Old 12-26-2012, 08:14 PM   #11701
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"Thank you Daddy PA. I hope this gets me off the 'Naughty-Naughty' List before that big lump of......coal.....in my stocking multiplies" (giggles)
Well I do have a "big lump" for you; but it is NOT coal!!!!!

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!

Old 12-26-2012, 08:33 PM   #11702
Mihunt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
"I'm really sorry Daddy......maybe you should spank me......."
Mmmmmm. Spankings!

Money might not buy happiness, but I would rather be crying in a corvette than a bicycle!

Old 12-26-2012, 09:17 PM   #11703
kit_kat_
Really Experienced

Hope everyone had a good holiday.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:36 PM   #11704
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
The latter would be the pair I'm looking for...Daddy M asked for them months ago, and I promised to get them, and then I created a game thread from his request called the Naughty Scavenger Hunt...But then you never came around and I never got your panties to finish my first hunt...But now you're here and I can get your lovely scented panties...Wooo hooo...So, an image would be even better...

Oh my......and you want to see them on? Off? Or as a work in progress????

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 12-26-2012, 09:45 PM   #11705
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Well I do have a "big lump" for you; but it is NOT coal!!!!!

(Giggles)

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 12-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #11706
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihunt View Post
Mmmmmm. Spankings!

"Mmmmmm.......yeah......spankings......"

Old 12-26-2012, 09:51 PM   #11707
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer

Quote:
Oh my......and you want to see them on? Off? Or as a work in progress????
Oooooooooooh my...surprise me, please...

Where my Muse goes to play. . .Stories & Poems
~ Rose & the Beast ~ A dark erotic retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairytale...

Old 12-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #11708
Mihunt
Literotica Guru

My two little girls at the same time!
And discussing panties to give to Daddy.... priceless

Money might not buy happiness, but I would rather be crying in a corvette than a bicycle!

Old 12-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #11709
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer

Quote:
My two little girls at the same time!
And discussing panties to give to Daddy.... priceless
Oops!...hehe, since the panties are for you Daddy M, which way would you prefer them?

~ Rose & the Beast ~ A dark erotic retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairytale...

Old 12-26-2012, 10:06 PM   #11710
Mihunt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Oops!...hehe, since the panties are for you Daddy M, which way would you prefer them?
Wet, clingy, smelling of peaches and sliding off....

Old 12-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #11711
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Golly - getting sooo.....excited. Missed playing with Daddy and my sisters and thinking about the lump Daddy PA wants to give me......and the SPANKING Daddy M wants to give me......and Sister Simone wanting my panties to give to Daddy....

My little hands creeping down to my blue satin panties and rubbing myself.....my panties are getting all wet......

Old 12-26-2012, 10:20 PM   #11712
Mihunt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Golly - getting sooo.....excited. Missed playing with Daddy and my sisters and thinking about the lump Daddy PA wants to give me......and the SPANKING Daddy M wants to give me......and Sister Simone wanting my panties to give to Daddy....

My little hands creeping down to my blue satin panties and rubbing myself.....my panties are getting all wet......
Sitting down in the chair...
Simone to and Peaches come sit on Daddy's lap. We need to punish Peaches for being gone to long

Old 12-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #11713
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

I don't want to take them off yet - Daddy wants them 'messy'........so I just keep rubbing myself through the silk material for now..... Spreading my legs a little wider and leaning back in the chair some more. Moving the gusset to one side so I can run my fingers over the wet, swollen lips......sliding a finger down the middle.....over the little rosebud and then all the way back up and over the pearl....

Old 12-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #11714
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer

Quote:
I don't want to take them off yet - Daddy wants them 'messy'........so I just keep rubbing myself through the silk material for now..... Spreading my legs a little wider and leaning back in the chair some more. Moving the gusset to one side so I can run my fingers over the wet, swollen lips......sliding a finger down the middle.....over the little rosebud and then all the way back up and over the pearl....
i help sis peach, first rubbing her shoulders, then massaging her breasts...playing with and pinching her nipples while she rubs her fingers through her slit...then i kiss sis, sloppy and wet on her mouth, my tongue tasting her...i sigh, it's been so long since i've tasted Peaches on my tongue...i lick down her neck, suckle a nipple and then...lick the sweet musky satin between her legs...yummy indeed...

Old 12-26-2012, 10:33 PM   #11715
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Thinking about Daddy M watching as I play with myself - sliding my fingers over and around.....Thinking about Daddy's magic tongue on me and using my fingers like they are Daddy's tongue...... Ohhhhh my........so wet and hot.......

