Old 02-02-2013, 11:32 AM   #13776
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Good morning Daddies and all my lovely sisters! And hello to Daddy Stan (yeah, it was a short night for you) and PW!

I missed a lot on here last night! Had fun chatting with Cookie (as long as her phone lasted anyway) as we were both quite tipsy! Yep, even decided to try calling Daddy at 4:15 his time. I I worried when I didn't hear from him (since he said he was going out and would text when he got home) so that's how I rationalized it. Then of course immediately sent a text apologizing. This is why I don't drink by myself!

Funny Cookie that you're teaching the 5 - 6 year Olds tomorrow... I'm teaching g the 4-5yo's tonight at our Sat service, with my best friend Derrick (yep, he's one I have to tell any man in my life about him cause I often have sleepovers with his 5yo daughter Hannah...her mom is in prison for driving drunk and paralyzing Hannah for life).

Anyway, sorry to ramble. Everyone have a good Saturday.

Keri

Last edited by FantasyGir1 : 02-02-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:38 AM   #13777
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Good morning, sisters and Daddies! Ugh. Gotta get ready for work. I'm craving a smoke so bad! I really hope people are smart today and don't do dumb things around me.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:46 AM   #13778
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchMami View Post
Good morning, sisters and Daddies! Ugh. Gotta get ready for work. I'm craving a smoke so bad! I really hope people are smart today and don't do dumb things around me.
Good morning, Bella! I'm so proud of both you and Cookie for quitting smoking! Yes, it's so not easy but soooo worth it! It'll be two years for me in May! You can do this! Hang in there!

Keri

Old 02-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #13779
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Well fantasyG1 it looks like it's you and me holding down the fort for now. How are you today you lovely little thing you?

Hi switch thought you left for work...my apologies for a clumsy lout!

May I call you both Keri and Bella?

Last edited by stan_man13 : 02-02-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Old 02-02-2013, 12:42 PM   #13780
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Hello Switch & Keri. Good mooning Stan; hope everybody is doing well today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #13781
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Mornin PA!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #13782
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
Well fantasyG1 it looks like it's you and me holding down the fort for now. How are you today you lovely little thing you?

Hi switch thought you left for work...my apologies for a clumsy lout!
Hi Daddy Stan! I'm doing alright...stayed up way too late after drinking too much (I was just a little bit tipsy) and was up way too early! This little girl may have to take a nap,

And how are YOU doing?

Old 02-02-2013, 12:45 PM   #13783
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Hello Switch & Keri. Good mooning Stan; hope everybody is doing well today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good morning Daddy PA! How are you feeling today?

Old 02-02-2013, 12:45 PM   #13784
mojo23
Bright side of life

Good Morning Daddies Stan, PA, Rob, RjThoughts, and all the other Daddies too!

Good morning my sweet baby sisters TT, FG, Bella, Peaches, Cookie, and all the other sweet baby girls too!

Cookie I must say a quick apology I too can't believe we started a whole conversation on cookies without you I blame Daddy Stan he started with Girl Scout cookies and we all went a little crazy hehehehe just teasing Daddy Stan

Have a great Saturday everyone! I am off to do my chores now get the house all cleaned up for a nice relaxing weekend!!!!!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #13785
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo23 View Post

Good morning my sweet baby sisters TT, FG, Bella, Peaches, Cookie, and all the other sweet baby girls too!

Cookie I must say a quick apology I too can't believe we started a whole conversation on cookies without you I blame Daddy Stan he started with Girl Scout cookies and we all went a little crazy hehehehe just teasing Daddy Stan

Have a great Saturday everyone! I am off to do my chores now get the house all cleaned up for a nice relaxing weekend!!!!!
Good morning MOJO! I should start chores now but I think I'm gonna take a nap,

Old 02-02-2013, 12:58 PM   #13786
eye_see_me
Literotica Guru

no worries

Quote:
Swear I'm gonna gain weight back with giving up my cigarettes ... but o, I'll soon have my first soprano range back, and I wont reek of smoke anymore ...
We can work off the weight baby girl...but cannot work off cancer or emphysema .

Big kiss to your fresh smelling self!

I enjoy relationships over simple role play or sexting. I also enjoy new friends and chatting.

Better to fail through action than through fear.

Have fun but be careful out there...

Last edited by eye_see_me : 02-02-2013 at 01:00 PM. Reason: dumb smart phones autocorrect!

Old 02-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #13787
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

"Morning everyone - Daddies and sister 'littles' - MOJO!!!!!, Bella, Keri and oh Cookie! Thank you little sister for last night! Love you too! Hope our little man let you sleep through some of the hangover - Ming kitty woke me this morning when the alarm clock didn't go off (so pleased with himself and purring smug!) but was just as happy to go back to snuggling.... Sort of a 'hey, I did my job - up to you to get your tail out of the bed' thing (giggling) Now it's time for Advil and coffee."

