Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-04-2011, 03:23 AM   #1
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

Truth is Silver, but Lies are Golden(Open for one male)

Name: Morgan Starr
Looks: 5'4, 110lbs, waist-length blonde hair, bright blue eyes, C34 breasts, slightly tan, shaven everywhere.

Morgan woke up quite early and yawned looking at the clock. It was only 7:30am on a Saturday morning. What was she going to do now? Might as well get a shower and then go from there. She checked her phone and smiled at the message from her boyfriend, Jake.

"Hey bunny. I'll be by later to see you xx"

She didn't bother to reply. Instead, she stripped of all her clothing and headed to her shower. Standing under the hot rays of water, she began to hum to herself. She didn't hear someone come in the house and she didn't know that somebody was in the same room as her until she felt strong, muscular arms wrap around her body from behind. She smiled, thinking it was Jake as she wiggled her ass against his hardening member.

"Hey babe, I've missed you." She spoke softly.

(Looking for one male to participate in this thread. The idea of this thread, is that I am playing Morgan. You will play her younger sister's boyfriend who gets in the shower, thinking that it is his girlfriend, when it is her older sister. I won't stop you, thinking you're my boyfriend. Can be taken as far as you'd like until we find out the truth. Then, the story gets interesting.)
I come here to write, to loose myself in the amazing stories on this site, and to enjoy myself. It's like stepping into another world when I come here, and I love that about Lit. But here lately, it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's my lack of threads, maybe it's my loss of friends. I don't really know, but I want to enjoy Lit again. That's the only thing I ask for.

When I come here, it's like an escape from the real world. This is who I am, who I want to be. I don't have to hide my true self, or be judged for what I enjoy doing. I like coming here, and the people make me feel plenty welcome. So I think I'll stay a while. c:

Looking for something good to read? Want to try a thread with me? Take a look through my house, my writing, and send me a line? Prefer things more private? Send me a pm

Smiley's House of Love <----- There's some good reading material here (:

Last edited by smiley8022 : 03-14-2012 at 10:35 PM.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

Name: James
Description: 6'0", muscular, tanned, blue eyes, light brown hair

James was up early that morning, he had gone on an early morning run as part of his daily workout routine. He absolutely loved spending time in the gym and toning his muscles any chance he got. His life couldn't be better right now, he was graduating high school in a few weeks, he had a full ride scholarship to the state university to play football in the fall, and he had a girlfriend that loved him and was following him to college in the fall.

One of the best things about being with Jess was that she lived close enough to James where he could usually complete his morning run and pop into her house and surprise her with breakfast in bed or just a good morning kiss. He would do it every so often and just come in unannounced and most of Jess' family had gotten use to the fact that he'd be popping in some mornings.

James was out running early this Saturday morning, he'd already gone 5 miles when he started to approach Jess' house. He glanced down at his watch, it was just after 7:30 AM, perfect time for a surprise visit since most everyone would still be asleep and he could sneak into her room quietly. Hell, maybe he'd even get lucky and get a morning blow job. He walked up their driveway and towards the front door, pausing at the porch to look under the rock where they kept the spare key hidden. James slid the key into the lock and walked right in, closing the door behind himself.

He started up the stairs towards Jess' room when he heard the shower running. That's odd.... he thought to himself, usually no one was up this early on a Saturday. He looked down the hall and could see the door to Jess' room was ajar, and James guessed that maybe it was Jess that was taking a shower this early, even better for my chances to get a morning blow job he thought to himself as he turned the knob of the bathroom door and slipped inside.

The glass door to the shower was fogged from the warm water, but James could clearly see the outline of his girlfriend standing in there. Her shapely ass, her long blonde hair. He smiled to himself as he quickly got undressed from his sweaty running gear, his semi-stiff cock hanging between his legs as he walked over to the shower door and slid it open, seeing Jess' back as he stepped into the shower and wrapped his arms around her naked torso.

"Hey babe, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too baby, I didn't expect you to be in the shower this early." he replied back in a soft tone, pressing his manhood against her as he kissed her shoulder softly.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:01 PM   #3
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

Morgan smiled at his words, rolling her hips softly against his hardening member as she felt him pressing his manhood against her, his lips kissing her shoulder softly. She sighed from his touch and then put her hands over top of his that were currently wrapped around her waist.

