Old 09-03-2014, 08:45 PM   #1
VelveteenFancy
Experienced

Waist training and corsets

Hey all,
I was just wondering if there are any other fellow waist trainers out there or those that simply appreciate the curves created by a corset. So please share your adventures, appreciation, or envy of corsetry.

I started waist training about a month ago, so I'm still a novice and I haven't been able to dramatically reduce my waistline yet. Though I love the effect of wearing a corset, the great posture it provides and the constant pressure (it's like some one is hugging my waist all day long).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 3.JPG (64.0 KB, 161 views)
File Type: jpg photo 1.jpg (35.2 KB, 157 views)

Last edited by VelveteenFancy : 09-07-2014 at 01:48 AM. Reason: Photos added

Old 09-03-2014, 09:10 PM   #2
littlecordelera
Really Really Experienced

Can you actually reduce your waistline with a corset? I've never heard of this. I know you can pull it tight while wearing the corset, I have a few, but it can't actually change your waistline. Or can it?

Old 09-03-2014, 09:26 PM   #3
VelveteenFancy
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecordelera View Post
Can you actually reduce your waistline with a corset? I've never heard of this. I know you can pull it tight while wearing the corset, I have a few, but it can't actually change your waistline. Or can it?
If you wear it constantly and over a long period of time you can reduce your waist line and alter the shape of your body.

Old 09-03-2014, 09:45 PM   #4
littlecordelera
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelveteenFancy View Post
If you wear it constantly and over a long period of time you can reduce your waist line and alter the shape of your body.
Oh! I never knew that!

Old 09-03-2014, 09:55 PM   #5
VelveteenFancy
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlecordelera View Post
Oh! I never knew that!
I'm glad I could share a bit of knowledge then

Old 09-03-2014, 11:57 PM   #6
olderguy44
Virgin

keep working at it!

I am a huge fan of women in corsets, they enhance her curves and posture as well as being objects of beauty in themselves.
I admire you for training your body this way. Persist and you will achieve your goal, I have known women obtain waist sizes they thought impossible.
I would love you to post a picture of yourself corsetted.

Old 09-04-2014, 12:23 AM   #7
VelveteenFancy
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by olderguy44 View Post
I am a huge fan of women in corsets, they enhance her curves and posture as well as being objects of beauty in themselves.
I admire you for training your body this way. Persist and you will achieve your goal, I have known women obtain waist sizes they thought impossible.
I would love you to post a picture of yourself corsetted.
Thank you for the praise and the encouragement. Though I don't think my goals are that ambitious, my goal is to have a 22 in waist.

Old 09-04-2014, 12:24 AM   #8
mnbreastluver
Hands On Approach

I never knew you could alter your waist line either! I will say there's nothing sexier than a corset! Very alluring! Hopefully women post pictures! Thanks for starting this thread!

Old 09-04-2014, 02:47 AM   #9
garyr19680
Experienced

Of course as you continue to wear it and train your body into a smaller and smaller waist, you displace the organs inside your abdomen. You won't be able to breathe as deeply as before because your organs are pressing up into your lung area, and the corset, over time, allows the muscles and connective tissue that hold things together to atrophy, you can become dependent on your corset and will be unable to have it off except for brief periods.

That's what happened to a lot of women during the 1800s.

Old 09-04-2014, 05:15 PM   #10
IBlithering
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyr19680 View Post
That's what happened to a lot of women during the 1800s.
And look where they all are now. Dead. Best be cautious.

Old 09-05-2014, 01:06 PM   #11
hardcollege4
Literotica Guru

I'm sure you've seen or heard of this woman before, but she's real big into corseting, I know it's very unnatural but I can't take my eyes off of her shape. It's very sexy to me

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...st-d704d5s.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...st-d77qf24.jpg

Old 09-05-2014, 05:16 PM   #12
mnbreastluver
Hands On Approach

Old 09-05-2014, 06:44 PM   #13
VelveteenFancy
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcollege4 View Post
I'm sure you've seen or heard of this woman before, but she's real big into corseting, I know it's very unnatural but I can't take my eyes off of her shape. It's very sexy to me

http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...st-d704d5s.jpg

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...st-d77qf24.jpg
I've seen pictures of her before! I'm a little jealous of her, because she is a bit larger she can achieve crazy voluptuous curves, and putts a whole new definition to an hourglass figure.

Old 09-05-2014, 07:14 PM   #14
TROLLISH
Loves Spam

Last edited by chargergirl : 09-05-2014 at 07:16 PM. Reason: troll

Old 09-05-2014, 07:18 PM   #15
TROLLISH
Loves Spam

Hahahahaha.

Old 09-05-2014, 07:32 PM   #16
chargergirl
Mod of Fet. Central

Keep on with your trolling and I'll just keep on deleting. It's no problem, really.

"Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option."

"You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing that we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down." Mary Pickford (18921979) Canadian actress, co-founder of United Artists

"There is only one country: the earth. There is only one people: humanity. There is only one religion: love." - Erasmus

Old 09-05-2014, 09:03 PM   #17
twister947
Literotica Guru

Umm, yeah...rearranging your guts sounds like a bad idea.

I'm all about body mods...been pierced all over, but draw the line at things that have health consequences. Be smart.

John Waters

Old 09-06-2014, 03:54 AM   #18
bluesky496
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Hey all,
I was just wondering if there are any other fellow waist trainers out there or those that simply appreciate the curves created by a corset. So please share your adventures, appreciation, or envy of corsetry.

I started waist training about a month ago, so I'm still a novice and I haven't been able to dramatically reduce my waistline yet. Though I love the effect of wearing a corset, the great posture it provides and the constant pressure (it's like some one is hugging my waist all day long).
it will take some time but you will notice a difference ,yes it does work and you will end up with a smaller waist and if you wish it an hour glass figure .

Old 09-09-2014, 12:28 AM   #19
VelveteenFancy
Experienced

Anyone else? And here I thought there would have been more corset lovers out there.

Old 09-09-2014, 12:42 AM   #20
LadyVer
Cat Lover

I can understand wearing corsets for short periods. But the commenter earlier had a point about the health hazards. It was acceptable for women to faint during the era of wearing corsets. In reality it was the corsets. The myth was that women were frail vessels who were overcome by the complexities of life.

Old 09-09-2014, 12:47 AM   #21
Passthebeer
Really Experienced

Oh I am a lover of women in corsets ..need this thread to get going women add your corset pics

Old 11-24-2014, 01:03 AM   #22
chatdreamer
Experienced

Quote:
Hey all,

Hmmmm nice happy to see u..

Old 11-24-2014, 01:16 AM   #23
prdigy666
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Anyone else? And here I thought there would have been more corset lovers out there.
I like to think of myself as a calm, cool, collected man. There aren't many things that break me of that. The guy that can separate the best looking woman in the bar from the gaggle that are humping her leg and throwing drinks in front of her. Sure, a woman with a great chest and tons of cleavage will toss a glitch into my system but I can normally play it off one way or another...

A woman in a corset on the other hand, turns me into a drooling fucking moron. I ran into the Jaegermeister girls at a concert once. Thigh high fishnets, stilettos and black leather corsets. I swear I dropped $200 on shots that night...