"Bella and Cookie I'm so pleased and proud of you both for quitting smoking! Last Tuesday was my 15 year anniversary and yes I put on weight but one thing at a time Bella.....and Cookie's gonna help me walk once the weather starts to warm a little. She's such a sweetie. Mojo, gonna join you shortly in cleaning, laundry and other chores...."

"(((HUGS))) and to all - Have a great Saturday!"

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 02-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #13788
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyGir1 View Post
Hi Daddy Stan! I'm doing alright...stayed up way too late after drinking too much (I was just a little bit tipsy) and was up way too early! This little girl may have to take a nap,

And how are YOU doing?
I need some sleep but other than that, I'm fine thanks

Seems you girls had a little drinky-winky party without us last night!

Old 02-02-2013, 01:13 PM   #13789
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo23 View Post

I was hoping cookie would join in as well on the GS thingy....though I did get a little distracted last night *wink*

Old 02-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #13790
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyGir1 View Post
Good morning MOJO! I should start chores now but I think I'm gonna take a nap,
NAPS!? Sound like a grand idea. Throws a pillow down in front of fire with a big warm blanket...

Old 02-02-2013, 01:17 PM   #13791
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:

(Giggles) "We DID!"

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 02-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #13792
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Daddy is right ... besides, I've.lost well over 100 pounds ... what's a few more to kill off? I do smell quite nice ... White Diamonds.yum.

And we did have fun last night with our cookie talk. Gonna make some after work tonight!

No register today ... I'm doing stickers. Blah. Gotta be careful of my nails.

Old 02-02-2013, 03:06 PM   #13793
eye_see_me
Literotica Guru

proud

Quote:
Daddy is right ... besides, I've.lost well over 100 pounds ... what's a few more to kill off? I do smell quite nice ... White Diamonds.yum.

And we did have fun last night with our cookie talk. Gonna make some after work tonight!

I am happy you baby girls had fun. I am proud that My Bella didn't let another Daddy talk her into mischief.

Sparkly teeth to glide my tongue over....yummy

I enjoy relationships over simple role play or sexting. I also enjoy new friends and chatting.

Old 02-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #13794
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:

Where were the cookies when my blood sugar had fallen below 80? Oh that's right, you're good girls and would have eaten them "to save my life"

LOL Even here I'd not be able to have them

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard

Old 02-02-2013, 03:30 PM   #13795
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_see_me View Post
I am happy you baby girls had fun. I am proud that My Bella didn't let another Daddy talk her into mischief.

Sparkly teeth to glide my tongue over....yummy
*giggles and playfully snaps her teeth* All the better to graze you with, dear Daddy.

Last edited by SwitchMami : 02-02-2013 at 03:57 PM.

Old 02-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #13796
eye_see_me
Literotica Guru

wonderful

Quote:
*giggles and playfully snaps her teeth* All the better to graze you with, dear Daddy.
Yummy !!

Old 02-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #13797
DaddyCeann
Really Experienced

Location: The crystal and velvet room in the Ninth Level Of Hell
good morning all fellow Daddies and pretty babies... Guess what? 30 HOURS till my babygirl is in my arms and the world rights itself again. And to everyone who has given up smoking and those trying to give up smoking... Congratulations. You have my utmostadmiration. If you find yourself wavering Then I'm sure our little family here will support you through the low times. Please do not give up on it. Be strong and safe. Xo

Old 02-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #13798
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Where were the cookies when my blood sugar had fallen below 80? Oh that's right, you're good girls and would have eaten them "to save my life"

LOL Even here I'd not be able to have them
I always have an emergency Snickers in my purse, Daddy RJ! I have hypoglycemia, so its better safe than sorry.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #13799
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
I always have an emergency Snickers in my purse, Daddy RJ! I have hypoglycemia, so its better safe than sorry.

Thank you

That would have been much better than the *ugh* healthy choice I was forced to use. Clementines are plentiful in the house, for that purpose.

Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck motherfuckers!

RjThoughts' 2014 Survivor Contest Scorecard

Old 02-02-2013, 04:38 PM   #13800
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Quote:
NAPS!? Sound like a grand idea. Throws a pillow down in front of fire with a big warm blanket...
Yes we had just a littledrinky party! If only we'd all been together *pouty face*. Actually, Cookie, it may have been better that we weren't *dissolves into fits if little girl giggles*

And Daddy Stan, had I known you had a fire going g with pillows and a big warm blankie I'd have taken my nap there! I could've even gotten some sisters to join I bet!

Closed Thread