Old 09-08-2017, 04:50 PM   #1
John988
Really Experienced

Sexual Regrets

What are some things you did in the bedroom that you have come to regret? Why'd you do it? How did it affect you then? Now?

For me, it was sleeping with this girl on a first date. I was completely not attracted to her, physically and mentally, but I was heartbroken over a recent breakup and was looking (foolishly) for any kind of companionship. She thought the date had gone great and was gonna lead to something, but I didn't want any of it. Needless to say, she was pissed when I broke the bad news to her (tactlessly) when I dropped her off. I was so upset about the whole thing that I spent the rest of the night physically ill.

Definitely not one of my better moments.

Old 09-08-2017, 08:58 PM   #2
need2cumbadly
Experienced

Good Question. I think the biggest for me, was missing a chance. I still know this girl and might even send her this link. But it was 28 years ago this happened. We worked together, and we always got on really well, we bowled together, and she was a stunner. I really really wanted her, but it was clear that we were going to be friends and that how it would stay.

Then one evening after work we had a couple of drinks and to my amazement she said come back with me. I was like....WTF. So we get in the car and she drives the 10 miles back to her place. We decide to go out for a couple more drinks, knowing that I could no longer get back, i would have to stop over, the longer we stayed out the better my chances were of that happening. Michelle didn't seem worried at all and even said I could stay over during the evening. WHOW. I couldn't wait to get back to the house now, and after another couple of drinks, off to bed.......

There's your bed, in the little room next to my room she says. I lay on the bed, frustrated to hell, and thought well only ONE CHANCE got to go for it. I get up and go next door and just lay on her bed and try to make a bit of a joke about it all. She does laugh and we do cuddle, but as soon as I make the move, to get into her bed for real, she stops me. GUTTED. I didn't give up straight away, but it was also clear that was it, REALLY REALLY GUTTED. Biggest regret by far.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:51 PM   #3
HoldYouDown
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by need2cumbadly View Post
Good Question. I think the biggest for me, was missing a chance. I still know this girl and might even send her this link. But it was 28 years ago this happened. We worked together, and we always got on really well, we bowled together, and she was a stunner. I really really wanted her, but it was clear that we were going to be friends and that how it would stay.

Then one evening after work we had a couple of drinks and to my amazement she said come back with me. I was like....WTF. So we get in the car and she drives the 10 miles back to her place. We decide to go out for a couple more drinks, knowing that I could no longer get back, i would have to stop over, the longer we stayed out the better my chances were of that happening. Michelle didn't seem worried at all and even said I could stay over during the evening. WHOW. I couldn't wait to get back to the house now, and after another couple of drinks, off to bed.......

There's your bed, in the little room next to my room she says. I lay on the bed, frustrated to hell, and thought well only ONE CHANCE got to go for it. I get up and go next door and just lay on her bed and try to make a bit of a joke about it all. She does laugh and we do cuddle, but as soon as I make the move, to get into her bed for real, she stops me. GUTTED. I didn't give up straight away, but it was also clear that was it, REALLY REALLY GUTTED. Biggest regret by far.
That is just cruel on her part. How can that be YOUR regret though? You went for it and she denied you. Rejection is better than regret. She chose not to let it go further, but you did what you could.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:52 PM   #4
Gamine67
Really Experienced

Let's just say it was a charity fuck, but the recipient read more into it then that and was very difficult to convince otherwise without causing more hurt.

Old 09-09-2017, 02:52 AM   #5
PleasePeesMe
Literotica Guru

I regret

nothing I've done. But I do wish I'd realised years, decades ago, that I have a desire to suck cock. Of course, back then, maybe I didn't.

Old 09-09-2017, 03:06 AM   #6
suckonsimon
delivering the goods

I regret that in my younger adult days I operated on this assumption that when I came the session was all over. Thankfully that did act as a driver for me to make damn sure that whenever possible my woman orgasmed before or with me, but how un-imaginative it was not to have other options! Why didn't I get into going down on her after I'd spunked her up, or go for other ways to keep things hot until I was able to go round two! We were, on that issue, so damn vanilla!

Old 09-09-2017, 03:35 AM   #7
Clem99
Really Really Experienced

When I was young, I was so incredibly naive about sex. I lacked confidence and never made a move on women. I was horny as hell but so scared to make a move, I remained a virgin until I met my wife.

When I look back on it, I had a couple of women doing everything they could to indicate they wanted to have sex with me but, I was too naive, too scared, too stupid to see it.

Old 09-09-2017, 05:29 AM   #8
LanguageOfLove
Literotica Guru

I think my regret is not having sex more with my husband in our early years of marriage.

Old 09-09-2017, 11:01 AM   #9
ssremember129
Literotica Guru

I do regret some of the women who I met traveling who offered to "spice up" my life, I never took them up on their offers. At that time I had a better sex life than I do today. I can still see the one woman, bent over a pool table as she wiggled her butt at me asking, "do you like my panties?" Foolish me ...