Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > The Playground

Old 09-27-2015, 01:12 PM   #1
FantasySlut

~ 📚 Creativity in Three's 📚 ~

There is something like this over in the Author's Hangout section (i believe) using one word instead of three.

So let's try doing this in threes.....

I will list three words and the next poster will attempt to create a sentence, short paragraph, etc., containing those three words. When that poster has finished, they will list the next set of three words - and the next poster will write another short piece. So on and so on. No need to make the three words too difficult, but perhaps try to be creative in your selection.

First set of three words will be ....

sunset

fingers

darkness

Old 09-27-2015, 01:17 PM   #2
beachbabydoll36

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasySlut View Post
There is something like this over in the Author's Hangout section (i believe) using one word instead of three.

So let's try doing this in threes.....

I will list three words and the next poster will attempt to create a sentence, short paragraph, etc., containing those three words. When that poster has finished, they will list the next set of three words - and the next poster will write another short piece. So on and so on. No need to make the three words too difficult, but perhaps try to be creative in your selection.

As we lay on the beach in the darkness,I could feel his fingers exploring my body.We laid there all night exploring each other until sunset.

First set of three words will be ....

sunset

fingers

darkness
Second set of words
Explore
Caress
Kiss

Old 09-27-2015, 01:29 PM   #3
FantasySlut

Thank you beach baby

Forgive me if I didn't explain clear enough , but you are to take the three words I posted and create something using that set of words

The three words you posted are fine for the next poster

Old 09-27-2015, 01:36 PM   #4
VisualExplorer
Literotica Guru

Quote:

sunset

fingers

darkness
They stood on the deck overlooking the turquoise water, fingers intertwined as the sunset turned the sky a gorgeous crimson. The warm tones cast onto her soft skin by the brilliant sky drew his lips to hers in a sensual ever-deepening kiss. The sunset fades to darkness but their dance has just begun...

scent
taste
touch

Old 09-27-2015, 01:37 PM   #5
Jaime_H
Seahorse in a tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbabydoll36 View Post
Second set of words
Explore
Caress
Kiss
I began to explore the museum, my flashlight picking out the Greek marble statues, their exquisite backsides polished smooth by a million caressing hands. In the treasure of the museum was Rodin's "The kiss". I was determined to add it to my illicit collection...

Next:

Steal
Time
Love

Old 09-27-2015, 01:41 PM   #6
FantasySlut

Awesome job!!!

There are two sets of words now, one by Visual and other by Jaime that can be used by another poster

I'll post when able

Old 09-27-2015, 02:02 PM   #7
DoRaMe
One happy chica

scent
taste
touch

He used his fingers to lightly touch her, feeling her wetness. Oh, how he wanted to taste her, but wanted her to beg for it. Her wetness was seeping down her leg and he knew it was time. I loved that first contact, the buck of her hips as he worked her to a powerful climax. After, he slide up to kiss her and she smiled as her scent surrounded them.

Use the words by Jaime H above ^^^

Old 09-27-2015, 02:13 PM   #8
FantasySlut

Steal
Time
Love

He can feel her love for him with her every touch, her glance and even when she smiles. Work and life seemed to get in the way of their time together, their hunger for each other. They had to steal many moments to be together. A quick kiss in the bathroom. A quick hug running out the door. But oh when they were together, it was always intense and their need always grew for one another.

Next set....

touch

smell

taste

Old 09-28-2015, 11:31 AM   #9
FantasySlut

touch , smell , taste

I slip through the elevator doors right before they close. Hearing my phone ding, I reach for it and return the text to my girlfriend. Per our normal routine for a Monday, she and I are suppose to meet for lunch. I hear the elevator door ring, engrossed in the text, I don't look up. But I don't need to. I smell him. My heart flutters, my breathing escalates. It's him. I don't need to see him because I would recognize that smell from anywhere. I keep my eyes downward. He stands right in front of me, just mere inches away. I slowly raise my eyes. "don't turn around, don't turn around". If he did, he would surely see how flushed my skin is. The light sheen of perspiration on my forehead. I notice a fleck of something white on his shoulder. I reach out to touch, then quickly draw my hand back. A quick flash of memory, recalling the nights I've laid in my bed, thinking of him. I then feel that sweet tingle between my legs. In a vain attempt to stop what is happening, I squeeze my legs together. But oh if I could only taste him. To feel his lips pressed harshly against my own. To feel his hands gripping my hips. To feel his excitement swell, pressing against me.........

