Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > GLBT Chatter

Old 01-30-2014, 08:53 AM   #176
TomBoner
A Happy High Squirrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahoo33 View Post
I'm confused by the replies to this thread and am wondering about several things.

I've tried vibes and objects of varying size with mixed results. None of the experiences were bad, but none were incredible either.

I do find that I cum harder, both in volume and intensity, when I stroke off while something is in my ass. But if I had to categorize the experiences overall they would fall into the "interesting, pleasant, but not really that big of a deal" category.
Is anal stimulation somewhat of a learned skill?

That being said, the above experiences were all solo. I am sure that having another person involved would dramatically change things!

Thoughts?
Having an actual live hard throbbing cum spewing penis inside you is WAYYYYYYY different and far FAR better than any toy can simulate. In fact it's the only slight regret I have in having tried a real cock is that it's made toys even less enjoyable since I know what a real ones like. The right sized cock controlled by the right guy can directly stimulate and massage the prostate gland and lead to an awesomely powerful orgasm.

Old 01-30-2014, 01:28 PM   #177
stickygirl
Smile..it confuses people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBoner View Post
Having an actual live hard throbbing cum spewing penis inside you is WAYYYYYYY different and far FAR better than any toy can simulate. In fact it's the only slight regret I have in having tried a real cock is that it's made toys even less enjoyable since I know what a real ones like. The right sized cock controlled by the right guy can directly stimulate and massage the prostate gland and lead to an awesomely powerful orgasm.
^^^ what he said, but a focussed imagination can bring back some happy memories. Feeling a guy's cock pulsing inside you.... *sigh*

You know, there's a lot of guys that post that are so frightened to take the step from thinking to doing and that's a damned shame. If you get talking to a guy and you know he's hot for you and you want to have sex but you're nervous or embarrassed, then say so!! Imagine how a guy would feel if his date said "Actually, I'm a virgin and I'm really nervous!" then he'll respond to that. If should be fun, it should be about sharing, so start with some honest communication because that's a helluva good way to feel closer to someone emotionally. Be honest - if you want the guy's cock in your ass then you could at least say how you feel
...and the next day - don't go skulking around like you did something bad - you had a guy fuck you - how amazing is that?!

Last edited by stickygirl : 01-30-2014 at 01:42 PM.

Old 01-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #178
peelover8686
Really Experienced

i agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBoner View Post
I couldn't agree more. I love the way it feels when a real live cock is spewing jet after jet of hot jizz inside me....and the way I cum when he cums is unmatched

Not only do I have a dirty mind, I have a really dirty mouth to express it with.

Old 01-31-2014, 06:43 AM   #179
gk6h
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by peelover8686 View Post
I couldn't agree more. I love the way it feels when a real live cock is spewing jet after jet of hot jizz inside me....and the way I cum when he cums is unmatched
I so agree