Old 08-29-2015, 09:51 PM   #1
AwakeningKat
Virgin

To pierce or not to pierce...

I've been increasingly interested in getting my nipples pierced. The idea is a huge turn-on for me; even while simply walking down the street today, thinking about the prospect of having pierced nipples completely changed the way I was walking. However, when I think about it, I can't help but hear in my head, "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world; t'would be a pity to damage yours." (Bonus points if you know that one.) My breasts are probably one of my favorite things about my body. Part of me wants to celebrate how wonderful they are and adorn them with some pretty jewelry, but part of me things I should keep them just as they are.

Lovers of breasts and those who have pierced nipples, weigh in: to pierce, or not to pierce?

Old 08-29-2015, 09:56 PM   #2
shewantsmore
Literotica Guru

Have them pierced, i was like you ,i did then changed my mind for ages but go with your first thought ,if you hate them take them out but you wont,ive had both my mipples pierced years ago never regreated it

Old 08-29-2015, 09:56 PM   #3
spanky5147
Literotica Guru

yes

pierce them !!! wife has hers done, love them

Old 08-29-2015, 09:57 PM   #4
Romantiques
Virgin

Have you considered using fake or temporary nipple shields? You can wear them when you feel like it, and have breasts perfectly unadorned when you don't.

"Romance and novel paint beauty in colors more charming than nature, and describe a bliss that humans never taste."

Old 08-29-2015, 09:58 PM   #5
WhiteManFux
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwakeningKat View Post
I've been increasingly interested in getting my nipples pierced. The idea is a huge turn-on for me; even while simply walking down the street today, thinking about the prospect of having pierced nipples completely changed the way I was walking. However, when I think about it, I can't help but hear in my head, "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world; t'would be a pity to damage yours." (Bonus points if you know that one.) My breasts are probably one of my favorite things about my body. Part of me wants to celebrate how wonderful they are and adorn them with some pretty jewelry, but part of me things I should keep them just as they are.

Lovers of breasts and those who have pierced nipples, weigh in: to pierce, or not to pierce?
Just to throw in my two cents. I am all about going balls to the wall. It just sounds as if you are on the fence at this point. It would suck to regret doing something so intense later on. Though, I do sense that you want to experience with the sensitivity of your nipples more. Centering the sensation around the tips can prove to be rather stimulating. Would some temporary form of clamp or something of the such be a possibility? Keep in mind that what we experience to the extreme does not always have to involve such a sudden change. May just need some creative variety is all. Hope that some of this helps!

Old 08-29-2015, 10:05 PM   #6
ReadingExcitesMe
Really Experienced

I went through the same thing, but I don't regret getting them pierced. I love them more.

Old 08-29-2015, 10:07 PM   #7
john_johnson
Literotica Guru

I pierced a nipple and the head of my dick I took the nipple one out after 6 months or so but kept the other piercing in for almost 20 years now.

Old 08-29-2015, 10:36 PM   #8
Ntyhousewife
Really Really Experienced

Pierce

I have both of my nipples pierced. I love them. I actually had to take them out because of a surgery back in October but just got them done again a week ago. It only took a day and a half for the piercings to heal closed with no scar. The piercings make the sensations of nipple play so much better. And I love to adorn them with pretty jewelry. There are a couple of cons to nipple piercings. First you will always have to wear a lined bra or everyone will be able to see the outline of the piercings. Second they take about three weeks to heal, so no nipple play during that time.

Naughty Housewife Home Alone
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1218155

Old 08-29-2015, 11:21 PM   #9
alexx_is
Really Really Experienced

I'm facing the same dilemma.. I love nipple play but my nipples aren't really sensitive, which I'd love to change somehow. Plus, I do like the look of it

Oh and also, I always welcome a PM from someone who finds any of these inspiring enough

Old 08-29-2015, 11:22 PM   #10
RawHumor
Creepers Gotta Creep

I've seen some that really look nice... but I've never been with a woman with pierced nipples, so I have no first-hand experience from the opposite POV.

Do I get anything for catching the Princess Bride reference?

Guys, don't be a douche. Click here!

Old 08-30-2015, 06:10 AM   #11
Prince Albert
Quacked Up and Quazy

Had a nipple pierced & a Prince Albert. If you do go get it done mke sure it is a professional & be comfortable in thesetting. If it does look seem clean, starelized tools, don't do it. Follow instructions carefully. I had problems with my nipple 1, but that was do to my body's reaction to it. It healed but it kept forming a small pocket behind it, no infection, but some issues. The PA was excellant!!! Until issues with diabetes came up, had to take it out, urine was breaking it down, my Doc was afraid of infection starting!!! JUST MY VIEW, THEY WERE GREAT!!!!

Old 08-30-2015, 10:33 AM   #12
MatthewVett
Jahansuz

I love breasts, and I love the way pierced nipples look, but I can't say anything about how they feel to have.

My Blog

My Tumblr

Old 08-31-2015, 08:41 PM   #13
AwakeningKat
Virgin

Thanks to every one who's weighed in.

To answer some questions, I have experimented with some clip-on rings, which are great, but they leave me wanting more. Some of you have been kind enough to provide some alternative nipple-wear options and...activities to increase sensitivity.

Old 08-31-2015, 09:26 PM   #14
RawHumor
Creepers Gotta Creep

A plug for Ntyhousewife's post:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthre...7#post70558187

Good info there.

Guys, don't be a douche. Click here!

Old 08-31-2015, 09:48 PM   #15
Kitschshaman
hanged man of the tarot

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwakeningKat View Post

Don't have any and never been with a gal who had any, but was considering it at one point and did some research. The main drawbacks to me were the possibility of both infection and .. and this is the one that decided against it ... a possibility of reduction of sensation due to nerve damage. I like a gal's nipples to be as sensitive as possible, so as sexy as it sounds, the reality is apparently a bit different.
your decision, but it's something to consider.

'The book is second only to the wheel as the best piece of technology human beings have ever invented. A book symbolises the whole intellectual history of mankind; it's the greatest weapon ever devised in the war against stupidity.' Phillp Pullman

‘A man needs a little madness or he never dares to cut the rope and be free.’ Zorba the Greek

‘Civilization is thin ... desperately thin, a veneer like a single coat of paint, but it is all we have between us and the darkness.’ Anne Perry, No Graves as Yet

'Loneliness does not come from having no people around one, but from being unable to communicate the things that seem important to oneself, or from holding certain views which others find inadmissible.' Carl Jung

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'