Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 05-12-2017, 09:16 PM   #1
SteveBrad1
Really Really Experienced

Men or ladies. Favorite gay sex position?

Nothing does it for me like riding. You get to spread your legs and be taken. You can control the action. A slow ride up and down or super fast motion. You can pull yourself up and down by grabbing the headboard or top of couch. You can check out his body. You can lean back and let him see your nude body. You can lean in for a sexy make out. He can grab and massage your butt cheeks. He can masturbate you while riding or you can grab your own cock.

So many options!!!

Old 05-13-2017, 02:50 AM   #2
teddie_grl
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBrad1 View Post
Nothing does it for me like riding. You get to spread your legs and be taken. You can control the action. A slow ride up and down or super fast motion. You can pull yourself up and down by grabbing the headboard or top of couch. You can check out his body. You can lean back and let him see your nude body. You can lean in for a sexy make out. He can grab and massage your butt cheeks. He can masturbate you while riding or you can grab your own cock.

So many options!!!

So this is a GAY sex position? Thank you for your progressive thoughts. We just can't keep the numbskulls out the the gene pool.

Old 05-13-2017, 03:50 AM   #3
hylas_

^ Oh come on now. He's asking about favourite positions when it comes to gay sex. He's not claiming that position is exclusively gay.

Anyway, I'm gonna be boring and say doggy. It just feels the best, especially when I bottom.

Anal missionary is fine when I top, but when I bottom, it doesn't feel great for some reason.

Cowboy/riding doesn't work for me when I top, possibly because I almost always sleep with men that are heavier than me. When I bottom it's fine, but I prefer being slammed over having to do all the work myself.

I do variation to the above positions, but anything radically different just feels like gymnastics to me.

My Literotica Submissions

10.05.17 - New submission: Fuckboy Billy Ch. 03
15.04.17 - New submission: Fuckboy Billy Ch. 02
06.03.17 - New submission: The Whore's Whore

I'm available as a beta reader

Last edited by hylas_ : 05-13-2017 at 03:54 AM.

Old 05-13-2017, 03:59 AM   #4
SteveBrad1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's what I was saying. You caught it. I like women riding me, but I can't ride them. I like to play the fem with a guy. Like posing and being their eye candy.

Old 05-13-2017, 05:50 AM   #5
jackstud
Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveBrad1 View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's what I was saying. You caught it. I like women riding me, but I can't ride them. I like to play the fem with a guy. Like posing and being their eye candy.

That you are Steve

Old 05-13-2017, 06:49 AM   #7
jackstud
Jack

Klip

No 2 is Hot