Just A Little More Time

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,505
This is a closed thread for Aurantica and C G Raven. You are invited to read along and enjoy.


It is said that no good deed goes unpunished and that was certainly true for young Jennie Taylor. Untill a year ago Jennie’s life was quite ordinary she had a good job as a technician in an industrial chemical company and lived in a quiet apartment complex. Then through an act of kindness she came to the attention of Boris Chekhov. Chekhov leant money to those who needed it but could not qualify for a bank loan, or who owed money to some very nasty people. That was the position one of her best and oldest friends found themselves in with a local drug dealer. So Miss Jennie Taylor had borrowed the money from Chekhov. Now Jennie’s friend was gone, skipped town, leavening the young beauty with the ever increasing payments were she could just manage to pay the interest on the loan that was compounded weekly. Now Jennie was behind and Chekhov sent two of his associates to convince Jennie to come and discuss payment.

Yuri leaned against the wall just outside the industrial complex where Jennie worked. He new what time her shift ended and which way she walked home every day. He watched as the young girl came walking down the little sunlit ally. She was bright and cheerful, the sun playing in her golden hair. Yuri stepped out into Jennie’s path, his bulk blocking her way, a cigarette dropping from the corner of his mouth. His face was marred by a scare that ran from his the bridge of his nose trough his eyes brow and down to his cheek.

“ Miss Taylor.”

As he spoke Serge stepped behind Jennie and she found herself sandwiched between the two burly giants.

“Mr. Chekhov wants to see you this evening…..”

As Yuri spoke Serge stepped closer so that Jennie’s lithe young body was pressed closer between the two and she could feel the heat from their bodies.

“…………to discuss the payment of your debt!”

As he spoke Serge let his big meaty hands caress the firm curve of Jennie’s ass through her clothing.

“ Be there 8 o’clock sharp.”

Yuri took a folded piece of paper and slipped it down the girl’s blouse.


“Remember 8 sharp Miss Taylor and we will be watching so I wouldn't try an leave town if I were you Miss Taylor.”

As quickly as they appeared they were gone. The whole ordeal took less than five minutes and now Jennie was standing alone in that sunlit alley.

The address that she had been given was in a rundown and deserted part of town in the old industrial district. A seedy part of town , the hang out of drug dealers, pimps and thugs. There was a single industrial light over the door, a bright white island of light in a sea of darkness. Over a buzzer hung a sign that simply read,

B. Chekhov Exporter Importer
69 Mayfair Place.
 
Alone in the alley, Jennie shuddered. That debt was a weight on her mind, always pulling her thoughts back to the same place. She wished she had never met Rick, the young man she had taken 50,000 from Mr. Chekov to help. He had left town sometime last week, leaving her with the crippling debt and the fear that came with it. At first, she had thought her fears were unfounded, given a large company bonus she was expecting, she thought she could easily put a large dent in what she owed and have it paid off my Christmas. But the bonus hadn’t come; neither did the raise she was expecting. She shivered, feeling the wind slice through her thin lab coat and skirt.


Inside, she watched out the windows looking for any signs of the men while the kettle boiled. In the street, leaves scuttled across the pavement, a cluster of old birthday balloons sagged against a neighbors railing, but all signs of the men were gone. She turned back to the kitchen and poured hot water into the teapot. After adding a teabag to the steaming pot, she went into the bedroom and pulled a small leather suitcase from under the bed. Inside lay a Beretta 3032 Tomcat pistol, mace, and a taser. She had bought the gun when she started work. Not that she was the type to carry a gun, but a recent rash of break-ins after she moved in had made her feel the need for greater security. She checked it over, made sure it was working before loading it. It was still only 6:00, so she reheated leftovers and tried to relax. At 7:30, she slipped the handgun into a holster hidden under her short leather coat, tucked the can of mace and taser into each of the pockets and set out for the location. She drove carefully, humming along with the piano cd in the car. Parking outside under a streetlight, she checked her watch. 7:57. She stepped out of the car, locked it, and went up to the door of 69 Mayfair Place.
 
Boris Chekhov sat behind a simple wooden table, just outside a brilliant pool of harsh white light, in another wise bare industrial room. The only other furniture in the stark Spartan surroundings was a straight back wooden chair in that unrelenting pool of stark white light. Chekhov slowly rotated his wrist as he checked his watch 7:30,

“Yuri you did impress on Miss Taylor that she was to be here at 8 o’clock sharp.”

Da Boris Serge and I both made it quite clear.

