Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone is enjoying their day!!
Daddy & I had a very special night Friday!! I can't wait to have him wrap his arms around his little princess again
!

Good morning all.
Especially INL... someone say spankings?:devil:

Hmm, i think spankings were mentioned....:cool:

Thank-you for the welcome INL.

You will find us a friendly bunch :)

Daddy & I had a very special night Friday!! I can't wait to have him wrap his arms around his little princess again
!

Hi Cookie, i wondered if you were getting time with your daddy. :)

Yes I did INL, it was all I could do to not biye or slap it!!!

LOL! You bring a smile to my face. Thank you daddy PA! :kiss:

OWell then come on over and let's figured out if you really deserve a spanking INL...

Thanks, INL! We have had quite a bit, but after tonight, it may be a week or two :-( We make the most of the time we do get together. :) It looks like you have been keeping busy...hehe! ;-)

Good morning!! Again, an amazing evening. I sleep so well snuggled up with Daddy. I didn't want to leave his big, warm bed this morning, but Daddy had to get to work. :-(

Have an outstanding day!! ;-)

Good morning!! Again, an amazing evening. I sleep so well snuggled up with Daddy. I didn't want to leave his big, warm bed this morning, but Daddy had to get to work. :-(

Have an outstanding day!! ;-)
Good morning to you also Cookie. Listen when your Daddy goes away, I promise we will all try to keep your spirit up until he returns!!

Morning everyone!

Hope everyone has their Daddy/little girls close on this chilly morning!

Wishing I could find a new little one. My last one stopped posting on lit suddenly and now I am lonely...

Good evening all the young ladies who appreciate, an older man, cum and get me ;)

!

All of Daddy's nights with his baby girl are special! Daddy's princess makes him feel so good :)

Good morning to you also Cookie. Listen when your Daddy goes away, I promise we will all try to keep your spirit up until he returns!!

Ahhh..thank you PA! :D Daddy does text his baby girl during the day when he can. Every night we 'watch tv together', even from our own beds.:heart: I have to say, Lit rocks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back