Old 05-29-2013, 09:53 AM   #76
bobnyc49
Virgin

I think it really does come down to your partner, type and quality of lube, and patience. Foreplay, which often gets lost in our community, is also important.

My very first encounter occurred on my 18th birthday. I had a job that started as a internship, which parlayed into a full time position after I graduated. I had been there the previous summer and worked off and on over the year, so I knew the man who was to become my lover. I had no idea he was gay, never hit on me, never even flirted. The only openly gay man in the place, did flirt, did hit on me but never crossed any lines. For my part, I was straight, had previously had relations with a girl in my class but it was best described as "meh".

When I got invited out for dinner by Stuart, I didn't really tbink anything of it. He was a cool guy, in New York at that time the drinking age was 18, I just figured it would be a few folks going out for drinks. We ended up hanging out, dinner then off to a bar for some drinks. I think the buzz probably allowed me to not react to the hand on my knee going back to his place to smoke some pot.

Once there, after another glass of wine and some smoke, he offered to show me a trick, blowing smoke into my lungs. Once, twice and ergo his tongue found his way into my mouth. Next thing you know....

I do recall some pain, but by this time Stuart had already taken his time to loosen me up, and then rim me which probably pushed me over the edge in terms of any hesitation. By the time I felt his hard cock knocking on my virgin anus, I would have done anything. I call also tell you that the second time, hours later was probably even more exciting as I was totally relaxed and a little sensitive down there. I spent the weekend at his place where Iearned a lot more. Even now, so many years later and boyfriends, I still recall that totally awsome weekend.

So like I said, it all comes down to a patient man, the right lube and the right frame of mind. If you hook up with a guy just looking to get his nut, well it might not be the most pleasant experiences unless you do some of your own work (I.e. a toy, butt plug etc.). Remember, your butt isn't a pussy the creates its own lubricant, and while some are into spit, it wears out quick. And above all, protection!! My own first experiences may have been bareback but we didn't know about HIV like we do now and there's more stuff you really don't want to bring home. Go bare only after you have been with a guy for a while.

Have fun!

Old 07-17-2013, 04:56 PM   #77
bigwarwood
Really Experienced

My situation was a little different. I had been penetrated already but when I met Joe, it was a different league. We actually had to work at it and when it happened , it was mind shattering. Found that it was sustainable if we got together every week and we did for years. Others that I had an encounter with were easy for no other word.

Old 08-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #78
xjhawk1964
Virgin

I have fantasized about having a guy load my ass! Hot!

Old 08-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #79
redman8
Experienced

First time was so hot

I met this guy and we got together a few times. He'd finger and lick my ass, which was so hot. We talked about anal over the phone and what we'd like and how it would be. One night he wanted my cock in his ass. We used some lube and I fucked his sweet ass. The next time we were to get together I was talking to him about having his big cock in my ass and how it might hurt. He said he's be gentle. When we got together, after some good cock sucking and foreplay, which he fingered my ass and licked it so good, I told him I wanted his big cock in me. I had him lay down and straddled his hips and grabbed his cock and began rubbing it against my ass. I slowly lowered myself down till his cock head was inside. It felt great. I lowered further and slowly bobbed up and down on it. After getting used to it I sat all the way down on it.mmm he filled me up so good. I then proceed to bob up and down on his cock and he was moaning so good. I was really relaxed and wanted him to fuck me so good, so I asked him to switch positions and I rolled on to my back and put some more lube on my ass and his cock and I spread my legs and lifted my knees and he pushed it in and started to fuck me. It was unbeleivable. He pushed my knees up against my chest and pushed it in all the way and fucked me.
I was moaning and he'd push in and came down and french kissed me as he was deep inside. That was so hot. You have to be mentally prepared for it and use some lube. He wanted to fuck me from behind so I got on my hands and knees and he entered me from behind. I put my head down on the bed and raised my ass for him as he grabbed my hips and pushed in and out. mmmm He told me he was getting close and I just told him to fuck me and moaned on each thrust. he pulled out and came all over my ass and lower back. I felt the heat of his cum and felt it dripping over my ass. I reached back and put a little on my finger and tasted it. mmm That was so hot. Wish he was here now :-)

Last edited by redman8 : 08-03-2013 at 06:43 PM.

