Old 02-15-2013, 07:43 PM   #14851
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflgirl81 View Post
Bella & Daddy ESM, I am so sorry. Hugs to you both.

Bella love the new AV
I adore it too! How was your day, sis?

Old 02-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #14852
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
You know I love you, right?
Really? *grins* The several hundred texts we've exchanged in a few days says you loathe me! *giggles*

Old 02-15-2013, 07:44 PM   #14853
EmilyJane
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchMami View Post
I've not been bitchy to you. Not even once. So that isn't fair at all. Besides, I've reasons to be bitchy today, if I want. You ain't seen bitchy from me.
You sound so angry, but you don't have to take it out on me. Do you know how I feel now? Like I'm the new girl at work or school and I don't have a friend. Thank you for all being so welcoming.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:45 PM   #14854
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

NFL!! Hi! Thanks ... I'm doing a little better now. I'm flirting out my sadness. How are YOU! Haven't seen you lately. And thanks ... I'm becoming a regular av-making pro.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:46 PM   #14855
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I adore it too! How was your day, sis?
I hate work days lol, you miss so much. But I'm good though. Sorry forgot to congratulate you on your Daddy news, I'm very happy for you

Old 02-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #14856
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyJane View Post
You sound so angry, but you don't have to take it out on me. Do you know how I feel now? Like I'm the new girl at work or school and I don't have a friend. Thank you for all being so welcoming.
Well, I apologize. Just lost my Daddy today, so I'm a tad off-kilter. Here, have an Oreo. We go for hours here with no Daddies around, and we just don't have to have them here constantly. As I said earlier, this is really a thread for US, the Daddies just come visit.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:49 PM   #14857
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
NFL!! Hi! Thanks ... I'm doing a little better now. I'm flirting out my sadness. How are YOU! Haven't seen you lately. And thanks ... I'm becoming a regular av-making pro.
I'm pleased you are doing better now. I'm good just had some stuff I had to deal with...which includes work Grrr. Yes you are a av-making pro....I'm jealous *giggles*

Old 02-15-2013, 07:50 PM   #14858
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Actually, it was the tone you brought with you. Perhaps, you didn't mean to, but it sounded as if you were implying that we ~should~ know exactly where they are at all times and we must be horrible littles for not knowing. I don't recall you saying hello or addressing any of us girls either. You seem like an addict trying to get a 'daddy fix' and that just doesn't usually occur here.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:54 PM   #14859
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
I hate work days lol, you miss so much. But I'm good though. Sorry forgot to congratulate you on your Daddy news, I'm very happy for you
I hope you get a day off soon!!! Hugs!!!

Thank you!! I adore him!!!

Old 02-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #14860
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I'm pleased you are doing better now. I'm good just had some stuff I had to deal with...which includes work Grrr. Yes you are a av-making pro....I'm jealous *giggles*
Ah, don't be jealous. I use iPiccy. It's free, and easy. The'e got all knds of cool things, and it's not as technical as Pixlr is. I could make ya one, if ya want.

Old 02-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #14861
heatsink
Literotica Guru

Quote:
You should find out

I don't recall mentioning a trust issue; I only said I'd keep him close. I'd love a Daddy.
I'd love too-but not in this Hells kitchen!

Old 02-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #14862
EmilyJane
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Actually, it was the tone you brought with you. Perhaps, you didn't mean to, but it sounded as if you were implying that we ~should~ know exactly where they are at all times and we must be horrible littles for not knowing. I don't recall you saying hello or addressing any of us girls either. You seem like an addict trying to get a 'daddy fix' and that just doesn't usually occur here.
For your mind to jump to that conclusion it belies the statements you subsequently offered. If that was the way my posts were interpreted, then I can only apologise, it wasn't my intention to come over as condescending. I think I might leave you all for the night and perhaps try again tomorrow.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #14863
nflgirl81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I hope you get a day off soon!!! Hugs!!!