Next set of 3's ...

vibrating

silky

caress

Old 09-28-2015, 11:47 AM   #10
numeniusa
Ready to picnic

As we stand, one behind the other in the queue at the bank, I'm surprised to feel his hand caress my buttock. So gentle I'm not certain at first that it's really happening. But there it is again... And I'm even more surprised at my body's response - immediate silky wetness flooding my pussy. I lean back into him, his fingers pushing at my dress, searching, circling, vibrating... And as I reach the front of the queue, I just manage to cover my orgasm with a cough.

Next three:

velvet
round
unfettered

My pictures... The 'Numi Sutra'.... 'Couples at play' thread... Voice a list for me...

Old 09-28-2015, 11:55 AM   #11
FantasySlut

Very nice, numeniusa, thank you

Old 09-28-2015, 12:21 PM   #12
QuietLibrarian
Too Sexy for my Socks

velvet
round
unfettered

Her eyes round with awe, she drank in the sight of the ballroom. Normally imposing and cavernous, this evening the hall was filled with music and laughter, lending it an air of warmth. She gazed about at the gentlemen in their finery, the ladies in their beautiful gowns of satin and velvet. It crossed her mind that for one evening, these people, normally staid and conservative, could find relief from their boring lives, dancing and laughing with unfettered joy. As she looked through the banister, she thought "next year. Next year I will be free to join in." For now, she was content just to watch.

quiet
green
washes
Proud Playgrounder #345

Go down a water slide when it isn't wet and you'll understand why foreplay is so important.

"Brevity is the soul of wit." - William Shakespeare
(If that's the case I might just be one of the daftest people I know.)

Last edited by QuietLibrarian : 09-28-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Old 09-28-2015, 12:40 PM   #13
FantasySlut

Thank you, Quiet

But, where are your choices of the next 3 words

Old 09-28-2015, 12:47 PM   #14
QuietLibrarian
Too Sexy for my Socks

Sorry - added them above

quiet
green
washes
Proud Playgrounder #345

Go down a water slide when it isn't wet and you'll understand why foreplay is so important.

Old 09-28-2015, 01:00 PM   #15
FantasySlut

It's ok only a reminder

A question for your short piece, if I may...

Has the 'girl' not reached the approptiate age to join the dance? Has she been forbidden?

Curious wishes to know (if there is an answer)

Old 09-28-2015, 01:10 PM   #16
AbsintheFather
Passing a little time

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietLibrarian View Post
Sorry - added them above

quiet
green
washes

In the quiet of her apartment late at night, she stands alone in front of her bathroom mirror and washes the remains of the tear-stained green mascara from her cheeks.

taste-buds
lacy
simple

Old 09-28-2015, 01:14 PM   #17
QuietLibrarian
Too Sexy for my Socks

Quote:
It's ok only a reminder

A question for your short piece, if I may...

Has the 'girl' not reached the approptiate age to join the dance? Has she been forbidden?

Curious wishes to know (if there is an answer)
She hasn't had her "coming out" yet. So hasn't reached the age where she's been "presented" to society.
Proud Playgrounder #345

Old 09-29-2015, 02:27 PM   #18
FantasySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsintheFather View Post
In the quiet of her apartment late at night, she stands alone in front of her bathroom mirror and washes the remains of the tear-stained green mascara from her cheeks.

taste-buds
lacy
simple
She was just a simple girl. She only saw herself as a plain jane. In fact, her different types of lacy underwear were as wild as she has gotten. But lately, for some reason, her taste-buds have been yearning for something different to spice up her life.

chocolate

candle

desire

Old 09-29-2015, 02:36 PM   #19
QuietLibrarian
Too Sexy for my Socks

Quote:
She was just a simple girl. She only saw herself as a plain jane. In fact, her different types of lacy underwear were as wild as she has gotten. But lately, for some reason, her taste-buds have been yearning for something different to spice up her life.

chocolate

candle

desire
She lay on the bed, senses heightened as the blindfold blocked her sight. She couldn't place her lover's location, although she knew he was there. Her desire flamed like a candle as she felt the sudden drizzle of warm chocolate along her body, followed by a hot, wet tongue.

follow
queen
takes
Proud Playgrounder #345

Old 09-29-2015, 03:59 PM   #20
FantasySlut

Nice

Old 09-29-2015, 07:59 PM   #21
FantasySlut

follow
queen
takes

It has been a little over two weeks since I last had an orgasm. So when she whispered, "Follow Me", into my ear along with her famliar touch at my crotch, it took all that I had not to orgasm inside my pants. She proceeded to walk down the hallway and I quickly took my place behind her. I knew which room. Inside the lights were off and the candles were lit. A king size bed with the word, "Queen", delicately handcrafted on the headboard, was in the center of the room. I crawled up onto the bed and laid flat on my back. She walks over, takes my wrists and begins to handcuff them to the bed........

