Old 12-02-2011, 06:32 PM   #176
Pervy_Sage

[quote=HesterPrynne;39305732]
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post

I'd never expect anything less ....

Your words are incredibly eloquent. My goodness.

Flutter, flutter, flutter. Lol

Old 12-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #177
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive

[quote=Pervy_Sage;39305868]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HesterPrynne View Post

Flutter, flutter indeed
I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon. -- Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract

The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.

Submission is not about being used, submission is about being of use. submission is not about what is done to you, submission is about what you do for others " "Strong men simply need women. This will never be understood by weak men. A strong man needs a woman at his feet, who is truly his. Anything else is less than his fulfillment.

Old 12-02-2011, 06:41 PM   #178
HesterPrynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post

Flutter, flutter indeed
I don't know. Do you think he was trying to tell me something?

Old 12-02-2011, 06:43 PM   #179
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
The question is...are you listening??

Old 12-02-2011, 06:47 PM   #180
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive

Quote:
I think so, but to be sure you have to ask him.

I have to say a good Daddy who is both firm and nurturing in a masculine way can be quite healing.

I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon. -- Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract

The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.

Submission is not about being used, submission is about being of use. submission is not about what is done to you, submission is about what you do for others " "Strong men simply need women. This will never be understood by weak men. A strong man needs a woman at his feet, who is truly his. Anything else is less than his fulfillment.

Old 12-02-2011, 07:05 PM   #181
HesterPrynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
The question is...are you listening??
I always listen.

Quote:
I think so, but to be sure you have to ask him.

I have to say a good Daddy who is both firm and nurturing in a masculine way can be quite healing.

Thank you serene .... You are a delight to know!

Old 12-02-2011, 07:18 PM   #182
DaddyJohn
Known to create Tsunami's

I have heard that from other ladies on here as well........a good daddy.....is a wonderful thing.......and on the flip side..........a good baby girl..........is priceless

Old 12-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #183
HesterPrynne

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyJohn View Post
I have heard that from other ladies on here as well........a good daddy.....is a wonderful thing.......and on the flip side..........a good baby girl..........is priceless
I can imagine.

And while it is arousing, I'm not sure it's for me.

Old 12-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #184
DaddyJohn

That is true.......it is not necessarily for everyone..........I just know that for those that to enjoy it..............most if not all............wouldn't trade it for anything............in the meantime...............feel free to browse and enjoy

Old 12-02-2011, 08:57 PM   #185
HesterPrynne

Quote:
That is true.......it is not necessarily for everyone..........I just know that for those that to enjoy it..............most if not all............wouldn't trade it for anything............in the meantime...............feel free to browse and enjoy
Thank you. You are very kind.

And you? Your personal thoughts?

Old 12-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #186
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive

Quote:
I can imagine.

And while it is arousing, I'm not sure it's for me.
Not that you asked me...however, I would say that is one of the great things about Lit, you can experiment with things and figure out what is right for you.

I personally was never interested in it in any way...and maybe I only like it with the person I do it with...but in the meantime, it is a good thing.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #187
HesterPrynne

Quote:
Not that you asked me...however, I would say that is one of the great things about Lit, you can experiment with things and figure out what is right for you.

I personally was never interested in it in any way...and maybe I only like it with the person I do it with...but in the meantime, it is a good thing.
You know I would never turn away your two pennies my dear.

And thank you. Your openness and honesty are what make you so remarkably you.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #188
DaddyJohn

Well obviously from my name I enjoy the daddy/daughter dynamic........for some the daddy is a dom, while for others he is strictly a loving gentle daddy with very little or no dominance involved. The daddy dom can range from light punishment when his princess has been bad to full blown BDSM. For me personally I don't have a problem punishing princess when she has been bad but I don't qualify as a full blown dom.......I also.......compared to some here.........have only recently come to love the daddy dom/daughter dynamic. I know there are others that post here that can express it much better than myself

Old 12-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #189
HesterPrynne

Quote:
Well obviously from my name I enjoy the daddy/daughter dynamic........for some the daddy is a dom, while for others he is strictly a loving gentle daddy with very little or no dominance involved. The daddy dom can range from light punishment when his princess has been bad to full blown BDSM. For me personally I don't have a problem punishing princess when she has been bad but I don't qualify as a full blown dom.......I also.......compared to some here.........have only recently come to love the daddy dom/daughter dynamic. I know there are others that post here that can express it much better than myself
No. You did just fine. I wanted to know your personal thoughts. Not someone else's. I appreciate your answering too. I hope you are very happy.

