Old 01-04-2013, 12:53 PM   #5026
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaGentleOne View Post
The proof is in the proofs huh? And you will decide? Now that sounds promising!!

You work on whatever you want to share. You are a treat and one we love to see.


Um nope baby! i said "i'll let you decide" & that's what i'm reading LoL Don't put this on me man!

I usually only put what i feel like posting-i'm most def not on here any other reason..you know how i roll babylove


Have a good one
 

Old 01-04-2013, 01:35 PM   #5027
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 22,991
Good afternoon!
 

Old 01-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #5028
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Good afternoon!

Hey Sir Rj, How are you?

Got some more cleavage shots about post..think i'll do panty ones monday when i have time..
 

Old 01-04-2013, 01:57 PM   #5029
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Cleavage is sexy, i love these shots..

Attached Images
File Type: jpg TGIFCleavage1-jpg.jpg (76.1 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg TGIFCleavage-jpg.jpg (80.4 KB, 48 views)
 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:02 PM   #5030
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 22,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Hey Sir Rj, How are you?

Got some more cleavage shots about post..think i'll do panty ones monday when i have time..
Cleavage is always a welcomed site

Today, well, started poorly. Someone called the police on the former Marine gunnery sergeant, now college professor, this morning, at like 5 AM. I was awaken by his gruff and loud voice yelling at the police that he was NOT the person they were looking for, that he could, indeed, prove that he was NOT at the crime scene, and that he wants to talk with the leiutenant immediately!
 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #5031
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Cleavage is always a welcomed site

Today, well, started poorly. Someone called the police on the former Marine gunnery sergeant, now college professor, this morning, at like 5 AM. I was awaken by his gruff and loud voice yelling at the police that he was NOT the person they were looking for, that he could, indeed, prove that he was NOT at the crime scene, and that he wants to talk with the leiutenant immediately!

Ohh ouch-that's pretty early for someone to be waking people up..i was at work by then LoL Sad huh?

I hope he got it all straightened out, that's a legit lawsuit..and mistaking him for a criminal with out having the facts..yep..i'd be on the phone with my lawyer for sure.

Sorry you were woken up, it sucks, especially jumping up to someone yelling..Yikes.
 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:08 PM   #5032
tbearatl
Literotica Guru
 
tbearatl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Close to Disney
Posts: 3,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Cleavage is sexy, i love these shots..

Sexy bra even sexier cleavage. Waiting patiently for the panty pics.
 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #5033
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 22,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Ohh ouch-that's pretty early for someone to be waking people up..i was at work by then LoL Sad huh?

I hope he got it all straightened out, that's a legit lawsuit..and mistaking him for a criminal with out having the facts..yep..i'd be on the phone with my lawyer for sure.

Sorry you were woken up, it sucks, especially jumping up to someone yelling..Yikes.
A leuitenant in the p.d. served UNDER him. He showed up and informed the two officers that, if they had done their jobs correctly, they would have known that the REAL suspect had been taken into custody 20 minutes before! They didn't "hear" the radio report to disregard the report.

Oh, he won't sue, he told the looey, as he called him, that having the two officers assigned to desk duty for "an undetermined amount of time" would be better served.

I have a feeling that one or both of them will be at the college where Sarge teaches to take a refresher class on report wrting LOL
 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #5034
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbearatl View Post
Sexy bra even sexier cleavage. Waiting patiently for the panty pics.


Thanks and page back one page or 2 and there's a few..

 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:27 PM   #5035
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
A leuitenant in the p.d. served UNDER him. He showed up and informed the two officers that, if they had done their jobs correctly, they would have known that the REAL suspect had been taken into custody 20 minutes before! They didn't "hear" the radio report to disregard the report.

Oh, he won't sue, he told the looey, as he called him, that having the two officers assigned to desk duty for "an undetermined amount of time" would be better served.

I have a feeling that one or both of them will be at the college where Sarge teaches to take a refresher class on report wrting LOL


Damn! LMAO Desk duty?! Fuck..they hate that! Serves them right.

And for real, maybe taking a refresher class is in order..LoL
 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:32 PM   #5036
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 22,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Damn! LMAO Desk duty?! Fuck..they hate that! Serves them right.

And for real, maybe taking a refresher class is in order..LoL
The college where they'll be is a 4-year, New England type liberal arts college, plenty of rich, priviledged, spoiled brat students. They ain't gonna like that!
 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:40 PM   #5037
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
The college where they'll be is a 4-year, New England type liberal arts college, plenty of rich, priviledged, spoiled brat students. They ain't gonna like that!

Sucks to be them! Bwahahaha!


Got plans this weekend babe?
 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:43 PM   #5038
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 22,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Sucks to be them! Bwahahaha!


