Old 08-04-2012, 10:30 PM   #8626
mojo23
Bright side of life
 
mojo23's Avatar
 
mojo23 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 1,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihunt View Post
Not yet Mo. Soon Darlin... all if us together ....
Yes Daddy . . . that would be better . . . All of us cumming together . . .
 

Old 08-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #8627
Mihunt
Literotica Guru
 
Mihunt's Avatar
 
Mihunt is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojo23 View Post
Yes Daddy . . . that would be better . . . All of us cumming together . . .
My cock is throbbing, aching to blow a load of hot cum. One daughter's pussy milking my shaft with her tight pussy while thewant other daughter sucks the hot seed back into my balls.
While this please is fantastic it isn't fair to my Peach.
Lifting off Mo, I place her back onto the floor. "Peach, get on all fours do daddy can get to you, and you take care if your sister"
I take my well lubed cock and push it against P's tight little rosebud ... fair play Darlin... pushing the head first, and then inch by inch my shaft into her tight ass.

Mo, get on all fours infringement if your sister... she can tongue fuck which ever of your holes she or you like best.
__________________
There is nothing you can't do, just things you haven't tried!

Money might not buy happiness, but I would rather be crying in a corvette than a bicycle!
 

Old 08-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #8628
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihunt View Post
My cock is throbbing, aching to blow a load of hot cum. One daughter's pussy milking my shaft with her tight pussy while thewant other daughter sucks the hot seed back into my balls.
While this please is fantastic it isn't fair to my Peach.
Lifting off Mo, I place her back onto the floor. "Peach, get on all fours do daddy can get to you, and you take care if your sister"
I take my well lubed cock and push it against P's tight little rosebud ... fair play Darlin... pushing the head first, and then inch by inch my shaft into her tight ass.

Mo, get on all fours infringement if your sister... she can tongue fuck which ever of your holes she or you like best.
Moaning happily and pushing back against Daddy's cock

(OOC - Just fyi to Daddy M & Mojo both - if you lose me - weather alert says 'take cover' - big one coming - high winds, damaging hail, etc.....)
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
 

Old 08-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #8629
Mihunt
Literotica Guru
 
Mihunt's Avatar
 
Mihunt is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
Moaning happily and pushing back against Daddy's cock

(OOC - Just fyi to Daddy M & Mojo both - if you lose me - weather alert says 'take cover' - big one coming - high winds, damaging hail, etc.....)
Pushing my cock in and out of Peach's tight little ass. My balls slapping hard against her, her little pussy so wet I could feel splashes against my legs.
"Mo back your sweet little ass into your sister's face. It wont be long now and we we will all cum"
__________________
There is nothing you can't do, just things you haven't tried!

Money might not buy happiness, but I would rather be crying in a corvette than a bicycle!
 

Old 08-04-2012, 11:11 PM   #8630
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihunt View Post
Pushing my cock in and out of Peach's tight little ass. My balls slapping hard against her, her little pussy so wet I could feel splashes against my legs.
"Mo back your sweet little ass into your sister's face. It wont be long now and we we will all cum"

(Loving the feeling of Daddy's big hard cock filling my ass - putting one hand down to rub my clit - burying my face in my sister's sweet pussy - sucking her clit into my mouth and tickling it with my tongue....so close now myself......moaning with pleasure)
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
 

Old 08-04-2012, 11:25 PM   #8631
Mihunt
Literotica Guru
 
Mihunt's Avatar
 
Mihunt is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Midwest, USA
Posts: 847
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
(Loving the feeling of Daddy's big hard cock filling my ass - putting one hand down to rub my clit - burying my face in my sister's sweet pussy - sucking her clit into my mouth and tickling it with my tongue....so close now myself......moaning with pleasure)
Reaching around with one hand I grab Peach's dangling tit and start tugging at the nipple. My other arm stretches as far as I can to grasp Mo's ass cheek and pull her tight to her sisters mouth. Our ruthless in time... cock to ass to lips to pussy... all of us moaning and writhing with pleasure. I feel my balls draw up, my shaft expand and a hot load shooting out into my little girls asshole... and again and again
" fuck me, I am coming baby girls"
__________________
There is nothing you can't do, just things you haven't tried!