She moved his left hand upwards until it reached her breast, biting her lip as he cupped it. Next, she moved his right hand down her stomach until she felt him hit the top of her smooth, hot, tight, wet pussy. She bit her lip harder as she moved his fingers along her wet slit before letting go of his hand, letting him do as he pleases.

"I couldn't sleep." She spoke softly about being in the shower this early. "And I was hoping that you'd come over, I've been dreaming about this all morning." She said lustily.
I come here to write, to loose myself in the amazing stories on this site, and to enjoy myself. It's like stepping into another world when I come here, and I love that about Lit. But here lately, it just doesn't feel the same. Maybe it's my lack of threads, maybe it's my loss of friends. I don't really know, but I want to enjoy Lit again. That's the only thing I ask for.

When I come here, it's like an escape from the real world. This is who I am, who I want to be. I don't have to hide my true self, or be judged for what I enjoy doing. I like coming here, and the people make me feel plenty welcome. So I think I'll stay a while. c:

Looking for something good to read? Want to try a thread with me? Take a look through my house, my writing, and send me a line? Prefer things more private? Send me a pm

Old 10-04-2011, 02:10 PM   #4
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

James could feel Jess' hips swaying against his manhood as she pressed her ass against it. Her movements only made him harder than he already was as she took his hands in her own. His left hand began to gently caress her breast, he could feel just how hard her nipple was beneath the palm of his hand despite how warm the water was. This told James just how turned on she really was.

His suspicions were only confirmed when her right hand moved his other hand down her tight stomach towards her pussy. His fingers slid down her slit and felt the moisture and heat radiating off her already swollen lips. James let his finger slide between her lips slowly as he tickled the inner walls of her pussy with the tip of his finger, kissing her neck softly as he did so.

"I couldn't sleep....And I was hoping that you'd come over, I've been dreaming about this all morning."

James whispered in her ear, "Oh yeah baby? You've been dreaming about your man all night long. I can tell by just how wet you are...." he said to her in a wispy voice before kissing her neck once again and grinding his now fully erect cock against her smooth ass. His finger slid a little further inside of her for a moment before he pulled it out and found her clit, rubbing it softly as his other hand kneaded her breast.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #5
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

Morgan moaned, feeling his hard cock rubbing against her perky ass. She felt his cock growing in size and smiled, proud that she could do that to him. His hand on her breast began to kneed her breast, her nipple harder than rock against his touch as she let out a soft sigh of pleasure.

When she felt his fingers sliding down her wet slit, she prepared herself for what was next. When she felt his long finger sliding between her lips, rubbing her inner walls, she bit her lip to keep from moaning. When she felt his lips on her neck, she whimpered softly. Her neck had always been her weak spot, especially the hollow of her neck. She could orgasm just from attention towards it.

"Oh yeah baby? You've been dreaming about your man all night long. I can tell by just how wet you are...." He whispered into her ear.

She smiled at his words and nodded her head slowly. "Mmm fuck yeah baby, I couldn't keep you out of my head. I've needed this all morning, I'm so hot for you." She spoke softly.

Now feeling his kisses growing hotter, she moaned, her pussy getting even wetter, if that was even possible. Feeling his fully hard cock grinding against her plump ass, she grinded back against him, loving the feel of his hard cock pressed against her. She bit her lip, breathing heavily as he pushed his finger deeper inside of her tight walls before he pulled out. Not expecting it, she gasped loudly as his finger found her clit and began to rub it softly making her whimper in bliss, grinding on his cock even harder as her breath came out in pants.

Old 10-04-2011, 02:36 PM   #6
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

"Mmm fuck yeah baby, I couldn't keep you out of my head. I've needed this all morning, I'm so hot for you."

James smiled as her words came out in soft moans, his finger teasing her hard little clit as he brought her closer and closer to the edge of her orgasm. He pressed his lips against her neck once again, moving up slightly and finding her ear lobe, sucking on it softly before moving back down. His finger slid back inside her pussy as her ass ground against his hard cock. James groaned softly as Jess pushed back harder against him, his finger deep inside her.

James knew they had to be quiet though, he didn't want to wake everyone in the house to the sounds of Jess moaning as he pleasured her, but good god he wanted to be inside her so bad right then. Her perfectly round ass was now just teasing him as she rubbed it up against his member. James pulled his finger from her pussy, only to replace it with two, slipping them as deep as he could inside her as his other hand pinched her hard little nipple.

"Oh god Jess, I can't take it anymore...." he said in a soft groan... "I need you now..."

