Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 09-12-2012, 03:56 AM   #176
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

i love sucking cock , i love to be on my knees with a lovely hard cock in my mouth loving it worshiping it ,making it harder ,making it cum so i can swallow all that lovely cum ,i was made to suck cock ,it is what i live for ,i love the feel of it so soft and yet so hard in my mouth and the thrill of it starting to twitch in my mouth as it starts to shoot cum in my mouth and the way guys all taste different ,it is pure heaven .

Old 09-12-2012, 05:03 AM   #177
Cdgurlguy
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesky496 View Post
i love sucking cock , i love to be on my knees with a lovely hard cock in my mouth loving it worshiping it ,making it harder ,making it cum so i can swallow all that lovely cum ,i was made to suck cock ,it is what i live for ,i love the feel of it so soft and yet so hard in my mouth and the thrill of it starting to twitch in my mouth as it starts to shoot cum in my mouth and the way guys all taste different ,it is pure heaven .
You said it perfectly Bluesky and I agree 100%. I want to suck cock right now and swallow another beautiful warm load.

Old 09-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #178
MsMelissa
Virgin

I truly enjoy sucking, its what helped me realize that girls don't turn me on. I love the taste of the entire oral pleasure. I do not spit, I think that if you are sucking than you should swallow. Until I had a guy come in my mouth I did not know how wonderful the texture and taste of sperm was.
I could do a glory hole and leave extremely happy. I would do it for free if I could.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:41 PM   #179
photobuff56
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMelissa View Post
I truly enjoy sucking, its what helped me realize that girls don't turn me on. I love the taste of the entire oral pleasure. I do not spit, I think that if you are sucking than you should swallow. Until I had a guy come in my mouth I did not know how wonderful the texture and taste of sperm was.
I could do a glory hole and leave extremely happy. I would do it for free if I could.
I love you

Old 09-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #180
wm4bm2use
Virgin

I Love to Suck Cock

For me, there is nothing comparable to sucking a nice hard cock. Especially if it is a Black Cock. I love sucking Black Cocks, and their cum is so, so good. YUM!
I always swallow, it's the right thing to do.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:19 AM   #181
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

what is not to like ,the thrill of taking out your mans cock or watching him unzip and take it out that first kiss on the tip the slow licking up and down the sheer pleasure when you finally take it in your mouth and start to suck and the joy of having his cum flood your mouth and the sweet kisses i like to give it after he has finished cumming ,heaven.

Old 10-24-2012, 04:36 PM   #182
2009sam
Virgin

I love sucking cock. I met someone today and he asked what I like. I said, "I like to suck ".
I walked into a booth and he followed. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me on my knees. He unbuckled and feed me. He pulled out, then let me lick his balls. I asked him to cum in my mouth. A minute later he is holding my head and coating my tongue. Wonderful!

Old 10-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #183
wakened1
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2009sam View Post
I love sucking cock. I met someone today and he asked what I like. I said, "I like to suck ".
I walked into a booth and he followed. He put his hands on my shoulders and gently pushed me on my knees. He unbuckled and feed me. He pulled out, then let me lick his balls. I asked him to cum in my mouth. A minute later he is holding my head and coating my tongue. Wonderful!
Wonderful indeed! Got hard reading this. You're a cock sucker after my own heart.

Old 10-25-2012, 12:52 PM   #184
prunedfingers
Experienced

I love love love sucking cock!!! I am female and love women, but omg I could never give up the feel of a nice meaty cock in my mouth. My favorite place to be is down on my knees begging for it - I don't just lick it or suck it - I truly worship it, all of it, the head, the shaft, the sack, the balls, even a litle bit of rimming when possible, the whole experience is thrilling for me, love bobbing my head up and down taking it in while whirling my tongue all over it just as much as I love having my head held still while getting it shoved down my throat... I love to nuzzle it and rub it on my face but totally get off by being dickslapped across the face with my mouth wide open eagerly waiting to be fed a nice hot load.... I love cock - if I had one of my own I'd never leave the house - I don't know how you guys do it!! Add me to the list of eager cocksuckers

Old 10-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #185
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by prunedfingers View Post
I love love love sucking cock!!! I am female and love women, but omg I could never give up the feel of a nice meaty cock in my mouth. My favorite place to be is down on my knees begging for it - I don't just lick it or suck it - I truly worship it, all of it, the head, the shaft, the sack, the balls, even a litle bit of rimming when possible, the whole experience is thrilling for me, love bobbing my head up and down taking it in while whirling my tongue all over it just as much as I love having my head held still while getting it shoved down my throat... I love to nuzzle it and rub it on my face but totally get off by being dickslapped across the face with my mouth wide open eagerly waiting to be fed a nice hot load.... I love cock - if I had one of my own I'd never leave the house - I don't know how you guys do it!! Add me to the list of eager cocksuckers
you express the feeling so well honey and you are now officially a member of the club,lol,x

Old 10-25-2012, 01:31 PM   #186
prunedfingers
Experienced

Glad to be here.

Old 10-25-2012, 08:17 PM   #187
kalalau
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Gee, I feel the same way!

Old 10-25-2012, 08:36 PM   #188
MissMaidenMinx
curiouser and curiouser

I like knowing it's enjoyed, but due to a sensitive gag reflex I've always been worried I am going to throw up if I get into it too much. Now I have discovered comfortably numb and both myself and my husband think it's gold. Hubby wants to buy shares in the company.

Apologies for sounding like an infomercial.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:00 PM   #189
Reborn_at_30
Really Experienced

i love sucking!

Old 10-26-2012, 11:28 AM   #190
Metawampe
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
That would make any man happy..........IMHO! I'm sure some will disagree but, That's my view.

Old 10-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #191
HornyProf
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Great sexy post! you have wonderful enthusiasm!

Old 10-26-2012, 05:09 PM   #192
samantha_22
Experienced

love to suck cock, dont know why, love the look on the guys face as i slowly work on him, teasing. damn..

Old 10-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #193
southern_gal
Literotica Guru

I have a very good friend that has told me more than once that she simply will not give a bj. Me, I do in fact like giving them. It took me quite some time to get over the feeling that I was not really doing it right though he has never complained.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #194
jennytwoshoes
Really Experienced

I do. Love that tasty meat in my mouth.

Old 10-26-2012, 05:51 PM   #195
sterculius
Literotica Guru

It's difficult for me to understand how it is that there are people who DON'T love sucking cock!! It's incomprehensible!

Old 10-26-2012, 05:56 PM   #196
prunedfingers
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyProf View Post
Great sexy post! you have wonderful enthusiasm!

I love it! Everything about it!!

Old 10-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #197
prunedfingers
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterculius View Post
It's difficult for me to understand how it is that there are people who DON'T love sucking cock!! It's incomprehensible!
Same here!!! Wish I had one in my mouth right now

Old 10-26-2012, 06:02 PM   #198
ndoorfin
Literotica Guru

I just love running my tongue all over

Old 10-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #199
southern_gal
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndoorfin View Post
I just love running my tongue all over
Do you find yourself kissing it a lot? Sometimes I am waiting for him to tell me to just get on with it already.

Old 10-26-2012, 07:11 PM   #200
Ferreus
Really Experienced

Quote:
Glad to be here.
And we are glad you are hear as well! You are already gaining a faithful following!