Old 08-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #23851
legally_b10nde
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RawHumor View Post
Good morning, blondie. How are you doing today?
not too bad... still in bed, not wanting to get out! hehehe

Old 08-13-2013, 09:33 AM   #23852
RawHumor
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by legally_b10nde View Post
LOL

I don't blame you. I took a partial vacation day from work today, so I'm enjoying being lazy.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #23853
Samanthabunny09
Virgin

How is everyone?

Old 08-13-2013, 10:40 AM   #23854
RawHumor
Literotica Guru

Hi Samantha... Good here. How are you doing?

Old 08-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #23855
DappleDoxie
Really Really Experienced

Morning everyone ... slept too long and too hard and have to try to go back to work tomorrow - joy, joy. But it will only be for a bit, so I can do it.

Filling my cup with fresh coffee, and loading my plate with eggs and bacon and a bagel before finding my Chaise ;-)

Hoping all the Lovelies and Gents have a wonderful day!!

Old 08-13-2013, 10:44 AM   #23856
StoneWorker

Last edited by StoneWorker : 09-11-2013 at 11:58 PM.

Old 08-13-2013, 01:03 PM   #23857
SexyLitForAll
...another horny bi guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legally_b10nde View Post
Then stay there...on my way over!

Old 08-13-2013, 07:29 PM   #23858
StoneWorker

Last edited by StoneWorker : 09-11-2013 at 11:58 PM.

Old 08-13-2013, 07:57 PM   #23859
heatsink
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneWorker View Post
I couldn't let this fall to page 2! Wow we are all busy today aren't we? Have strength, the day is about over! Soon you can have fun.

Making some nachos and having fun talking to a friend I havent heard from in awhile.
Lucky me, been having fun all day as usual, but then I have no real need to work anymore, except on those things that interest me.

Old 08-13-2013, 08:02 PM   #23860
sereneone4u
Pleasing My Sir

Well, I am having a blast homeschooling. I appreciate having a child that loves to learn.

“When she’s abandoned her moral center and teachings…when she’s cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor…when I have so corrupted this fragile thing and brought out a writhing, mewling, bucking, wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure…..enticing from within this feral lioness…growling and scratching and biting…taking everything I dish out to her…..at that moment she is never more beautiful to me.”
— Marquis de Sade

“When a woman submits to a man, it’s the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It’s his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven.”
— Maya bank

Old 08-13-2013, 09:33 PM   #23861
StoneWorker

Last edited by StoneWorker : 09-11-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:38 PM   #23862
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
I couldn't let this fall to page 2! Wow we are all busy today aren't we? Have strength, the day is about over! Soon you can have fun.

Making some nachos and having fun talking to a friend I havent heard from in awhile.
Nachos? YUM! With guacamole?? Hope your evening is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Well, I am having a blast homeschooling. I appreciate having a child that loves to learn.
Howdy Serene. That little sweetie is such a precious gift. Glad to hear that she's started back up. Take care.

Flower girls!

Old 08-13-2013, 09:40 PM   #23863
sereneone4u
Pleasing My Sir

Quote:
Envious! Glad you are having a blast!
Thanks. I still have more curriculum to get and co-op does not start until Sept.

“When she’s abandoned her moral center and teachings…when she’s cast aside her facade of propriety and lady-like demeanor…when I have so corrupted this fragile thing and brought out a writhing, mewling, bucking, wanton whore for my enjoyment and pleasure…..enticing from within this feral lioness…growling and scratching and biting…taking everything I dish out to her…..at that moment she is never more beautiful to me.”
— Marquis de Sade

“When a woman submits to a man, it’s the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It’s his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive. To take care of her and provide a safe haven.”
— Maya bank

Old 08-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #23864
curvyangel1969
Literotica Guru

hello everyone. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Almost hump day and half way there.
Erotic longing is really a longing to merge with something greater than oneself. For every kind of love is a force that holds the promise of taking us beyond the limitations of our individual lives. ~ JD

Old 08-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #23865
StoneWorker

Last edited by StoneWorker : 09-11-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:58 PM   #23866
curvyangel1969
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Nope no guac. You found something I don't like to eat? 4 cheese Mexican blend, minced jalapenos, chopped tomatoes, and sliced grilled chicken that I had marinaded in crushed chipotles, cumin, red vinegar and balsamic. Individual Tostito scoop cups for the bite sized morsel for whoever shows up

Wont be up much longer, a hard but exceptionally satisfying day behind me. Oh to be old and settled enough to kick back and enjoy a fine retirement! That will be the day!
sounds delicious.
Erotic longing is really a longing to merge with something greater than oneself. For every kind of love is a force that holds the promise of taking us beyond the limitations of our individual lives. ~ JD

Old 08-13-2013, 10:01 PM   #23867
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvyangel1969 View Post
hello everyone. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. Almost hump day and half way there.
Hi CA! Finally, the eve of hump day! LOL. Hopefully your week is going well?

