Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 12-17-2016, 07:37 AM   #1
Bicurious_straight_guy
Virgin
 
Bicurious_straight_guy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 29
Anyone else cum really fast with guys?

I just recently had my first sexual encounter with a guy and we have met several times since then. The first night we met was at his place and we got naked in his bed and jerked each other off. I came three times in a matter of a couple hours. It was so exciting to be naked with a man, holding his cock, and having him stroking mine.

Anyways, the next time we met it turned into blow jobs. He went down on me first and I came in less than a minute. It was too much to handle and I couldn't hold it back. Don't get me wrong, the blow job was amazing and the orgasm was intense, but I would like to last longer. He has sucked me several times and every time I cum within a minute or two.

I have had blow jobs from a dozen different women and I never came, then a guy does it and I cum faster than ever. I guess it's a good problem to have, but I was curious if anyone else experienced the same thing when they first started exploring with men.

The guy I'm with says he likes it, but I like the feeling of having my cock sucked and want it to last longer.

Also, since I'm posting, I'll ask about this other thing. Last week he asked if he could hump my ass and I willing rolled over. His precum filled my crack and his cock slid between my checks. We repositioned at one point and his cock was rubbing up against my... anyways, it felt amazing!!! I really wanted to let him fuck me, but I don't know what to do for preparing that area. I agreed to let him put the tip in and it drove me wild. The idea of it getting messy kept me from going further so I pulled away and sucked him off. I know it's not a sexy topic, but what can I do to keep it as clean as possible?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2016, 07:46 AM   #2
Hitchiker69
Really Really Experienced
 
Hitchiker69 is offline
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Rocky Mountains
Posts: 349
Some guys will have an enema before a date where they expect to get fucked up the ass.

Also, some guys prefer their lovers to wear a condom, so they don't end up with cum dribbling out their ass afterwards.

I've never cum from any blowjob. I'm envious.


p.s. I'm glad to hear you met someone, and you're having fun. Please keep us posted how it goes. I love to hear how new guys explore and learn as they have sex with other guys

Last edited by Hitchiker69 : 12-17-2016 at 07:49 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2016, 07:48 AM   #3
saintcero
Really Experienced
 
