Old 12-17-2012, 02:58 PM   #4826
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I wish I had magical powers, then I'd be able to travel.. LOL

LoL Right! That would be awesome!

How's your monday going?
 

Old 12-17-2012, 02:59 PM   #4827
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 19,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
LoL Right! That would be awesome!

How's your monday going?
Very well. Two summer interns are back, working for the month they're off. One brought me candy, sugar free

How's yours?
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:02 PM   #4828
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Very well. Two summer interns are back, working for the month they're off. One brought me candy, sugar free

How's yours?

Ah, that's gotta have you smiling (amongst other things) LoL

Mine's okay thanks, relaxing, tomorrow starts the last leg of chaos for my job..ahh i cant believe i made it this far!
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:04 PM   #4829
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 19,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Ah, that's gotta have you smiling (amongst other things) LoL

Mine's okay thanks, relaxing, tomorrow starts the last leg of chaos for my job..ahh i cant believe i made it this far!
I have Thursday off to get some shopping done. I'm going in Friday for nothing more than the food LOL
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:21 PM   #4830
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I have Thursday off to get some shopping done. I'm going in Friday for nothing more than the food LOL

I'm done with shopping, i usually have to get mine done way before, things get too crazy for me and i get cranky and too caught up with reports and blah blah...i've done 12 reports today..ah..it's almost over! (Thank Goth)

Food is always good LoL
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #4831
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 19,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
I'm done with shopping, i usually have to get mine done way before, things get too crazy for me and i get cranky and too caught up with reports and blah blah...i've done 12 reports today..ah..it's almost over! (Thank Goth)

Food is always good LoL
A couple of older women in the office LOVE Hooters, so they're getting tons of wings, boneless wings and fries delivered to the office. This is in addition to the company having the neighborhood pizzeria bring in Italian "fast food" and dinners
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:43 PM   #4832
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
A couple of older women in the office LOVE Hooters, so they're getting tons of wings, boneless wings and fries delivered to the office. This is in addition to the company having the neighborhood pizzeria bring in Italian "fast food" and dinners


We have a place here called Buffalo Wild Wings..do you have them in your area?

I like them too..unfortunatly Hooters only has a few restaurants here in WI-they've all closed down..One of them is 45mins away..Hooters wings are pretty tasty, but we don't have time to drive that far these days..
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #4833
cactusjack0584
Nudity Extraordinaire
 
cactusjack0584's Avatar
 
cactusjack0584 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 2,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Here's a few i took, thanks to Rj, for the idea

Pudding & Boobs 4pic series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Sounds good to me!
Sounds even better if I get to lick that pudding off of them at the table!!!
__________________
New co-op competition thread with my friend Thom_the_gleeman: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=962606

Feel free to browse and definitely post comments, suggestions and vote!!
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #4834
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 19,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
We have a place here called Buffalo Wild Wings..do you have them in your area?

I like them too..unfortunatly Hooters only has a few restaurants here in WI-they've all closed down..One of them is 45mins away..Hooters wings are pretty tasty, but we don't have time to drive that far these days..
No Buffalo Wild Wings here. I know why the women like Hooters
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:50 PM   #4835
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack0584 View Post
Sounds even better if I get to lick that pudding off of them at the table!!!

By all means
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #4836
cactusjack0584
Nudity Extraordinaire
 
cactusjack0584's Avatar
 
cactusjack0584 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 2,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
By all means
One question: do I have to stop licking/sucking once all the pudding is gone?
__________________
New co-op competition thread with my friend Thom_the_gleeman: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=962606

Feel free to browse and definitely post comments, suggestions and vote!!
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #4837
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
No Buffalo Wild Wings here. I know why the women like Hooters

I'm sure i know why too LoL

But i'm sure there are a select few that actually go because the food is good..
 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #4838
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack0584 View Post
One question: do I have to stop licking/sucking once all the pudding is gone?

I don't think so..

 

Old 12-17-2012, 03:55 PM   #4839
cactusjack0584
Nudity Extraordinaire
 
cactusjack0584's Avatar
 
cactusjack0584 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 2,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
I don't think so..

Then it sounds like a very enjoyable time for both of us!!!
__________________
New co-op competition thread with my friend Thom_the_gleeman: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=962606

Feel free to browse and definitely post comments, suggestions and vote!!
 

Old 12-17-2012, 04:06 PM   #4840
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack0584 View Post
Then it sounds like a very enjoyable time for both of us!!!


Indeed
 

Old 12-18-2012, 08:37 AM   #4841
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Here's a few Tuesday Morn pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HardNipsPart5a-00.jpg (36.6 KB, 49 views)
File Type: jpg HardNipsPart5b-00.jpg (38.3 KB, 51 views)
 

Old 12-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #4842
cactusjack0584
Nudity Extraordinaire
 
cactusjack0584's Avatar
 
cactusjack0584 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 2,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Here's a few Tuesday Morn pics
I bet those hard nipples would taste so good!! In fact they probably taste better than they look, and that is really saying something!
__________________
New co-op competition thread with my friend Thom_the_gleeman: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=962606

Feel free to browse and definitely post comments, suggestions and vote!!
 

Old 12-18-2012, 04:42 PM   #4843
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack0584 View Post
I bet those hard nipples would taste so good!! In fact they probably taste better than they look, and that is really saying something!

I haven't heard any complaints of them tasting bad LoL Only that i always taste like Dolce & Gabbana perfume lol i spray my cleavage
 

Old 12-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #4844
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
A few more Tuesday Pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MoreTuesdayPics1-00.jpg (29.8 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg MoreTuesdayPics2-00.jpg (28.5 KB, 38 views)
File Type: jpg MoreTuesdayPics3-00.jpg (27.2 KB, 43 views)
 

Old 12-18-2012, 04:47 PM   #4845
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 19,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
A few more Tuesday Pics
Being reflective this afternoon?
 

Old 12-18-2012, 04:55 PM   #4846
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
Being reflective this afternoon?

Quite
 

Old 12-18-2012, 04:57 PM   #4847
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!
 
RjThoughts's Avatar
 
RjThoughts is offline
Join Date: May 2001
Location: New York state
Posts: 19,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
Quite
 

Old 12-19-2012, 12:22 PM   #4848
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post

Oh you troublemaker LoL

Thanks for the emails btw, Always great to see you
 

Old 12-19-2012, 12:24 PM   #4849
cactusjack0584
Nudity Extraordinaire
 
cactusjack0584's Avatar
 
cactusjack0584 is offline
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Northeast US
Posts: 2,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
A few more Tuesday Pics
Sexy face and tits!!!
__________________
New co-op competition thread with my friend Thom_the_gleeman: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=962606

Feel free to browse and definitely post comments, suggestions and vote!!
 

Old 12-19-2012, 12:31 PM   #4850
Cipher
*Queen IDGAF*
 
Cipher's Avatar
 
Cipher is offline
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: BrewCity
Posts: 17,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack0584 View Post
Sexy face and tits!!!

Thank You, i hear the sexy tits ALOT, but not the sexy face..LoL
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.