Quote:
Nope no guac. You found something I don't like to eat? 4 cheese Mexican blend, minced jalapenos, chopped tomatoes, and sliced grilled chicken that I had marinaded in crushed chipotles, cumin, red vinegar and balsamic. Individual Tostito scoop cups for the bite sized morsel for whoever shows up

Wont be up much longer, a hard but exceptionally satisfying day behind me. Oh to be old and settled enough to kick back and enjoy a fine retirement! That will be the day!
The guac can be such a healthy add on. Mmm, if you don't like it, I can have it all? Have you tried the veggie chips or bean chips?

Retirement? Are you close? I've got waaaaay to long before that comes.

Flower girls!

Old 08-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #23868
StoneWorker

Last edited by StoneWorker : 09-12-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #23869
sereneone4u
Pleasing My Sir

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Nachos? YUM! With guacamole?? Hope your evening is great!

Howdy Serene. That little sweetie is such a precious gift. Glad to hear that she's started back up. Take care.
Hello INL, it is good to see you. We are waiting to hear back of when they want to schedule her feeding tube removal. She has such a busy schedule and her surgeon is trying to work around it.

With homeschooling, I both worry that I am doing too much and not enough. We have her signed up too for Drama, Hip-hop, Brownies, horseback riding and she wants voice and guitar too...not including field trips and play dates.

She will have co-op half a day on Mondays, math review, memory work, writing and Christian studies. Tuesday-math, grammar, writing, vocabulary and spelling, history/geography, science, Christian studies review, and memory work. Wed-Math, G/V/S, Writing, Christian studies review, History/Geography and memory work, Thursday she has Drama for two hours but we are still doing math, g/v/s, writing, Christian studies and memory work and Friday-math, g/v/s, writing, Christian studies, history/geography, memory work and Art and Music.

When I say I won't be on much, I mean I won't be on much. Enjoy me while you can

(and I might be leading our Brownie troop, what am I thinking? lol)

And reading! She reads scads of material but I am making her do book reports this year, at least four of them.

Sorry for the wonkiness of this post, Windows 8 SUCKS

Quote:
Hello Curvy, hugs!

My hubs will be home finally after being gone for two weeks to Fl. This is the third time this summer. I can already tell he is exhausted and our daughter, myself and our pets are going to on him like bees to honey.

— Marquis de Sade

— Maya bank

Last edited by sereneone4u : 08-13-2013 at 10:07 PM.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:05 PM   #23870
curvyangel1969
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Hi CA! Finally, the eve of hump day! LOL. Hopefully your week is going well?
Its going ok INL. How is your week?

Old 08-13-2013, 10:07 PM   #23871
curvyangel1969
Literotica Guru

Quote:
It was OK. I left it in a little long. had to drop the Cholula and sour cream on it to soften it back past chewy.

How are you this evening? Have a good day?
my day was very good. my evening..eh.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:08 PM   #23872
StoneWorker

Last edited by StoneWorker : 09-12-2013 at 12:00 AM.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:09 PM   #23873
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Hello INL, it is good to see you. We are waiting to hear back of when they want to schedule her feeding tube. She has such a busy schedule and her surgeon is trying to work around it.

With homeschooling, I both worry that I am doing too much and not enough. We have her signed up too for Drama, Hip-hop, Brownies, horseback riding and she wants voice and drama too...not including field trips and play dates.

She will have co-op half a day on Mondays, math review, memory work, writing and Christian studies. Tuesday-math, grammar, writing, vocabulary and spelling, history/geography, science, Christian studies review, and memory work. Wed-Math, G/V/S, Writing, Christian studies review, History/Geography and memory work, Thursday she has Drama for two hours but we are still doing math, g/v/s, writing, Christian studies and memory work and Friday-math, g/v/s, writing, Christian studies, history/geography, memory work and Art and Music.

When I say I won't be on much, I mean I won't be on much. Enjoy me while you can

And reading! She reads scads of material but I am making her do book reports this year, at least four of them.

Hello Curvy, hugs!

My hubs will be home finally after being gone for two weeks to Fl. This is the third time this summer. I can already tell he is exhausted and our daughter, myself and our pets are going to on him like bees to honey.
WOW!! It tires me out just reading the schedule! I hope you have time to peep in every now and then. You are missed when you are not here, sweet friend.

Reading is critical to future learning. It's good to hear that you are having her do the book reports. And it's awesome that she devours books too. She is smart.

HUGS!!!

Flower girls!

Old 08-13-2013, 10:10 PM   #23874
curvyangel1969
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hello INL, it is good to see you. We are waiting to hear back of when they want to schedule her feeding tube removal. She has such a busy schedule and her surgeon is trying to work around it.

With homeschooling, I both worry that I am doing too much and not enough. We have her signed up too for Drama, Hip-hop, Brownies, horseback riding and she wants voice and guitar too...not including field trips and play dates.

Hello Curvy, hugs!

Wow busy time ahead for you! lots going on. I bet you and your daughter are excited about all you have planned. And the hubs coming home too.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:10 PM   #23875
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Its going ok INL. How is your week?
My week is going well. The summer is usually hectic at work. It's almost a relief when September comes around. (almost!)

Have a good night.

Flower girls!

Closed Thread