Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 11-06-2011, 02:40 PM   #1
firenzi
sans culotte

Double penetration- best positions MFM

In your experience, what are the best, least awkward positions for mfm dp that actually feel good for everyone involved?

If anyone has any tips/advice/experience to share I'd appreciate it, especially regarding these positions which are most appealing to me:
  1. On top of one guy, while the other guy comes in from behind - best way to position this?
  2. Lying on your side with one leg up, one guy kneeling in front of you and one guy kneeling behind you
  3. Everyone lying on their side, with the girl in the middle
I'm thinking primarily of vaginal/anal, although I'd welcome discussion on double vaginal as well

Old 11-06-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
HeyItsDani
Literotica Guru

The only times I've done this, I've been in a doggy position over one guy while the other comes in from the rear. This works for vaginal/anal penetration, as well as double vag or double anal (neither of which I've done).

Old 11-06-2011, 03:41 PM   #3
Pittdude1972
Literotica Guru

Yeah, I agree with Dani....that's the best position in my experience. Once in position though, the rhythm and pace are the real keys.

Old 11-06-2011, 03:58 PM   #4
HeyItsDani
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pittdude1972 View Post
Once in position though, the rhythm and pace are the real keys.
Exactly, and it can be quite...annoying if the two guys can't get their thrusts in synch. Haha.

Old 11-06-2011, 07:26 PM   #5
firenzi
sans culotte

Quote:
annoying if the two guys can't get their thrusts in synch. Haha.
lol I hadn't thought of that

Thanks ladies! Did it live it up to your expectations the first time?

Old 11-06-2011, 09:38 PM   #6
rthnck
Literotica Guru

Synch it when you sink it?

This thread raises the question in my mind about the thrusting pattern in a DP and while I would assume that every woman who has experienced this can have a different opinion about what feels the best the poster above seemed to imply that it was more optimal for the two penetrations to be in synch as opposed to one in while the other is out.

So I would be curious for answers from ladies that have experienced DP. Is it better to be alternately full of cock and then empty or is it better to always have one cock inside one of your holes at all times.

Probably a little bit of a hijack here but that's the question that comes to my mind while reading this thread.

My Literotica Stories
My Literotica Celebrity Stories

My current favorite word is "labia". It just rolls off the tongue.
Previous favorites include "moist, vulva, and sensuous"

Old 11-06-2011, 09:59 PM   #7
HeyItsDani
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rthnck View Post
This thread raises the question in my mind about the thrusting pattern in a DP and while I would assume that every woman who has experienced this can have a different opinion about what feels the best the poster above seemed to imply that it was more optimal for the two penetrations to be in synch as opposed to one in while the other is out.

So I would be curious for answers from ladies that have experienced DP. Is it better to be alternately full of cock and then empty or is it better to always have one cock inside one of your holes at all times.

Probably a little bit of a hijack here but that's the question that comes to my mind while reading this thread.
When I said "in synch" I didn't mean to imply that they were both thrusting in at the same time and pulling out at the same time. You are correct in that (for me, at least) the best rhythm is one thrusting in while the other is pulling out and then both move in the opposite direction. The reference to being in synch just meant that they were moving in a rhythm that was in time with one another. Sorry for the confusion.

Old 11-06-2011, 10:07 PM   #8
rthnck
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyItsDani View Post
When I said "in synch" I didn't mean to imply that they were both thrusting in at the same time and pulling out at the same time. You are correct in that (for me, at least) the best rhythm is one thrusting in while the other is pulling out and then both move in the opposite direction. The reference to being in synch just meant that they were moving in a rhythm that was in time with one another. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks for the clarification. In thinking back over my DP video viewing I think it's usually depicted as both at the same time. I guess I'll have to be more observant in my video travels

My Literotica Stories
My Literotica Celebrity Stories

My current favorite word is "labia". It just rolls off the tongue.
Previous favorites include "moist, vulva, and sensuous"

Old 11-07-2011, 12:07 PM   #9
amofiga
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Good Lord! My palpating heart. Lamont, I think this is the big one..... Dani, where oh where were the girls like you 40 years ago.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #10
brocklanders21
Really Experienced

Quote:

It's basically a physics problem - think like how your arms go when you run. One arm goes forward while the other is back, and they switch. It maintains balance so you don't fall over. It makes sense that in a DP situation, one should be thrusting in while the other thrusts out.