Got plans this weekend babe?
No plans, just to keep the arthritis at bay. I've decided to not renew the gym membership: The cost has tripled and the trainers have become more convinced I need to follow THEIR diets, not one set up for me by the nutritionist. My primary care physician, one of my physical therapists, and my endocrinologist's office, along wtih my wife and the nurses she works with at the HMO/PPO are looking for a local gym that has water facilities. The Y is out, because their water exercise program is not suited for me: I'm still far too young to be in the Senior Gym LOL
 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #5039
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
No plans, just to keep the arthritis at bay. I've decided to not renew the gym membership: The cost has tripled and the trainers have become more convinced I need to follow THEIR diets, not one set up for me by the nutritionist. My primary care physician, one of my physical therapists, and my endocrinologist's office, along wtih my wife and the nurses she works with at the HMO/PPO are looking for a local gym that has water facilities. The Y is out, because their water exercise program is not suited for me: I'm still far too young to be in the Senior Gym LOL


I don't have major plans either-i'm off tomorrow, work sunday though..so tonight, a glass of wine and relaxing, if we don't hit up the casino.

And idc what degree anyone has or experience, we know our bodies better than they do, i say keep looking for a gym that suits you.

And hell yeah you are too young for that! LoL
 

Old 01-04-2013, 02:57 PM   #5040
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 22,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
I don't have major plans either-i'm off tomorrow, work sunday though..so tonight, a glass of wine and relaxing, if we don't hit up the casino.

And idc what degree anyone has or experience, we know our bodies better than they do, i say keep looking for a gym that suits you.

And hell yeah you are too young for that! LoL
I had one fight with me, in front of a nurse from my pcp, telling me that the nutritionist and pcp didn't know what they were talking about, that a high protein, low carb diet is EXACTLY what I needed to lose weight. I told him that he was trying to kill me, since my liver counts were high the last blood work. He looked at me with a clueless look. The nurse stepped in and told him that, if I indeed did the Atkins-like diet he proported, I would be SICK and possibly die, because my liver doesn't quite digest certain animal proteins correctly.

Beef: I can't eat more than 3.5-4 oz at a meal without feeling ill
Pork: 6 oz
Poultry: 8 oz
Game: 4-6 oz
Fish: NONE I don't do! LOL

I need some carbohydrates at meals. Without it, I'd have no energy!
 

Old 01-04-2013, 03:37 PM   #5041
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I had one fight with me, in front of a nurse from my pcp, telling me that the nutritionist and pcp didn't know what they were talking about, that a high protein, low carb diet is EXACTLY what I needed to lose weight. I told him that he was trying to kill me, since my liver counts were high the last blood work. He looked at me with a clueless look. The nurse stepped in and told him that, if I indeed did the Atkins-like diet he proported, I would be SICK and possibly die, because my liver doesn't quite digest certain animal proteins correctly.

Beef: I can't eat more than 3.5-4 oz at a meal without feeling ill
Pork: 6 oz
Poultry: 8 oz
Game: 4-6 oz
Fish: NONE I don't do! LOL

I need some carbohydrates at meals. Without it, I'd have no energy!

Wow, that's alot of restrictions, and see what i mean, hell, you know what you can't have, this is why i would rather do without a doctor..if i'm not dying-i don't go! lol
 

Old 01-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #5042
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 22,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Wow, that's alot of restrictions, and see what i mean, hell, you know what you can't have, this is why i would rather do without a doctor..if i'm not dying-i don't go! lol
All the portions is not from the doctor. It's from my wife and I, watching what I eat then seeing if I get sick LOL
 

Old 01-05-2013, 01:16 PM   #5043
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Here's 3 panty pics i had time to take this morning..

Happy Saturday!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WhiteSilkPanty1-jpg.jpg (72.5 KB, 215 views)
File Type: jpg WhiteSilkPanty2-jpg.jpg (59.0 KB, 233 views)
File Type: jpg WhiteSilkPanty3-jpg.jpg (63.8 KB, 286 views)
 

Old 01-05-2013, 04:06 PM   #5044
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 22,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Here's 3 panty pics i had time to take this morning..

Happy Saturday!
Whoohoo!!!
 

Old 01-05-2013, 08:00 PM   #5045
champwinger19
Really Experienced
 
champwinger19 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: canada
Posts: 235
Thumbs up ...........

just wanted to thank you for post #5044
__________________
**could be a obsessed with breasts more that KfC could ever be .....
 

Old 01-06-2013, 02:00 AM   #5046
LeftyT
Literotica Guru
 
LeftyT's Avatar
 
LeftyT is offline
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: New England
Posts: 1,880
nice pics, Cipher!
 

Old 01-06-2013, 09:26 AM   #5047
tbearatl
Literotica Guru
 
tbearatl is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Close to Disney
Posts: 3,093
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Here's 3 panty pics i had time to take this morning..

Happy Saturday!
Looks very nice
 

Old 01-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #5048
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by champwinger19 View Post
just wanted to thank you for post #5044


Aww, no prob
 

Old 01-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #5049
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftyT View Post
nice pics, Cipher!

Thanks!

 

Old 01-06-2013, 05:54 PM   #5050
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,442
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbearatl View Post
Looks very nice


Thank You!

 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.