Old 12-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #11716
Mihunt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
i help sis peach, first rubbing her shoulders, then massaging her breasts...playing with and pinching her nipples while she rubs her fingers through her slit...then i kiss sis, sloppy and wet on her mouth, my tongue tasting her...i sigh, it's been so long since i've tasted Peaches on my tongue...i lick down her neck, suckle a nipple and then...lick the sweet musky satin between her legs...yummy indeed...
Peaches has been bad Simone. And we need to discipline her. Go and het daddy's belt... and a toy perhaps. Surprise daddy

Old 12-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #11717
Mihunt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Thinking about Daddy M watching as I play with myself - sliding my fingers over and around.....Thinking about Daddy's magic tongue on me and using my fingers like they are Daddy's tongue...... Ohhhhh my........so wet and hot.......
Thinking it has been to long since Peaches has tasted daddy's cock.

Old 12-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #11718
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

(Wrapping my hands gently around Simone's head - cradling her skull as she moves between my legs...... Hisssing with delight as her tongue touches the swollen bead between my thighs....)

"Ohhhhhhh Simone......sweet sister........it's been so long......."

Old 12-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #11719
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer

Quote:
Peaches has been bad Simone. And we need to discipline her. Go and het daddy's belt... and a toy perhaps. Surprise daddy
*naughty grin*...yes Daddy...*runs up to Daddy M's room and grabs his thick leather belt, nipple clamps, butt plug, handcuffs, flogger and lube...bounces down the stairs with my arms full*...How's this Daddy?

Old 12-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #11720
Mihunt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
*naughty grin*...yes Daddy...*runs up to Daddy M's room and grabs his thick leather belt, nipple clamps, butt plug, handcuffs, flogger and lube...bounces down the stairs with my arms full*...How's this Daddy?
Mmm. Little girl, I like how you think.
Peaches, you will now do whatever daddy and Simone tell you.
On your knees little one

Old 12-26-2012, 10:42 PM   #11721
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

(While Simone goes to get Daddy's belt and......something.....I crawl over to Daddy on my hands and knees. Crawling up between Daddy's knees I begin to undo Daddy's belt and coax down his zipper, making sure to keep my hand between the zipper and Daddy's important parts on the inside...... When Daddy's hard cock springs free I lick my lips and look up....)

"May I Daddy?"

Old 12-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #11722
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
(Rolling my eyes at Simone.....I think she missed me too....)

"Yes Daddy...." Staying on my knees

Old 12-26-2012, 10:46 PM   #11723
Mihunt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
(While Simone goes to get Daddy's belt and......something.....I crawl over to Daddy on my hands and knees. Crawling up between Daddy's knees I begin to undo Daddy's belt and coax down his zipper, making sure to keep my hand between the zipper and Daddy's important parts on the inside...... When Daddy's hard cock springs free I lick my lips and look up....)

"May I Daddy?"
Yes you may Sweets. Start with daddy's balls.
Simone, remember, panties stay on... but Peaches is ready to start her spanking.

Old 12-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #11724
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer

Quote:
(Rolling my eyes at Simone.....I think she missed me too....)

"Yes Daddy...." Staying on my knees
you have no idea how much...but you are definitely about to find out sis...*kisses Peaches hard on the lips while pulling her hair back and angling her head so that she's staring into Daddy M's eyes...*...hands behind your back sis...i have to restrain you, just so that you can't run away again...uh huh...*handcuffs sis's arms behind her back, which pushes her chest forward her perky lickable nipples thrusting and pointing toward Daddy M...i bite her left nipple while clamping the right with a nipple clamp...i do the same to the other nipple, twisting the clamps when i finish...* very nice indeed...what do you think, Daddy M?

Old 12-26-2012, 10:53 PM   #11725
Mihunt
Literotica Guru

Quote:
you have no idea how much...but you are definitely about to find out sis...*kisses Peaches hard on the lips while pulling her hair back and angling her head so that she's staring into Daddy M's eyes...*...hands behind your back sis...i have to restrain you, just so that you can't run away again...uh huh...*handcuffs sis's arms behind her back, which pushes her chest forward her perky lickable nipples thrusting and pointing toward Daddy M...i bite her left nipple while clamping the right with a nipple clamp...i do the same to the other nipple, twisting the clamps when i finish...* very nice indeed...what do you think, Daddy M?
Mmm, very nice Simone. Leaning over and giving you a kiss while my hand tugs the chain up on the clamps.... Peaches, about Daddy's cock and balls?

Closed Thread