Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 11-22-2011, 08:13 PM   #1
johnnysdirtysecret
Really Experienced

Boys that act like girly sluts

This is totally my fetish. I love those boys that make better slutty girls than girls do. These days so many women seem happy in just jeans, t shirts, no makeup etc. If you really want someone to put the effort in, wearing stockings, short skirts, sexy lingerie, it's often a sissy, crossdresser femboy.

I'm a straight, married guy, but it really turns me on seeing those boys that make eager sluts, when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass, all the things that normal girls don't like so much to do.

This is a fetish and a fantasy, that's why I've put it in this part of the forum. It's not about guys who are getting their gender reassigned to be women, fair play to them, but that's not what this is about. This is about how crossdressers, trannies and sissies can make better slut girls than girls!

There's a lot of stories on this site and forum content from these sexy wannabe sluts, but not so much from the guys that are not about the dressing up and acting slutty themselves, but get off on those that do. So, here's a thread for this fetish from that perspective.

Old 11-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #2
Erica2U
Virgin

"...when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass"... my God, isn't it awesome when your fantasy matches ours

Old 11-22-2011, 09:37 PM   #3
johnnysdirtysecret
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erica2U View Post
"...when they're dressed like girls and really want to give head, swallow cum, get a dick in their ass"... my God, isn't it awesome when your fantasy matches ours
That's just why girly femboys are so hot. If I had a fantasy about a regular girl where she was dressed in sexy lingerie and I did those things to her, it wouldn't match with her fantasy. With crossdressing boybabes it can. I love when they want to be used like sluts as much as I want to use them!

Old 11-22-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
LindsayRae
Fuck Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnysdirtysecret View Post
If I had a fantasy about a regular girl where she was dressed in sexy lingerie and I did those things to her, it wouldn't match with her fantasy.
How do you know? You know every woman's fantasy?

Old 11-22-2011, 09:51 PM   #5
johnnysdirtysecret
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRae View Post
How do you know? You know every woman's fantasy?
Of course not. I'm making generalisations. But it seems from both personal experience and things I read on here that these fantasies are far more likely shared by sissies, trannies and femboys than by regular women. I know that's probably not completely true, but it seems to be for many.

Old 11-23-2011, 12:06 AM   #6
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Probably because for most women all that stuff is just business as usual.

We held a BDSM party for women and transwomen only-- there were six cis women ("cis" means "Same gender as your body's sex") and three transwomen showed up, two who live as women 24/7 and one lady who hardly ever gets to dress as a woman on account of needing to keep her job. The cis women were mostly just dressed in clothes that were easy to remove. The two full-time transwomen were more elaborate, but the one part-timer was dolled up to the max, in a little schoolgirl shirt and skirt, the pigtails, the whole thing...

Way more clothes than I ever plan on dealing with, ever again.

Although I wouldn't say no to a lady who wants to look like that and dangle from my arm...

All about Stella; My AH profile
Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 11-23-2011, 01:49 AM   #7
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Hey I love fem boys........they don't have to dress like a slutty girl......I just like it when they act like it it.....

From my Little One......Cuz she loves me and she knows I love this song.......

Old 11-23-2011, 06:08 AM   #8
jackstud
Jack

Thank You Johnny, I think this thread is needed from a Mans eyes

Old 11-23-2011, 06:56 AM   #9
johnnysdirtysecret
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
Good to see there are other guys who agree with me on this.

Old 11-23-2011, 09:39 AM   #10
Tmmldr
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Good to see there are other guys who agree with me on this.
You mean that I could say to girly "Suck this cock and get it hard so I can ream your ass, bitch"...

And she'd not be insulted?

Yum yum...

Old 11-23-2011, 11:41 AM   #11
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackstud View Post
Ditto.

Old 11-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #12
johnnysdirtysecret
Really Experienced

Any guys on here got any stories/fantasies about fucking eager crossdresser tranny femboys?

Old 11-23-2011, 11:54 AM   #13
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Any guys on here got any stories/fantasies about fucking eager crossdresser tranny femboys?
Waves from the back of the room.......

Old 11-23-2011, 12:12 PM   #14
johnnysdirtysecret
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodsonformom View Post
Waves from the back of the room.......
Are you going to share?

Old 11-23-2011, 12:19 PM   #15
sosu_durant
Literotica Guru

I know this sounds sissy, but after we are finished having sex with you guys....we still like being treated with respect
The dirty part is great for us but dont take that for granted because we still have soft hearts

Old 11-23-2011, 12:52 PM   #16
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosu_durant View Post
I know this sounds sissy, but after we are finished having sex with you guys....we still like being treated with respect
The dirty part is great for us but dont take that for granted because we still have soft hearts
Yes I love those soft moments too.......I love the slutty, nasty part of you.....but I am very attracted to the soft, loving and needy side too......

