Old 10-21-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
bicurious19
Really Really Experienced

strap on?

any guys want to be fucked by a woman with a strap on?
any guys who have been fucked by a woman, please comment and describe it
would love to take turns of me in her pussy and ass, and her returning the favour

Old 10-21-2011, 08:00 PM   #2
cuffs97
Really Really Experienced

Last edited by cuffs97 : 02-18-2013 at 08:57 AM.

Old 10-22-2011, 04:28 AM   #3
Sexydama4U
Virgin

Sounds fun

My husband want to try this...he fucks me in the ass and I just want to have him feel how good it is.

Old 10-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
camslave13
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexydama4U View Post
My husband want to try this...he fucks me in the ass and I just want to have him feel how good it is.
You can tell him it feels wonderful

Old 10-22-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
millieteases
Boat Against the Current

The spouse loves it...I get dressed and then lube up and slip it deep inside him. He comes so freaking hard...

His fantasy is to be in a chain...him in me, my girlfriend buried deep in him...

Someday special, maybe...
Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets,
The muttering retreats
Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels
And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells:
Streets that follow like a tedious argument
Of insidious intent
To lead you to an overwhelming question …
Oh, do not ask, “What is it?”
Let us go and make our visit.

In the room the women come and go
Talking of Michelangelo.

T.S. Eliot - The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

My stories

Old 10-22-2011, 09:00 PM   #6
Samuelx
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bicurious19 View Post
any guys want to be fucked by a woman with a strap on?
any guys who have been fucked by a woman, please comment and describe it
would love to take turns of me in her pussy and ass, and her returning the favour
I'll do you one better....without strapon action, my dick is only 80 percent hard....

Old 10-23-2011, 11:39 AM   #7
mancuriousman
Virgin

Thumbs up Love it

First time post on the forums, imagining things for a very long time and decided an outlet is most definitely needed. I love having my girlfriend use a strapon with me. Does not happen enough for my liking!

Old 03-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #8
hentaifan
Really Experienced

i sure

Do want my wife to fuck me.in my ass. It will hurt even though she would know what to do. Id scream or whatever initially then probably relax. Because I know my ass, it will tighten up like crazy.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:18 PM   #9
kodos9000
Buttman cumeth

It is awesome! Start small and work your way up. and lube, lube, lube. Be relaxed and do not force it! it's all fun and games till your explaining to the Dr. sewing your ass up how it happened! (Never happened to me but I have heard some tales!)

Having your Wife, lover, GF or what ever bring home some monstrous horse cock strap on and slam you like Jordan at an all-star game will end BADLY!!!!!!!!!

But do try it yes! I love it!

Old 03-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #10
friend44
Really Experienced

I've fantasized about trying. Can't wait to find a girl who would do it with me

Old 03-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #11
kodos9000
Buttman cumeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by friend44 View Post
I've fantasized about trying. Can't wait to find a girl who would do it with me
Best of luck! BTW Don't going pulling out a strap on, on the first date. 99% of the women will head for the hills!

Old 03-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #12
friend44
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodos9000 View Post
Best of luck! BTW Don't going pulling out a strap on, on the first date. 99% of the women will head for the hills!
HAHA I wouldn't ask a girl to try it unless I was 100% comfortable with her and knew her well........unless it was a specific meeting where kinky sex was the entire reason for the meet up

Old 03-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #13
kodos9000
Buttman cumeth

Well put! let me know how it works out I love to hear sucsess stories!

Old 03-17-2012, 05:02 AM   #14
JKayle
Really Experienced

I've wanted to try this for a long while; after a discussion, the wife seemed happy enough to give it a go, until we actually bought one, and then went off the idea. Since then, it's sat in a box under the bed, unused for the past four years.

Old 03-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
kodos9000
Buttman cumeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKayle View Post
I've wanted to try this for a long while; after a discussion, the wife seemed happy enough to give it a go, until we actually bought one, and then went off the idea. Since then, it's sat in a box under the bed, unused for the past four years.
I think and this is only an opinion, you went to fast, you went right to the toys when you should have started with fingers. Get you both comfortable with that, get to the point where she can really finger your asshole with your it being uncomfortable. then move to a small butt plug try and let it be mutual when and how fast you progress. I feel from who I have talked to and my own GF who is as dirty as they come! (in a good way) that it is to much for most guys or girls to handle to jump right to fucking you ass with a strap on.

Food for thought. try talking to her again about it. get her rimming and playing with your ass with small toys and her fingers.

