Old 01-31-2013, 08:09 PM   #13551
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Good evening all you sexy people!!!!
Hi Daddy PA! Hope the missus is OK, and yourself!

Old 01-31-2013, 08:35 PM   #13552
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchMami View Post
Oops! Ill send it off right now! Sorry!

And Keri, I'm sorry about your Daddy issues. I'm praying for you that things work out, however it needs to for you to be happy!

My Daddy texts me first thing in the morning,it's the first thing I see when I turn my phone on. I rarely have to message him first. That's how it should be, in my opinion. As I've stated before, I've found the relationship is really about us; loving us, caring for us, cherishing us. That's why they're our Daddies and not just some boyfriend. IMHO.
See, Bella, that's how I imagined things would be. They were at the beginning but now I always have to text first. Wonder what would happen if I didn't text tonight?

Maybe some Other Daddies would be willing to weigh in? How do you treat textin/talking to your little girls? Any input would be fantastic.

Keri

Old 01-31-2013, 09:06 PM   #13553
Cookie123
Little Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasyGir1 View Post
See, Bella, that's how I imagined things would be. They were at the beginning but now I always have to text first. Wonder what would happen if I didn't text tonight?

Maybe some Other Daddies would be willing to weigh in? How do you treat textin/talking to your little girls? Any input would be fantastic.

Keri
Bella is right..all of it! You have talked to him about what isn't making you happy several times & the results last not even 24 hrs. Since you & I talk sooo much, I have a good idea on what you are asking from him and he has it easy, but he can't even do that! You deserve soo, soo much better and please know there are daddies out there that would love to give it to you!

I'm curious to see what the daddies would say as well.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:07 PM   #13554
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Myself & my BG have it a bit different. we live in different countries/time zones. She often texts first, saying hello and we go from there all day long if RL doesn't interfer. Then at night she goes to bed first usually.

Hello Switch thank you family doing alright.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:17 PM   #13555
DaddyCeann
Really Experienced

Location: The crystal and velvet room in the Ninth Level Of Hell
Quote:

Keri
TT and i have a fairly unique relationship. And I'm not often able to send her texts as often as I'd like. Generally she texts me first in the mornings But that's Because generally she is awake before i am. However i have been known to send texts at odd hours of the morning if i happen to wake up. That waY my babygirl knows I'm thinking of her. I also believe any relationship is doomed if one or both party keeps a record of How many times they do something or who Does it first.

Old 01-31-2013, 09:36 PM   #13556
DaddyCeann
Really Experienced

Location: The crystal and velvet room in the Ninth Level Of Hell
Thank you to all Daddies and baby girls out there for your support. TT has arrived in Australia and has passed customs and is now at her house. Which means.......... 3 more sleeps till she's in my arms again arms again arms again arms again!!!!!! Not that excited or anything.... BIG GRIN

Old 01-31-2013, 09:54 PM   #13557
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyCeann View Post
Thank you to all Daddies and baby girls out there for your support. TT has arrived in Australia and has passed customs and is now at her house. Which means.......... 3 more sleeps till she's in my arms again arms again arms again arms again!!!!!! Not that excited or anything.... BIG GRIN
Soooo thankful she landed safely and is Home safe and sound! I bet you're counting down the hours already and I'm thrilled for you both!

Quote:
TT and i have a fairly unique relationship. And I'm not often able to send her texts as often as I'd like. Generally she texts me first in the mornings But that's Because generally she is awake before i am. However i have been known to send texts at odd hours of the morning if i happen to wake up. That waY my babygirl knows I'm thinking of her. I also believe any relationship is doomed if one or both party keeps a record of How many times they do something or who Does it first.
I understand your way of doing things. And I certainly don't believe the Daddy should do things first all the time. That's how it started (mostly cause he's 2hrs ahead of me) and seemed to fizzle quickly. But it's hard to send a text to someone you love (and set an alarm so I can send it before I know he has to leave for work) and not hear anything back for hours. If it's once in a while, no biggie, but it seems that it's becoming more and more regular.

There's more than just the communication, but I won't get into it here.

But thanks to all for the feedback so far!

Keri

Old 01-31-2013, 10:17 PM   #13558
Sugarbunny012
Experienced

Hello Daddies

Old 01-31-2013, 10:19 PM   #13559
SwitchMami
Literotica Guru

BTW Keri ... LOVE the new avatar. I'm changing mineagain soon. LOL.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:29 PM   #13560
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Keri i'm so sorry to hear about this. It's a hard situation but if you are the only one making the effort and you've talked about your issues with him and it hasn't changed it for more then a few hours......well I don't think it's heading in a good place because I don't think you can do anything else.