stars

watching

paddle

Old 09-30-2015, 11:29 AM   #22
AbsintheFather
Passing a little time

Quote:

It has been a little over two weeks since I last had an orgasm. So when she whispered, "Follow Me", into my ear along with her famliar touch at my crotch, it took all that I had not to orgasm inside my pants. She proceeded to walk down the hallway and I quickly took my place behind her. I knew which room. Inside the lights were off and the candles were lit. A king size bed with the word, "Queen", delicately handcrafted on the headboard, was in the center of the room. I crawled up onto the bed and laid flat on my back. She walks over, takes my wrists and begins to handcuff them to the bed........

stars

watching

paddle
Oh good - I thought I'd killed this thread

The stars twinkled overhead as we lay on the blanket watching the eclipse of the moon on the warm September evening. Her head lay on my shoulder as we snuggled and watched the sky.

"I have a confession to make" she admitted as she turned on her side to face me and lowered her voice into a kitten like purr. "I fucked Steve this morning. I know we had said that we would talk about it again before it ever happened. But he was so persistent, and I was so horny and you were gone. I'm sorry" she purred, "but you know what? I need you even more right now" she continued as her hand rubbed my jeans between my legs.

"You've been a naughty girl" I replied looking into her big green eyes. "When we go inside I want you first go find the paddle."

Nectar

Patiently

Inconsequential

Old 09-30-2015, 11:46 AM   #23
QuietLibrarian
Too Sexy for my Socks

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsintheFather View Post
Oh good - I thought I'd killed this thread

The stars twinkled overhead as we lay on the blanket watching the eclipse of the moon on the warm September evening. Her head lay on my shoulder as we snuggled and watched the sky.

"I have a confession to make" she admitted as she turned on her side to face me and lowered her voice into a kitten like purr. "I fucked Steve this morning. I know we had said that we would talk about it again before it ever happened. But he was so persistent, and I was so horny and you were gone. I'm sorry" she purred, "but you know what? I need you even more right now" she continued as her hand rubbed my jeans between my legs.

"You've been a naughty girl" I replied looking into her big green eyes. "When we go inside I want you first go find the paddle."

Nectar

Patiently

Inconsequential
She knew in advance this would be his response, and that her desire would be inconsequential.

She headed back to the house, retrieving the well-worn implement. She turned, a half-smile on her face, knowing not only that her discipline was well-deserved, but that she craved it. She was also safe in the knowledge that they cared for each other deeply.

Time passed slowly. He stayed outside, making phone calls; deliberately taking his time. She knelt by the bed, patiently awaiting his return. She ached for him, and her scent was like the nectar of the orchids in the garden below the window.

bond
furtive
leaves
Proud Playgrounder #345

Last edited by QuietLibrarian : 09-30-2015 at 11:52 AM. Reason: misspelling

Old 09-30-2015, 12:30 PM   #24
yellowrocket
lust filled lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuietLibrarian View Post
She knew in advance this would be his response, and that her desire would be inconsequential.

She headed back to the house, retrieving the well-worn implement. She turned, a half-smile on her face, knowing not only that her discipline was well-deserved, but that she craved it. She was also safe in the knowledge that they cared for each other deeply.

Time passed slowly. He stayed outside, making phone calls; deliberately taking his time. She knelt by the bed, patiently awaiting his return. She ached for him, and her scent was like the nectar of the orchids in the garden below the window.

bond
furtive
leaves
Though no one at work knew of their bond it was going stronger than ever. He cast furtive glances hoping to spy his boss and lover. Hoping not to be noticed. In the nearly empty parking garage, all he could hear was the rustle of the wind blowing theough the leaves as he waited for her.

aching
Brushed
Washed

Kik: yellowrocket69
Always looking to get to know fellow lit users. I keep weird hours drop me a line anytime.

How to find me

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1341376
Playgrounder 413

Last edited by yellowrocket : 09-30-2015 at 12:40 PM.

Old 10-06-2015, 11:46 AM   #25
frustrated2b
Literotica Guru

Aching
Brushed
Washed

After taking a shower, I brushed my hair back and put on my freshly washed clothes. I was in a hurry to see her again, my mind and body aching to touch her.

Apart
Silken
Aroused