Old 10-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #7
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

Morgan was panting for breath by this time, her body reacting in every way possible to his touch and words. She was soaking wet and was being drove wild, she couldn't wait to cum on his fingers. She felt his finger flickering her hard clit as she bit her lip and whimpered in bliss. She felt his lips on her neck, making her shudder and thrust her hips against his touch. When his finger slid deep into her tight pussy, she moaned the same time that he groaned, his arms pulling her small body back tight against him, his finger going deep as she felt herself getting close.

She continued to sway her hips, grinding hard on his erect cock. She started moving harder against his erection, moaning softly, wishing it was buried deep within her folds. She knew nobody was home, but he didn't know that. She was caught up in her thoughts, being brought back as she felt two of his long meaty fingers being pushed deep within her folds, his other hand pinching her nipple hard as she whimpered loudly and tilted her head back moaning out as she came on his fingers.

"Oh shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh god yes!" She cried out, not hearing his words until her body began to slowly come down from cloud nine. Did he just say Jess?

"What the fuck, Jake?! You're whoring around with my younger sister? Is that who you thought you were in here having fun with? Fucking pig!" She whirled around, ready to slap him across the face when she realized she was staring at her younger sister's boyfriend, James. She gasped in shock, staring at him.

"Oh my god James! What the hell?" She asked quietly, confused. What had just happened? How could she have been so stupid to have not realized that she was grinding against her sister's boyfriend? How could she not have realized the difference between her boyfriend and James? She bit her lip and looked at him, her eyes involuntarily trailing to his hard, throbbing, dripping pre-cum cock. She quickly looked away before she looked at his face speechlessly.

Morgan grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body as she ran from the bathroom and into her room. She left the door cracked unknowingly and walked to her closet. She dropped the towel and stood naked in front of the closet for a few minutes before she grabbed her pink robe and wrapped it around her nude frame, shocked at what had just happened. How could she have let that happen?

Old 10-04-2011, 03:03 PM   #8
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

"Oh shit, fuck, fuck, fuck, oh god yes!"

James heard her cry out as her pussy began to pulsate around his fingers and her hips grind against his cock. He could feel her juices slowly leaking from her pussy and down onto his hand as he held his two fingers deep inside of her. He was glad that he was there to support her as her body went partially limp and he had to hold her up as she recovered from her orgasm. Suddenly she seemed to regain her bearings and a fit of rage spewed from her lips as she whipped her body around towards him.

"What the fuck, Jake?! You're whoring around with my younger sister? Is that who you thought you were in here having fun with? Fucking pig!"

"Wait?!?! What?!?? " James asked in a confused state as she turned around and revealed her true identity. It wasn't Jess, it was Morgan! Holy shit! A wave of panic rushed over James' body as he stood there under the flow of water, their eyes staring at one another's naked bodies, not sure what to do or what to say. Jame could see Morgan's eyes slide down his torso and lock onto his still rock hard cock as they stood there for a moment longer before she darted from the shower with a towel wrapped around her naked body.

James stood there a moment, shocked, and in disbelief at what had just happened. Granted, Jess and Morgan looked a lot alike, but how could he not tell his own girlfriend from her sister. he should have known when his hands grazed over her pubic mound and there was no hair to be found. In all the time he and Jess had been dating, she had never completely shaven her pussy....Stupid, stupid, stupid.. he thought to himself as he turned around and shut off the flow of water.

Secretly James had always had an eye for Morgan, she was the more mature version of Jess and seemed to know where she was going and what she was going to do, and that turned him on for some reason. Like she knew how to take charge of any situation. But he didn't need this getting out, he didn't need anyone to know that he had just fingered his girlfriend's sister to orgasm in the shower. James quickly jumped out of the shower and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist, but not bothering to hide his erection, which still stood out clearly under the towel. he walked down the hall to Morgan's room, which was thankfully open, he peered in and found her standing there in a robe, just standing there.

"Morgan?" he called out as he walked in, his body still dripping water from the shower. "I think we need to talk about what just happened, I had no idea that it was you in the shower, honest. I would never do that if I had known it was you. I just thought Jess was in there and I wanted to surprise her."

Old 10-04-2011, 03:23 PM   #9
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

"Morgan?" he called out as he walked in, his body still dripping water from the shower. "I think we need to talk about what just happened, I had no idea that it was you in the shower, honest. I would never do that if I had known it was you. I just thought Jess was in there and I wanted to surprise her."