saintcero is offline
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: southwest USA
Posts: 157
`````

Last edited by saintcero : Yesterday at 02:47 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2016, 07:50 AM   #4
Bicurious_straight_guy
Virgin
 
Bicurious_straight_guy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchiker69 View Post
Some guys will have an enema before a date where they expect to get fucked up the ass.

Also, some guys prefer their lovers to wear a condom, so they don't end up with cum dribbling out their ass afterwards.


p.s. I'm glad to hear you met someone, and you're having fun. Please keep us posted how it goes. I love to hear how new guys explore and learn as they have sex with other guys

I guess I need to find a discreet place to buy an enema... also, the idea of cum dribbling out of my ass afterwards makes me so hard...
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2016, 07:54 AM   #5
sisscindy
Literotica Guru
 
sisscindy's Avatar
 
sisscindy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: UK- NW
Posts: 1,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicurious_straight_guy View Post
I just recently had my first sexual encounter with a guy and we have met several times since then. The first night we met was at his place and we got naked in his bed and jerked each other off. I came three times in a matter of a couple hours. It was so exciting to be naked with a man, holding his cock, and having him stroking mine.

Anyways, the next time we met it turned into blow jobs. He went down on me first and I came in less than a minute. It was too much to handle and I couldn't hold it back. Don't get me wrong, the blow job was amazing and the orgasm was intense, but I would like to last longer. He has sucked me several times and every time I cum within a minute or two.

I have had blow jobs from a dozen different women and I never came, then a guy does it and I cum faster than ever. I guess it's a good problem to have, but I was curious if anyone else experienced the same thing when they first started exploring with men.

The guy I'm with says he likes it, but I like the feeling of having my cock sucked and want it to last longer.

Also, since I'm posting, I'll ask about this other thing. Last week he asked if he could hump my ass and I willing rolled over. His precum filled my crack and his cock slid between my checks. We repositioned at one point and his cock was rubbing up against my... anyways, it felt amazing!!! I really wanted to let him fuck me, but I don't know what to do for preparing that area. I agreed to let him put the tip in and it drove me wild. The idea of it getting messy kept me from going further so I pulled away and sucked him off. I know it's not a sexy topic, but what can I do to keep it as clean as possible?
Not a sexy topic.. Are you joking.. Got me hard the thought of you two having such fun 👿
__________________
Sissy slave owned by willingtobeused
Slut to marriedguy32
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2016, 10:35 AM   #6
interwebs
Really Really Experienced
 
interwebs is offline
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicurious_straight_guy View Post
I just recently had my first sexual encounter with a guy and we have met several times since then. The first night we met was at his place and we got naked in his bed and jerked each other off. I came three times in a matter of a couple hours. It was so exciting to be naked with a man, holding his cock, and having him stroking mine.

Anyways, the next time we met it turned into blow jobs. He went down on me first and I came in less than a minute. It was too much to handle and I couldn't hold it back. Don't get me wrong, the blow job was amazing and the orgasm was intense, but I would like to last longer. He has sucked me several times and every time I cum within a minute or two.

I have had blow jobs from a dozen different women and I never came, then a guy does it and I cum faster than ever. I guess it's a good problem to have, but I was curious if anyone else experienced the same thing when they first started exploring with men.

The guy I'm with says he likes it, but I like the feeling of having my cock sucked and want it to last longer.

Also, since I'm posting, I'll ask about this other thing. Last week he asked if he could hump my ass and I willing rolled over. His precum filled my crack and his cock slid between my checks. We repositioned at one point and his cock was rubbing up against my... anyways, it felt amazing!!! I really wanted to let him fuck me, but I don't know what to do for preparing that area. I agreed to let him put the tip in and it drove me wild. The idea of it getting messy kept me from going further so I pulled away and sucked him off. I know it's not a sexy topic, but what can I do to keep it as clean as possible?
Have to admit i am kinda jealous when i am getting blow jobs from my gf i cum with guys however i can not cum its probably due to the fact i am a bottom when it comes to guys and 99% of the time i am the one giving the blowjob and all the guys were not the best at oral. i love cum dribbling out of my ass it is soo hot
__________________
Team PM
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-17-2016, 11:49 AM   #7
CuriousTxGuy
Really Experienced
 
CuriousTxGuy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Texas
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bicurious_straight_guy View Post
I just recently had my first sexual encounter with a guy and we have met several times since then. The first night we met was at his place and we got naked in his bed and jerked each other off. I came three times in a matter of a couple hours. It was so exciting to be naked with a man, holding his cock, and having him stroking mine.

Anyways, the next time we met it turned into blow jobs. He went down on me first and I came in less than a minute. It was too much to handle and I couldn't hold it back. Don't get me wrong, the blow job was amazing and the orgasm was intense, but I would like to last longer. He has sucked me several times and every time I cum within a minute or two.

I have had blow jobs from a dozen different women and I never came, then a guy does it and I cum faster than ever. I guess it's a good problem to have, but I was curious if anyone else experienced the same thing when they first started exploring with men.

The guy I'm with says he likes it, but I like the feeling of having my cock sucked and want it to last longer.....
How long do you last if you do it again a half hour later?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-18-2016, 02:59 AM   #8
KateCDTX
Really Experienced
 
KateCDTX's Avatar
 
KateCDTX is offline
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 156
I'm a bit like you, when I'm being sucked by a guy or CD Im just much more aroused than with a woman. I might cum quickly the first time but I like to go a second time and that's usually much more prolonged.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2016, 09:45 AM   #9
malan9214
Virgin
 
malan9214 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Houston
Posts: 10
Sometimes

This happens to me sometimes. For me I think it is the fact that I get so hot doing things with a guy. Seeing another guy put my cock in his mouth and getting it all wet sends me over the edge. I hope that they feel the same way when I put their cock in my mouth.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-19-2016, 09:48 AM   #10
scott6251
Literotica Guru
 
scott6251's Avatar
 
scott6251 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: GA
Posts: 942
Quote:
Originally Posted by malan9214 View Post
This happens to me sometimes. For me I think it is the fact that I get so hot doing things with a guy. Seeing another guy put my cock in his mouth and getting it all wet sends me over the edge. I hope that they feel the same way when I put their cock in my mouth.
I think that's a big part of it, plus the 'taboo' part and the fact that I'm usually nervous with a guy
__________________
Open Minded Guy
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2016, 10:13 PM   #11
oralgami
Really Experienced
 
oralgami is offline
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 150
My first time with a guy was so intense I came while sucking him without even being touched.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-20-2016, 10:52 PM   #12
dacoach44
Literotica Guru
 
dacoach44's Avatar
 
dacoach44 is online now
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Loving both in the land of Bi
Posts: 2,561
Mmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by oralgami View Post
My first time with a guy was so intense I came while sucking him without even being touched.
Nothing much is better to see than a GIF of a CD cumming with a cock in her mouth. An oozing cock speaks for itself.
__________________
Owner and chatmate of Willing to be Used. What a sweetheart!
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-21-2016, 06:43 AM   #13
jackstud
Jack
 
jackstud's Avatar
 
jackstud is offline
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Ct.
Posts: 4,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by oralgami View Post
My first time with a guy was so intense I came while sucking him without even being touched.
A nice hair trigger
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-22-2016, 05:29 PM   #14
SparkyMark1961
Really Experienced
 
SparkyMark1961 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 143
I have only cummed one time with a guy sucking me. I guess I should say that I have only had one guy suck me. I knew I wouldn't last long, I never do. I did suck him twice before he finally got my cock in his mouth. That was the way I wanted it. I wanted to please him.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2016, 02:59 AM   #15
pualcr2112
Literotica Guru
 
pualcr2112 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: US
Posts: 862
I can't really say about real life but I know when I used to look at straight porn it would take me a while. But when I discovered gay porn I'd explode so fast
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-23-2016, 03:28 PM   #16
jakelc
Literotica Guru
 
jakelc is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Manchester, England
Posts: 568
It all depends on what we are doing. With a blow job I find I can last quite well unles his finger/s slide in my ass and then I cum really quickly. If it's anal then I cum very quickly and can cum multiple times, but I find that the feeling from being fucked and cumming that way is much more intense, even if it's only a dribble of cum the feeling completely outweighs that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 01-03-2017, 12:05 PM   #17
Seamen
Really Experienced
 
Seamen's Avatar
 
Seamen is offline
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: India
Posts: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakelc View Post
It all depends on what we are doing. With a blow job I find I can last quite well unles his finger/s slide in my ass and then I cum really quickly. If it's anal then I cum very quickly and can cum multiple times, but I find that the feeling from being fucked and cumming that way is much more intense, even if it's only a dribble of cum the feeling completely outweighs that.
It's the same for me. If my top so much as touches my cock when he's fucking me, I pop instantly. If I'm really horny or being fucked after a dry spell, I shoot twice or thrice during the first fifteen minutes, and then just lay back as the top takes his time. I don't have to cum every time I get fucked though. If I'm with a guy over a two or three day weekend, I like to hold off my orgasm, and usually cum the last time he fucks me. I like feeling horny and desperate
__________________
Happy go lucky gay bottom

Give me a shoutout at seamen_from_lit (at) yahoo
My Stories on lit
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:56 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.