“Hump”

Was the only reply that Chekhov made as he opened the doseé on Miss Jennie Taylor. 19 ………..technician Allied Chemical Company……….. lives alone……… 5'8, 120 pounds,…….. mid-length blonde hair, and has one green eye, one blue eye……. No visible tattoos, but has a pierced navel and both ears. He held up the picture taken of the girl at the company picnic by the pool her two piece swimsuit hardly daring and yet it displayed her figure quite nicely. If it had not been for that picture taken at the Allied Chemical annual picnic Jennie Taylor might have escaped Boris Chekhov’s attention. A simple call to the plant’s manager and Miss Taylor’s Christmas bonus hadn’t come, nor had her expected pay raise. Now in a desperate situation she was forced to a meeting with Chekhov.

Again he rolled his wrist 7:57. A minute later the buzzer at 69 Mayfair Place rang Boris Chekhov took a moment to study the girl on the Closed circuit monitor,

“Yes she will do quite nicely Yuri Do Let Miss Taylor in.”

The heavy metal door slid open and the imposing bulk of Yuri and the dangling cigarette was the first thing Jennie saw.

“ A wise decision Miss Taylor.”

Jennie’s leather coat did little to hide the can of mace or the taser in her leather coat’s pockets from the practice eye of Yuri. And the stylish coat showed the bulge of the holster Jennie wore. Yuri said nothing and simply ushered her to the straight back wooden chair in the center of the little island of harsh white light.

“Good evening Miss Taylor do you intend to shoot me or yourself?”


The dark voice that was felt as much as heard asked from the darkness that surrounded Jennie in her island of harsh white light.

“In either case your death my dear Miss Taylor would be such a waste.”
 
She blinked up at the man, cigarette still dangling from his lips. He looked like the type that had lived on the rough side of town all his life, and not just because of the scar. His skin was weathered and rough, just starting to show liver spots at the temples. His hair was black, but the odd white hair stood out plainly. He opened the door wider and gestured her inside. Jennie felt his eyes run down her body, pausing at the lump of the gun under her right arm and the pockets of the coat. He showed her to a chair in the centre of a spotlight, one hand heavy on her shoulder.

Jennie’s eyes narrowed with distaste for the man, and for the clouds of cigarette smoke wafting about the room.

“Rest assured, if all goes well I will not need to use it.”

She looked straight at the voice, ignoring the pain in her eyes as they tried to adjust from bright to dark. She could not see much of anything outside the pool of light, just shadows when somebody moved. This was obviously a ploy to unnerve her, and she steeled herself for someone to pop out of the darkness. Tracing a finger in lazy circles on her crossed knee she spoke into the darkness.

“Now, if we could resolve the matter of my debt to you, I will be on my way. I wouldn’t want to take up any more of your time than necessary.”
 
“Rest assured, if all goes well I will not need to use it.”

As he sat there in the shadows Boris Chekhov smiled at Jennie’s little threat. It was possible that she in a fit of desperation might try for the gun she might even get a shot off. But most people carried guns to frighten people. Boris Chekhov did not frighten easily. Beside Yuri was with in arms length and Serge was somewhere in the shadows.

“Now, if we could resolve the matter of my debt to you, I will be on my way. I wouldn’t want to take up any more of your time than necessary.”


“ Very well Miss Taylor it is simple you owe me a great deal of money………….”

A hollow grating sound, almost like finger nails on a chalkboard, filled the darkness as Boris pushed back his chair.

“…In my line of business I can not afford for a client to default on their loan Miss Taylor…..”

His voice now came from some place off to her right.


“… Those that can not pay must be made an example of…..”

His voice now to her left and there was a very dark note to it leaving no doubt that the example would not be to her liking.


“……you’re a very attractive young lady….”

Boris Chekhov stepped into Jennie’s little circle of light. He towered over her, his shaven head almost glowing. His face bore the sings of a man that had come up through the ranks of the underworld, a nose that hand been broken, little scares nicks from fights. There was a rough primal strength to that face and to the steel grey eyes that now leisurely took in ever sensual curve of Jennie’s body.

“….A very attractive young lady…..”

The back of his hand caressed her flawless cheek.


“ If you can not pay your debt in full by tomorrow then you shall work it off Miss Taylor.”
 
“ If you can not pay your debt in full by tomorrow then you shall work it off Miss Taylor.”

Jennie jerked away from his touch, knocking the chair over backwards as she stood up. One hand slid into her pocket and found the Taser, thumb on the switch. She glared at him.
“Work it off? Look, I just need a little more time to pull up the money. I DO have enough to cover my next payment. That was the agreement. We agreed I would pay this off over two years. You don’t look to be the type that would go back on his word….”

