Old 11-29-2011, 05:58 PM   #76
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyJohn View Post
I fully realize that for the most part the women here are all spoken for and quite pleased with their Daddy's I was merely expressing that I would love to find a young lady like them for myself. I will say that I am indeed a fan of most of these lovely "little girls" they all seem like they would be a delight to "play" with.

And yes if you don't buy the ticket there is NO chance at the ride!!
I'm sorry DJ. I didn't mean any harm. Silly moment on my part. I've actually purchased quite a few tickets. Waiting on the draft lottery!

Old 11-29-2011, 06:01 PM   #77
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pervy_Sage View Post
I'm sorry DJ. I didn't mean any harm. Silly moment on my part. I've actually purchased quite a few tickets. Waiting on the draft lottery!
Oh you are fine, so are you DJ.

This is an awesome thread, lets keep it going!
I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon. -- Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract

The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.

Submission is not about being used, submission is about being of use. submission is not about what is done to you, submission is about what you do for others " "Strong men simply need women. This will never be understood by weak men. A strong man needs a woman at his feet, who is truly his. Anything else is less than his fulfillment.

ALWAYS

Old 11-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #78
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Oh you are fine, so are you DJ.

This is an awesome thread, lets keep it going!
I'm fine, you say?? Well thank you. You're a looker yourself!

Old 11-29-2011, 06:10 PM   #79
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive

Quote:
I'm fine, you say?? Well thank you. You're a looker yourself!
Awwww thank you.
I am your servant. I shall not be free. You will protect me; you will keep me safe; you will guard me. You will keep me sound; you will protect me from every demon. -- Ancient Egyptian woman's slave contract

The master of the garden is the one who waters it, trims the branches, plants the seeds, and pulls the weeds. If you merely stroll through the garden, you are but an acolyte.

Submission is not about being used, submission is about being of use. submission is not about what is done to you, submission is about what you do for others " "Strong men simply need women. This will never be understood by weak men. A strong man needs a woman at his feet, who is truly his. Anything else is less than his fulfillment.

ALWAYS

Old 11-29-2011, 06:22 PM   #80
DaddyJohn
Known to create Tsunami's

No offense taken Pervy, I was merely stating that I understood where you were coming from. It is kind of funny that so many are popping in and looking and requesting. The only thing I wish is that I could find one in R/L near me. That would be heaven, and thank you serene, I agree with Pervy, you are a looker, and your Daddy is a very lucky man indeed.

Old 11-29-2011, 06:23 PM   #81
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyJohn View Post
No offense taken Pervy, I was merely stating that I understood where you were coming from. It is kind of funny that so many are popping in and looking and requesting. The only thing I wish is that I could find one in R/L near me. That would be heaven, and thank you serene, I agree with Pervy, you are a looker, and your Daddy is a very lucky man indeed.
Agreed on all counts, bro.

Old 11-29-2011, 06:31 PM   #82
DaddyJohn

I also agree with serene that this is a great thread and needs to be kept alive. This and the one for us older gents since I fall into that category as well

Old 11-29-2011, 10:58 PM   #83
Marie89
Experienced

every time i read through this thread i get wet and all hot and bothered. never thought it'd turn out so well. i guess, there's a part of us who all want to be Daddy's little girl or a Daddy to a naughty little girl...

Old 11-29-2011, 11:00 PM   #84
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie89 View Post
every time i read through this thread i get wet and all hot and bothered. never thought it'd turn out so well. i guess, there's a part of us who all want to be Daddy's little girl or a Daddy to a naughty little girl...
Yep! Indeed!

Old 11-29-2011, 11:30 PM   #85
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Quote:
Boy, you ain't kiddin!

Old 11-29-2011, 11:31 PM   #86
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
Boy, you ain't kiddin!
Lol. Pretty much!

Old 11-29-2011, 11:32 PM   #87
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Did you say your name was "Peeping Tom" from Smuttsville or "Stalker Joe"? lol

Old 11-29-2011, 11:33 PM   #88
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Did you say your name was "Peeping Tom" from Smuttsville or "Stalker Joe"? lol
Peeping Tom..or the Handy Bandit, when I committed crime.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:34 PM   #89
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Your middle initial must be J, Mr. Handy Bandit.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #90
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Your middle initial must be J, Mr. Handy Bandit.
Why sayest thou this?

Old 11-29-2011, 11:36 PM   #91
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Thought maybe it was Handy Job Bandit or something.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:38 PM   #92
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Thought maybe it was Handy Job Bandit or something.
Nah. That was my cousin.

Old 11-29-2011, 11:39 PM   #93
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Twin cousin, eh? Sounds like Inbredville is next to Smuttsville. lol

And, on that note, it's bedtime here!

Old 11-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #94
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Twin cousin, eh? Sounds like Inbredville is next to Smuttsville. lol

And, on that note, it's bedtime here!
Ok..well enjoy sucking Santa off, Mrs Claus. (Didn't think I recognized you did ya?)

Old 11-29-2011, 11:42 PM   #95
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Giggle. I was in-cog-neatus or whatever!

Old 11-29-2011, 11:44 PM   #96
Pervy_Sage

Quote:
Giggle. I was in-cog-neatus or whatever!
Lol. Elf bang at your place on Christmas eve??

Old 11-30-2011, 01:07 AM   #97
DaddyJohn

LOL......I knew there was another reason I liked this thread. And Marie, the daddy thing was something that I have only gotten into in the last few years.....but ever since then I have enjoyed it immensely

Old 11-30-2011, 02:00 AM   #98
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
oh yes there is nothing quite like sucking or throating his big Daddycock,forcing my nose to his pubic bone,gagging, choking,tears streaking makeup,eyes up to watch daddies face while he cradles the back of my head, taking the strain off my neck and calling me his special little whore.and that wonderful moment when he finally responds to my pleading eyes and cums in my throat in delicious pulses feeding me and calling me his good little cumbucket.Aaaah bliss.
Oh yessssssssss

Or if Daddy wants to shoot his seed on my face and tits...whatever pleases Daddy

ALWAYS

Old 11-30-2011, 02:39 AM   #99
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sereneone4u View Post
Oh yessssssssss

Or if Daddy wants to shoot his seed on my face and tits...whatever pleases Daddy
of course its daddy's choice(besides I get to lap it up,its all good)

Old 11-30-2011, 03:10 AM   #100
sereneone4u
exquisitely submissive

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
of course its daddy's choice(besides I get to lap it up,its all good)

Mmmm yes....when he cums so hard and heavy you can't swallow it fast enough and it dribbles down your chin, so when he slides his cock out of your mouth, you scoop it up and suck it off your fingers....Daddy always tastes soooo goood.

ALWAYS

Closed Thread