Morgan had been standing at the foot of her bed, pacing for quite some time now when she heard her door crack and saw him there in her doorway, looking in at her. She turned away from him and crossed her arms over her chest. She didn't notice that the robe was starting to come loose so when she heard him start to speak, she turned around, unaware that her cleavage was starting to show through the now opened part of the robe.

She tried to listen to his words, but all she kept thinking about was how big his cock was, how it felt rubbing against her ass, how great he had been at giving her her orgasm. She shivered at the thoughts and once more felt her eyes drawn to his cock, which was still hard as rock, straining against the towel that was now wrapped around the naked body she had been getting off on just mere moments ago.

Morgan looked up into his eyes, not sure if she should believe him or not. What if he had intentionally done this? Had slipped into the shower knowing that it was her inside and planned on fucking her, and then faked the whole 'I thought you were your sister' act. But no, if he had been doing that, then he wouldn't have moaned Jess's name. She let out a sigh before turning away from him and speaking quietly.

"I guess I believe you.."She hesitated before going on. "That should have never happened, and it won't happen again." She said with a bit more emotion in her voice this time. She turned back around, her wet hair making water fall down on her visual cleavage as she took in how hot he really was. She shook her head, trying to make the thoughts go away.

Old 10-04-2011, 03:49 PM   #10
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

James stood there for a moment, dumbfounded at what all had happened in just the last fifteen minutes. Morgan turned away from him as if she was going to give him the cold shoulder as he spoke, and he knew she had every right to do so. What they had just done, shouldn't have happened, but yet, it did happen and James could tell just how much she had enjoyed it, up until the part where he cried out her sister's name that is. Finally after a few moments of awkward silence Morgan turned to face James, her robe slightly open revealing her perky breasts slightly as she looked him over.

He couldn't tell if she was really pissed at him, or more intrigued by him. He followed her eyes as she looked him over like a piece of meat, finally settling on his still erect cock that was hidden beneath the towel he had clutched around his waist. Her eyes finally drifted back up to his and they locked into one another, almost as if they were trying to read each other's thought or intentions. Truth be told, this was one of the most erotic moments of James' life. He was standing there, almost naked, with a woman he had no business being with, but he secretly desired. Finally she spoke....

"I guess I believe you..That should have never happened, and it won't happen again."

He simply nodded his head as he looked over at her, water from her hair beading down her chest and over the tops of her breasts as she spoke. "I know, and I agree. It was an honest mistake and it shouldn't have happened. We just need to make sure neither of our significant others finds out either because I don't know about you but I don't feel like getting into a fight, physical or verbal from Jake or Jess." he said as he took a step towards Morgan. As he took the step his cock finally found it's way between the two ends of the towels and popped out without James noticing. He stood there, his erect cock in full view, and waited to hear Morgan's confirmation of what he had said.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:02 PM   #11
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

Morgan bit her lip as she noticed that his eyes were automatically drawn to her chest. She knew she was fuller than Jess, that was why he kept looking, that's the only reason. Well, so she told herself. She sighed and ran a hand through her wet hair before pulling it up and tying it in a sloppy bun at the back of her head.

She could see his eyes were still roaming her chest as she felt the water rolling down towards the valley of her cleavage. She looked over at him as he spoke and tried to concentrate on his words but found it hard to do for when he stepped toward her, his hard cock found it's way between the two ends of the towel and popped into her sight. She bit her lip, trying not to get turned on by the sight, but failing. This should not be happening, really. She was satisfied with her relationship..or was she? She hadn't felt as good as she had in the shower, for quite some time now.

"I-uh..Yeah. That sounds good. Let's just keep this to ourselves and nothing bad should happen." She said softly, forcing her eyes to meet his once more. "If you had to choose, who would you choose?" She asked curiously.

Old 10-04-2011, 11:17 PM   #12
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

"I-uh..Yeah. That sounds good. Let's just keep this to ourselves and nothing bad should happen."

James nodded his head in agreement, "Yes that would be best of course." he told her, still blistfully unaware that his hard cock was sticking out from beneath the towel he was holding. But he couldn't help but realize that Morgan's eyes kept drifting up and down his body, unable to stay focused on his eyes as they stood there for a moment in an uncomfortable silence. His eyes were also drifting, truth be told, they were following the beads of water that fell from her still wet hair, down her shoulders, and down between her breasts, which she must have realized were partially exposed by now, but obviously didn't care about covering up.