She stood up tall, almost tall enough to look him in the eye. Secretly, she did think that he was the kind to go back on his word. But hopefully she could shame him into giving her a few more weeks. A scuffling sound on the pavement behind her. Jennie didn’t need to look to know that one of the men from the alley was behind her. She decided that if she needed to, she would use the Taser on him first.
 
“ If you can not pay your debt in full by tomorrow then you shall work it off Miss Taylor.”

Those simple words brought an immediate response from the young golden beauty, as she rose from the chair in her little island of light her hand slipping into her leather coat to draw out a taser. Boris smiled as Jennie held before her taser as if it were a magical sword to ward off the evil that seemed to be closing in around her.

“Work it off?

The indignation in Jennie’s voice and the ice cold glare from her striking eyes showed her disbelief.

Look, I just need a little more time to pull up the money. I DO have enough to cover my next payment. That was the agreement. We agreed I would pay this off over two years. You don’t look to be the type that would go back on his word….”

“ Really Miss Taylor? You borrowed $50,000.00 at 1% interest compounded weekly That my dear means you owed $50,500 at the end of the first week Miss Taylor The next week $510005.00 An by the third week $51,510.05 Miss Taylor and you have been paying only $ 500.00 a month My dear I am afraid you are very far behind in what you owe.”

Chekhov was distracting Jennie with the horrendous debt she owed as the young beauty slowly began to realize that 1% compounded weekly had placed her in the position she now fond herself In. Yuri Darted at Jennie from her left and as she turned to meet his rush Chekhov stepped in his movement fluid almost graceful for a man, His hand slipped under Jennie’s leather jacket drew her Beretta 3032 Tomcat from its holster and pressed the muzzle to her temple.

“That was very foolish Miss Taylor.”

Yuri had simply side stepped Jennie’s attack grabbed her wrist and forced her to drop the taser from numb fingers.

“Everyone wants just a little more time Miss Taylor yours has run out.”


His hot moist breath washed across Jennie’s cheek as He spoke.

“Yuri Pat down our young guest and see what other toys she may have brought.”

The Beretta 3032 Tomcat was still pressed to Jennie’s temple as Yuri began a quite intimate pat down of the young beauty.
 
Jennie didn’t have time to jump back as Chekhov nudged aside her coat and smoothly pulled her gun out. Thoughts whipped through her head as he raised the weapon. If she did end up shot and dead, Chekhov wouldn’t get any money. She didn’t have any real relatives, being raised in foster care since the age of six. Nobody knew she had borrowed money, so there was no one to turn to in order to get the rest of her debt. He had nothing to gain from killing her. Jennie decided to call his bluff. She took in a breath, but before she could act a meaty hand closed on her shoulder.


Jennie’s eyes widened as the one named Yuri roughly gripped her breasts from behind. He squeezed so hard they ached. She almost sighted with relief as he slid his huge hands up to the top of her jacket zipper, ready to pull it off. She let Yuri pull the jacket off, tossing it with a metallic rattle on the floor. Now totally unarmed, she ducked under the pistol and crouched, sweeping a leg around at Chekhov’s knees, and hooking her foot around the backs before pulling hard. She didn’t dare take on Yuri in the same way; he likely had better training and obviously possessed much strength than she did. She pulled her legs underneath her and sprinted to the door, leaving the two men still facing each other.
 
Yuri smiled wickedly when Boris told him to pat down the seductive young blonde. He took his time and savored the feel of her firm young breasts trough her clothing. Yuri could not resist giving those firm young breasts a vicious squeeze. Yuri’s pat down of Jennie was interrupted my the metallic clink as he tossed her leather jacket aside. Both men looked at each other and in that moment Jennie Taylor made her bid for freedom.

Their was the lethal grace of the tigress as Jennie [/I] sweeping a leg around at Chekhov’s knees, and hooking her foot around the backs before pulling hard. [/I] Boris fell rolled with his sudden loss of balance impressed with young Jennie’s skill. He watched as the golden beauty spun side stepped Yuri and made a dash for the door and the apparent freedom it offered. Yet it was not your that perused the fleeing beauty but Boris Chekhov himself. She had from the first seen the hulking presence of Yuri as the physical threat to her, yet it was Boris Chekhov’s fingers that laced in Jennie’s golden tresses and brought her to a sudden stop as she desperately twisted the door knob of the locked Door. There was a strength in Boris that belied his slight but wiry build. With her body drawn back to his Jennie could feel the strength of that body, muscles that were like cords of iron . In one smooth movement he turned Jennie around. His cold steel gray eyes met hers his hip to her for Boris had learned that this little tigress had claws. He shoved her into Yuri’s waiting arms.

