Old Yesterday, 02:38 PM   #1
Jessica_Reyes
Virgin

Are you my big papi

I sure hope so. Lil Mexican puta needs to be filled.

Old Yesterday, 02:56 PM   #2
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit

PM Sent

Old Yesterday, 07:36 PM   #3
jsmiam
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_Reyes View Post
Si.. ;-)

I will also help translate for those who don't realize what this post says.. It means "hot Latina here", and by saying"lil", chances are she's not just regular hot, she's probably super hot.

Not a lot of competition in line here.. Cool!

Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM   #4
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmiam View Post
Si.. ;-)

I will also help translate for those who don't realize what this post says.. It means "hot Latina here", and by saying"lil", chances are she's not just regular hot, she's probably super hot.

Not a lot of competition in line here.. Cool!
There's no competition. I never PMed her. My post was purely satire.

Old Yesterday, 07:43 PM   #5
kdb
Literotica Guru

Big Papi just arrived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica_Reyes View Post
Pm sent

Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM   #6
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit

Old Yesterday, 07:58 PM   #7
CMChristo
Experienced

Venga!

Tengo lo que quieres. Quiero dar te lo!

Old Yesterday, 08:13 PM   #8
jsmiam
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher2012 View Post
There's no competition. I never PMed her. My post was purely satire.
Oh, I know.. Just trying to help her out, although I'm sure she needs none. If she said "horny hot blonde", her mailbox would have overflowed. Just helping out my fellow greengos who didn't know what they were missing.

Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #9
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit

Quote:
Oh, I know.. Just trying to help her out, although I'm sure she needs none. If she said "horny hot blonde", her mailbox would have overflowed. Just helping out my fellow greengos who didn't know what they were missing.
Actually, this brings up an interesting topic. I love Latino girls but I'm super intimidated by them. I always fear they wont like me because I'm white. I do find them incredibly beautiful.

Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM   #10
jsmiam
Experienced

Also, big papi, regardless of exact translation, doesn't really mean incest role play either.. It's just an expression, a sexy term of endearment. Like one hot mama doesn't mean mom-son either... ;-)

Old Yesterday, 08:25 PM   #11
jsmiam
Experienced

Once you go Mexican, you'll never go back agin'

Old Yesterday, 08:30 PM   #12
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit

Quote:
Once you go Mexican, you'll never go back agin'
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BULVvXrACdk

Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM   #13
sgonza4620
Experienced

What this means (Mexican puta )

Mexican puta = Mexican Prostitute, but I'm sure she means it as a Slut. Just saying....
gringos.

Old Yesterday, 10:15 PM   #14
Yardley
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher2012 View Post
Actually, this brings up an interesting topic. I love Latino girls but I'm super intimidated by them. I always fear they wont like me because I'm white. I do find them incredibly beautiful.
I am guessing you do not have a large Latino population where you live? "Latina" is like saying "American." They come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and hues. I don't get the whole recent "white hispanic" new way to divide us up, but it is all meaningless. A cute girl is a cute girl regardless of her heritage. Smile and give it a shot.

If you run into any problems it is more likely to be differences in culture (if any) than the fact that they have some different features than perhaps your local predominant gene pool.

I don't think you meant anything untoward, but somebody is gonna smack you probably.

Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM   #15
Christopher2012
Passionate Pursuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardley View Post
I am guessing you do not have a large Latino population where you live? "Latina" is like saying "American." They come in all sorts of shapes, sizes and hues. I don't get the whole recent "white hispanic" new way to divide us up, but it is all meaningless. A cute girl is a cute girl regardless of her heritage. Smile and give it a shot.

If you run into any problems it is more likely to be differences in culture (if any) than the fact that they have some different features than perhaps your local predominant gene pool.

I don't think you meant anything untoward, but somebody is gonna smack you probably.
Eh that's why I typically don't talk about it. Ignorance is bliss. All I'm saying is that I usually avoid Hispanic women because I have an irrational thought that they may not be into a white guy like me. I don't announce it to the world (unless you count this) but it's just how my thought process is.

Old Yesterday, 10:54 PM   #16
jsmiam
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgonza4620 View Post
Mexican puta = Mexican Prostitute, but I'm sure she means it as a Slut. Just saying....
gringos.
Lol... Thanks for supplementing my paltry knowledge with additional context. Put the good word for me with jess.. ;-)