"If you had to choose, who would you choose?"

"W-wait....what?" he said with a puzzled look on his face. Was she really asking him if he had to choose between her sister, his current girlfriend, and her who would he choose? That's impossible, she had a boyfriend of her own that he was sure she loved, they seemed happy enough every time he saw them together. This must be some kind of trick question right? She wouldn't really ask him to choose between the two sisters.

"Are you asking me to choose between you and my girlfriend, your sister?" he asked her, trying to turn the tables on her as they stood there in her room. Honestly, after what had happened that morning between the two of them and how hard he still was looking at her, he'd have a very difficult time choosing, especially with how he had felt about Morgan for the last few months that he had been dating Jess.

That's when James looked down and saw his cock was exposed, his cheeks turned red as he rushed to cover it up. "I'm sorry, I should have better control over that." he admits sheepishly, "But after what has happened this morning he kinda needs a release...."

Old 10-04-2011, 11:26 PM   #13
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

For the tenth time in their time together, she couldn't stop her eyes from wandering. When she snapped her eyes up to his face she smiled, seeing his eyes locked on her cleavage. She ran her hand up her side and to her chest, wiping up the water that was beading there, begging to be licked off of her full chest.

When he stuttered, she giggled softly and saw the puzzled look on his face. She didn't mean to make him uncomfortable or in the hot seat, she was just curious. When he asked her his question, he seemed to be trying to flip the tables on her, but she didn't fall for his act. He was still hard as hell and couldn't keep his eyes off of her. She wasn't ashamed to say the same about herself, just curious to what his answer would be.

"Yes I am asking you to theoretically choose between my sister and I. You know, just for fun. Curiosity never killed anyone." She replied matter-of-factly.

That's when James looked down and saw his cock was exposed, his cheeks turned red as he rushed to cover it up. "I'm sorry, I should have better control over that." he admits sheepishly, "But after what has happened this morning he kinda needs a release...."[/quote]

Morgan laughed softly when James looked down and realized his cock was in full view, his face turning beet red, his hands fumbling to cover himself.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart, don't push away your urges, it's natural. And yeah, I'd say you needed some release, and quick too, otherwise you'll end up with blue balls." She teased with a smirk.

Old 10-05-2011, 12:05 AM   #14
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

James was still embarrassed a little as he did his best to cover up his swollen member, seeing Morgan still trying to get a look at it, but she wasn't helping the matter either. He watched her hand slowly rise between her breasts and collect some of the water that was running down off her head and wipe it slowly off on her robe.

"Yes I am asking you to theoretically choose between my sister and I. You know, just for fun. Curiosity never killed anyone."

"Well...." James paused looking over at Morgan as he tried to hold his cock down, "if it's just for fun and what we say doesn't leave this room then...." he swallowed hard as he thought about it, "...I've honestly been curious about you and what you're like in and out of the bedroom for months now Morgan." he tells her as he feels his face flush with embarrassment once again. He couldn't believe that he had just admitted to his girlfriend's sister that he had thought about her in a sexual manner. She then giggled softly as he tried to hide his manhood behind that towel.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart, don't push away your urges, it's natural. And yeah, I'd say you needed some release, and quick too, otherwise you'll end up with blue balls."

"You have no idea. I have to admit that what happened in the shower was definitely one of the hottest moments in my young sexual life. We were almost on each other like animals, just imagine how awkward it would have been now if we actually did have sex then. What would we have told our respective significant other then?" he said with a soft chuckle. He looked over at Morgan and honestly wanted nothing more than to throw her down on that bed and pound her brains out, but he knew that would never happen.

"So since you've seen it, can I ask how do I compare? I'm just curious that's all. I promise that'll be the last awkward question I ask before I go and take care of this on my own." he admits to her knowing he'd have to cum one way or another soon or his balls would definitely turn blue.

Old 10-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #15
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

"if it's just for fun and what we say doesn't leave this room then...." he swallowed hard as he thought about it, "...I've honestly been curious about you and what you're like in and out of the bedroom for months now Morgan." he admitted.

She arches a brow at his confession, smiling as he blushes red from embarrassment.

"You have no idea. I have to admit that what happened in the shower was definitely one of the hottest moments in my young sexual life. We were almost on each other like animals, just imagine how awkward it would have been now if we actually did have sex then. What would we have told our respective significant other then?" he said with a soft chuckle.

