Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find many older men very sexy but I have no desire to call them daddy. I must be a weirdo. :(
Nope, darlin' you're not a weirdo. We're talking apples and oranges. You can find an older man attractive and it have nothing to do with him being a "Daddy."
The fetishes / sexual preferences are two different things. Although many "Daddy" type lovers are indeed older than their partners, it is not uncommon for the man to be younger than the woman.

Hi, TT.. hope Monday is treating you well..

Don't ask.

"The fact that it DOES bother you as much as it does is one of the things that makes you so exceptionally good at what you do!":rose:

:eek: Thank you

My daughter is doing great. She's getting along great with Angel, much better than I expected.

I'm sure he believes you're definitely worth his while. ;) We all know you are :)

That's great to hear.

:eek: I dunno about that but thank you

This is the one. :eek:

Oh wow that must have gotten a rise out of your daddy. It's great

Gearing up for another day in another week of the grind. I hope it starts slowing down soon. Its been pretty crazy lately, but it beats the alternative which is no work.

Best wishes for everyone's day.

Have a good day SW. Hope its a less crazy day for you.

Happy Monday everyone. It was a crazy weekend. I hope everyone is doing well. Hugs and kisses for any who'd like them. :kiss::kiss:

A new week

HS walks in, calling out a cheery good morning to all, adding the wish that the weekend has been enjoyable for everyone.
Suspecting today will be an action day, HS soon has the breakfast tray on the customary table. Coffee, muffins, toast and scrambled eggs.
Then slurping away at his coffee he has one eye on the sports pages and the other on the doorway.

"Argh.....grumbling at a Monday (and a morning) that have come too quickly to suit me - stumbling into the kitchen and Great Room with a slightly achy back and toasting Daddy HS with a cup of the brewed. Then I remember what week this is and perk up a little because now I can share some other news - the reason my move is taking so long is because my co-worker, and her husband are heading off to New York state this week to pick up their brand new baby boy they are adopting! (We both had 'good news' on the same day - lol) Good morning to all of my sweet sister Baby Girls and to all of the loving, protective Daddies who care for us! Have a beautiful week!":rose:

Morning all! Greetings to all the Lovelies and Gents ... hugs and best wishes to all.

Loading a plate of eggs and bacon and a schooner of coffee. busy day today and company come to stay for a bit :) Dear friend and her daughter are going to stay at the house with me for a bit. Be so good to see them.

Off to try to put the house to rights. Have a wonderful day all. Enjoy!

Oh man, I was just informed that a "possible" side effect of a new diabetes medication I'm taking is joint pain, and if said joint has arthritis in it, oh boy!

Man, I am sounding like an old man

It all catches up to us. Take it easy and let the intern do the hard work.

LOL I have 5! interns working this summer in the department ;)

I have an old soccer injury, a misdiagnosed hairline fracture of the instep, plus various other knocks on it, that turned into osteoarthritis. I also have the misfortune of having rheumatoid arthritis in the family - both sides of my mom's Polish family had/have it :eek::eek:

BTDT with sports injuries...summers are great but the winters, ugggh.

My mom's Polish family gave me the love of pierogi and vodka.

Pierogi
Babka
kielbasa
gwumpkies
chrusciki

My great-grandmother gave us kids vodka on our gums when we were teething. She also gave us wine or beer at holiday meals.

oh!! Other than an incredibly irritating mood I'm in, I'll still sprinkle kisses and hugs to everyone.

Hope Monday is treating you all well. I have lots of papers to sort through. I'm glad I'm "getting" it, but this software..ugh...:(

I've got to get in a better frame of mind.
*I think I can!! I think I can!!!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back