Thank you everyone for the concern. I'm safe and sound. Just had to play nice with everyone and catch up before coming and letting my other family know i'm ok.

As Daddy said ours is a more unique situation but he texts me whenever he can and he sneaks them in even when he shouldn't. And I need that, it let's me know that i'm on his mind and important to him. It makes me feel loved and special.

I hope all that makes sense. I have horrid vertigo going on.

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:41 PM   #13561
FantasyGir1
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchMami View Post
BTW Keri ... LOVE the new avatar. I'm changing mineagain soon. LOL.
Thanks, Bella! I was happy when I found it! Can't wait to see yours!

Old 01-31-2013, 11:30 PM   #13562
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Soooo thankful she landed safely and is Home safe and sound! I bet you're counting down the hours already and I'm thrilled for you both!

I understand your way of doing things. And I certainly don't believe the Daddy should do things first all the time. That's how it started (mostly cause he's 2hrs ahead of me) and seemed to fizzle quickly. But it's hard to send a text to someone you love (and set an alarm so I can send it before I know he has to leave for work) and not hear anything back for hours. If it's once in a while, no biggie, but it seems that it's becoming more and more regular.

Keri
Group hug for Keir; she could use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-31-2013, 11:37 PM   #13563
mojo23
Bright side of life

Good evening Daddies PA, RjThoughts, Stan, Ceann, and all the other Daddies too!

Good evening to my sisters Bella, Peaches, TT, Keri, Cookie, and all my other sisters too!

Wow off Lit for a few hours and had to go back a page to catch up again

Sis TT glad your home safe and sound . . . hope your vertigo passes quickly

Sis Keri I agree with the other little girls if your Daddy is not giving you what you need and have asked for then maybe it is not meant to be. I know that is always so hard to hear and even harder to let go but you and he both deserve to be happy and if it is not there then the best is to move on . . . . xoxoxoxoxo

Old 01-31-2013, 11:40 PM   #13564
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post
Keri i'm so sorry to hear about this. It's a hard situation but if you are the only one making the effort and you've talked about your issues with him and it hasn't changed it for more then a few hours......well I don't think it's heading in a good place because I don't think you can do anything else.

Thank you everyone for the concern. I'm safe and sound. Just had to play nice with everyone and catch up before coming and letting my other family know i'm ok.

As Daddy said ours is a more unique situation but he texts me whenever he can and he sneaks them in even when he shouldn't. And I need that, it let's me know that i'm on his mind and important to him. It makes me feel loved and special.

TT - So glad to hear that you're home safe and sound - sorry to hear about the vertigo. It's only happened to me once flying but the time that it did was awful. Fortunately a little nap managed to bring everything back to an even keel again.

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 01-31-2013, 11:43 PM   #13565
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Keri, I haven't commented much before now although I certainly agree that ALL of the Daddies and ALL of the baby girls deserve the kind of relationship they dream of. That being said my situation, like our sister TT and DaddyC's is somewhat different. The SO and I frequently have to go for weeks or occasionally even months without seeing each other - we email, text and talk on the phone as often as possible - usually daily but even that isn't always possible.

There have been times when I flatly said - I deserve 'more/better' than this and if I can't get it from you my choices are to leave and find it somewhere else entirely or to get more on the side - which do you prefer because I don't like EITHER of those choices? I've also had to learn over the years that he will always do the best he can for me - even if it's just calling for two minutes before he falls asleep. I've learned to trust him and to trust his feelings for me - BUT, we've had three years and plenty of face to face time and experiences to encourage that love and trust. We've had ups and downs and will, I'm sure, continue to do so but quite simply I cannot imagine spending this life with anyone else. I want to go to sleep every night with his arm around me and wake up to see his smile across the table - he can make me laugh even when I don't want to.

He is my best friend, my lover, my Daddy (even though he doesn't know it), my partner, guide, guardian....my safe place and my home. And I found it all 'by accident' - here on LitE..... Keri sweetie, I don't think this is what you have with your Daddy - and I don't think that you can make it become this (or your personal vision of this).....not single-handedly and not if he doesn't actively want to participate in a relationship like it. I'm sorry honey, I really am - I know it's heartbreaking. You invested time, energy, love.....yourSELF.......and you need to walk away while you still have those......time, energy, love and yourSELF - because relationships with 'vampires' (people who take and take and take and never give) will suck you dry.....

