Detention With Coach

jax_storyteller

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Posts
312
Tom was the new assistant coach being groomed to take over responsibilities for the basketball team. The coach was 6 foot tall and had dark brown hair with emerald green eyes. However, after a fallout with the head coach his duties have been reduced and was required to regularly stay late and supervise detention. The athletic young coach in his late 20s soon found himself in compromising positions as more and more senior girls deliberately got themselves detention in order to seduce Mr Henderson. It was also an open secret that due to his dissatisfaction in his job he very rarely turned down any attention from his female students.

Tom:

short dark brown hair, green eyes, 6 feet tall, athletic physique, strong but more toned than muscular, tanned skin.

Samantha:

shoulder-length dark hair, auburn highlights. Light brown eyes and pale skin. Slightly pouty lips, beauty mark on her left cheek. 5'5. thin frame, D cups, pierced navel.
 
Last edited:
Coach arrived for detention at 3:30 PM on the dot unlocking the little red door to the room and the far edge of the school. Tom walked into the empty classroom and paced back and forth waiting. Glancing down at his watch the time was now 3:40 PM and those attending detention were 10 min late. Tom sat by the old oak desk opening the list of students due to attend. Glancing down the list to see if he recognised any of the names. Samantha Jones seem to ring the bell, now which one was she he thought to himself?
 
Samantha Jones strutted down the hallway, in no major rush to get to detention. She was a senior and detention for a senior was just about the biggest joke there was. No matter what she did, she knew the principal wouldn't suspend or expel her and risk jeopardizing his 100% graduation record. She loved the power that came with having senior status. And she certainly loved having to serve detention with a hottie like the new assistant coach.

She'd heard about him from some girls in her class. They all told her how sexy he was and how easy he was to get with. So naturally, she started making trouble in all the ways she knew how to snag herself a meet and greet. She just had to satisfy her curiosity and see what all the fuss was about. 12 minutes late, she stepped into the doorway of the detention room, pleased to see that no one else had bothered to show up. She spotted Tom pacing, his brows furrowed over his intense green eyes. Mmm, he was hot. "Looking for some people?" She teased, placing her hands on her hips, accentuating her figure as her plaid skirt rode up on her thighs.
 
Last edited:
Tom Henderson raised his gaze hearing someone entering the classroom with the detention was held to see a beautiful young woman, just strolling in without a care in the world. The assistant coach glanced at the clock reading she was 12 min late and apparently the only student from the list who had bothered to turn up. Toms look softened and instead of verbally chastising the girl about being late, he just smiled letting his eyes roll over the slender woman's natural curves. She was really cute and really hot and the way she held herself accentuating her bodies shape, distracting him from her question. "Urm... Yes and who may you be?" He said with a warm tone of voice forcing his eyes down to the table pickup the list serving detention this afternoon.
 
Samantha grinned, seeing Tom get a bit flustered by her presence. She knew that she was attractive; her last few boyfriends and a few girls even had told her so. Her flawless, pale skin, her light brown eyes, thin frame and full D cups certainly didn't hurt her. It was no wonder that Tom couldn't even manage to yell at her for being late. Not that it would've made a difference really.

She sauntered over to the young assistant coach, stopping directly in front of him as she twirled a long strand of auburn-streaked hair around her finger. She leaned in close to him, pretending to peer down at the list, searching for her name, all the while granting him a closer view of her ample cleavage through her tiny button-up top. "That's me. Samantha." She confirmed, tapping her fingernail against the list, indicating her name. "Looks like we'll be serving detention together, Mr. Henderson."
 
Last edited:
Tom tried to compose himself as Samantha made her way towards him, watching closely as she wound her silky red hair around her finger. He observed her drawing closer tilting her body in such a way that top opened wide, hanging down giving Tom a superb view of his young students cleavage. He tried not to stare but he couldn't remove his eyes even as she spoke confirming she was indeed Samantha and it came to him how he recognised the name. He might not have been teaching the girls for gym class that he had eyes, unlike every male in her presence he watched her during her athletic pursuits. "Oh yes, Miss Jones" he paused almost salivating as he recalled the young girl, returning his piercing green eyes to look upon the vision of loveliness in front of him. "Okay, please take a seat and quietly get on with, well whatever you need to get on with it" he said placing his list on the table and ticking the appearance box next to Samantha's name with the black pen sitting on the wooden desk, indicating she attended her detention
 
Last edited:
Samantha smiled to herself, completely aware of Tom's eyes piercing into her young flesh; no doubt imagining what she'd look like with her white top and plaid skirt discarded, scattered about on the classroom floor. She didn't move an inch when he suggested she should sit in one of the student desks. Instead, she reached down and played with the very end of her skirt, drawing Tom's attention to her toned legs. "Don't you want to know why I'm in detention first?"
 
