open your eyes!
What film scenes arouse you the most?!

Describe it in this thread.

Add images if you prefer.

- goldenpalomino

To begin with, the very arousing public sex scene with Amy Smart in "Crank" -

amy-smart.jpg

Crouching Tiger/Hidden Dragon

The scene in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, when Ziyi Zhang is trapped in a remote cave (yet with a luxurios bath) and gets her pussy stroked, then stuffed, by the lover she is reluctant to take.

crouching-tiger-hidden-dragon.jpg

Enter the Void

Enter the Void is a "film that makes you want to fuck", as one of those involved with making the film said at the Toronto International Film Festival where it primiered in North America.

Just about all the scenes are arousing, and it is a very long film. Very erotic and pleasureful!

thumb.php

4b6b6123e74d6.jpg

936full-enter-the-void-screenshot.jpg

From what I've heard, Shame is going to be a good contender. It's about sex addiction and it opened yesterday- has anyone seen it? We're going next week.

Shame Trailer

Oh, and I'll be that person who says the rape scene from Irreversible (up until he starts punching her, anyways)

Attachments

• irreversible-monica-bellucci-.jpg
    irreversible-monica-bellucci-.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 1,369
This was at the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival yet I did not get to see it. I'd love to see it. Let us know how it is!

From what I've heard, Shame is going to be a good contender. It's about sex addiction and it opened yesterday- has anyone seen it? We're going next week.

Shame Trailer

Shame Trailer
That looks great. I hadn't heard about it. Thanks.
Oh, and I'll be that person who says the rape scene from Irreversible (up until he starts punching her, anyways)

We need to talk privately.

Back