Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 03-02-2016, 10:47 PM   #1
auroraborealice
Really Experienced
 
auroraborealice's Avatar
 
auroraborealice is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Alaska
Posts: 167
The experience of shaving/having one's pussy shaved

I have recently discovered the joys of shaving my pussy, and I am curious about other women's experiences, as I was unprepared for just how much pleasure it would bring me. Do other women get as turned on as I do when shaving their pussies?

I just finished shaving mine, and I got so wet that my juices literally dripped down off my lips. I became very meticulous, obsessed with getting it perfectly, 100% smooth. When I was finished, I rubbed warm coconut oil all over myself, threw my little blue dress back on without panties, and walked around letting my warm, smooth, slippery lips rub up against each other. They make slippery noises with each step. Sometimes it's nice to do yoga afterwards, letting my lips rub together and press against my yoga pants. I am so ultra-sensitive now.

I have come to use shaving as a wonderfully delicious form of self-love.

Have any women had similar experiences, either shaving your own, or being shaved by someone else?

I also welcome input from men who have enjoyed shaving a woman's pussy, or watching her shave. I suppose you could weigh in on shaving yourselves/getting shaved, if you are so compelled.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 10:55 PM   #2
Tiamo15
Literotica Guru
 
Tiamo15 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 6,361
I think I've been doing it too long, my experience isn't as arousing as yours!

But I do love to take my time, and love how smooth it feels after. My hand wanders down my panties and just pets and caresses. My clit is more sensitive and I love to nestle my finger in that perfect spot and play.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:00 PM   #3
LIVINRFANTASIES
Where's the Beach?
 
LIVINRFANTASIES's Avatar
 
LIVINRFANTASIES is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Not in Florida
Posts: 6,323
Dollie

I'm like Tiamo above. I'm much older and really never had any hair to shave. Lately I get a little blonde fuzz but don't bother with it often.
I use my toys so much I get turned on that way.
Hubby said after you dressed you should have gone to a dim lit bar near you.
__________________
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397

Find our true short stories below-- 164 done<-----
Some stories are shorter and contain two or more little ones.

Look here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:03 PM   #4
ShyGuy1855
Man Toy for a Mistress
 
ShyGuy1855's Avatar
 
ShyGuy1855 is offline
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,015
It's the very same for guys, usually quickly get hard while trying to shave down there but it makes things easier.
__________________
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:05 PM   #5
Vicky11
Really Experienced
 
Vicky11 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 282
I shave from time to time and found that my husband preferred it shaved. I also noticed it's much more sensitive shaved

Vicky
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:09 PM   #6
auroraborealice
Really Experienced
 
auroraborealice's Avatar
 
auroraborealice is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Alaska
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIVINRFANTASIES View Post
Hubby said after you dressed you should have gone to a dim lit bar near you.
Haha, there is still time for that--the night is young! ;-) For now, I'm too busy rubbing coconut oil on myself in unrestricted pleasure. But, going to a dinner party in a little while!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:11 PM   #7
Siren_Smiles
Really Experienced
 
Siren_Smiles's Avatar
 
Siren_Smiles is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 295
I prefer waxing. It's a bit more intense during and extremely tender after but it lasts longer and I notice fewer issues with maintenance. The silky smooth sensations are divine!
__________________
Bonafide, pearl-clutching, southern, lady.

"Sure he was great, but don't forget that Ginger Rogers did everything he did, backwards…and in high heels." - Bob Thaves, speaking of Fred Astaire.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:13 PM   #8
Raven6766
Should not be left alone!
 
Raven6766's Avatar
 
Raven6766 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The rest of my story is still in the stars, waiting to be written.
Posts: 1,390
I have had the same sensation and love that feeling. I especially like to shave for the summer, it keeps me cooler and I love the sensation after shaving.
__________________
"Saddle the damn dragon! Put a bridle on it; have it breathe fire on your enemies and all that oppose you! Burn it up. Burn it down! Fly over it and let the smoke swirl in your wake!" (My Friend J)


"I'm not really bad, I'm just drawn that way"



"Graze my lips, and if those hills be dry stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie." William Shakespeare
From Venus and Adonis
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:15 PM   #9
LIVINRFANTASIES
Where's the Beach?
 
