Old 01-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #1376
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Thumbs up Goosebumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyD1 View Post
Oh, yes... such an image. A swarm of Daddies eating their peachesmelba for desert.

(and shivers.....chewing on bottom lip) Ohhhhh.......my.........yes please Daddy JD!

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?”―Caroline Myss

Old 01-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #1377
JonnyD1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
(and shivers.....chewing on bottom lip) Ohhhhh.......my.........yes please Daddy JD!
Sweetheart, are your juices flowing again? Perhaps I should check between your legs to see if you're just as sweet as ever.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:54 PM   #1378
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Wink Nodding solemnly

Quote:
Sweetheart, are your juices flowing again? Perhaps I should check between your legs to see if you're just as sweet as ever.

(and spreading)....I think I'm running a fever again too.....

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?”―Caroline Myss

Old 01-19-2012, 07:57 PM   #1379
JonnyD1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
(and spreading)....I think I'm running a fever again too.....
<feeling with his digital thermometer>You're very hot dear... a kiss to cool you off... mmmm... yes princess, your honey tastes as sweet as ever. You know Daddy can't get enough of your nectar. I'm going to need to taste and nibble a little while longer.

Old 01-19-2012, 08:28 PM   #1380
Boundlife
More than Dreamt of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Wow.....a yearbook.......I never though of that......but I prefer a palm....better to slip between those lovely cheeks to sooth the.........I mean fondle the.......well you know........
Fondling is soothing and exciting at the same time... in the yearbook you would be the Renaissance Man...
{If any other ideas pop in someones mind, please share}

Old 01-19-2012, 08:32 PM   #1381
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
*slaps* myself for being oblivious......
Oh don't slap my sweet Daddy.....*lays over your lap* slap me instead.....

Old 01-19-2012, 08:45 PM   #1382
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Lightbulb I really

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundlife View Post
Fondling is soothing and exciting at the same time... in the yearbook you would be the Renaissance Man...

kind of like the yearbook idea..... Hmmmm (and yes Daddy Good - fondling is a sweet thing)

Old 01-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #1383
Rob1514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
LOL, I think you are seeing a lot of banter and play. Little girls that are "spoken for" will tell you. Have fun with us when you are comfortable?

C'mon, let's snuggle against the cold? Warm each other up?
*snuggles in and tucks both hands between her soft thighs*

I hope you don't mind daddy warming his hands up, sweetie. They really aren't all that cold, but doing this makes daddy heat up all over ... and I will share my warmth sweetie, don't worry.

Old 01-19-2012, 08:53 PM   #1384
Rob1514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Is there a 'finders fee' if we get you a baby girl Daddy Rob?
I am SURRRRRRE we can work out some form of payment

Old 01-19-2012, 08:55 PM   #1385
JonnyD1
Literotica Guru

Good night everyone, and Peaches... thank you for your understanding.

PWMT... would love to have a good long look at that oversized heart of yours. Go to work tomorrow and make it less frustrating.

Old 01-19-2012, 08:57 PM   #1386
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Good Night

Quote:
Good night everyone, and Peaches... thank you for your understanding.

PWMT... would love to have a good long look at that oversized heart of yours. Go to work tomorrow and make it less frustrating.

Daddy Dan!

Old 01-19-2012, 09:26 PM   #1387
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMeToday View Post
Oh don't slap my sweet Daddy.....*lays over your lap* slap me instead.....
Now your talking young lady.........gently *lifts* skirt and peeks under..........*eying* a lovely target for palm.........

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Old 01-19-2012, 09:27 PM   #1388
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boundlife View Post
Thank you Bound........*nods*...........

Old 01-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #1389
Boundlife
More than Dreamt of

Quote:
Thank you Bound........*nods*...........
Your welcome.... besides, studmuffin seemed a little flat*completely serious look*

Old 01-19-2012, 10:04 PM   #1390
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
Now your talking young lady.........gently *lifts* skirt and peeks under..........*eying* a lovely target for palm.........
Well you're not just going to eye it, are you Daddy?? *bats eyelashes innocently*

Old 01-19-2012, 10:23 PM   #1391
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Well you're not just going to eye it, are you Daddy?? *bats eyelashes innocently*
No baby.........I fully intend on reminding you who the daddy is........

Old 01-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #1392
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One

Quote:
No baby.........I fully intend on reminding you who the daddy is........
Oh good....I can be so forgetful at times....

Old 01-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #1393
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Oh good....I can be so forgetful at times....
Daddy counts on you being "forgetful"........one more reason to play.....errrrrrr......I mean punish my little girl..........

Old 01-20-2012, 04:22 AM   #1394
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Retd.

“You’ve been smoking,” he said immediately. He stared at her accusingly, his blue eyes glinting with supressed anger. She stared back at him, wide-eyed and innocent as she wriggled against the chair cushion. His eyes flicked to her legs as the already brief kilt ruched higher along her thighs. With his nose twitching, as though he were a predatory beast scenting prey, he sniffed the air. “I can smell it,” he scolded. “Smoking.” His eyes softened as he tut-tutted, shaking his head and looking at her with reproach. “You know you shouldn’t smoke,” he said. “It’s nasty. Dirty. Only dirty girls smoke.” He placed his brief case – He had important papers in the case. He was an important man; he always told her he was an important man with important business – down between his feet. He looked like an important man, impeccably dressed and immaculately groomed. After crossing his arms and fixing her with a stern look, he added, “And dirty girls smoke to impress boys.” His level, accusing gaze fixed upon her. “Is that why you’ve been smoking? To impress boys?”