She nodded her head, feeling herself growing even more wet as she heard his words. That was one of the hottest moments in his sexual life? And he hadn't even gotten off, just gotten her off. She was surprised, most guys would be pissed.

"Well if we had had sex, then who knows, maybe we wouldn't have to say anything to our significant others, maybe we'd be significant others. You never know, life has a funny way at things." She said with a sexy smirk.

"So since you've seen it, can I ask how do I compare? I'm just curious that's all. I promise that'll be the last awkward question I ask before I go and take care of this on my own." he admits to her.

Morgan bit her lip at his words as she ran a hand through her messy hair and looked over his body, seeing his hard cock straining against the towel, trying to break free once more. Honestly, he had a big run on Jake, but should she tell him that? Might as well. Sighing, she looked up at him, deciding to play dumb at first.

"Compare? You mean to Jake?" She smiled. "Truthfully, you're a lot bigger, and thicker, and more veins, which is incredibly sexy." She admitted, her eyes drawing up his body slowly until she met his eyes, not hiding her wonders. "You can stay if you'd like. I mean you got me off, I could at least re-pay the favor. I don't wanna over-step any boundaries, but I after I help you out, we could go our separate ways and bury this." She offered.

Old 10-05-2011, 01:00 AM   #16
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

James stands there, full of embarrassment and guilt for admitting to his girlfriend's sister that he had sexual urges for her and that what had happened that morning was one of the hottest encounters of his life. He could feel her eyes looking him over as his face stayed red.

"Well if we had had sex, then who knows, maybe we wouldn't have to say anything to our significant others, maybe we'd be significant others. You never know, life has a funny way at things."

Wait, did she just say what he thought she said? Did she actually semi-suggest that if they had actually had sex she'd be willing to keep it a secret from her sister and Jake? No way, she would never agree to something like that, although.....James' cock twinged with desire as he thought about sliding his thick member inside of Morgan and making her moan for him. She then told him truthfully that his cock was bigger and thicker than the one she was currently 'using' in the bedroom. This brought a small smile to James' face as he looked up at Morgan, catching her eye for a moment before hers darted to the side.

"You can stay if you'd like. I mean you got me off, I could at least re-pay the favor. I don't wanna over-step any boundaries, but I after I help you out, we could go our separate ways and bury this."

James jaw nearly hit the floor, he couldn't believe that she had just offered to help him get off. He then shook his head, "no I don't think you've overstepped any boundries. We're way past those boundries after our little shower earlier anywys. If you really really want to help, then I suppose you can, after all, like you said it's only fair since I helped you." he finished with a sheepish grin. James then went ahead and dropped the towel he was holding and exposed himself fully to Morgan. "How would you like to help?"

Old 10-05-2011, 01:20 AM   #17
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

Morgan stifled her giggle at the priceless reaction to him once she suggested that she help him get off. When he shook his head, she bit her lip, thinking that he was going to turn her down but then a smile appeared on her lips as she listened to his words.

"no I don't think you've overstepped any boundries. We're way past those boundries after our little shower earlier anywys. If you really really want to help, then I suppose you can, after all, like you said it's only fair since I helped you." He told her.

When he finished, he dropped the towel and revealed himself, leaving her to bask in his glory, which she did. She smiled, licking her lips as she heard his words and waved her index finger for him to come closer. Once in reaching distance, she pushed him back on the bed and crawled toward him. She reached out and began to stroke his hard cock, her thumb rubbing the head as she rubbed the pre-cum onto his skin, lubricating it before she spit on the head.

Morgan looked up into his eyes as she let her long blonde hair down, letting it flow around her shoulders and down her back as she kept eye contact and slowly took the sensitive head of his cock into her mouth. She bobbed her head halfway down then let her mouth drop to meet her fingers, at the base of his cock. She pulled her mouth back and licked up his length before blowing cold air on the tip and then smacking his cock on her cheeks and tongue with a sexy smirk.

"Mmm, you're so hard." She teased before dropping her head all the way back down, not having a gag reflex.

Old 10-05-2011, 01:50 AM   #18
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

James didn't know what to expect exactly as he wiggled his finger towards Morgan and beckoned her to come over towards him. She slowly walked over to him and once within arm's length he felt himself being pushed softly down to the bed. He didn't resist as she pushed him down, he was more than happy to go, he just needed to get off so badly as his eyes followed her. Without a word she took his cock in her hand and began stroking it, James moaned softly as a drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip and it was quickly spread around the head of his cock. He closed his eyes and then felt Morgan's spit drop on to the head of his cock and her hand stroke him a few more times. He moaned again....