Old 11-23-2011, 12:54 PM   #17
sosu_durant
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes I love those soft moments too.......I love the slutty, nasty part of you.....but I am very attracted to the soft, loving and needy side too......
well the sweeter you are, the dirtier I will be for you

Old 11-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #18
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Are you going to share?
I love fem boys, boys who act like slutty girls. I don't need them to dress like a girl, but I do love a slightly feminine mode of dress. I love those slutty fem boys who wear tights, leggings, soft tops.....who in the privacy of their bedroom wear their sisters or mothers garters, stockings, baby doll nighties. Their cocks fully exposed and available... I am so attracted to the conflict of innocence, the nasty little slut, and the shy boy wanting so badly to show me his gift of submission.

I love watching my twink who is such a fem boy....dress for me. I love holding his butt in my hands as he grinds his cock into mine.....I slip my hands down the back of his favorite leggings, probing his butt as he sighs. His kisses are so hot with passion, so much like the girl he yearns to be......

As he steps back, stripping, standing naked....before he dresses in his pink baby doll I ponder how lucky I am......then once dressed.....I pull the front of his little panties down to kiss the tip of his cock.......before I slip my cock into him and filling him with me cum.......

Last edited by goodsonformom : 11-23-2011 at 01:19 PM.

Old 11-23-2011, 01:16 PM   #19
sosu_durant
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I love fem boys, boys who act like slutty girls. I don't need them to dress like a girl, but I do love a slightly feminine mode of dress. I love those slutty fem boys who wear tights, leggings, soft tops.....who in the privacy of their bedroom wear their sisters or mothers garters, stockings, baby doll nighties. Their cocks fully exposed and available... I am so attracted to the conflict of innocence, the nasty little slut, and the shy boy wanting so badly to show me his gift of submission.

I love watching my twink who is such a fem boy....dress for me. I love holding his butt in my hands as he grinds his cock into mine.....I slip my hands down the back of his favorite leggings, probing his butt as he sighs. His kisses are so hot with passion, so much like the girl he yearns to be......

As he steps back, stripping, standing naked....before he dresses in his pink baby doll I ponder how luck I am......then once dressed.....I pull the front of his little panties down to kiss the tip of his cock.......before I slip my cock into him and filling him with me cum.......

ummm, wow!

Old 11-23-2011, 02:12 PM   #20
KoPilot
Obscene Epicene

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella_Omega View Post
Probably because for most women all that stuff is just business as usual.

We held a BDSM party for women and transwomen only-- there were six cis women ("cis" means "Same gender as your body's sex") and three transwomen showed up, two who live as women 24/7 and one lady who hardly ever gets to dress as a woman on account of needing to keep her job. The cis women were mostly just dressed in clothes that were easy to remove. The two full-time transwomen were more elaborate, but the one part-timer was dolled up to the max, in a little schoolgirl shirt and skirt, the pigtails, the whole thing...

Way more clothes than I ever plan on dealing with, ever again.

Although I wouldn't say no to a lady who wants to look like that and dangle from my arm...
I admire your tenacity, Stella. You're a stronger gal than I for posting about real people in all these bonehead threads.

Hey grammar snobs: none of you actually know what grammar is. lol pleebs.

Old 11-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #21
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoPilot View Post
I admire your tenacity, Stella. You're a stronger gal than I for posting about real people in all these bonehead threads.
Waste of time, huh? You're probably right. Still, I can't resist this one:

Quote:
I am so attracted to the conflict of innocence, the nasty little slut, and the shy boy wanting so badly to show me his gift of submission.
That good old-fashioned virgin/whore dichotomy, yeppers. If only it were kept to the twinks who feel like roleplaying for you, and not still slopped all over so many women in so many non-consensual ways.

Stella's stories on lit

An essay for BDSM Newbies; Top, bottom, dominant, submissive-- and the differences thereof Now rewritten with extra sparkle!

Old 11-23-2011, 02:42 PM   #22
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
Waste of time, huh? You're probably right. Still, I can't resist this one:

That good old-fashioned virgin/whore dichotomy, yeppers. If only it were kept to the twinks who feel like roleplaying for you, and not still slopped all over so many women in so many non-consensual ways.
Quote:
Oh I agree Stella. I am not one for contrived scenes myself.....nor am I one to ever force another. I have had wonderful experiences in my life, but will not succumb to cheap thrills. There must be a chemistry there, a natural attraction to each other, a genuine melding of roles. Although I say I am a bit more Dom, I love my capacity to recognize my vulnerabilities.......and the person who welcomes my capacity to be honest and open.

Old 11-23-2011, 05:01 PM   #23
Stella_Omega
No Gentleman

Quote:
Oh I agree Stella. I am not one for contrived scenes myself.....nor am I one to ever force another. I have had wonderful experiences in my life, but will not succumb to cheap thrills. There must be a chemistry there, a natural attraction to each other, a genuine melding of roles. Although I say I am a bit more Dom, I love my capacity to recognize my vulnerabilities.......and the person who welcomes my capacity to be honest and open.
This makes me heart you a little bit.

Stella's stories on lit

Old 11-23-2011, 05:16 PM   #24
goodsonformom
Little One's Daddy......

Quote:
This makes me heart you a little bit.
Thank you..........

Old 11-23-2011, 06:17 PM   #25
jackstud
Jack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosu_durant View Post
Cuddles with you, baby kisses