Old 06-03-2002, 11:44 AM   #1
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Incest Is Best

This thread is dedicated to the exploration of sex with members of the same family. I realize this subject is controversial and may be highly objectionable to some people. If you are among those people, please move along to a different thread.

This thread is NOT for posting of hateful or disruptive comments. Such posts will be reported to the moderator.

I am interested in real-life, as well as fantasy, incest experiences.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please remember the Lit. rule regarding age. All people engaged in any sort of sexual activity in your remembrances or fantasies must be at least 18 year of age.
So, anybody interested in incest?!?!?!

Last edited by LadyG : 04-08-2011 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Freedom of Speech and Approval by Laurel

Old 06-03-2002, 11:50 AM   #2
Ladybird
Tart with a heart

Last edited by Ladybird : 07-16-2005 at 02:18 AM.

Old 06-03-2002, 11:54 AM   #3
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by Ladybird
Hmmm incest... does that include one member of a family having sex with a child of that family, against the childs wishes?

If so.. it happened to me for several years. Do you want to hear all about that too?

Ha!

That doesn't sound like a very pleasant experience!!! I object to non-consensual sex at any time!!! And ESPECIALLY when children are involved!!!

I will leave it up to you whether you want to post your experience. But it sounds much more like rape and abuse than the PLEASUREABLE side of incest I hope to explore on this thread.

Old 06-03-2002, 11:59 AM   #4
Ladybird
Tart with a heart

Last edited by Ladybird : 07-16-2005 at 02:19 AM.

Old 06-03-2002, 12:07 PM   #5
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by Ladybird
I had no intention of posting my experiences.

I wanted some reality in here. Incest isn't always pleasureable, and that needs to be remembered.

Incest is NOT best!

I asked in my very first post, at the very beginning of this thread, for those who find this subject objectionable to move on. Obviously you are one of those people. And perhaps with good reason. But your objections are not what this thread is about, so PLEASE MOVE ON to a thread you can ENJOY!

Old 06-04-2002, 02:19 PM   #6
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

I do not wish to casually dismiss ladybird's painful experience. In any area of sexual exploration there are sexual predators. That does not make sexual exploration bad.

Those of you who are or were victims of predators in incestual rape and abuse will NOT like this thread. Perhaps some of you should start your own thread for such victims and survivors.

But PLEASE do NOT come here! This thread is about the pleasure and potential for pleasure in consensual incest between family members over the age of 18.

Old 06-05-2002, 07:59 AM   #7
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Incest IS Best

My older sister and I shared a room as we were growing up. One day when I was 18, (Otherwise I couldn't tell the story on Lit.) she walked in the room and caught me playing with my pussy.

I was a very inexperienced young virgin girl at the time. Bonnie, my sister, helped me to discover the realpleasures of masturbation. She showed my that sweet spot, my hot, hard clit. I had my very first orgasm as she played with my clit and fingered my pussy.

From that day on, we played with each other's pussies almost every day. Bonnie was the first person to suck my tits (I came!), to eat my pussy (I came!), and to finger my ass (I came!)!!!

I learned more about sex from her than I have ever learned from an other person. And it was always a pleasurable and joyous experience.

Old 06-05-2002, 08:07 AM   #8
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Bonnie and I continued in our nightly pleasure right up until she got married. In fact, the night before he wedding we spent 69ing until nearly dawn.

Bonnie taught me the joy of sex. She was there waiting for me the day I had my first fuck. She bought me my first vibrator. She was my real sexual education teacher!

Bonnie married the summer after she graduated. Her husband had enlisted in the Air Force. So she moved away. Presently she lives in Germany. But we still get together when she CUMS home. And we really CUM!!!!!!!

Old 06-05-2002, 11:58 AM   #9
motorhead
Virgin

incest

im 19 and ive never experienced any but ive fantasized plenty of times about having sex with my mother...im sure she wouldnt be into any of that stuff so i never acted on it but ive sniffed her panties and fantasized while masturbating...