Money might not buy happiness, but I would rather be crying in a corvette than a bicycle!
 

Old 08-04-2012, 11:35 PM   #8632
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent
 
peachesmelba's Avatar
 
peachesmelba is offline
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Somewhere between foreplay and cuddling
Posts: 3,772
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihunt View Post
Reaching around with one hand I grab Peach's dangling tit and start tugging at the nipple. My other arm stretches as far as I can to grasp Mo's ass cheek and pull her tight to her sisters mouth. Our ruthless in time... cock to ass to lips to pussy... all of us moaning and writhing with pleasure. I feel my balls draw up, my shaft expand and a hot load shooting out into my little girls asshole... and again and again
" fuck me, I am coming baby girls"

As Daddy's cock swells and pulses inside me, filling me with his hot cum and his fingers pull and pinch at my nipple I rub my clit even harder, feeling myself falling off the edge too, moaning happily around my sisters clit - holding it tight between my teeth - not biting hard but sucking the swollen bud firmly, pulling even more blood into the engorged tissues, making them more and more sensitive as I continue to flick and tweak the tissues with my tongue - as I cum I reach forward, with my own dew wet fingers to grasp mojo's breast and nipple.....
__________________
"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough" - Mae West

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss
 

Old 08-04-2012, 11:51 PM   #8633
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 40,808
*in a squeaky little girl voice* Ooooooooh, did i miss all the fun? ... *pout*
__________________


Where my Muse goes to play. . .Stories & Poems
~ Rose & the Beast ~ A dark erotic retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairytale...
 

Old 08-05-2012, 12:00 AM   #8634
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 12,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
*in a squeaky little girl voice* Ooooooooh, did i miss all the fun? ... *pout*
Sneaks up behind Simone, grabs her, turns her arojund, & plants a big wet one on her lips.
__________________
"Heaven STILL doesn't want me & Hell is STILL afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!
 

Old 08-05-2012, 12:06 AM   #8635
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 40,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Sneaks up behind Simone, grabs her, turns her arojund, & plants a big wet one on her lips.
*wiggles and squeaks loudly...* Ooooooooooooh, Daddy PA you scared me...*body flushes and breasts heaving up and down...smiles shyly and returns Daddy's kiss*...
__________________


Where my Muse goes to play. . .Stories & Poems
~ Rose & the Beast ~ A dark erotic retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairytale...
 

Old 08-05-2012, 05:34 AM   #8636
roughenedhands
Really Really Experienced
 
roughenedhands is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Middle of the country
Posts: 399
Come to daddy. You know you want to. Let daddy make his little girl feel release. I'll squeeze your magnificent titties and suck those hard nips. Don't wait, come to daddy.
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:02 AM   #8637
danno99
Literotica Guru
 
danno99 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 6,040
good morning girls!
 

Old 08-05-2012, 08:55 AM   #8638
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 12,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
*wiggles and squeaks loudly...* Ooooooooooooh, Daddy PA you scared me...*body flushes and breasts heaving up and down...smiles shyly and returns Daddy's kiss*...
Strokes babybgirl's back. Rnning fingers throgh her hair.
__________________
"Heaven STILL doesn't want me & Hell is STILL afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!
 

Old 08-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #8639
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 40,808
Morning Daddy Danno, and all the big strong Daddies!!! & licks & hugs

Morning sexy sisters!!!! & licks & tickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Strokes babybgirl's back. Rnning fingers throgh her hair.
Oh Daddy PA, that feels really good...*kisses Him softly on His lips & runs fingers over His naked chest....*
__________________


Where my Muse goes to play. . .Stories & Poems
~ Rose & the Beast ~ A dark erotic retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairytale...
 