Tom's eyes glanced down being drawn to her slender legs as her hands flitted with the bottom of her plaid skirt. "Yes Samantha, why don't you tell me what you've done to get stuck in detention" he answered reluctantly raising his gaze back up looking into her light brown eyes. He smiled at the young dark haired girl waiting for a response as he thought to himself. This is how you get into trouble, engaging with the students,with such young supple bodies, tender thighs. He had to stop thinking as his thoughts veered off as somebody who worked in his job shouldn't be entertaining.
 
"Well...6 demerits gets you a detention, right?" Samantha counted off on her manicured fingertips, resting her weight on her right leg, pushing her left hip out to the side as she explained. "I got 2 demerits for a non-regulation length skirt...meaning, if I bend over just so, you'd get a great look at my ass." She said with a teasing gleam in her eyes, daring Tom to inquire further into that claim.

"I got a third for my shirt being untucked...which I think is just stupid. Don't you?" She cooed, pushing her chest toward Mr. Henderson, making the buttons strain in their holes. "And I got my last 3 in class....for um..." She grinned, slowly rolling her tongue around inside her mouth, emphasizing the little beauty mark on her left cheek. "...distracting a classmate." She tilted her head, teasing. "Wanna know what I was doing to distract him?"
 
Tom glanced back briefly checking his positioning and leaned back perching his rear end on the edge of the table as he listened intently as Samantha started to mesmerise the assistant coach "no, really? No" he replied wondering if he should take the bait she appeared to be leaving for him. "That can't be true." He turned his head towards the classroom door and looked through the window to see if anyone was around. Not seeing anyone he indulged his curiosity "okay, I have to call you on that one. Prove it!" He said with a gentle smile realising he was asking this young woman to bend over for him.

"Mmm yeah I think you might be right about your shirt at being untucked" he said lustfully leering towards her large D cup breasts straining under the shirt. Tom completely forgetting himself and not making any attempt to cover how lustfully he was looking Samantha's chest as a breasts heaved beneath her shirt as she inhaled and exhaled. He could only imagine how this alluring young woman was distracting fellow classmate and after everything he had seen so far she was beginning to arouse the young assistant coach. As he hung off every word she said he enquired, quickly glancing small window in the door "Samantha, I do. I really, really do want you to tell me how you were distracting him?" He replied with an urgency smiling as as she used her assets to seductive effect.
 
Samantha giggled as Tom propositioned her. "Mr. Henderson...are you asking to get a peek at my panties?" She feigned shock, playfully covering her mouth with her hand, stifling an exaggerated gasp. Amused with her power over his better judgment, she turned around and bent over beside the desk, offering Tom an unobstructed view of her purple underwear-clad ass cheeks. She glanced back at him, over her shoulder, teasing, "I think they're cute, don't you?"

She turned to face him again, positioning herself upright before he could get lost in the image of her firm ass. "Anyway..." She moved closer to Tom, not giving him room to get up from the desk. She lowered her voice as she continued. "This boy in my class dared me to rub his cock under his desk. He bet I couldn't get him off before the bell rang. I bet I could. The teacher caught me with my hand in his lap because he just couldn't stop groaning." She confessed, lifting the offending hand, wriggling her fingers in front of Tom's face. "I would've succeeded, yknow...if he hadn't been so loud about it." She grinned wickedly, shrugging her shoulders, inviting Tom's dazzling eyes to the gentle rise and fall of her bosom.
 