“No,” she mumbled, looking into her lap as she picked a stray strand of cotton at the hem of the kilt.

“No?” he questioned curtly. “Are you sure? Are you certain you’re not one of those nasty … <i>dirty</i> girls?”

“Uh-uh,” she muttered and shook her head. “I’m not, Daddy … Honest I’m not.” Her eyes remained fixed on her lap. She couldn’t look at him.

“If you are,” he said moving a couple of steps into the living room from the hall. “Then we’ll have to have a little talk. You know that, don’t you? You’ll have a little talk with Daddy.”

“I know,” she whispered. “I know that if I’m bad that I’ll have to have a little talk with you, Daddy.”

“Drinking?” he asked, his eyes widening as his voice rose in shocked indignation. “Smoking <i>and</i> drinking?” He shook his head reprovingly. “I don’t know what I’m going to do with you, my girl.” He tutted, clicking his tongue as he shook his head again. “It’s a curse to have a wayward young lady like you to look after, such a burden. I work hard all day on important business and I come here to find you …” He harrumphed and continued. “Well, I don’t know what to think. Smoking and drinking and up to all kinds of disgusting things …”

At Amazon as Ben E. Dorm (2)

Old 01-20-2012, 08:01 AM   #1395
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob1514 View Post
*snuggles in and tucks both hands between her soft thighs*

I hope you don't mind daddy warming his hands up, sweetie. They really aren't all that cold, but doing this makes daddy heat up all over ... and I will share my warmth sweetie, don't worry.
I don't mind Daddy! It's so warm there all the time. I like making Daddy heat up. And teasing Daddy. Can I help you? <wide eyed smoldering look in my eyes>

Flower girls!

Old 01-20-2012, 08:02 AM   #1396
INeedLove
Soft petals

Quote:
Originally Posted by geronimo_appleby View Post
“You’ve been smoking,” he said immediately. He stared at her accusingly, his blue eyes glinting with supressed anger. She stared back at him, wide-eyed and innocent as she wriggled against the chair cushion. His eyes flicked to her legs as the already brief kilt ruched higher along her thighs. With his nose twitching, as though he were a predatory beast scenting prey, he sniffed the air. “I can smell it,” he scolded. “Smoking.” His eyes softened as he tut-tutted, shaking his head and looking at her with reproach. “You know you shouldn’t smoke,” he said. “It’s nasty. Dirty. Only dirty girls smoke.” He placed his brief case – He had important papers in the case. He was an important man; he always told her he was an important man with important business – down between his feet. He looked like an important man, impeccably dressed and immaculately groomed. After crossing his arms and fixing her with a stern look, he added, “And dirty girls smoke to impress boys.” His level, accusing gaze fixed upon her. “Is that why you’ve been smoking? To impress boys?”

“No,” she mumbled, looking into her lap as she picked a stray strand of cotton at the hem of the kilt.

“No?” he questioned curtly. “Are you sure? Are you certain you’re not one of those nasty … <i>dirty</i> girls?”

“Uh-uh,” she muttered and shook her head. “I’m not, Daddy … Honest I’m not.” Her eyes remained fixed on her lap. She couldn’t look at him.

“If you are,” he said moving a couple of steps into the living room from the hall. “Then we’ll have to have a little talk. You know that, don’t you? You’ll have a little talk with Daddy.”

“I know,” she whispered. “I know that if I’m bad that I’ll have to have a little talk with you, Daddy.”

“Drinking?” he asked, his eyes widening as his voice rose in shocked indignation. “Smoking <i>and</i> drinking?” He shook his head reprovingly. “I don’t know what I’m going to do with you, my girl.” He tutted, clicking his tongue as he shook his head again. “It’s a curse to have a wayward young lady like you to look after, such a burden. I work hard all day on important business and I come here to find you …” He harrumphed and continued. “Well, I don’t know what to think. Smoking and drinking and up to all kinds of disgusting things …”
Ooooh, please continue?? Pretty please???

Flower girls!

Old 01-20-2012, 08:10 AM   #1397
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Retd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedLove View Post
Ooooh, please continue?? Pretty please???
it's part of a story submission for lit. i did it last night so it's only in draft. it isn't quite finished as a whole.

but you can have it to read if you like.

Old 01-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #1398
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Talking Oh GOODY

Quote:
it's part of a story submission for lit. i did it last night so it's only in draft. it isn't quite finished as a whole.

A STORY! Thank you Daddy G!

Old 01-20-2012, 09:26 AM   #1399
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Talking More...

Quote:

Please.....

Old 01-20-2012, 10:29 AM   #1400
geronimo_appleby
Pope Ben - Retd.

Quote:
Please.....
sent.

Closed Thread