Old 06-05-2002, 05:58 PM   #10
hotforbox
Virgin

omg

Kahn-e, that post was incredible....i came right then and there. I'd love to hear more about your escapades. PM me, if you'd like

Old 06-06-2002, 04:53 AM   #11
Sue69
Really Experienced

Khan-E,

That was petty good.

Old 06-09-2002, 02:26 PM   #12
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: incest

Quote:
Originally posted by motorhead
im 19 and ive never experienced any but ive fantasized plenty of times about having sex with my mother...im sure she wouldnt be into any of that stuff so i never acted on it but ive sniffed her panties and fantasized while masturbating...

For many people incest is a strong fantasy, but will never become a reality. That is fine. I've always imagined a Father/Daughter scene. But I would never actually fuck my own father. It is just the "taboo" that is so exciting.

There are very few members of my family with whom I would even consider actually having sex. I'l be posting about the even fewer with whom I have had sex.

I invite others to share as well.

Old 06-09-2002, 02:39 PM   #13
Joe Adcock
Really Experienced

Maybe the title is the problem with this thread...

Maybe we ought to choose a title like "Consensual Incest," to make it clear that stories of abuse are not especially germane here.

I've been involved sexually, and consensually, with my younger sister for more than 20 years now, and I have a male cousin close to my age that I have swapped oral service with now and then for the past 15... the thing that makes it so very nice is the fact that I love them both very much, something that doesn't get mentioned in Incest Fantasies very often.

I'm not ashamed about that at all -- quite the opposite, I have developed something of a compulsion for confessing to our involvement during phone sex and online chat. And I'm quite shameless in encouraging others to act on their impulses. So far, I've encouraged two young women to have sex with their fathers, and both say that they have truly loved the experience. The intergenerational stuff is very exciting for me as it isn't my situation -- I've fantasized about my mother and father ever since I became sexually aware, but never acted on it in any regard save for masturbating while I listened to them have sex.

I think the Holy Grail of perversion for me would be to meet a woman who had consensual sex with her mother -- haven't managed it yet, but I keep searching.

Old 06-09-2002, 02:58 PM   #14
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Maybe the title is the problem with this thread...

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Adcock
Maybe we ought to choose a title like "Consensual Incest," to make it clear that stories of abuse are not especially germane here.

I've been involved sexually, and consensually, with my younger sister for more than 20 years now, and I have a male cousin close to my age that I have swapped oral service with now and then for the past 15... the thing that makes it so very nice is the fact that I love them both very much, something that doesn't get mentioned in Incest Fantasies very often.

I'm not ashamed about that at all -- quite the opposite, I have developed something of a compulsion for confessing to our involvement during phone sex and online chat. And I'm quite shameless in encouraging others to act on their impulses. So far, I've encouraged two young women to have sex with their fathers, and both say that they have truly loved the experience. The intergenerational stuff is very exciting for me as it isn't my situation -- I've fantasized about my mother and father ever since I became sexually aware, but never acted on it in any regard save for masturbating while I listened to them have sex.

I think the Holy Grail of perversion for me would be to meet a woman who had consensual sex with her mother -- haven't managed it yet, but I keep searching.

Thanks for sharing, Joe!

As for the Title, it is what it is. I explained the purpose of the thread in the very first post. For those who don't like it, "Tough!!!!!"

We are here to share, discuss, and fantisize together. Those who don't like it can go start their own thread. I won't even bother to post negative or hateful posts on their thread!!!! (Actually I wouldn't waste my time visiting their thread!!!)

Last edited by KHAN-E : 06-23-2009 at 10:36 AM. Reason: spelling

Old 06-10-2002, 12:51 AM   #15
Sue69
Really Experienced

Khan-E

I wish we were sisters growing up together.

Last edited by Sue69 : 06-10-2002 at 09:34 PM.