LIVINRFANTASIES's Avatar
 
LIVINRFANTASIES is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Not in Florida
Posts: 6,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraborealice View Post
Haha, there is still time for that--the night is young! ;-) For now, I'm too busy rubbing coconut oil on myself in unrestricted pleasure. But, going to a dinner party in a little while!
Hubby said leave off the panties.
I take a spoon of virgin coconut oil every morning for short term dementia. It really helps.
Others say it makes a great lube. I don't think they are tallking about for cars.
__________________
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397

Find our true short stories below-- 164 done<-----
Some stories are shorter and contain two or more little ones.

Look here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:15 PM   #10
auroraborealice
Really Experienced
 
auroraborealice's Avatar
 
auroraborealice is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Alaska
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren_Smiles View Post
I prefer waxing. It's a bit more intense during and extremely tender after but it lasts longer and I notice fewer issues with maintenance. The silky smooth sensations are divine!
I am definitely curious about waxing, but living in rural Alaska, I have nowhere to get it waxed, and I don't think I could do it to myself. But, maybe next time I'm in the city!

Do you ever get turned on during the waxing process? I do enjoy a wee bit of pain, and it's hard not to get turned on when someone is touching me down there.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:17 PM   #11
auroraborealice
Really Experienced
 
auroraborealice's Avatar
 
auroraborealice is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Alaska
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIVINRFANTASIES View Post
Hubby said leave off the panties.
I take a spoon of virgin coconut oil every morning for short term dementia. It really helps.
Others say it makes a great lube. I don't think they are tallking about for cars.
Panties off is a given! Please tell hubby thanks for his concern and advice. ;-)

I always enjoy coconut oil anywhere on my body. It feels and smells delicious and has tremendous health benefits.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:55 PM   #12
Siren_Smiles
Really Experienced
 
Siren_Smiles's Avatar
 
Siren_Smiles is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraborealice View Post
I am definitely curious about waxing, but living in rural Alaska, I have nowhere to get it waxed, and I don't think I could do it to myself. But, maybe next time I'm in the city!

Do you ever get turned on during the waxing process? I do enjoy a wee bit of pain, and it's hard not to get turned on when someone is touching me down there.....
For all that is good in the world, don't do it yourself! I tried that once and it did not go well, LOL!

The process is clinical but the sensations are definitely a turn on. The best part is the hypersensitivity afterwards though. I can't help but softly pet and tease for the rest of the day. Going pantiless is a must, in a dress or skirt, the breeze feels so nice.
__________________
Bonafide, pearl-clutching, southern, lady.

"Sure he was great, but don't forget that Ginger Rogers did everything he did, backwards…and in high heels." - Bob Thaves, speaking of Fred Astaire.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-02-2016, 11:57 PM   #13
auroraborealice
Really Experienced
 
auroraborealice's Avatar
 
auroraborealice is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Alaska
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren_Smiles View Post
For all that is good in the world, don't do it yourself! I tried that once and it did not go well, LOL!

The process is clinical but the sensations are definitely a turn on. The best part is the hypersensitivity afterwards though. I can't help but softly pet and tease for the rest of the day. Going pantiless is a must, in a dress or skirt, the breeze feels so nice.
Self-waxing sounds scary even for the brave.....

However, I know what I'm doing when I'm in Anchorage for a conference this spring!
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 12:06 AM   #14
sidonie45
Literotica Guru
 
sidonie45's Avatar
 
sidonie45 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Somewhere in the Land Downunder
Posts: 651
Just wait for the stubble to grow.

I got my husband to do mine before we went on the cruise.

My son said a mixture of honey and lemon juice also removes hair.

He tried it on his chest. He said after doing it several times they wont grow back again.

Been thinking about doing that on my pubes
__________________
~Lead, and I will follow, but I'll always wonder why~
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 09:32 AM   #15
Vicky11
Really Experienced
 
Vicky11 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siren_Smiles View Post
For all that is good in the world, don't do it yourself! I tried that once and it did not go well, LOL!

The process is clinical but the sensations are definitely a turn on. The best part is the hypersensitivity afterwards though. I can't help but softly pet and tease for the rest of the day. Going pantiless is a must, in a dress or skirt, the breeze feels so nice.
I had always wondered about that myself and wanted to try it but thought it would be to painful to try on my own Thanks for the tip.