“Bring our Guest Yuri I want to see if she is worth all the trouble.”

Yuri dragged the struggling girl through the stark industrial bareness of 69 Mayfair Place to a small room bathed with light. Hanging low from the ceiling was a pair of manacles. Manacles that soon were fastened around Jennie’s dainty wrists.

“Go ahead Yuri.”

Chekhov almost absently said, and very soon young Miss Jennie Taylor found herself dangling from her manacles her toes just barely touching the floor.

‘No shall we see what your hiding under those clothes.”

Chekhov smiled as he flipped open a knife his eyes smiling into her as he slowly came towards the chained young beauty.
 
Last edited:
A vicious pull of her hair stopped Jennie in her tracks, head snapping back as her body maintained momentum for a split second. Her body twisted about, seemingly of her own accord. Boris glared into her eyes, then shoved her into Yuri’s strong arms. She tried to kick but the giant simply closed a hand around her ankles, taking the weight of her body in the other arm. He carried her, still struggling, into a smaller room and at a word from Boris stretched her arms up to a set of handcuffs hanging from the ceiling. He fastened them tightly around her wrists and walked back into the shadows, coming back with something glinting in his hand. Jennie’s stomach lurched as she saw the object he held.

Jennie shook both from shock and the pain in her scalp as Yuri approached. Her head ached from Boris’s rough pull, and the muscles in her shoulders burned from holding the entire weight of her body. Yuri made short work of her clothing, slicing it off carefully so that the knife never brushed her skin. Despite his apparent care, he still managed to be rough when moving her .

She stiffened as he cut off the last article of her clothing, the purple bra she had got for her birthday last year. She felt his hot breath on her stomach as he saw the tiny studs decorating each nipple. He grinned and flicked the right stud, making her jump. Jennie considered kicking him; he was at just about the perfect height for a heel to the nuts. She quickly decided against it. There were two of them and only one of her, even if she still had her clothes and the ability to move it wouldn’t be a fair fight.
 
Yuri savored the fear he saw in Jennie’s eyes. He twisted the knife its keen edge catching the harsh light of the room, reflecting it back into Jennie's strikingly beautiful eyes. He let the cold steel of the knife caress her flawless cheek. His eyes smiled wickedly down in to hers as he let the knife caress the bound young beauty’s jaw line. He slowly cut each blouse from her white satin blouse, edging back the gaping material to expose the flawless perfection of her young breasts. He smiled at the little lacey bar, the soft purple lace in stark contrast to Jennie’s flawless alabaster skin. He made short, if rough work, of pulling her boots and socks from her feet It set her swinging as the hapless beauty now could only stand on her tip toes to relieve the strain of her weigh on arms. Slowly, agonizingly slowly he slit the seems of her jeans. Again a vicious tug as the waist of her jeans were severed. They teasingly caressed her legs as they fluttered to the cold stone floor to pool around her feet. Yuri simply yanked Jennie’s panties from her before cutting away her blouse and with three quick flicks of his wrist her lacey little purple bar was noting but a memory. She felt his hot breath on her stomach as he saw the tiny studs decorating each nipple. He grinned and flicked the right stud, making her jump.

“She looks good enough to eat Yuri……”

Boris Chekhov chuckled as his eyes met Jennie’s.

“ ….Why not have a taste Yuri.”


The hulking giant slowly kissed his way down the bound young beauty’s lithe young body. His tongue reamed her naval, a little nip at the soft spot where her hip and thigh met. Jennie’s tawny golden fleece danced in Yuri’s hot moist breath as he forced her legs apart. His long thick tongue snaked out to sensually slid along the length of Jennie's labia as Yuri tasted the young beauty for the first time.


“ Boris she is as sweet as summer wine.”

The tip of Yuri’s tongue flicked at Jennie’s hooded little clit as he began to lash her sweet succulent pussy with tongue, teeth and lips as he coaxed her hooded little pearl of passion from its hooded hiding place. His massive hands slid up the sensual curves of her torso to cup the golden beauty’s breasts. Yuri flicked the studs that pierced the young beauty’s nipples.

All the while Boris Chekhov watched to see just how the young beauty's body responded.
 
