Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Literotica Personals > GLBT Personals

Old 11-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #1
Fidelisani
Experienced

Friends with Benefits? Females only

Hello, all. I've had some luck before finding like-minded women online, so I thought I'd try here. I'm a married bisexual woman who feels most complete when I have a close female companion with whom I can share intimate moments. I adore my husband (only man I need, thankyouverymuch) but long for the company of that special friend.

In the past, it's worked well when the distance is far enough apart that we don't get into too much trouble, but close enough that time zones aren't an obstacle to chatting and IRL meetings aren't out of the question. A full-time relationship is not my cup of tea, but a longer-term friendship with benefits is right up my alley.

If you are interested, send me a PM.

Oh, I should qualify something -- since anyone worth their salt would check the other posts I've made -- yes, I have a post in the BDSM personals looking for a female submissive. I have a Domme side, but that is not a requirement for me at all. Equality is just as attractive.

Old 11-20-2010, 07:29 PM   #2
Fidelisani
Experienced

Bump

Still looking...

Old 11-26-2010, 03:52 PM   #3
Laplaciana
Really Experienced

I'd love to be friends

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write to me, ladies! I would love to talk to you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My mother latched on to my arm.
"You will get there on time, and you will watch your grandmother every second, do you hear me? You will not allow her to pry that casket lid open. You will not take her to a nudie bar after the viewing, no matter how much she begs. And you will not allow her to spike the punch bowl."

(Stephanie Plum series, Twelve Sharp)

Old 12-18-2010, 01:57 PM   #4
gypziedoll
far away

sent You a pm Ma'am

MEMBER OF THE NATIONAL COALITION AGAINST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (since April 2007)

I AM A SURVIVOR!!!

myspace.com/gypzie

www.facebook/stueelynn

Missing my Cajun home

www.facebook/Stuee Lynn

Old 01-09-2011, 10:39 PM   #5
lilmissclee
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fidelisani View Post
Hello, all. I've had some luck before finding like-minded women online, so I thought I'd try here. I'm a married bisexual woman who feels most complete when I have a close female companion with whom I can share intimate moments. I adore my husband (only man I need, thankyouverymuch) but long for the company of that special friend.

In the past, it's worked well when the distance is far enough apart that we don't get into too much trouble, but close enough that time zones aren't an obstacle to chatting and IRL meetings aren't out of the question. A full-time relationship is not my cup of tea, but a longer-term friendship with benefits is right up my alley.

Oh, I should qualify something -- since anyone worth their salt would check the other posts I've made -- yes, I have a post in the BDSM personals looking for a female submissive. I have a Domme side, but that is not a requirement for me at all. Equality is just as attractive.
I'd love to learn more! Pm me sometime.

Old 01-10-2011, 12:40 PM   #6
denicegirl
Experienced

I'm 36 married and bicurious I would love some stimulating conversation with you if you're interested.

Old 07-13-2014, 03:26 PM   #7
Fidelisani
Experienced

Been a few years, but....

Bump. Looking again.

Old 07-16-2014, 01:56 AM   #8
mother_in_law
Really Experienced

Quote:

Look no more you have found me if you like older women.

Old 07-16-2014, 04:23 PM   #9
Julianoble
Virgin

Hi, I'm a submissive lesbian looking for a Domme

Old 07-16-2014, 04:27 PM   #10
fairyqueen
Really Experienced

I'm curious pm me

Old 07-18-2014, 07:16 PM   #11
Fidelisani
Experienced

Bump...

Still looking.

Old 08-10-2014, 02:58 PM   #12
Fidelisani
Experienced

Hmm.

Still looking a bit. Have had some wonderful chats with women. Still wondering if there's anyone out there who is exactly what I need. Preferably someone with a partner already (or who doesn't want one) so she isn't disappointed in our relationship (since I am married with a family). I give a lot, but am not a partner candidate...but I'd eventually LOVE to find a forever female friend.

In the meantime... having fun chatting

Old 08-13-2014, 11:06 AM   #13
tru_scorp_80
Virgin

What are you interested in? Size/build, race, dyke/femme?

Old 08-13-2014, 01:32 PM   #14
momdebbie
Really Experienced

hard to know if we can do real life meetings if i don't know where horse country is. lol. that can be a lot of places

Old 08-14-2014, 02:38 PM   #15
lacy
Really Really Experienced

i would be interested in this ladies!

Old 08-14-2014, 03:43 PM   #16
Fidelisani
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru_scorp_80 View Post
What are you interested in? Size/build, race, dyke/femme?
I'm interested in woman for whom those are not an issue.

Old 08-14-2014, 03:47 PM   #17
Fidelisani
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by momdebbie View Post
hard to know if we can do real life meetings if i don't know where horse country is. lol. that can be a lot of places
Those seriously interested would ask that privately.... and rl meetings would be well down the road if ever.

Old 08-14-2014, 06:30 PM   #18
momdebbie
Really Experienced

Quote:
Those seriously interested would ask that privately.... and rl meetings would be well down the road if ever.
i know. just teasing you sweetie

Old 08-24-2014, 10:10 PM   #19
Fidelisani
Experienced

Bump... hard to find a woman who's honest and real....
Quote:

Old 08-27-2014, 09:00 AM   #20
Fidelisani
Experienced

Bump...

Still looking.

Old 08-31-2014, 09:45 PM   #21
medusathesedusa
Experienced

Hello there, How is your weekend going?

Old 10-02-2014, 11:18 PM   #22
Fidelisani
Experienced

bump

Still looking for a connection.

Quote:

Old 10-03-2014, 01:11 AM   #23
jodylee
Really Really Experienced

Knock knock..

Old 10-03-2014, 11:28 AM   #24
SquirtnBrat
Gregarious Brunette

Your honesty is refreshing!

Hello there, Fidelisani. I must say your post is remarkably similar to what I am looking for. I hope to find a long-term friendship that may include an occasional release of sexual tentions. I am here discreetly, although my relationship is rock solid stable I'm interested in creating a V poly relationship with a woman. I seem to be only attracting men posing as women or unstable ones. I have created a few fem friendships on lit and would be pleased to have a chat with you. Look over my profile, and if I seem to be what you had in mind please don't hesitate to drop me a pm. If not good luck on your search!
Brat

Old 10-04-2014, 01:34 PM   #25
Fidelisani
Experienced

Bump...

Saturday bump