened as he approached her.

"Sorry I'm late," she said, tracing a finger down the scar on his arm, wondering where it had come from, "One of the girls was late for her shift, so I had to cover until she got there and then the storm..."

Kelsey trailed off as his eyes studied her.

"I should have called, I'm sorry."

She took a step back and glanced around the room again.

"This is a pretty interesting place you picked out here. What are you doing just sitting back here though? I thought maybe I had shown up to the wrong place."

She leaned back against the dresser and folded her arms in front of herself, she quickly gave him a once over.

"What's with the shorts? Get caught in the storm?"

Old 10-26-2015, 03:25 AM   #5
CFMB_fan
An Erotic Mind

Adrian reached out and started to caress her, as she stood defensively infront of him, with her arms folded.

"The family own this cabin and a couple of others like it..... It gives us solitude when we want it, we cant even get a mobile signal, just old fashioned land line."

He continued caressing her face, her cheek, her lips as he spoke softly.

"And the shorts.. well I often lounge around in loose shorts, it is far more comfortable, int he same way that many of you females lounge around at home in yoga pants or leggings....."

As he finished speaking he kissed her lips tenderly...

"Now so why did you accept my offer of a weekend up in these hills Kelsey?"

Over the weekend of February 5-6-7 I will have limited internet access. I will reply in due course.

All PM's welcome and I will endeavour to answer as honestly and frankly as possible.

"To my American/Canadian friends in particular, I am a Brit living in the UK. As such I am anything between 5 and 8 hours ahead of you time wise. As such the timings of my postings may appear to be slightly erratic!"

Old 10-26-2015, 05:15 PM   #6
MidnightKisses
Virgin

Kelsey stared into his eyes as he caressed her cheek. She didn't know how she felt about not having cell service, but at least they'd have a quiet weekend to get to know each other. SHe slowly unfolded her arms and let them hang by her side. As he pulled away from his kiss, she opened her eyes and peered back into his again.

"I wanted to get to know you. You seemed intriguing the other night. I assumed if you wanted to murder me or something you would have done it by now." She said this breathlessly, running her words together as she spoke. She looked at the cabin around her, she could get used to the idea of this place.

"Do you think your family will come out this way?"

Old 11-02-2015, 01:44 PM   #7
CFMB_fan
An Erotic Mind

"Do you think your family will come out this way?"

Adrian shook his head from side to side, indicating No.

"No, we won't be disturbed..... "

He kissed her lips soflty tenderly as he grasped her wrists and pinned them up agasint the wall over her head; his lips kissing tenderly, sensually, yet his hands suggesting somethign more sinnister.

"Tell me prettty one.. have you ever been restrained or restrained your lover?"

As he finished speaking he continued to kiss her lips, chin and eyes....

"hummmm Such subtle make up Kelsey....."