Old 08-05-2012, 10:14 AM   #8640
danno99
Literotica Guru
 
danno99 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 6,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
Morning Daddy Danno, and all the big strong Daddies!!! & licks & hugs

Morning sexy sisters!!!! & licks & tickles



Oh Daddy PA, that feels really good...*kisses Him softly on His lips & runs fingers over His naked chest....*


my babygirl Simone.....you're so good to me
 

Old 08-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #8641
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy
 
Prince Albert's Avatar
 
Prince Albert is offline
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Skating across Dante's 9th ring!!
Posts: 12,999
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
Morning Daddy Danno, and all the big strong Daddies!!! & licks & hugs

Morning sexy sisters!!!! & licks & tickles



Oh Daddy PA, that feels really good...*kisses Him softly on His lips & runs fingers over His naked chest....*
Starts to slowly undress Simone, running fingers lightly over her skin.
__________________
"Heaven STILL doesn't want me & Hell is STILL afraid I'm going to take over".

Proud Daddy to babygirl: Wyshes!!
 

Old 08-05-2012, 10:20 AM   #8642
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 40,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by danno99 View Post
my babygirl Simone.....you're so good to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Albert View Post
Starts to slowly undress Simone, running fingers lightly over her skin.
*giggle*...Daddy PA that tickles and makes me jiggle...Oh two Daddies and just one little me...*blushes*...what would my Daddies like me to do for Them?...*wide innocent looking gray eyes...sucking on bottom lip, naked & kneeling before my two Daddies*...
__________________


Where my Muse goes to play. . .Stories & Poems
~ Rose & the Beast ~ A dark erotic retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairytale...
 

Old 08-05-2012, 10:30 AM   #8643
danno99
Literotica Guru
 
danno99 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 6,040
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
*giggle*...Daddy PA that tickles and makes me jiggle...Oh two Daddies and just one little me...*blushes*...what would my Daddies like me to do for Them?...*wide innocent looking gray eyes...sucking on bottom lip, naked & kneeling before my two Daddies*...
you know what I like babygirl...your soft tongue on my cock
 

Old 08-05-2012, 10:38 AM   #8644
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 40,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by danno99 View Post
you know what I like babygirl...your soft tongue on my cock
*crawls on hands and knees to Daddy Danno...wiggles ass at Daddy PA as i go....plants a soft little kiss on the tip of Daddy Danno's cock, and then licks lips*...tasty Daddy....*giggle*
__________________


Where my Muse goes to play. . .Stories & Poems
~ Rose & the Beast ~ A dark erotic retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairytale...
 

Old 08-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #8645
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......
 
goodsonformom's Avatar
 
goodsonformom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 11,901
Morning to all the Little Girls and the Daddy's.......
__________________
I linger in the silent spaces.....Between history and myth.....Science and magic......Poetry and prose....


From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......




 

Old 08-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #8646
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One
 
PlayWithMeToday's Avatar
 
PlayWithMeToday is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Locked safely away...
Posts: 2,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Morning to all the Little Girls and the Daddy's.......
Good morning Daddy.
__________________
"Never play with the feelings of others, because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for life time."
 

Old 08-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #8647
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......
 
goodsonformom's Avatar
 
goodsonformom is offline
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Midwest
Posts: 11,901
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMeToday View Post
Good morning Daddy.
Good morning Little One........
__________________
I linger in the silent spaces.....Between history and myth.....Science and magic......Poetry and prose....


From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......




 

Old 08-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #8648
SimoneLisbon
Starving Writer
 
SimoneLisbon's Avatar
 
SimoneLisbon is offline
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Posts: 40,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Morning to all the Little Girls and the Daddy's.......
morning Daddy G...do you have your coffee yet?
__________________


Where my Muse goes to play. . .Stories & Poems
~ Rose & the Beast ~ A dark erotic retelling of the Beauty & the Beast fairytale...
 

Old 08-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #8649
PlayWithMeToday
Daddy's Little One
 
PlayWithMeToday's Avatar
 
PlayWithMeToday is offline
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Locked safely away...
Posts: 2,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Good morning Little One........
Wish you were here with me this morning.....
__________________
"Never play with the feelings of others, because you may win the game but the risk is that you will surely lose the person for life time."
 

Old 08-05-2012, 12:28 PM   #8650
MeredithEighty8
Literotica Guru
 
MeredithEighty8's Avatar
 
MeredithEighty8 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: West Coast
Posts: 1,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimoneLisbon View Post
morning Daddy G...do you have your coffee yet?
Its a beautiful Sunday morning here. Good morning to all of my Daddies and my lovely sisters
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:33 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.