Jennie gasped as his tongue stroked her clit, pulling her hips out of reach of his tongue. Her cheeks flushed, shocked by the intimacy of his actions. She’d had boyfriends, but they had never done anything like that. It was shocking, felt indecent.

“Stop it…”

Her throat was dry. Jennie remembered the last thing she drank was tea before she came. It seemed far away now. She thought about asking for water, then decided against it. Boris slowly circled her, trailing a finger over her hips and ass, making her skin prickle. She wanted to kick Yuri, send a knee into his face. It obviously wouldn’t be the first time for him. Jennie though about what he could do to her if she tried. She shuddered and hung limp from the shackles, silently begging Boris to let her down.
 
“Stop it…”

Boris thought what a delightful series off contradiction this young golden beauty was. Her pert rosebud nipples were pierced and studded and yet the wide eyed look of those strikingly beautiful eyes told him that no one had ever gone down on young Miss Jennie Taylor before. Yuri only laughed as Jennie tried to pull away from him. He gave her nipple stud a little tweak with his thumb and forefinger then slid his big meaty hands down her body to grip her ass and draw Jennie’s sweet little pussy to his mouth once more. He feasted on her sweet innocence as his mouth, tongue, and teeth and began to seduce her body in earnest.

Boris slowly circled the bound golden beauty taking in her sweet charms from every angle as if she were a work of art to be savored at his leisure. He let his fingers trail down over the firm seductive curve of her ass. He pressed his body to her back, so she was sandwiched between him and Yuri. The fingers of his right hand entwined in Jennie’s thick silken mane He bent her head back so her lips were just a breath away from his.

“Kiss Me miss Taylor.”

His eyes held hers captive.

“Don’t be foolish there is no escape, it can be either enjoyable or it can be very painful Miss Taylor,….Jennie…..either way I am going to get to know you most intimately.”

Boris paused a moment, his voice dark, his eyes cold, leaving no doubt he meant every word that he said.

The choice is yours.
 
Jennie glared at the man, her scalp aching from the last time he had wrenched her about by her hair. His move forced her head between her upstretched arms, making her arch her back and pull her hips further under herself to keep her balance. She winced as Yuri gripped her ass tighter, pulling her slit back towards his mouth again. She shivered at the warmth of his breath. For such a powerful man, he was surprisingly gentle when it came to intimacy.
A tug on her hair reminded her of Boris’s command. She shook her head, feeling her scalp tug as he tightened his grip. Fear boiled in her stomach but she couldn’t bring herself to kiss the man she hated so much.

“This is so illegal…. You’re going to go to jail for a very long time for this. Both of you.”

She gasped as Yuri wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked, flicking the sensitive nub of flesh with his tongue. Something tickled in her stomach, an urge to cry out almost overpowering her. Once her eyes found their focus again she shook her head.

“No. I’m not going to kiss you. I know you can make me, but wouldn’t that take all the fun out of it? It won’t be as enjoyable for you if you make me.”

She fought to keep her expression blank as Yuri’s tongue worked, slowly, making her stomach tickle again.
 
“This is so illegal…. You’re going to go to jail for a very long time for this. Both of you………….

Boris Chekhov only laughed at Jennie’s little threat. While Yuri redoubled his efforts. The tip of his tongue fluttering over the hapless beauty’s throbbing clit. Jennie’s further protests were cut short by the sensual little gasp that escaped her sweetly “O”ed lips. Boris saw the glazed smoldering look in those striking eyes. He watched as the golden beauty fought to regain her focus and some control over what was happening to her.

“No. I’m not going to kiss you. I know you can make me, but wouldn’t that take all the fun out of it? It won’t be as enjoyable for you if you make me.”


“ Miss Taylor I am a loan shark, I deal in white slavery, do you think you will leave here unless I wish it?”

As Chekhov stated rather nonchalantly his business. Yuri sucked Jennie’s clit between his lips, he gently held it between his teeth, then inhaled deeply, drawing a steady cool stream of air across the fevered bud of her clit.


“If you please me perhaps I shall keep you rather than sell you Jennie.”

Boris waited till the young beauty gasped then he crushed his mouth to hers in a savage kiss.
 
She blinked, stunned. Loan shark? White slavery? What frightened her the most was not the words themselves, but the matter-of-fact expression on his face. He didn’t seem to care that what he did was both illegal and highly immoral. In fact, there seemed to be nothing that Boris Chekhov cared much about except money. Her stomach plummeted into her feet with is next words.

“If you please me perhaps I shall keep you rather than sell you Jennie.”