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 01-31-2013, 11:51 PM   #13566
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Keri
Regardless of the situation, proper etiquette would be to text back in a timely fashion even if it's "I'm on the run and can't talk" extra etiquette points if he texts with his pinkie out.

Old 01-31-2013, 11:52 PM   #13567
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Glad to hear that long trip is over and you are that much closer to your baby girl!

Old 01-31-2013, 11:56 PM   #13568
stan_man13
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post

How did I miss this one....DOH! Glad you are home safe and sound!

Old 02-01-2013, 12:04 AM   #13569
mojo23
Bright side of life

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
It's ok Daddy Stan . . . We are an active thread and its easy to get behind or miss a post . . . hehehehehe!

Old 02-01-2013, 12:27 AM   #13570
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo23 View Post
Wow off Lit for a few hours and had to go back a page to catch up again

Sis TT glad your home safe and sound . . . hope your vertigo passes quickly
I know I had PAGES to catch up on lol.

Thank you. I hope so too

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
TT - So glad to hear that you're home safe and sound - sorry to hear about the vertigo. It's only happened to me once flying but the time that it did was awful. Fortunately a little nap managed to bring everything back to an even keel again.
I've never had it before. But both flights I've had since having the acute bronchitis I've had it afterwards. *Sighs* I Should be good by tomorrow and am totally not game to have a nap. I always wait till night time in the new time zone to have a sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan_man13 View Post
Cause i'm stealthy like a ninja *giggles*

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

Old 02-01-2013, 12:56 AM   #13571
mojo23
Bright side of life

Project Runway is on soon going to jump off and get my Heidi Klum and fashion fix! Will jump back on later and see how many posts I'll have catch up on lol

Whoa just saw a commercial for "California psychics" you call in to get your fortune read . . . Really????? LOL I thought things like that stopped in the '90s

Old 02-01-2013, 01:37 AM   #13572
Cookie123
Little Girl

TT, so happy you made it home!! Hope you are feeling better after a good nights rest in your own, comfy bed!

Daddy Stan..you are on it tonight!

Peaches..glad you made it home safely after this nasty weather we had today!! Stay warm, big sis!

Mojo...I agree! I didn't think they did that crap anymore! LMAO Enjoy your show!

Keri..I'm sorry. You know that I love you and I am here for you. We ALL are! Call me ANYTIME!! I love you!!

I agree with everyone else that it MUST be give and take for it work..like any relationship. I can be quite needy and sometimes demanding, but I always tried/try to make their efforts worth it so Daddy feels as special as he makes me feel. Lots more to say on this, but I would just be an echo.

Last edited by Cookie123 : 02-01-2013 at 02:14 AM.

Old 02-01-2013, 02:19 AM   #13573
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie123 View Post
TT, so happy you made it home!! Hope you are feeling better after a good nights rest in your own, comfy bed!

Keri..I'm sorry. You know that I love you and I am here for you. We ALL are! Call me ANYTIME!! I love you!!

I agree with everyone else that it MUST be give and take for it work..like any relationship. I can be quite needy and sometimes demanding, but I always tried/try to make their efforts worth it so Daddy feels as special as he makes me feel. Lots more to say on this, but I would just be an echo.
In about 3-4 hours I am sure i'll crash and be in bed. But i'm lying back in it right now (sitting up) and lord I've missed MY bed.

Yes we all are here for you Keri.

Old 02-01-2013, 02:27 AM   #13574
Sugarbunny012
Experienced

Ah sure

Old 02-01-2013, 03:09 AM   #13575
Rob1514
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I know how you feel and I'm beginning to question some things too. The texts seem to be getting fewer and farther between. He says he loves me and adores me, and but words only go so far. We've also discussed this, so he knows how I feel. I can see ways he's really trying to prove, but other ways it's getting worse. On top of that I'm a very physical person and with him in Chicago and me in Seattle (with no plans to visit any time soon in the works), that's a bit discouraging as well.

I desperately want this to work, but how long do I hang on? He's my first Daddy so I love him dearly and he holds a pretty special place in my heart.

Daddies hate seeing any baby girl hurting
I don't think I should offer any advice, because I do not know the circumstances, but I hope you know that all of those that are honest to goodness "daddies" and all of your sweet sisters care very much about a sweet baby girl like you.
*strokes your cheek and kisses your forehead*

Closed Thread