Last edited:
Tom didn't know what to say that she enquired whether he wanted to sneak a peek at her panties not realising she was playing shocked and toying with him, making the next few seconds rather uncomfortable for Mr Henderson. Tom watched eagerly as she turned and leaned over, showing her tight little arse wrapped tightly in small purple knickers. His lower jaw dropped surprised how brazen Samantha was and how gorgeous her tiny backside was, so very tight he thought.. Tom wanted to grab her delicious rear-ended with both hands and cop a good feel, knowing he couldn't and shouldn't be thinking such things. And certainly shouldn't get in the habit of getting to know the girls attending detention carnally, needing to resist temptation before him. " Urm yes they are very nice Samantha" he said lustily needing to remind himself to resist, tell her to be seated and finish the detention in silence he thought to himself, Samantha straightening herself and turning about-face.

Tom hung off her every word having shifted uncomfortably close to him explaining how she got caught masturbating another student on a dare. Perhaps it was the way she softly spoke to him, or the way she was inviting him to look down at her stunning chest yet again or just the whole succession of events since Samantha entered the room. The young woman's hypnotic effect left him with a large tenting affect in his trousers, he himself was unaware how stimulating she had been, his eyes drawn to her wicked grin.
 
Last edited:
"So...that's why I'm here." Samantha sighed, pouting her glossed lips. "Stuck after school...in detention..." she drawled, slowly lifting her hand to run her fingertip down the front of Tom's shirt, ever so gently grazing his chest muscles. "...with you," she concluded, looking up into Tom's green eyes, shamelessly close to him at the desk. She dared to move even closer, brushing her thigh against his pant leg, noticing his excitement through the corner of her mischievous eyes. "Hmph...and I don't have a thing to do..."
 
Tom's emerald green eyes drawn trancelike into some answers as he feels a fingertip ever so slightly running over his chest, captivated by her words, wanting this stunningly attractive young woman with every fibre in his being. You can't do this Tom. Not again. He tried to tell himself feeling her slender thigh briefly rubbing against his leg "Samantha, I – I –" he stuttered "you're a student here, I shouldn't urm be doing this" he said trying hard to resist the divine temptation in front of him, with nowhere to retreat from the incredibly sensuous young woman making advances towards the assistant coach, her shapely breasts heaving within her shirt, his body screaming with desire trying to override his will.
 
"Shouldn't ...be doing ...what?" Samantha smirked, loving how Tom was stammering, searching for the appropriate responses to all of her inappropriate advances. It was so painfully obvious that he wanted her. His desire for her only drove her desire for him more. Slowly running her finger down further along his abs, she teased him. "I'm just trying to serve my detention, Mr. Henderson," She purred, poised to make her way toward the front of his slacks if he didn't stop her. "I've gotten into lots of trouble already..."
 
"S-S-Samantha p-p-please stop this at once" he stammered trying to regain control stopping himself from giving in to his powerful urges. "M-M-miss Jones, if you p-p-p-persist in this unseemly behaviour, I-I-I will be forced to urm" he said struggling trying to find the words, his eyes drawn feeling the dark haired girl's finger sliding down his abs teasingly and his body's willingness to stop her weakening with every moment "e-e-extend your detention, d-d-do you want two weeks detention, d-d-do y-you?" Tom stuttered blustering. He had the authority to impose longer punishments but this would be the first time he had actually given out any extra detention.
 
Samantha ignored the assistant coach's half-hearted plea, continuing her finger's lazy descent down along his toned physique. Her lips parted just slightly in a coy grin as her nail grazed his stomach just above where she believed his belly button to reside beneath his shirt. "Ooh Mr. Henderson...." She mewed, tracing her fingernail around Tom's navel in a slow, tight circle. "Are you telling me that you'll keep me in detention for two whole weeks more if I don't stop?" She placed her free hand just above Tom's knee, lightly squeezing his thigh. "Would you really punish me like that?" She asked in a demure tone, batting her long lashes as her hand crept up his thigh.
 
Tom looked lustfully towards the big breasted, slender beauty ahead of him gazing over her pretty face preceding his first attempt to ask her to cease her inappropriate behaviour towards him. He couldn't deny he didn't really want Samantha to stop her advances but he knew it shouldn't be doing this and he could feel himself falling under the spell. Tom grasped feeling her touching his thigh "I-I-I'm serious Miss J-J-Jones" he answered looking down as he felt her hand slowly shifting up his leg "t-two whole weeks of after school detention! J-J-Just you and me and your b-b-books" he responded a little more boldly still stuttering.
 