Jennie’s back arched as Boris planted his lips on hers, kissing her fiercely. Below, Yuri swept cool air over her hot exposed clit, sending shivers all the way up her spine. Her body twitched and shuddered, only restrained by the shackles around her wrists and the hands of the men. It may have been the shadows that danced and swung in the dimly-lit room, but she thought she saw a smile in the corners of Boris’s mouth. When the last of the shivers had passed she slumped, exhausted, her head sagging further away from Boris’s lips, her hair brushing Yuri’s roughened hands on her hips.
 
The way Jennie Taylor blinked, the shock, and the delicious fear he saw in her eyes as the young golden beauty began to realize what trouble she had really gotten herself into when she had so innocently barrowed the money to settle Rick’s debts, pleaded Boris Chekhov. Jennie hung between Heaven and Hell her back arched as Chekhov planted his lips on hers, kissing her fiercely. Boris waited until the bound beauty gasped in her unwanted ecstasy, to deepen his kiss savoring the sweetness of Jennie’s mouth as Yuri feasted on the young beauty’s succulent hot exposed clit, sending shivers all the way up her spine.

How adorable Jennie looked as she bucked and withered in the throws of her orgasm. Her supple young body straining against the bound that held her as a tasty morsel for Boris and Yuri to savor at their leisure. When the last of the shiver of pure ecstasy had passed the hapless young beauty slumped forward exhausted. Spent her pretty little golden head sagging further away from Boris, her sweet ripe lips slipped from his and a cascading golden shower of silken gold brushed Yuri’s roughened hands on her hips. A wicked smile bowed Boris’s lips as he and Yuri took their spent little beauty down from where she hung They carried Jennie to a large bed were her delicate wrists were bound by silken scarves above her head. The bed sagged as each man laid by her side. Yuri to the left and Boris to the right. Yuri turned Jennie to face him. His eyes met hers his, dark firry hazel flecked with gold, his mouth crushed to hers in a savage kiss that demanded that she surrender to him. Boris’s fingers began to toy with Jennie’s throbbing clit. That devilish smile that bowed his lips broadened as Boris’s thumb nail plays with Jennie’s arousal. It dragged along her dewy slit before coming up to flick the pretty little golden beauty on her inner pinkness, that throbbing little button that screamed… "Stroke me..." so he did...but never at the same speed, never at the same intensity. Nail flicks from fast to slow...from circles to straight up and down...anything to keep Jennie on edge.

Yuri’s lips slip from the hapless Miss Taylor’s she manages only a fleeting moment of rest before her head is turned to meet those steel gray eyes of Boris’s. Then his mouth crushes to hers in a kiss perhaps more bruising and savage than Yuri’s had been and demanding more of Jennie. The wiry stubble of Yuri’s cheek brushes hers, his lips trace the line of her jaw, caress the sensual bow of Jennie’s neck as they travel lower still. The tip of his tongue circles the girl’s dusky pink areola, the tip flicks across the tip of Jennie’s taunt pink rosebud nipple and then as Yuri explores the firm plump roundness of her breast the wiry stubble of his cheek grates across Jennie’s nipple.
 
Jennie gritted her teeth, fighting the urge to knee Boris in the balls. She tugged at the cloth tying her hands to the steel bedframe. The knots weren’t very tight, and once the men had their fill they would probably go back to the other room to discuss their next move. With a moment of clarity she realized given enough time, she could probably untie herself and escape. Yuri’s rough cheek on her side startled her, forcing her to bump into Boris with every motion she made to get away.

She fought to keep her expression neutral, not giving away the thoughts whirling inside her head. Jennie remembered an article she had read in the paper over coffee one morning a few weeks before. It was about slavery and human trafficking. The article had said that despite slavery being illegal in most developed areas of the world, more people were technically enslaved than before it was legal. Mostly immigrants, farmhands, anyone without anywhere else to go. Jennie shuddered at becoming one of those statistics. She decided to fight against whatever Boris had planned for her. With any luck he might decide she wasn’t worth the effort it would take to keep her.

Clamping her legs shut she closed her eyes and focused on relaxing as much as she could, willing the two men to get up and leave. Her skin prickled from the cold, goose bumps rising in her skin. Boris obviously wasn’t much on paying for central heating.
 
Oh how the little beauty struggled as she lay trapped between Boris and Yuri. Boris saw how she gritted her teeth, the firry flare of temper in those stunning eyes.. Yet he saw something else as Jennie fought to control her temper, he saw hope spring up in the depths of those striking eyes. No doubt the little golden beauty was entertaining hopes of escape.