Old 08-03-2013, 06:59 PM   #80
t1m1d1
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by redman8 View Post
I met this guy and we got together a few times. He'd finger and lick my ass, which was so hot. We talked about anal over the phone and what we'd like and how it would be. One night he wanted my cock in his ass. We used some lube and I fucked his sweet ass. The next time we were to get together I was talking to him about having his big cock in my ass and how it might hurt. He said he's be gentle. When we got together, after some good cock sucking and foreplay, which he fingered my ass and licked it so good, I told him I wanted his big cock in me. I had him lay down and straddled his hips and grabbed his cock and began rubbing it against my ass. I slowly lowered myself down till his cock head was inside. It felt great. I lowered further and slowly bobbed up and down on it. After getting used to it I sat all the way down on it.mmm he filled me up so good. I then proceed to bob up and down on his cock and he was moaning so good. I was really relaxed and wanted him to fuck me so good, so I asked him to switch positions and I rolled on to my back and put some more lube on my ass and his cock and I spread my legs and lifted my knees and he pushed it in and started to fuck me. It was unbeleivable. He pushed my knees up against my chest and pushed it in all the way and fucked me.
I was moaning and he'd push in and came down and french kissed me as he was deep inside. That was so hot. You have to be mentally prepared for it and use some lube. He wanted to fuck me from behind so I got on my hands and knees and he entered me from behind. I put my head down on the bed and raised my ass for him as he grabbed my hips and pushed in and out. mmmm He told me he was getting close and I just told him to fuck me and moaned on each thrust. he pulled out and came all over my ass and lower back. I felt the heat of his cum and felt it dripping over my ass. I reached back and put a little on my finger and tasted it. mmm That was so hot. Wish he was here now :-)
Redman , that's hot! Thanks for sharing! I'm rock hard here dreaming about licking his cum off your ass!

Old 08-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #81
Bbb13
Literotica Guru

Only my wife's vib that I stole

Old 08-05-2013, 05:20 AM   #82
oxfordsea
Really Experienced

Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by titerear71106 View Post
I love the feeling of my boyfriends cum leaking out like this
OK that looks hot. My legs are spread, just got to find a man to fill me up.

Old 08-13-2013, 01:01 PM   #83
vidmin
Literotica Guru

I love to take it in my ass, like to be stretched wide

Old 08-13-2013, 08:51 PM   #84
darkheels
Literotica Guru

It just feels so good.

Old 08-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #85
Trimjob69
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkheels View Post
It just feels so good.
Yes....

Old 08-13-2013, 11:55 PM   #86
lovablo

Quote:
WOW that is hot!!! I am hard as a rock and wanting the same thing now! Wished I had someone here to give me that same treatment!

Old 08-16-2013, 10:25 AM   #87
simple cruise

Smile Hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by priapusone View Post
The is one Hot clip

Old 08-16-2013, 11:31 AM   #88
Mr. Briggs
Literotica Guru

Quote:
wow thanks for sharing

Check out my story ---> Wife's Birthday Present --- Check out My Favourite Stories
Check Out My Thread Straight Men Who Crave Cock Club!

Old 08-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #89
z3r0k00l
Experienced

Me too

I want a cock in my ass

Old 08-16-2013, 12:11 PM   #90
darkheels
Literotica Guru

Thinking about it all morning ...

Old 08-16-2013, 12:21 PM   #91
z3r0k00l
Experienced

Quote:
Thinking about it all morning ...
Very nice

Old 08-16-2013, 12:23 PM   #92
boi6969
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3r0k00l View Post
I want a cock in my ass
OOOOOO God me too!!!!

Old 08-30-2013, 09:19 AM   #93
gk6h
Literotica Guru

Check this pix out http://publicslut.tumblr.com/post/53...real-but-still

Old 09-06-2013, 11:59 PM   #94
4rob2
Virgin

I remember the last time I got fuck in my ass, with this guy with a thick 8'' it hurt so good, I enjoy being on the bottom more than on top...and you?

Old 09-07-2013, 12:09 AM   #95
moonflasher
Literotica Guru

I really enjoy it

Old 09-07-2013, 04:27 AM   #96
nudeguy76

Quote:
It just feels so good.
Doesn't it really feel great? How would you describe it to someone who wants to try taking a real cock into their ass?

Old 09-07-2013, 08:06 PM   #97
4rob2
Virgin

Being fuck in my ass feel so good, amylin is right on it is wonderful, I enjoy being mounted and feel that big head of he's cock trying to go into me and when that cock is all the way in and fucking me hard it's incredible feeling.....

Old 09-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #98
amylin456
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rob2 View Post
Being fuck in my ass feel so good, amylin is right on it is wonderful, I enjoy being mounted and feel that big head of he's cock trying to go into me and when that cock is all the way in and fucking me hard it's incredible feeling.....
one who truly understands....

Old 09-29-2013, 02:37 PM   #99
t1m1d1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4rob2 View Post
Absolutely agree , I still enjoy sex with women , but now very much prefer my ass being fucked . The pleasure of an orgasm without touching myself is difficult to describe , the ecstasy is incredible indeed .
Wish I could be fucked every day.

Old 09-30-2013, 06:01 AM   #100
Harley55
Experienced

So what's your favorite lube for anal play