And I've never participated in a DP, but what Dani said totally makes sense.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:06 PM   #11
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

my absolute favourite position for double penetration is standing. My legs wrapped around one guy's waist, the other guy in my arse from behind. The guys can hold my hips and lower and raise me onto their cocks, and I can use my thighs for leverage on his hips to lift and lower myself. They call this the vertical double fuck sandwich and it is my favourite. The sense of being impaled is wonderful.

Old 11-07-2011, 07:08 PM   #12
switchbitch
Literotica Guru

my absolute favourite position for double penetration is standing. My legs wrapped around one guy's waist, the other guy in my arse from behind. The guys can hold my hips and lower and raise me onto their cocks, and I can use my thighs for leverage on his hips to lift and lower myself. They call this the vertical double fuck sandwich and it is my favourite. The sense of being impaled is wonderful.
however for triple penetration I prefer to be analy penetrated in reverse cowgirl position, then I lean back over the chest of the guy who is in my arse,gentlemen number two is in the classic missionary position and gentlemen number three is in my throat with my head bent backwards over gentlemen number one's shoulder.but honestly all positions are wonderful some just have a greater impact or ease of movement.

Old 11-08-2011, 12:33 AM   #13
firenzi
sans culotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
Ohhh, that does sound wonderful

Old 11-08-2011, 04:43 PM   #14
tomwantstosee
Literotica Guru

Just a question for the experienced ladies: Does it feel as good as it looks like? (Would really like to try one day...) And is double vaginal a good one, too? (Would try if it is good for the lady, as in such positions itīs her pleasure that counts most, anyway...)

Old 11-08-2011, 04:49 PM   #15
HeyItsDani
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwantstosee View Post
Just a question for the experienced ladies: Does it feel as good as it looks like?

In a word: YES!

I think it would feel good to any woman who enjoyed anal penetration to any degree. To me, the best way to describe the feeling is "stuffed," I guess. I've not had the occasion to try DV, and I wouldn't go near a double anal penetration (no torn anus for me, please).

Old 11-08-2011, 07:58 PM   #16
firenzi
sans culotte

Though I haven't experienced it with two men, I LOVE dp using a toy during sex. I love the stretchy full feeling inside. Everything feels more concentrated and intense.

Old 11-10-2011, 04:24 PM   #17
tomwantstosee
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by firenzi View Post
Though I haven't experienced it with two men, I LOVE dp using a toy during sex. I love the stretchy full feeling inside. Everything feels more concentrated and intense.
Hi Firenzi,
would you want to try with two men?

Old 11-10-2011, 04:35 PM   #18
sammiluvscock
Really Experienced

Loving this thread! Keeping a tag of all the suggestions, hopefully for future usage

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchbitch View Post
however for triple penetration I prefer to be analy penetrated in reverse cowgirl position, then I lean back over the chest of the guy who is in my arse,gentlemen number two is in the classic missionary position and gentlemen number three is in my throat with my head bent backwards over gentlemen number one's shoulder.but honestly all positions are wonderful some just have a greater impact or ease of movement.
OMG sounds amazing, totally jealous!!!!!!

xx

I am a nice normal girl, but sometimes I can be slightly more interesting

Old 11-11-2011, 09:55 PM   #19
firenzi
sans culotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwantstosee View Post
Hi Firenzi,
would you want to try with two men?
Yes, I've been dying to for a long time! And lucky me it's finally going to happen very soon

Old 11-11-2011, 10:58 PM   #20
RAddams
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Yes, I've been dying to for a long time! And lucky me it's finally going to happen very soon
Let us know how much you enjoy the experience after wards. I find the thought of doing this with my wife a turn on. She however is scared of the idea. The using a toy in place of a second guy does sound like an interesting way to experiment.

ATM Sisters

Reverse Gangbang Sex

Old 11-13-2011, 11:21 AM   #21
firenzi
sans culotte

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAddams View Post
Let us know how much you enjoy the experience after wards. I find the thought of doing this with my wife a turn on. She however is scared of the idea. The using a toy in place of a second guy does sound like an interesting way to experiment.
I will! And if your wife enjoys anal, she might very well LOVE using a toy for dp. The great thing about toys is, you can always start out small. And it's not awkward to chuck them if it doesn't work out

Old 11-13-2011, 10:04 PM   #22
RAddams
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I will! And if your wife enjoys anal, she might very well LOVE using a toy for dp. The great thing about toys is, you can always start out small. And it's not awkward to chuck them if it doesn't work out
Thanks for the great extra tips, and again I look forward to reading about your experience.

ATM Sisters

Reverse Gangbang Sex