the most arousing film scenes!?!

Maria Dinelescu held up against a wall and receiving an American soldier's cock while standing, in California Dreaming.

california-dreamin-nesfarsit-857616l-imagine.jpg
 
Picture+10.png


In Viva Riva the main character eats the pussy of his gangster rival's girlfriend while the rival is in the house.

hillary-and-mamma.jpg


viva-riva-191.jpg
 
51-620x371.png


Shy and beautiful housemaid Do-Yeon Jeon is visited in her room by the aggressive master of the house.

The+Housemaid.jpg


The master of the house is married to a woman who is as jealous as she is beautiful.

TheHousemaid01.jpg


He fondles the housemaid's bulbuous breasts as she sits on her bed. She doesn't stop him.

1297216984_The_Housemaid_2010_2.png


TheHousemaid02.jpg


The housemaid gets on the floor and sucks his cock. He pushes her on the bed and aggressively fucks her doggie style.

TheHousemaid03.jpg


She is a loud moaner who sweats profusely as he comes inside her.



thehousemaid2010.jpg


Master visits his housemaid frequently.

Do-Yeon Jeon has a perfect ass and back
 
After being used for sex against her will

She uses sex as a way to obtain her will

dykhovichnaya-twilight-olga-portrait.n.jpg


Twilight Portrait

Olga Dykhovichnaya

New and independent movie

limited release so far
 
A History of Violence

Haven't seen your estranged spouse in a long time?!

Tackle her on the stairs, forcefully strip off her panties, spread her legs, slide your cock into her pussy and fuck her frantically and with a hunger the two of you haven't felt before!

As in a History of Violence with Viggo Morgensen & Maria Bello:

bM5108-MariaBello@AHistoryOfViolence-2.jpg


historyofviolence_288x162.bmp


Bonus: Maria Bello bares her hairy muff!

tn-MariaBello_AHistoryOfViolence_03@herve431.jpg
 
Stalking a man for months, following him back to his apartment and, with hardly any words said, having him strip you, eat your pussy and spurt his come deep inside, missionary style.

Kate Dickie in Red Road:

Kate_Dickie@Red_Road@2006@02@247@1280x688@AAC@H264.jpg


img_42455_kate-dickie-red-road.jpg


3_b_373310_240x180.jpg


Kate%20Dickie%20-%20Red%20Road%20-%203_2.jpg
 
Last edited:
A Call Girl

7735.jpg


A Call Girl - A fiercely independent young woman, Aleksandra, attempts to gain more freedom and a decent income, by selling her body. She encounters trouble along the way, including a jealous and possessive ex-boyfriend, debts, pimps, and a German diplomat with heart trouble. Each character in this film is lonely, each in their own way, yet none more so than Aleksandra, for there is no one she trusts, and no one that she is honest with. Slovenian director Damjan Kozole mentioned, during the film's debut at the 2009 Toronto international film festival, that "Slovenians like to think that all problems come from outside the country." Few look inward, as the characters in this film do not, in attempting to find solutions to problems. The film flows at a good pace, the actors are convincing, and the characters are compelling. (my review on Netflix)

16996orig.jpg
]

There are many scenes where Aleksandra strips off her clothes to reveal her lithe, very hot, young and bulbous ass, back and thighs. She takes, in different positions, quite a few cocks.

actress_comedienne_actrice_Nina-Ivanisin_slovenka-film_slovenian-girl_call-girl.preview.jpg


Love her facial expressions (above & below) as she is aggressively pressured by a man who attempts to force her to work for him. He goes to great lengths to be her pimp and bend her to his will, which - independent as she is - she resists with all her power.

callgirl2.jpg


How can you beat that young, slender and curvy back, and pulling those jeans down?!

001f6bc0_medium.jpeg


At one point a friend of her father's discovers she is a whore and pressures her into letting him fuck her for free, otherwise he will tell her pop.

acallgirl.jpg
 
Back
Top