Vicky
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 09:49 AM   #16
TantricTrev
Experienced
 
TantricTrev is offline
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: south east england
Posts: 96
i really enjoy shaving a woman's pussy,they always get very turned on and wet so i find it helps to finger fuck them to orgasm first then they can relax and enjoy the shaving experience
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 12:27 PM   #17
Joeknoxville
Literotica Guru
 
Joeknoxville is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The great midwest
Posts: 534
My wife and I shave each other, but I do her more frequently than she does me. I love to shave her close and slap some of my aftershave on her. That usually makes her jump and really starts to get her juices flowing
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 12:37 PM   #18
Vicky11
Really Experienced
 
Vicky11 is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeknoxville View Post
My wife and I shave each other, but I do her more frequently than she does me. I love to shave her close and slap some of my aftershave on her. That usually makes her jump and really starts to get her juices flowing
Wouldn't that burn?

Vicky
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 12:40 PM   #19
NorCalCumCannon
Literotica Guru
 
NorCalCumCannon's Avatar
 
NorCalCumCannon is offline
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: A valley in Northern California
Posts: 948
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy1855 View Post
It's the very same for guys, usually quickly get hard while trying to shave down there but it makes things easier.
Agreed
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 01:08 PM   #20
Joeknoxville
Literotica Guru
 
Joeknoxville is offline
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The great midwest
Posts: 534
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky11 View Post
Wouldn't that burn?

Vicky
It sure does. Poor little pussy
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 01:44 PM   #21
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE
 
followmenow6969's Avatar
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Butler, NJ
Posts: 38,656
I love shaving my partners, having them shave me but the ULTIMATE is to have a cute lil thing wax me ....... I Love tipping her
__________________
Nipples, without them Tits would be pointless...




Please be kind! We're ONLY interested in Women
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 02:36 PM   #22
auroraborealice
Really Experienced
 
auroraborealice's Avatar
 
auroraborealice is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Alaska
Posts: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by followmenow6969 View Post
I love shaving my partners, having them shave me but the ULTIMATE is to have a cute lil thing wax me ....... I Love tipping her
How do they typically react to you being all wet and turned on? I'm pretty sure if I let someone wax me I'll be dripping wet.....
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 02:51 PM   #23
Wanderg
Virgin
 
Wanderg is offline
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 13
My wife used to go to a spa to get waxed. She would usually do it while I was away and mentioned it in conversation in our late-night phone calls, which would typically to steamy phone sex, so I know that freshly waxed feeling made her aroused. Hearing her tell me how smooth her pussy drove me crazy, knowing she was exploring it with her fingers.

She asked if I would be willing to wax her, so we purchased a professional waxing warmer and wax. Of course, I would be rock hard and drippping pre cum by the time I was done so it me for wonderful foreplay, plus a great, fun way to save a few dollars.
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 04:28 PM   #24
followmenow6969
HORNY MATURE COUPLE
 
followmenow6969's Avatar
 
followmenow6969 is offline
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Butler, NJ
Posts: 38,656
Quote:
Originally Posted by auroraborealice View Post
How do they typically react to you being all wet and turned on? I'm pretty sure if I let someone wax me I'll be dripping wet.....
I was squirming as she was doing it and when she was doing my anus I came. So it was pretty obvious and I lways ask for her... And I send my friends to her as well
__________________
Nipples, without them Tits would be pointless...




Please be kind! We're ONLY interested in Women
  Reply With Quote

Old 03-03-2016, 04:43 PM   #25
Siren_Smiles
Really Experienced
 
Siren_Smiles's Avatar
 
Siren_Smiles is offline
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderg View Post
My wife used to go to a spa to get waxed. She would usually do it while I was away and mentioned it in conversation in our late-night phone calls, which would typically to steamy phone sex, so I know that freshly waxed feeling made her aroused. Hearing her tell me how smooth her pussy drove me crazy, knowing she was exploring it with her fingers.

She asked if I would be willing to wax her, so we purchased a professional waxing warmer and wax. Of course, I would be rock hard and drippping pre cum by the time I was done so it me for wonderful foreplay, plus a great, fun way to save a few dollars.
I usually wax when im alone for at least 24 hours. As awesome as the smooth, sensitivity is, it's overwhelming to have sex or even extremely gentle oral the first day. (For me, others mileage may vary)
That would be amazing to have a partner do it though.
__________________
Bonafide, pearl-clutching, southern, lady.

"Sure he was great, but don't forget that Ginger Rogers did everything he did, backwards…and in high heels." - Bob Thaves, speaking of Fred Astaire.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.