Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 02-25-2017, 01:40 AM   #1
Katieb_38
Really Experienced

My SIL and what to do about her.

Ok this has come from the fantasy/taboo thread that you would partake in. I have always liked my husbands sister and while I would of liked to take it further I have always regarded her as off limits. This isn't anything my hubby has ever said but I disciplined myself to say she's a no go.
She is a very good looking woman, she's a size 12 with nice C cup breasts and shortish jet black hair. She's 36 so a little younger than me. She's been married for just over 10 years but recently her and her husband split up. Nobody else involved they just grew apart.

She's obviously torn up about the whole thing although she knows it was the right decision, but she's getting over it slowly. I still regard her not just as a SIL but as a good friend, but I do still have a sexual interest in her. The other week I was at her house and we were talking and she was getting a little tearful over her split and I cuddled her, She had her head on my shoulder and I had to stop myself from turning my head and kissing her on the cheek. Sounds not to bad but if I had done that I knew I would of tried to take it further. That would be like trying to take advantage which I don't want to do.

Then there's my husband who I cant lie to and he kind of knows what I feel about her. I did recently just say to him that maybe she needs a little female love. He knew what I meant and just said what happens between me and her is something he doesn't want to know.

So last night me and Laura went for a drink as she' not really been out much since the split. We had a few drinks and a laugh and I think it helped her. We went back to her house and had a night cap before I come home. The drink always makes it easy to say things that you would find difficult to say.
I said to her how much I liked her and that being intimate with her is something I always wanted to do with her.

I think she was surprised about what I said. She told me that she was always a little curious about the whole bi sexual thing and she asked why I never came on to her in all the years we knew each other. I told her my reasons and she agreed and said it was great that I was so respectful of her and her marriage. Then she asked what hubby thought I told her the truth. We talked a little more and I ordered a cab to come home.

Then she surprised me when I told her I had rang for cab, she asked if I would cancel the cab and stay the night with her. She also added I wouldn't be in the spare room.
I have to be honest that thought of a night together was there in my mind like it always has been. I felt though that if we were to have this experience I don't want it to be a spur of the moment encounter which was fuelled by drink.

I may sound like a woman who enjoys lots of sex, which I do and I do enjoy a night of passion with another woman. Truth be told if she had been any woman other than my SIL last night then at this moment I would be naked and cuddled up to her right now.

There was a look in her eye that she wanted us to sleep together but I explained that if this is what she wants then I would prefer it on a clearer head so neither of us have regrets the following morning. She agreed that that is probably the best way to go.
Sorry to make this into a novel but just wanted to let everyone know the story. As to what happens next, we will talk on Saturday and take it from there. My hubby is away on a Stag weekend in Spain so this is why I chose this time to see what she thinks.

Old 02-25-2017, 01:47 AM   #2
peterthelicker
Literotica Guru

Sounds to me as though the time is approaching rapidly! 😄😈😇

Old 02-25-2017, 01:48 AM   #3
blackstallion21
Sexologist Extraordinaire

well you caught my attention enough for me to read the whole thing, so I def didn't mind the novel, and wouldn't mind reading more!

GOOD LUCK

Old 02-25-2017, 08:04 AM   #4
NeedingMore2
Really Experienced

I am so glad you started a thread on this. I am very interested in hearing what comes next. You're a fantastic story teller and I hope for the best for you, your SIL, and your hubby.

Old 02-25-2017, 08:34 AM   #5
Balsam123
Really Experienced

Good for you that it's all working out well, honesty and openness yet again prevail! How exciting that you'll be the first woman to make her orgasm

Old 02-25-2017, 11:14 AM   #6
Katieb_38
Really Experienced

Thanks for your comments, we spoke on the phone this morning and she has invited me around to her house tonight. She has said she's interested but obviously nervous about it. We will see what happens tonight.

Old 02-25-2017, 11:21 AM   #7
Jaime_H
Seahorse in a tree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieb_38 View Post
Thanks for your comments, we spoke on the phone this morning and she has invited me around to her house tonight. She has said she's interested but obviously nervous about it. We will see what happens tonight.
Good luck.
I think this is something that has been a long time coming......

Old 02-25-2017, 12:09 PM   #8
Balsam123
Really Experienced

I'm sure she is nervous but I'm sure you can tenderly take her into a night of excited bliss for you both. I hope your fantasy turns out wonderfully!

Old 02-25-2017, 10:07 PM   #9
Katieb_38
Really Experienced

Well it's been an interesting evening, I went to Laura's and we had a nice relaxed chat about things including sex. After a while I asked how she was feeling and she said she wanted to try but wasn't sure if she knew what to do. We started just kissing, it was a little strange but as we just kissed I could feel her relaxing a little more. I won't go into detail as I will do a story but I was very patient and moved at her pace. She enjoyed the experience and hopefully would want to repeat it but I will leave that up to her.