Old 06-10-2002, 09:33 AM   #16
badmatt
Literotica Guru

Khan-E

Drop me an Email or PM sometime....ask me about my experiences....

playgrounder #89 in case you wanted to know

Old 06-10-2002, 12:22 PM   #17
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Khan-E

Quote:
Originally posted by badmatt
Drop me an Email or PM sometime....ask me about my experiences....

Why not post them here, you bad boy?!?!?!

Old 06-10-2002, 12:25 PM   #18
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Why does this thread generate five times as many PMs as posts?!

Many of you are willing to discuss incest, but only in private. Few are willing to share their experiences in a public forum.

Is this STILL a taboo subject?!?!

Old 06-10-2002, 01:40 PM   #19
Joe Adcock
Really Experienced

Re: Why does this thread generate five times as many PMs as posts?!

Quote:
Originally posted by KHAN-E
Many of you are willing to discuss incest, but only in private. Few are willing to share their experiences in a public forum.

Is this STILL a taboo subject?!?!
What do you expect after a post like Ladybird's? We're all abusers and Satanists, don't you know?

Old 06-10-2002, 09:56 PM   #20
Sue69
Really Experienced

Any of the young men here on literotica have a sexy aunt that you fantasize about.

Any gals out there with athletic, young (18+), and handsome nephews that arouse you?

Anyone get to have their fantasy become reality?

Even if it is just a sexy relative that takes up some of your sexual fantasies, lets share it here

Old 06-11-2002, 09:35 AM   #21
badmatt
Literotica Guru

hmm...okay

I can always post My experiences here, but right now I'm on My way to work...look for it later today or tonite...

playgrounder #89 in case you wanted to know

Old 06-11-2002, 11:27 AM   #22
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: Re: Why does this thread generate five times as many PMs as posts?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Joe Adcock

What do you expect after a post like Ladybird's? We're all abusers and Satanists, don't you know?

Ladybird, and others like her, would know, if they botheed to read, that this thread is NOT for them!!! Ignore her!! I wish I could delete her posts!

Let's have some Family Fun here!!!!

Hey, we made it to a second page, at least. Let's keep it going!

Old 06-11-2002, 11:29 AM   #23
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Re: hmm...okay

Quote:
Originally posted by badmatt
I can always post My experiences here, but right now I'm on My way to work...look for it later today or tonite...

I'm waiting, wetly!!! I'm anxious to find out how bad you really are, Matt!

Old 06-11-2002, 11:33 AM   #24
KHAN-E
Legend in My Own Mind

Quote:
Originally posted by Sue69
Any of the young men here on literotica have a sexy aunt that you fantasize about.

Any gals out there with athletic, young (18+), and handsome nephews that arouse you?

Anyone get to have their fantasy become reality?

Even if it is just a sexy relative that takes up some of your sexual fantasies, lets share it here

Yes, Sue, that's the spirit! You have the idea, the spirit, the purpose of this thread!!

Now, Sue, why don't you share some of your own VERY naughty incest experiences?!?! Don't just PM them. Put them out here so we can all get hot and CUM together in a big Incest Orgy!!!

Old 06-11-2002, 01:56 PM   #25
Lestat_deLion
Really Experienced

I used to fantasize about an older female cousin when I was younger. Something about her used to drive me a bit crazy. Just being near her would get me hard and the need to masturbate would be over whelming. She caught me once when I was spending the night at my aunt's house. My cousin was out for the evening, everyone had gone to be. I was looking at a pic of her and started playing with myself. I didn't hear her come in so I don't know how long she was watching me but when she came over to me she scared the shit out of me. She saw my hard cock in my hand and her pic in my other hand, she just smiled at me and took my hand from my cock. She jerked me off right there. I came so hard my knees buckled. She then kissed my cheek and told me to go to bed. Her family moved to another state not long after that so we never got the chance to play any more. I saw her again quite a number of years ago and she still had the same affect on me. She gave me this huge hug, crushing her tits tightly aginst my chest. Gave me the impression that she had thought about the incident and wanted more but I never got the time or the courage to talk to her about it.

Closed Thread