Thank you!! I adore him!!!
Thanks I'm off tomorrow & Sunday...until 10pm.
Quote:
Ah, don't be jealous. I use iPiccy. It's free, and easy. The'e got all knds of cool things, and it's not as technical as Pixlr is. I could make ya one, if ya want.
Really? That would be awesome

Old 02-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #14864
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
For your mind to jump to that conclusion it belies the statements you subsequently offered. If that was the way my posts were interpreted, then I can only apologise, it wasn't my intention to come over as condescending. I think I might leave you all for the night and perhaps try again tomorrow.
I apologize as well.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:11 PM   #14865
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Really? That would be awesome
Yup yup! Any idea of what you want? PM it f you want it to be a surprise

Old 02-15-2013, 08:11 PM   #14866
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatsink View Post
I apologize to you too, as that is not the image we want to portray. Simply a misunderstanding.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:21 PM   #14867
Cookie123
Little Girl

Sugar cookies are about to come out of the oven. Any takers?

Old 02-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #14868
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Daddy ESM is no longer my Daddy.

We parted amicably, it was just poor timing on both of our parts. We were the stereotypical "two ships passing", so neither party is to blame.

I dunno if I'll be on much today ... I need some time ...

Love to one and all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_see_me View Post
Nope, no one is to blame. Some times schedules and life make it too difficult on baby girls. They need what they need and we daddies need to be willing to get out of the way. She is a great baby girl.

"Oh dear.....Bella - Daddy ESM - I am inexpressably sorry for both of you. I hope, as Bella suggested, that you continue to remain close and that perhaps, at some point in the future.... But IF not, please know that I believe the closing of this particular 'door' leads to the opening of another (or a window) somewhere and that the right and perfect 'next' is waiting in the wings for recognition. Bella, sweet baby sister - is there anything you want/need that a big sister can provide?"

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 02-15-2013, 08:23 PM   #14869
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
(Waving my hand madly....then remembering I'm still at work)

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 02-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #14870
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhlBWett View Post
Isn't a vagina the original "man cave" ? It's certainly my favorite The rest are just rooms full of stuff and excuses........

"Daddy UBW I just LOVE your definition of 'man cave'!"

Old 02-15-2013, 08:25 PM   #14871
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatsink View Post
"Excuse you?????????????????"

Old 02-15-2013, 08:30 PM   #14872
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Me! Oh, I LOVE fresh sugar cookies! Bring some over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Oh dear.....Bella - Daddy ESM - I am inexpressably sorry for both of you. I hope, as Bella suggested, that you continue to remain close and that perhaps, at some point in the future.... But IF not, please know that I believe the closing of this particular 'door' leads to the opening of another (or a window) somewhere and that the right and perfect 'next' is waiting in the wings for recognition. Bella, sweet baby sister - is there anything you want/need that a big sister can provide?"
White Zinfandel to go with the sugar cookies ... I need to get blistered.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:33 PM   #14873
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Emilyjane and heatsink

Just a word to you as new comers to the this thread. I learned this too my first few times visiting is to lurk a bit and read back a few pages to get the rhythm of the thread. You caught the little girls at the worst time possible. They were consoling one who had just lost her Daddy.

You've both been on threads and know that weirdness abounds on the boards. Knowing that and combined with your unfortunate timing, hopefully you can understand the reaction.

Please take a tour of our community and feel free to comment.

Old 02-15-2013, 08:35 PM   #14874
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:

"Perhaps I missed it but I don't recall anyone using the term 'condescending' in reference to your posts. I might have used the term 'intimidating' or even possibly 'threatening' myself but condescension is YOUR definition of your behavior. It probably didn't occur to you to read back a number of pages and discover that this is our HOME (away from home) and a play/living area shared by many of like mind. We girls are sisters - we've been together for some time and we love each other and are extremely protective of each other and of the Daddies who come here regularly. We WELCOME newcomers with open arms if they come in hoping to join such a 'family' atmosphere. If, on the other hand - a girl's first words are "Where are the Daddies?" and she doesn't bother to say hello or introduce herself then we make assumptions about the type of quasi-baby girl she is pretending to be. IF those assumptions are in error we can be the first ones to apologize BUT we already trust each other - we DON'T know you from Eve............"

Old 02-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #14875
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

(Musing outloud) "Maybe it's just me but it reminds me very much of a similar incident that happened a little while back when a new girl appeared and a new daddy immediately jumped on to 'defend' her after she acted badly and we called her on it......"

Closed Thread