He looked back down at her and their eyes met, she took her wet hair out of the bun and let it drape across her face and back. Damn she was sexy, and he could tell she was hot for him as they looked at one another. His eyes stayed locked with hers as her mouth engulfed his cock, taking him fully into her mouth and down her throat, that was definitely something Jess was never able to do! "Oh god Morgan, yes....." James groaned as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock a few times before pulling up off of him completely. He looked down at her as she playfully smacked herself in the face with his cock and told him just how hard he was.

"Well it's all your fault you know!" he teased back just as she took him back into her mouth and down her throat. He bit his lip, trying not to cry out in a fit of passion, but she was making it so hard not to as her mouth pleasured his hard member. "Mmmmm yes Morgan, play with my balls please, milk them for their cum...." James groaned as he watched her suck the entire length of his cock down, he could feel his orgasm was close....

Old 10-05-2011, 01:58 AM   #19
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

Morgan felt herself growing wet, quickly. She couldn't help herself. Knowing that she was getting him off, making him feel good, it made her hot as hell. She grinned at his words as she started to move her mouth up and down on his cock fast and hard. She let her tongue encircle his head as she bobbed her mouth, her eyes staying locked on his. When he begged her to play with his balls, she took her mouth off of his cock and began to stroke it gently while her mouth trailed down.

She looked up at him lustily as she felt her robe falling off of her shoulders all by itself, becoming loose and slipping. She smiled and began to lick his balls. Taking one in her mouth, she let her tongue roll over it every few moments. She let it fall out and blew cold air on it, watching the skin tighten up before she repeated the same process with his other nut. She licked her lips and spit on his cock once more before taking it all the way to the back of her throat, bobbing hard and fast as she let the head of his cock hit the back of her throat with each bob. Knowing he was close, she began to hum around his cock, letting the vibrations carry through his length.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:14 AM   #20
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

His eyes never leave hers. He follows her every motion as her head moves up and down the entire length of his girth. She then pulls off and begins teasing his balls, sending a shiver up and down his spine as she blows her cool breath across his wet nut. She new how to please a man that was for damn sure. She was rough, yet gental with his balls as she teased them with her tongue and mouth. He groaned once again as she moved back up his shaft and took him back inside her mouth. She seemed determined to make him cum hard as the head of his cock repeatedly hit the back of her throat.

James reached down and grabbed Morgan's hair as she fucked his cock with her warm mouth. His moans grew louder and louder as his orgasm approaced, finally it happened...."Here it comes Morgan! Yes make me cum!" he cried out as his cock erupted with streams of hot sticky cum. He felt her lips clamp down on his shaft as she tried to swallow every last drop of his cum. He lifted his hips slightly and arched his back as he came, forcing more of his cock into her eager mouth.

After a few moments it was over, his hips lowered to the bed and he panted softly as he laid there in the afterglow of his orgasm.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:43 AM   #21
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

Feeling James's fingers locking in her hair, pulling on it roughly as he started grunting and moaning, she whimpered. She always loved a good hair pull. She smiled around his cock, noticing how he'd flinch each time his head hit the back of her throat, because it was growing more and more sensitive by each passing moment, and he was growing incredibly weak. She heard his cries as she clamped her mouth down around his shaft, taking in every drop of his hot steamy cum and swallowing it down her throat hungrily. She felt his head pushing at the back of her throat as he lifted his hips from the bed, basking in his orgasm.

Once he lowered his hips back to the bed and panted, Morgan slowly pulled his softening cock from her mouth, letting her tongue roam over every inch of his length, making sure it was clean, and that she was bringing him down appropriately from an orgasm like that. She grinned at her work and sat back to look at him.

"Well, looks like somebody doesn't have to worry about blue balls, and I'm assuming that you like my skills." She teased with a sexy smirk, not realizing that the whole front of her robe had fallen open during her 'exercise'.

Old 10-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #22
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

James' eyes watched Morgan as his now softening cock was released from her mouth and her little pink tongue darted over every inch of him, cleaning any remnants of his cum from the tip down to his now satisfied balls. He groans again as she cleans him up, he'd never had anyone take care of him in that manner before and all he wanted was more even though he knew he shouldn't.

