Old 11-17-2016, 08:10 AM   #1
Tattersail
Really Experienced

Door to door

When I was younger, around 18, I had a job as a door to door "charity ambassador". I used to work for various charities and get people to sign up to a direct debit for them. I got quite good at the job and was able to train some people.

One of the people I was training was a young girl called Leona. She was a different ethnicity to me, and had a very modern look. That is, she had purple and green locks through her hair, and a couple of piercings. We worked together for a few weeks, and I got this sort of chemistry from her. I'd catch her giving me a "look" that made me feel she fancied me. One day we were walking down a street and I stopped her and asked her if she'd like to kiss me. She said yes, and we just started kissing there and then. It was hot, I'd never kissed a black girl before, her lips were full and her tongue was big. It turned me on something enormous. We had walked past an alley a few moments ago and I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards it.

We started kissing again and she put her hands down my pants. I was erect and she started massaging my cock. I had a hand up her top and her nipples were erect, hard and full. She had pert boobs, very firm, they were bigger than my hands. I could not believe my luck. Without warning she pulled down my pants and got down on her knees. I will never forget this. She slipped my cock into her mouth and held eye contact with me. This dark skinned beauty with big white eyes staring up at me, my cock getting the best moment of its young life. People walked past the end of the alley, I could see but they did not see us. It was naughty, the factor that we could get caught. That we were working. That it was not allowed. None of it mattered, all that mattered was Leona and how she licked and sucked my cock. I came in her mouth and she smiled up at me and swallowed.

I will always remember that day. I will always remember that moment.

We dated for a while, I took her virginity which is another story, and we stayed friends for a bit. She ended up marrying a guy that looked quite similar to me which was flattering.

Old 11-17-2016, 08:33 AM   #2
bgdick68
Really Experienced

Lucky guy

I love black women. Love those lips--so different from white girls. And so sexual.

Old 11-17-2016, 10:58 AM   #3
Tattersail
Really Experienced

We had a map of an area, and allocated streets and what we would do is run them streets all day until everyone was spoken to. One street in Liverpool has a very erotic memory. I knock on this door and a middle age lady answers, think I was doing a dog charity that day, so I start with my spiel and she agrees with the cause and invites me in.

The day was almost over, I had already resigned myself to going home, it was about 730 at night, and we usually got back to the office around 9ish anyway, but there were no set times.

I was around 20 years of age, she was 50 plus but she looked very nice, she had short hair and wrinkles around the eyes. She had a business like suit on and carried herself well. All the way through I was flirting with her, mainly for good customer service but also because I did crush on her.

At the end (of signing the documents) she told me she recently had her bathroom done and asked if I wanted to see it, I said yes. We went upstairs, and my heart began to race, but I didn't know why. She showed me her bathroom and I said I liked it and we went back downstairs. Then she asked if I wanted a coffee, I said yes, by this time I had clicked that she "may" be flirting with me. I couldn't accept that though as there was a massive age gap.

After a brief conversation over coffee she looked me in the eyes and said that she had just had her bedroom done would I like to see it. My heart stopped but my confidence never wavered. We pushed our chairs back as we stood up together, I crossed the space between us and kissed her. She took a step back and her back came up against the wall, her head near a painting. My hand was behind her head, my lips locked with hers. She grabbed my hand and led me towards the stairs.

I followed her up, and she led me into her room. I turned and shut the door, I turned again and she was already half naked. Her blouse was open and she was wearing a black bra, her skirt was on the floor and she was wearing matching underwear. Her breasts were small and pert and she had a fantastic figure. I started to strip and we were kissing. I don't know where the fright come from but I could not get a full erection, to this day I do not know why because when I think on it, it turns me on something fierce.

So to cover this fact, I picked her up and threw her into the middle of her bed. I climbed onto the bed and started licking her wet pussy. It tasted so fucking good, what I didn't expect was how awesome this woman was. As I started to give her oral she span around and got hold of my penis. What then followed was my licking her and fingering her whilst she sucked me off. In no time at all she was cumming and moaning, and arching, and I fucking couldn't stand it any longer, my erection was full, my mind was sated, I came in her mouth, on her mouth and down her neck. It was so fucking erotic I can remember it vividly to this day.