Old 12-02-2011, 09:36 PM   #190
DaddyJohn

Well I would be happier if I had a full time baby girl/princess but I do enjoy this. I had a long term playmate but she has disappeared on me, in the meantime I come here and read and flirt/comment while I try to connect with someone.

And it is always nice to be appreciated in any capacity

I must say I have enjoyed reading your posts in here, even if you don't think the daddy thing is for you I do hope you will continue to visit us here

Old 12-02-2011, 10:05 PM   #191
HesterPrynne

Quote:
Well I would be happier if I had a full time baby girl/princess but I do enjoy this. I had a long term playmate but she has disappeared on me, in the meantime I come here and read and flirt/comment while I try to connect with someone.

And it is always nice to be appreciated in any capacity

I must say I have enjoyed reading your posts in here, even if you don't think the daddy thing is for you I do hope you will continue to visit us here
Awwww .. Well, I hope you find a girl who pleases you and makes you happy.

Thanks for your kind words. I may pop in from time to time. Who knows where the wind will take me?

Old 12-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #192
DaddyJohn

Anytime Hester, between your written words and that oh so sexy AV of yours.........for me anyway........you are always welcome here

Lucky will be the man who has the wind blow you in his direction I am sure for you as a token of appreciation.......for being you

Old 12-02-2011, 10:51 PM   #193
HesterPrynne

Quote:
Anytime Hester, between your written words and that oh so sexy AV of yours.........for me anyway........you are always welcome here

Lucky will be the man who has the wind blow you in his direction I am sure for you as a token of appreciation.......for being you
That's very sweet of you. All that you just said.

Make me Sir. That's quite nice.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:09 PM   #194
DaddyJohn

Quite welcome Hester, I may be a Daddy and a bit of a Dom.........but that by no means makes me less of a gentleman

Old 12-02-2011, 11:22 PM   #195
HesterPrynne

Quote:
Quite welcome Hester, I may be a Daddy and a bit of a Dom.........but that by no means makes me less of a gentleman
And quite charming as well.

Old 12-02-2011, 11:38 PM   #196
DaddyJohn

Thank you I do try to be pleasant.................some ladies.............yourself included.............make that a very easy task indeed

I don't have to flirt. I will seduce you with my awkwardness................I must also admit I do like this line......adds further to your mystique

Old 12-02-2011, 11:51 PM   #197
HesterPrynne

Quote:
Thank you I do try to be pleasant.................some ladies.............yourself included.............make that a very easy task indeed

I don't have to flirt. I will seduce you with my awkwardness................I must also admit I do like this line......adds further to your mystique
Well .... Polite begets polite.

lol .... You like that huh? It just defines me.

Old 12-03-2011, 12:15 AM   #198
DaddyJohn

Hehehe........I will confess after I posted that I looked at your profile and some of your posts...........I love your definition of yourself..................you are indeed a very interesting lady........one who I hope to get to know better

Old 12-03-2011, 12:19 AM   #199
HesterPrynne

Quote:
Hehehe........I will confess after I posted that I looked at your profile and some of your posts...........I love your definition of yourself..................you are indeed a very interesting lady........one who I hope to get to know better
Feel free to stalk away.

Thank you. I look forward to making your acquaintance.

Old 12-03-2011, 12:29 AM   #200
DaddyJohn

LOL.......careful what you say there..........you do look worthy of a good stalking........among other things

Closed Thread