"Well, looks like somebody doesn't have to worry about blue balls, and I'm assuming that you like my skills."

James chuckled at her comment, "Yeah I don't think I'm going to have to worry about getting blue balls for about a week after all that you sucked out of me." he smiles at her, "I must say you definitely have some great skills, makes me wonder how the rest of you skills are." he says with a wink before sitting up in bed. He looks down and can see that Morgan's robe had opened up slightly while she satisfied him and her perky breasts were now exposed along with her stomach. James couldn't see below her waist as she was still kneeling down next to the bed, but he couldn't help but wonder what her pussy looked like.

Should he be a gentleman, or should he just take advantage of the sights while he could? He decided to be the gentleman, "Morgan, not that I don't mind the view, but your robe seems to have come undone..." he points to the front of her robe as he leans in to close it for her.

There was one thing that was still troubling James, "Where is everyone by the way? I haven't heard a peep from anyone all morning long." he asked her as he stood up, his now limp cock hanging between his legs as he walked over towards the discarded towel. "I suppose I should go get dressed....unless there's something else you need help with." he asked her with a sly grin.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:22 PM   #23
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

"Yeah I don't think I'm going to have to worry about getting blue balls for about a week after all that you sucked out of me." he smiles at her, "I must say you definitely have some great skills, makes me wonder how the rest of you skills are."

Morgan arched a brown and smiled sexily at him. "Well curiosity never killed anyone, did it?" She asked rhetorically, watching his eyes scan down her body, pausing on her breasts before trying to see the rest of her, making her smirk. When he leans in and closes her robe, she arches a brow and pulls it back open, a cheeky smile on her face.

"I suppose I should go get dressed....unless there's something else you need help with." he asked her with a sly grin.

When James asked where everybody was at she smiled and layed back on the bed next to him, her hand trailing up his chest. When he stood up and walked over toward the towel that now lay on the floor, she watched his limp cock swing back and forth, licking her lips in the process. At his words she giggled softly and got on her knees on the bed looking at his sly grin.

"They all went to one of Jess's nerdy science things out of town, won't be back for a few days. And for sticking around to assist me, I could think of a few things that you could help me with actually." She replied, returning his sly grin. "See anything you'd like to help me with?" She asked as she slowly undid her robe and let it fall onto the bed beneath her.

Old 10-05-2011, 04:35 PM   #24
bluepen85
Literotica Guru

"They all went to one of Jess's nerdy science things out of town, won't be back for a few days. "

James bent down to pick up the towel as he faced away from Morgan as she spoke. "Damn that was THIS weekend? How could I forget that?" he questioned himself as he bent down and gave Morgan a view of his ass and his limp cock hanging between his legs just to tease her. He was about to turn around when Morgan spoke again.

"I could think of a few things that you could help me with actually.....See anything you'd like to help me with?"

James turned around and saw Morgan drop her robe to the bed, fully revealing her perky breasts and her perfectly shaven mound to him. He felt a rush of blood from his heart straight to his cock as he looked over at her. "Wow Morgan...." James said, searching for his next words. "I.....I....certainly see a few things I'd like to help you with." he stuttered out, licking his lips as he looked her over. James dropped the towel back on the ground and walked back over towards Morgan.

"Namely I see some perky little nipples that look like they need some attention..." he paused, reaching out and touching her pussy between her legs, "....and it would seem something down here needs some attention as well. But, are you sure? I mean I can keep a secret as well as anybody.....but if you're sure, what do you feel needs the most attention?"

Old 10-05-2011, 04:45 PM   #25
smiley8022
Lost at Sea

"Wow Morgan...." James said, searching for his next words. "I.....I....certainly see a few things I'd like to help you with."

Morgan smiled from hearing his words as she rolled her hips, seeing his eyes locked on her body, putty in her hands. She shivered as his eyes basically raped her figure as they scanned her over.

"Namely I see some perky little nipples that look like they need some attention..." he paused, reaching out and touching her pussy between her legs, "....and it would seem something down here needs some attention as well. But, are you sure? I mean I can keep a secret as well as anybody.....but if you're sure, what do you feel needs the most attention?"

She listened to his words and then gasped as she felt his hand reaching out to touch her wet pussy. She moaned softly and then squeezed her pussy walls tight around his hand as she bit her lip and pulled him toward her.

"I think you know exactly what needs the most attention." She said seductively.