However that was not his concern for the moment. Time to sample young Miss Jennie Taylor’s sweet charms. Boris inhaled Jennie’s right nipple, the tip of his tongue flicked across the tip of that taunt little bud. As she struggled and tried to turn away from Chekhov unwanted assault Yuri mouth crushed to Jennie’s left breast. He held her nipple between his teeth and inhaled deeply drawing a cool steady stream of air over the throbbing rosebud. Boris saw how tightly Jennie clamping her shapely legs shut. How she closed her eyes while trying so desperately to guard the treasure that Chekhov seemed intent on claiming. His eyes rested on the tawny golden fleece that covered her Mon’s

“Jennie you can either open your legs for me or I shall have Yuri shave your little pussy bare so not even one hair will hide your naked perfection from me.”

As he spoke his fingers toyed with Jennie’s silky golden fleece. His fore finger dipping to slide along her rose pink folds, to once more tease and torment the girl’s throbbing clit, continuing to keep her on edge of dark forbidden pleasure just beyond her reach.
 
She gasped as Yuri’s mouth gently sucked at her nipple, still wincing slightly whenever his stubbly cheek brushed her breast. Why couldn’t the man shave regularly like everyone else? She gasped softly as he took her nipple in his teeth and sucked cold air over it. She couldn’t help but look down. Cold air had made the little pink bumps erect, and the cool sensation didn’t make it any better. The soft coral-pink skin stood up, wrinkled as if in disdain for the temperature. She began to shiver. Boris’s touch startled her, making her jump slightly and push against Yuri a little more than before.

She glared at him, not in the least put off by his trivial threat. His finger slipped own to toy with her , gently finding her clit and rubbing it in slow, steady circles. Her body tensed, ripples of pleasure writing like snakes in her belly. Once her eyes would focus again she spoke.

“ Fuck you.”
 
Boris Chekhov smiled as Jennie supple young body arched, pressing her breast and nipple to Yuri’s mouth. He savored each little gasp and shiver that rippled through the trapped golden beauty’s gorgeous body as unwanted pleasure left Jennie gasping to catch her breath.

“ Fuck you.”

The young beauty hissed once the wave of dark passion and sinful pleasure had subsided.

“That is exactly what I intend to do Miss Taylor, to fuck you…….. No Jennie, Miss Taylor is to formal my dear, for before the night is out I shall have sampled each of your sweet charms.”

He then turned to Yuri who was feasting on the bound beauty’s left breast and nipple.

“Yuri prepare our young guest to be shaven.”

The hulking giant rolled from Jennie’s side. There was an obscene little Pop as her nipple slipped from between his lips. Yuri grabbed her left ankle and drew it to the side. Yuri fastened a manacle around her trim little ankle. His dark firry hazel eyes held Jennie’s as if to say no matter how she fought or struggled it would only be a moment or two before she would be spread-eagled and bound in place. Open and vulnerable to anything he or Boris Chekhov wished to do to her. It was almost as if he were challenging her to fight for her virtue and honor.
 
Jennie decided that if she was going to make a move, now was as good a time as any. With Chekhov out of the room, as soon as Boris moved to her left leg she raised it and kicked him hard in the groin. He stumbled back, swearing. Jennie quickly untied her wrists, the silk scarves proving remarkably easy to slip free. Wriggling to the edge of the bed she whipped a fist into the giant’s diaphragm, doubling him over. Jennie slipped a hand into his pocket and found the key ring, heavy with keys large and small. She fumbled for a second, then picked out the smallest key and slipped it into the hole on the ankle cuff and twisted. The key turned, stuck, turned again and Jennie felt the mechanism snap open. On the floor, Yuri began to sit up. Jennie punched him in the nose, making blood spatter up his nose and into his eyes. Snatching her panties, sock and shoes from the floor, she glanced into the other room, but Boris had apparently gone to fetch supplies. She ran over to her jacket and pulled out the can of mace. Yuri lumbered through the door. Jennie had just enough time to grab the Taser from the floor and fire a quick spray of Mace into his eyes. He stumbled off to the side, blinded and roaring, bloody hands covering his eyes.. It wouldn’t be long before Boris came to see what all the noise was about. Jennie stuffed the panties into the coat pocket and pulled it on. There would be time to dress later. It took a while to find the right key, but as soon as the door ground open she was halfway to her car, fumbling for the automatic door lock button.
 
