Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 03-27-2015, 12:01 PM   #1
GracieLove
Really Really Experienced

Sexual Hypnosis... To do it or not to do it... that is the question

I wanted to share a really awesome thing that my gorgeous hunka burnin' love did for me.

The other day, he put together a hypnosis tape for me. It was not just meant to relax and de-stress me, but also to try an experiment on "sexual suggestion aTnd conditioning"..

Two things he especially wanted me to focus on in my subconscious was "to come when he spoke certain words" and also "to go braless" as often as possible...

I have only listened to this awesome tape twice so far, but already I am feeling an incredible difference overall in level of awareness of my body, my erogenous zones and my sexuality...

Has anyone ever gone down this path before and if you have, did it help you feel more sexy and sensual towards your lover or partner(s)?

Old 03-27-2015, 12:19 PM   #2
hardcollege4
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracieLove View Post
I wanted to share a really awesome thing that my gorgeous hunka burnin' love did for me.

The other day, he put together a hypnosis tape for me. It was not just meant to relax and de-stress me, but also to try an experiment on "sexual suggestion aTnd conditioning"..

Two things he especially wanted me to focus on in my subconscious was "to come when he spoke certain words" and also "to go braless" as often as possible...

I have only listened to this awesome tape twice so far, but already I am feeling an incredible difference overall in level of awareness of my body, my erogenous zones and my sexuality...

Has anyone ever gone down this path before and if you have, did it help you feel more sexy and sensual towards your lover or partner(s)?
This sounds great, I've listened to a few erotic hypnosis audios before, but I never really felt like they worked on me, I always felt that I was aware of my thoughts too much to get the benefit of it. I'd love for it to work though

Old 03-27-2015, 01:16 PM   #3
GracieLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcollege4 View Post
This sounds great, I've listened to a few erotic hypnosis audios before, but I never really felt like they worked on me, I always felt that I was aware of my thoughts too much to get the benefit of it. I'd love for it to work though
I kind of thought like that too myself, like I wouldn't be able to relax enough to accept the suggestions.. but this tape is done so well that it patiently makes the suggestions a number of times throughout it, and gets you so relaxed, that your conscious mind does relinquish control at some point...

I also think that the sound of the hypnotist's voice, it's pitch and rhythm makes all the difference...

Old 03-27-2015, 01:20 PM   #4
hardcollege4
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I kind of thought like that too myself, like I wouldn't be able to relax enough to accept the suggestions.. but this tape is done so well that it patiently makes the suggestions a number of times throughout it, and gets you so relaxed, that your conscious mind does relinquish control at some point...

I also think that the sound of the hypnotist's voice, it's pitch and rhythm makes all the difference...
Yeah, I bet that's true, or sometimes they'll say something strange or phrased differently and it completely snaps me out of it. Like British ones where the hypnotist says wanker, takes me right out of it

Old 03-27-2015, 01:46 PM   #5
GracieLove

Quote:
Yeah, I bet that's true, or sometimes they'll say something strange or phrased differently and it completely snaps me out of it. Like British ones where the hypnotist says wanker, takes me right out of it
That made me laugh out loud. Yeah, I hear ya.. They do say that the brain is the largest sexual organ in the body soooo... how you stimulate it makes all the difference, don't you think..?

Old 03-27-2015, 01:52 PM   #6
hardcollege4
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That made me laugh out loud. Yeah, I hear ya.. They do say that the brain is the largest sexual organ in the body soooo... how you stimulate it makes all the difference, don't you think..?
Absolutely, that's why I wish I could find one that I could really get into, maybe I should ask angeloftemptation to do an erotic audio because she is soo good at her audio stories, that would surely do it for me

Old 03-27-2015, 11:29 PM   #7
SubmissiveMom
Experienced

Oh wow x hypnosis and what further things I may be persuaded to do in this state has often intrigued me and Ive fantasised and played imagining this x I imagine being persuaded to perform the most sexual taboo acts I would never consciously allow and then awake without guilt x x x

Old 03-27-2015, 11:37 PM   #8
emma_the_librarian
Back on the Lit Boat

Location: Just a few scant miles to the west coast waves of sunny So Cal
Quote:

I want to hear your sexy one's recording.....
Sounds incredible.

Old Yesterday, 12:05 AM   #9
turnofthepaige
Really Experienced

I've been hypnotized several times and I really enjoy that. Just the thought of hearing a soft hypnotic voice gives me goosebumps. I enjoy letting go and having someone be able to relax me and letting go of my inhibitions. If someone is good enough I go very deep and find it so hard to resist which is very nice

Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM   #10
GracieLove

Quote:
Absolutely, that's why I wish I could find one that I could really get into, maybe I should ask angeloftemptation to do an erotic audio because she is soo good at her audio stories, that would surely do it for me
Maybe the secret is to get someone to make a tape just for you... someone whose voice would caress you and direct you at the same time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveMom View Post
Oh wow x hypnosis and what further things I may be persuaded to do in this state has often intrigued me and Ive fantasised and played imagining this x I imagine being persuaded to perform the most sexual taboo acts I would never consciously allow and then awake without guilt x x x
Exactly!! What a way to free yourself of your inhibitions and build your self confidence, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma_the_librarian View Post
I want to hear your sexy one's recording.....
Sounds incredible.
Sure emma! I will ask him if he would like to share it with you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnofthepaige View Post
I've been hypnotized several times and I really enjoy that. Just the thought of hearing a soft hypnotic voice gives me goosebumps. I enjoy letting go and having someone be able to relax me and letting go of my inhibitions. If someone is good enough I go very deep and find it so hard to resist which is very nice
I know, right?? It is a beautiful way to float away... and still be there, if ya know what I mean...