Old 02-25-2017, 10:16 PM   #10
xhxhxh
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katieb_38 View Post
Well it's been an interesting evening, I went to Laura's and we had a nice relaxed chat about things including sex. After a while I asked how she was feeling and she said she wanted to try but wasn't sure if she knew what to do. We started just kissing, it was a little strange but as we just kissed I could feel her relaxing a little more. I won't go into detail as I will do a story but I was very patient and moved at her pace. She enjoyed the experience and hopefully would want to repeat it but I will leave that up to her.
Ok, im hooked

Old 02-26-2017, 02:22 AM   #11
Katieb_38
Really Experienced

Certainly a strange feeling waking up this morning. Laura texted me to say how she enjoyed last night and we will chat later. I'm off to work soon, so just take my mind away from the situation. My hubby is home this afternoon I just hope he doesn't ask questions as he promised.

Old 02-26-2017, 03:10 AM   #12
thinkingofyou3000
Literotica Guru

Location: Still in never neverland...its a great place to live, but difficult to grow up here :) Some people refer to it as California
Such a great story Katie. Sounds like the timing was right and now your involvement can go to a new level with an already very close friend!
Looking forward to your further tales of events.

Old 02-26-2017, 04:50 AM   #13
NeedingMore2
Really Experienced

I'm so happy last night happened for both of you and that you both enjoyed it.

Old 02-26-2017, 02:27 PM   #14
dz2681
Literotica Guru

Sounds like you did everything right and you both were on same page to enjoy things with no regrets, congrats. Was it what you hoped and expected for with her? Eager for more now?

Old 02-26-2017, 02:33 PM   #15
twister947
Mama Tried

There should be a Girl Scout badge for this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What you need is sustained outrage...there's far too much unthinking respect given to authority." Molly Ivins

Old 02-26-2017, 04:11 PM   #16
pussycatmeowth
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by twister947 View Post
There should be a Girl Scout badge for this.
Practical First aid coupled with Bird study.

Old 02-26-2017, 04:22 PM   #17
LIVINRFANTASIES
In a Cornfield Near You

Location: In Illinois far from Florida man. Any fool can make babies...... It takes love to raise a family
Dollie

You are a great friend and good story writer. I am not a lesbian and even at my age wouldn't know where to begin. Okay guys, no silly answers. I do sort of know where to start.
I've had lots of my HS GF's actually live with me and my hubby. But it was rare when we even touched each other. These things were not so open when we were young. I wished I'd met someone like you many years ago, Even our sister in law seemed interested in us playing around. We did often go near naked and flash men with our husbands cheering us on. So things could have happened.
Good luck but don't leave your hubby out of the picture.
Still living our Fantasies Proud playgrounder #397
Find our true short stories...Click Here--> https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

--184 stories done Keep in mind I'm a Pervert, not an Author, and TRUE STORIES are often boring.
Some stories are short and contain two or more little chapters.

Book #1 Living Our Fantasies---------- Book #2 Please Hold My Titties.
Book #3 The Gogenfart Farm------------- Book #4 Ms. Dollie's Random Stories
Book #5 People Watching---------------Book #6 Mr. Joe Whuzzit
Book #7 Ms.Dollie’s Living Fantasies-------Book #8 TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS
Book #9 TiTs and TAXIS--------------------Book #10 PUSSY, PECKERS, and PIZZA

Old 02-26-2017, 09:23 PM   #18
Katieb_38
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dz2681 View Post
Sounds like you did everything right and you both were on same page to enjoy things with no regrets, congrats. Was it what you hoped and expected for with her? Eager for more now?
I really enjoyed what we did, it's obviously different as she is my SIL and she's never done anything like this before. I expected it would be slow but also sensual as well. I took my time and as a result we had a very intense experience. I would like more but I will leave it up to her and see what she wants from it. We spoke on the phone today and she still seemed keen to experiment further.

Old 02-26-2017, 09:30 PM   #19
Sundayschild
Regulator of funkiness

Best of luck with this. And thank you for sharing.

Old 02-26-2017, 09:53 PM   #20
lustingmoment
Literotica Guru

Great story and experimenting and going slow is nice, especially when seduction and sexual tension grows..

James a fan of your thread..

Old 02-27-2017, 07:47 PM   #21
Katieb_38
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundayschild View Post
Best of luck with this. And thank you for sharing.
We spoke again on the phone today and she is keen to meet again soon

Old 02-27-2017, 07:50 PM   #22
Balsam123
Really Experienced

That's great! Happy to hear things went well for you both! Did your hubby ask any questions?

Old 02-27-2017, 07:55 PM   #23
Katieb_38
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balsam123 View Post
That's great! Happy to hear things went well for you both! Did your hubby ask any questions?
I said I had gone to see her on Saturday but he never asked anything about it.

Old 02-27-2017, 08:03 PM   #24
Balsam123
Really Experienced

I hope all sails along smoothly for you all, very exciting stuff

Old 03-21-2017, 01:06 PM   #25
jakecarter
Virgin

How have things progressed? Did you take things further?

(followed this story from the original fantasy thread to here)