Old 01-07-2017, 04:38 PM   #1
RicoLouis
Literotica Guru

Just for Fun. Sex Position.

An exercise in creativity. Each writer will post a title of a fictitious sex position and the next poster will have to describe it and then post their own made up title.

Example.
The Stage Couch- Three women all get into a dogie style position and the man penetrates the one in the middle while he fingers the other two.

Now here is one for the next poster.
The Red Dragon.

Old 01-19-2017, 09:12 AM   #2
CeasarBoobage
Literotica Guru

The Red Dragon:

Participants: one man, and one woman on her period.

The woman is wearing only a partial leather outfit, of which the back has steel hoops that connect to a ceiling harness, leaving her suspended face-down several feet above the floor, laying horizontal. Her wrists and ankles are spread wide with ropes tied out to all four corners.

The man stands between her legs, thrusting at his pleasure. When she climaxes, it looks like she's flying and screaming like a dragon as she drips red.

-----------
Next Position:

The Spiderweb

40-something tales so far.
My newest stories are a "FanFiction" of sorts. The stand-alone one is SeeMyCarrie, and the two-part series is My Carrie Pt. 01: Taken At The Party and My Carrie Pt. 02: Home Intrusion.

And yes, I do have smut for sale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Little_Show View Post
Writing erotica is a very exhibitionist and revealing hobby. We are all opening our trench coats for a crowd.

Old 02-26-2017, 04:09 PM   #3
Winterscumming
Literotica Guru

The Spiderweb: This would be where the woman is bound, in what would seem to be the missionary position. It is not. Her arms and legs are all bound to head and foot board in such a way that she is both propped and arching from the bed as well as open and and waiting for the ... fly... To slide in.

There are minor straps at her waist that serves to go around her lovers clothing. The position and attachments are a new fertilization design working to help her lover go deeper longer and bind them together so none of his seed escapes as he works to fertilize the eggs of the web.

New Position:
The Blind Eagle

Playgrounder #408

When you feel my heat... Look into my eyes... It's where my demons hide.. It's where my demons hide... Don't get too close... It's dark inside... It's where my demons hide... It's where my demons hide
-Imagine Dragons

A few notes:
  1. I'm married to a non-Litster.
  2. i'm the pet of an Avid Litster.
  3. I am open to chat/PM. I do not video or pic swap. (Mistress does not share. )
  4. Respect my boundaries. If not, I will block you... The end
  5. Forgive me if I vanish intermittently, sometimes it becomes a bit overwhelming.

If interested, you can find my stories here.

Old 04-06-2017, 01:01 PM   #4
Gotham_Central
Just A Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterscumming View Post
New Position:
The Blind Eagle
A group sex position in which the male (required) is bound spread eagle beneath a bondage frame or sex swing. The second partner secured to the frame with their arms high and spread, as an eagles wings, then made to squat on his face, covering his eyes and causing him to engage in either tea bagging or cunnilingus. The third party then mounts him, taking him vaginally or anally, giving him no idea who he is penetrating. A common variant has both of the latter participants bound to the frame, with all three blind folded.

New Position
The Monkey and the Orange,

Last edited by Gotham_Central : 04-06-2017 at 01:06 PM.

Old 04-16-2017, 06:49 PM   #5
Zionisacat
Experienced

The Monkeys (Bars) and the Orange

A scene popular amongst exhibitionists. The sub is suspended on a set of monkeys bars. A short skirt is optional (but recommended). An orange is quartered and one partner places the peel inside their lips but not inside their mouth to create an orange smile. A rather ineffective gag but popular among age-players.

New position
The raspberry beret

Old 04-16-2017, 06:57 PM   #6
Zionisacat
Experienced

My bad.

Last edited by Zionisacat : 04-16-2017 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Double posted

Old 04-21-2017, 08:05 PM   #7
Kellazdriel
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionisacat View Post
New position
The raspberry beret
This one honors music genius and sexual adventurer, Prince. It requires MFF.

The male (the 'prince') lies on the ground, face up. Two women squat over him and rub their pussies together inches away from his lips. It turns into a double-face sitting.

Next position: The Futa Twist
(I invented this for some of my futa stories so let's see what comes up!)

Old 05-12-2017, 03:16 PM   #8
Gotham_Central
Just A Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellazdriel View Post
Next position: The Futa Twist
(I invented this for some of my futa stories so let's see what comes up!)
A position common in MMF threesomes, in the FUTA twist, a set of "corkscrew anal beads" is inserted into the rectum of Male A, a weight is connected to the end of the bead string. The Female then assumes a doggy style position and Male B engages her in anal intercourse. Male A then penetrates Male B anally. The woman controls the weight, releasing it as Male B orgasms, ideally driving Male A into simultaneous orgasm.

Next Position: the Crouching Nartaki

Old 05-16-2017, 06:51 PM   #9
ByBi
Virgin

Sex Position

The 68

Give me a blow-job and I'll owe you one