"Don't you mean you and me ...and my b-b-boobs?" Samantha teased, squeezing Tom's thigh a bit more firmly, letting her other hand rest at the waistband of his pants. The edge of her palm rested precariously against the button, just itching to pull it lose from its hole. "I see you looking at them, Mr. Henderson." She sighed, audaciously pushing her tits into his face. "I guess I can't blame you. My shirt is pretty tight...it's practically about to burst open, isn't it?" She bit her glossed lip in the center, keeping her eyes locked on his, waiting on his next move.
 
"Miss Jones, I-I-I have to insist…" He said breathing heavily as she boldly pressed her heaving chest forward "y-y-you are mistaken I-I-I..." Stuttering again not able to finish his own sentences swept up in the lust of the situation. His whole body was on fire with Samantha captivating him and completely overpowering his ability to resist temptations, wanting to move his head so he could press his face against her heaving bosom. He tilted his head upwards to see her biting her lip, his piercing green eyes overwhelmed by her tenacious pursuit. "M-M-Miss Jones, Samantha, if you persist I won't be able to stop myself" he said breathing heavily, filled with desire with only the tiniest thread preventing him from acting.
 
Last edited:
Samantha didn't want Tom to stop himself. She wanted the exact opposite, in fact and it thrilled her to know that his resistance to her advances was crumbling. As the alluring scent of his cologne filled her nose, she wondered what exactly he'd do to her if he wasn't able to stop himself. Would he bend her over the desk and fuck her? Spank her ass, maybe? The possibilities were making her restless.

Samantha had been with plenty of hot guys in her grade, but Tom was the hottest guy in the whole school and the most inappropriate to mess around with at the moment, which made him the sexiest target. She leaned toward him even more, tilting her head slightly to press her lips to the shell of his ear. "I've been a very bad girl, Mr. Henderson..." Samantha purred into Tom's ear, grasping the button on the front of his pants between her fingers, slowly twisting it around and around. "I need to serve my detention....I need to be punished..." She whispered, the lust dripping in her voice as she pulled the button loose. "...and you need to be the one to punish me."
 
Tom's heart was pounding in his chest, bringing herself nearer and her head inching tighter until he felt her lips pressed against his ear, feeling her warm breath As she proceeded to utter softly for his ears only. The assistant coach shut his eyes trying to refrain from any kind of response to those immensely powerful words but she kept on filling his mind with erotic imagery, it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. He opened his eyes feeling her releasing the button on his pants, his cock twitching with anticipation. "I-I-I warned you S-S-Samantha, I expect to see you here after school every day for two weeks" having given in to temptation his stuttering dissipated and his hand inappropriately rested on young girls pale thigh. "You have been a very bad girl, Miss Jones and now you have to pay the consequences for your actions" he said more calmly but his pulse was racing with excitement, sliding his palm up her leg, caressing down between her inner thighs, sliding her plaid skirt as he did.
 
Samantha knew that Tom was hers the moment he shut his beautiful eyes. He could no longer resist her, despite his best efforts. She knew that she'd get her way; She always did. She smirked, grasping the zipper on his pants, slowly pulling it down as Mr. Henderson punished her with another two weeks of detention. "Yes, Mr. Henderson. If you think that's what I deserve," She cooed, releasing the metal zipper once it was all the way down. She parted her legs for him as his hand slid underneath her skirt, caressing the flesh of her thigh. She sighed softly, enjoying the warmth of his broad palm against her skin. "Oh yes, whatever you say, Mr. Henderson. I'm ready to be punished..."
 
Tom's eyes glanced towards the window in the door making sure that one was around, he should have known better than to think he could have resisted a girl is stunning as Samantha was. Even though he never had a chance with her skilful seduction breaking his defences one by one. As his hand rose further her toned inner thigh she opened her legs for him. Tom turned his head moved his lips towards her sensually pouty lipstick covered lips and kiss the stunningly attractive young woman, pecking her softly at first, then slowly opening the kiss up in longer wet kisses sliding his tongue into her mouth. His other hand reached around Samantha, tracing his fingers down her back, put his fingertips pressed against her purple panties delicately running his fingers against her crotch, over the thin fabric covering her tight young pussy.
 
Back
Top