Best of luck!
Kodos.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:47 AM   #16
JKayle
Really Experienced

Thanks for the advice, Kodos, and you may be right. I'll keep that in mind for the future, although it may be a while. I need to re-light her interest in all things carnal first; things have been a little too quiet recently on the bedroom front, and I wouldn't want to push my luck the few times she does show an interest.

Things would be so much easier if wives came with a manual... then again, how many guys take the time to read instructions, lol.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:54 AM   #17
friend44
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKayle View Post
Things would be so much easier if wives came with a manual... then again, how many guys take the time to read instructions, lol.
True Story!

Old 03-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #18
charlielicks
Experienced

I fucked my last boyfriend with my strap on. He loved it! It was a blast for both of us. Once he sat on my cock so I could stroke him until he shot all over my tits.

Old 03-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #19
warl0ck1
Mind the Hat!

my and I are looking for our strap-on now I have it narrowed down to 3 different ones right now.

Friday night she used a double dong on me one end in her the other in me came all over my chest.

My Tumblr: I think you get the idea

http://warl0ck1.tumblr.com/

our AmPic thread

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=712588

where we can be found hanging out the one place it doesn't matter if we are thread killers

The Warlock's Castle of magic and other fun

pain and pleasure?

Old 03-18-2012, 11:33 AM   #20
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

That

Quote:
Originally Posted by warl0ck1 View Post
my and I are looking for our strap-on now I have it narrowed down to 3 different ones right now.

Friday night she used a double dong on me one end in her the other in me came all over my chest.

is very, VERY Hot! Thanks for sharing

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?”―Caroline Myss

Old 03-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #21
warl0ck1
Mind the Hat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
is very, VERY Hot! Thanks for sharing
your welcome but I really want her to fuck me and like another post here ride is cowgilr/boy style and cum all over her chest and face then kiss her and share the mess. I am sure I will still be hard and fuck her afterwards Friday night I stayed hard after I came and we fucked again lol. this has been a win for her.

Friday was like a Marathon night we made love then she fucked me then I fucked her.

My Tumblr: I think you get the idea

http://warl0ck1.tumblr.com/

our AmPic thread

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=712588

where we can be found hanging out the one place it doesn't matter if we are thread killers

The Warlock's Castle of magic and other fun

pain and pleasure?

Old 03-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #22
Red_trog
Really Experienced

I love it when my g/f uses her strapon on me I love the way it milks my prostrate she can get me cumming without touching my cock, I also love the way my ass twitches around her strapon when I cum it squeezes so tightly around it. I also love the little pimples around the base but it needs a lot of lubrication especially as she likes to thrust in hard and then pull all the way out and just as my ass closes thrusts back in opening me up

Old 03-18-2012, 12:05 PM   #23
albertaboy
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodos9000 View Post
It is awesome! Start small and work your way up. and lube, lube, lube. Be relaxed and do not force it! it's all fun and games till your explaining to the Dr. sewing your ass up how it happened! (Never happened to me but I have heard some tales!)

Having your Wife, lover, GF or what ever bring home some monstrous horse cock strap on and slam you like Jordan at an all-star game will end BADLY!!!!!!!!!

But do try it yes! I love it!

I read your Cole Bryant story, would sure love to hear future chapters of that one.

I love it when my wife fucks me with a strap-on, for me if it's too small it's no good, but too big is bad. Lots of lube, we have a harness that came with two dido's the second one is about 6 inches long and has a diameter of may 1.5 inches, perfect when we do it more regularly. Generally she fucks me while standing with me lying on my back. I jerk my cock during and it feels amazing. I wish we did it more often.

Old 03-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #24
kodos9000
Buttman cumeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertaboy View Post
I read your Cole Bryant story, would sure love to hear future chapters of that one.

I love it when my wife fucks me with a strap-on, for me if it's too small it's no good, but too big is bad. Lots of lube, we have a harness that came with two dido's the second one is about 6 inches long and has a diameter of may 1.5 inches, perfect when we do it more regularly. Generally she fucks me while standing with me lying on my back. I jerk my cock during and it feels amazing. I wish we did it more often.
Thank you for the complement! I will be adding more soon! The more feed back I get the more I am comfortable to keep adding!

Old 03-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #25
malstroem
femme fatale

I love playing with my strap on

New picture thread!

(Currently having problems with Lit. Find me on Fetlife by the name Kaliva if you want to get in touch)