Yuri was caught off guard, and Jennie’s kick drove him to his knees. He knew he could not let the golden haired beauty escape or their would be hell to pay, Boris Chekhov did not reward failure. Yuri caught up with Jennie just as she grabbed her leather jacket. The taser and mace drove the giant to his knees once more as he screamed.

” Bitch “

Jennie wasted no time, stuffing ripped panties into the pocket she pulled her jacket on. That little jacket did little to hide the girl’s naked perfection. As Jennie fumbled with Yuri’s keys, searching for the one that would lead to her freedom, she could hear footsteps echoing through the dark industrial building that was her prison. It took a while to find the right key, but as soon as the door ground open she was halfway to her car, fumbling for the automatic door lock button. Running footsteps echoed behind her.

“Stop Miss Taylor or you will regret it my dear! Yuri is not pleased with your little display of temper.!”

It was Chekhov’s voice and he was very, very close to her. Jennie had just about reached her car and the freedom it offered when Serge stepped from the shadows his fist hitting the young beauty in the gut , driving her to her knees. As she knelt there gasping desperately trying to catch her breath Serge relieved her of the taser and mace. Boris Chekhov fingers laced into her golden mane as her drew her to her feet and he dragged Jennie Taylor back to her prison kicking and screaming all the way.

“Go ahead and scream Jennie there is no one to hear you.”

Back she was dragged with Serge following in their wake, back into that dark building where she had been stripped, back to where she was sure Yuri waited for her. Boris threw Jennie into Yuri’s waiting arms, his eyes red like a demon aroused, his face smeared with his own blood. He had been caught off guard once, it would not happen again.

“ You two prepare our Guest for she shall entertain us this evening…… don’t mare that flawless skin damaged goods don’t bring the highest prices!”

This time Jennie would be manacled hand and foot to the bed this time there would be no escape for the golden beauty.

“Serge bring me hot water and soap…its time to shave our sweet little guest’s pussy bare.”

Yuri’s dark hazel eyes were red and on fire as he drew out a straight razor his eyes held Jennie’s in their unblinking gaze.
 
Last edited:
Jennie kicked and screamed as the men dragged her back inside, her cries only cut short when Serge clamped a hand over her mouth. The two men forced her to the bed, Yuri pinning her down while Serge snapped metal cuffs around her wrists and ankles. Up close, Yuri’s eyes were huge and very red, the scent of the mace still powerful enough to make her own eyes water. When he finally got off, Jennie found herself spread-eagle on the bed, her wrists and ankles locked to the bedframe. She felt her toes go numb when he opened the straight razor.

“Please…”

She shivered, cold and vulnerable, wishing she had never borrowed money from this man. Yuri towered over her, grinning. He was a little bigger than Serge, the scar combined with his reddened eyes, evil grin and the stench of cigarette smoke reminding Jennie of nothing so much as a demon straight up from hell. A bowl of steaming water, facecloth and soap were set down on a little table beside the bed. Checking over his shoulder to make sure Boris was watching, Yuri slowly sat down on the edge of the bed, razor in one hand, washcloth in the other.
 
“Please…”

Jennie gasped as she lay shivering in fear, spreader-eagled and chained to the bed as she looked into the demonic eyes of Yuri. She looks so helpless so young and so vulnerable as she lay there. Yuri slowly sat down on the edge of the bed, razor in one hand, washcloth in the other. He lay the razor on Jennie’s quivering belly as he leaned over her his mouth just by her ear.

“You shall pay pretty one.”

His hot moist breath washed over Jennie’s neck and set the stray wisps of hair at the nape of her neck dancing with each breathed word of the man mountain. Slowly Yuri straightened , his demonic gaze unblinking as he held the girl’s strikingly beautiful eyes captive. He took the hot washcloth and slowly began to massage Jennie’s Mon’s and pussy. He took his time teasing her flesh. Then he dipped his hands into the hot water and took the bar of soap to lather his hands and a new more sensual assault commenced. Yuri massaged and lathered Jennie in a most intimate manner untill he could catch the first musky scent that told him Jennie’s healthy young body was ready to betray her again.

It was then that he picked up the straight razor from her quivering belly. He held the deadly sharp razor up, twisting it so that the light caught on its keen edge. He smiled into the golden beauty’s eyes as he lowered the razor, his finger spreading her delicate skin taunt. Cold unyielding steel, touched warm supple skin. The soft whispered rasp of the razor caressed Jennie’s ears. That deadly sharp edge left nothing in its wake but bared skin, so smooth so sweet. Yuri took his time dragging out the process untill at last not one single tawny golden hair remained to hide Jennie’s naked perfection from the three men.
 
Back
Top