Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 04-14-2010, 05:53 PM   #1
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
One Sentence for Girls Who Like Girls

A lot of fun word games here: thought we could try a 1 full sentence one directed at girls who like girls or other wishing add a contribution ,, along those lines:

just a start:

" Her gentle hand sweeps under my hair to the back on my neck, drawing me closer
to her lips."
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
A lot of fun word games here: thought we could try a 1 full sentence one directed at girls who like girls or other wishing add a contribution ,, along those lines:

just a start:

" Her gentle hand sweeps under my hair to the back on my neck, drawing me closer
to her lips."
No interest ????? should we spice it up bit ??
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-14-2010, 08:45 PM   #3
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
some stimulation ??

http://forum.literotica.com/attachme...8&d=1266532010
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2010, 11:38 AM   #4
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
~bump~
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-15-2010, 10:32 PM   #5
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
guess there is no interest ??

Our lips barely touching as our gentle hands slide down smooth toned bodies bound to end up in our preassigned places".
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-16-2010, 08:02 PM   #6
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
getting lonely here.. guess nobody like the idea,, or me.. ??
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2010, 08:24 PM   #7
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
Gentle fingertips tracing just the right areas..
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2010, 08:42 PM   #8
MaxLongfella
Literotica Guru
 
MaxLongfella's Avatar
 
MaxLongfella is offline
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,586
I'm ill-equipped in that category, but I wanted to mention that there is interest
__________________
Check Out My Stories
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-20-2010, 11:22 PM   #9
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxLongfella View Post
I'm ill-equipped in that category, but I wanted to mention that there is interest
I will at them..
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2010, 01:01 AM   #10
pixellust
Really Really Experienced
 
pixellust's Avatar
 
pixellust is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
I will at them..
Perhaps with you? Fingers searching in the dark for warmth.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2010, 11:42 PM   #11
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellust View Post
Perhaps with you? Fingers searching in the dark for warmth.
Thanks your contribution...

Legs spreading slightly, sensing the exploring touches.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2010, 11:46 PM   #12
pixellust
Really Really Experienced
 
pixellust's Avatar
 
pixellust is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
Thanks your contribution...

Legs spreading slightly, sensing the exploring touches.
Lightly brush along inside of opening legs, not too ticklish. yet...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-21-2010, 11:57 PM   #13
DeliciousInRed
A Most Improper Lady
 
DeliciousInRed's Avatar
 
DeliciousInRed is offline
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 10,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellust View Post
Lightly brush along inside of opening legs, not too ticklish. yet...
Thighs trembling... soft lips reaching...

  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 12:03 AM   #14
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellust View Post
Lightly brush along inside of opening legs, not too ticklish. yet...
The light touches and brushes so sensual, playful , expectations tuned
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 12:19 AM   #15
pixellust
Really Really Experienced
 
pixellust's Avatar
 
pixellust is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
The light touches and brushes so sensual, playful , expectations tuned
Licking lips, mouth opens close to your sex, a warm breathing stirs you.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #16
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellust View Post
Licking lips, mouth opens close to your sex, a warm breathing stirs you.
En unexpected tingling, mind and body awaiting..
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2010, 09:19 PM   #17
pixellust
Really Really Experienced
 
pixellust's Avatar
 
pixellust is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
En unexpected tingling, mind and body awaiting..
moisture builds between lips, tingling grows warmer, fuller...
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2010, 01:45 AM   #18
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellust View Post
moisture builds between lips, tingling grows warmer, fuller...
The inevitable happens from being aroused, but accompanied by a wanting, a desire and it makes it more intense..
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-23-2010, 10:24 PM   #19
pixellust
Really Really Experienced
 
pixellust's Avatar
 
pixellust is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 334
Fingers stumble across, grasping hands and pulling them down to massage belly, pushing along hips and thighs, then finally resting on pulsing lips.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2010, 12:50 AM   #20
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellust View Post
Fingers stumble across, grasping hands and pulling them down to massage belly, pushing along hips and thighs, then finally resting on pulsing lips.
A tilting of the hips, a mound gently tilted upwards, unable to resist, only feeling the wanting..
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-25-2010, 11:20 PM   #21
pixellust
Really Really Experienced
 
pixellust's Avatar
 
pixellust is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 334
Wanting now, moves hands around to beneath buttocks to grasp them firmly as hot wet mouth plants firmly on succulent love channel.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2010, 08:15 PM   #22
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellust View Post
Wanting now, moves hands around to beneath buttocks to grasp them firmly as hot wet mouth plants firmly on succulent love channel.
Slender thighs tensing, then relaxing, opening, feel the wet gentle kiss.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #23
pixellust
Really Really Experienced
 
pixellust's Avatar
 
pixellust is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
Slender thighs tensing, then relaxing, opening, feel the wet gentle kiss.
Sharp intake of breath, as her lover's tongue moves upward then over, collecting creamy juices.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2010, 11:49 AM   #24
amy1969
Literotica Guru
 
amy1969's Avatar
 
amy1969 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 7,597
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixellust View Post
Sharp intake of breath, as her lover's tongue moves upward then over, collecting creamy juices.
A gasp, a shudder and then spreading wider, a silent invitation.
  Reply With Quote

Old 04-29-2010, 09:27 PM   #25
pixellust
Really Really Experienced
 
pixellust's Avatar
 
pixellust is offline
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 334
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy1969 View Post
A gasp, a shudder and then spreading wider, a silent invitation.
Moves your thighs upward, bending knees to rest firmly on already sweating breasts.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:51 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.